Mike G

Presidential Debate #1

22 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He told the white supremests to stand down and stand by.

Pretty blatant.

Close. He didn’t say “stand down”, he said “stand back”. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

He should have prefaced that with "Hold my beer".

I tried watching it, but I got to the fourteen second mark and just gave up.

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

Pretty convinced it was the usual diarrheic nonsense but the net effect is what matters. They took it that way and their local, state, and federal LE enablers are happy to enable. 

Just to be clear - because the Drumph will not correct it . . 

Mike Reese
@SheriffReese
In tonight’s presidential debate the President said the “Portland Sheriff” supports him. As the Multnomah County Sheriff I have never supported Donald Trump and will never support him.
7:29 PM · Sep 29, 2020

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You posted two young women behaving badly; 

by highlighting it you show yourself to be worse than them. 

And pathetic punk that you are, you even had to go back seven years to find it. 

You poor pathetic little snowflake 

show the class where the bad man hurt you....

yawn!!

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Also called him a clown, both well-deserved.

Somehow "clown" seemed too genteel. Surely we can come up with a better word to describe Lilttle Donnie.

36 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That was not a debate, it was a debauch. 

I kept wondering what South Park could do with this material.   

MV5BZjI2MGRlZDMtNDNlMi00YTVjLTg5MjItZDM5

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, saxdog said:

Somehow "clown" seemed too genteel. Surely we can come up with a better word to describe Lilttle Donnie.

I would say "Donald, shut the fuck up.  You are a piece of shit.  You can't even shutup for 2 minutes.  How small must your dick be to not let some.old man talk for 2 minutes.  You are a small feeble man."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

You poor pathetic little 

Reveling in your own evil is not a good look. 

22 minutes ago, Sean said:
47 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He told the white supremests to stand down and stand by.

Pretty blatant.

This is how the Proud Boys reacted.

image.png.7b64b1838ad312c5ea555f09dffba6c6.png

image.thumb.png.09a3b906d3edaee90845bab688f2d2d3.png

58 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I think THE MOST frightening part of the entire night was telling his supports to "Go into the polls and watch".  That was a call to arms IMHO.  I think there will be violence, hopefully it remains isolated.  But I'm not hopeful.

It's a given.  First dipshit with a MAGA hat, "I'd rather be Russian than Democrat" and an attitude is going to get called on his shit.   It'll go south from there. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Try living a 45 minute drive from the White House :o

How long is it for a cruise missile? Asking for a friend.

There should be shock collars attached to each of the debaters, and the moderator should also have a "mute" button installed on their microphones.  

The moderator failed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, view at the front said:

There should be shock collars attached to each of the debaters, and the moderator should also have a "mute" button installed on their microphones.  

The moderator failed.

Dog training collars might be just the ticket, but Trump gets one on his neck and one sized for a toy poodle on his dick.

Actually never mind, he probably would like it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

This is how the Proud Boys reacted.

image.png.7b64b1838ad312c5ea555f09dffba6c6.png

image.thumb.png.09a3b906d3edaee90845bab688f2d2d3.png

He pivoted in that question strangely, to get to his now-famous quote.

Like it was rehearsed.  He wanted to get that out.

28 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Starting at my house?

You won’t need to do a thing.

Except look the other way when that MOFO lights up.

4 hours ago, Mid said:

somebody needs purple ;)

Purple font would have ruined the joke for those of us who got it.

38 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Starting at my house?

The end of your street will do.

Edit: That would be the end of your street, also.

44 minutes ago, view at the front said:

Or a variation of...

As a disinterested observer from a good distance away, who unfortunately caught a bit of the "Debate"  as it occupied many TV channels .

I came to the conclusion one should be locked up in a home for the mentally deranged, the other should be sent home and told to go fishing...

3 minutes ago, The Q said:

As a disinterested observer from a good distance away, who unfortunately caught a bit of the "Debate"  as it occupied many TV channels .

