Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Eugenics

just what is it going to take ? :(

3 hours ago, Mid said:

just what is it going to take ? :(

Effective opposition with actual ideas that appeal to the voters.

Hate and anger are kind of ugly and unappealing.

The idea that opposition should take the for of "resistance" to everything is not productive.

If you really think your ideas are worthwhile then you should be running on them with a candidate who can espouse them.

The democrats started with a large, diverse field which was touted as evidence of their strength.  They ending up with the old, white-haired, white skinned guy with the least effective of the rest of the field for VP.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I dunno - some eugenics in the States is starting to sound pretty good right about now.

I trust it will be IQ based?

I know Bemidji very well. Great little town. A good example of the Master Race? No.

6 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Effective opposition with actual ideas that appeal to the voters.

Hate and anger are kind of ugly and unappealing.

The idea that opposition should take the for of "resistance" to everything is not productive.

If you really think your ideas are worthwhile then you should be running on them with a candidate who can espouse them.

The democrats started with a large, diverse field which was touted as evidence of their strength.  They ending up with the old, white-haired, white skinned guy with the least effective of the rest of the field for VP.

Well there you go again. Anything Democrats do -must- be wrong.

Why is it impossible, according to you, that the old white-haired guy had the ideas that appeal most to voters?

- DSK

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I dunno - some eugenics in the States is starting to sound pretty good right about now.

I trust it will be IQ based?

Eugenics already goes on every single day in all First World countries and a lot of others as well.

As it's low key and not called that, it escapes attention. But it's going on regardless.

I don't have a problem with it seeing as it's driven by the genetic parent(s).

FKT