I came to the conclusion one should be locked up in a home for the mentally deranged, the other should be sent home and told to go fishing...

Exactly. Are you busy the next four years?? We could use a POTUS

12 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Sorry could use the money, but disqualified , not born in the USA...

America Calls Upon The Only Man Capable Of Moderating The Next Debate Between Biden And Trump

springer.jpg

The first of the 2020 presidential debates between President Trump and his opponent Joe Biden took place today, leaving the entire planet now contemplating their faith in the future of human civilisation.

The death rattle of democracy featured a chaotic series of extremely personal exchanges and name-calling between the two nominees, as the collapse of late stage capitalism reared its ugly head for all to see.

Throughout the 90 minute debate, Trump repeatedly spoke over his Democratic rival, leaving Biden with no choice but to tell The President to ‘shut up, man’ several times.

The exhausted moderator, Chris Wallace of Fox News struggled to maintain control as he led the candidates to topics like the Supreme Court, the economy, the coronavirus pandemic and more.

To no avail, Wallace also repeatedly reprimanded the President for speaking over his opponent and disregarding the rules both sides had agreed to.

While no one can deny that the moderator had done his very best to rein in the petulance and interruptions throughout the debate, it soon became evident that he was well and truly out of his depth in moderating the two men.

This has left the American people will no option but to bring in the big guns moving forward.

The only man capable of successfully maintaining control of such a low brow debate.

Jerry Springer.

Debuting on American TV screens in 1991, The Jerry Springer Show was unsuccessful in ratings and audience engagement in its first seasons due to its focus on core political issues – much like the American elections of yesteryear.

And much like the 2016 and 2020 Presidential campaigns, the talkshow underwent an overhaul of the structure which by the mid-1990’s led to a show filled with controversial topics – such as sexual taboo and adultery, profanity, domestic disputes and culture war debates.

Also similar to American politics, many of their nation’s community leaders have condemned The Jerry Springer Show as “trash TV”.

However despite such criticisms, the show remained popular until the end of it’s 26-year-run in in 2018.

After nearly two years in retirement, Jerry Springer will return to adjudicating low brow arguments in the next two presidential debates on October 15 and 22 in Miami, Florida, and Nashville, Tennessee, respectively.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DustyDreamer said:

Pretty convinced it was the usual diarrheic nonsense but the net effect is what matters. They took it that way and their local, state, and federal LE enablers are happy to enable. 

Their local, state and federal LE are enablers?  Cite that please.

2 hours ago, view at the front said:

The moderator failed.

Disagree.  I thought CW did an admirable job trying to keep the clown show on track.  The only way he could have done any better would be to have gotten up, pulled off his mic, and said "I'm done with this shit show", and walked off stage.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, astro said:

America Calls Upon The Only Man Capable Of Moderating The Next Debate Between Biden And Trump

springer.jpg

The first of the 2020 presidential debates between President Trump and his opponent Joe Biden took place today, leaving the entire planet now contemplating their faith in the future of human civilisation.

The death rattle of democracy featured a chaotic series of extremely personal exchanges and name-calling between the two nominees, as the collapse of late stage capitalism reared its ugly head for all to see.

Throughout the 90 minute debate, Trump repeatedly spoke over his Democratic rival, leaving Biden with no choice but to tell The President to ‘shut up, man’ several times.

The exhausted moderator, Chris Wallace of Fox News struggled to maintain control as he led the candidates to topics like the Supreme Court, the economy, the coronavirus pandemic and more.

To no avail, Wallace also repeatedly reprimanded the President for speaking over his opponent and disregarding the rules both sides had agreed to.

While no one can deny that the moderator had done his very best to rein in the petulance and interruptions throughout the debate, it soon became evident that he was well and truly out of his depth in moderating the two men.

This has left the American people will no option but to bring in the big guns moving forward.

The only man capable of successfully maintaining control of such a low brow debate.

Jerry Springer.

Debuting on American TV screens in 1991, The Jerry Springer Show was unsuccessful in ratings and audience engagement in its first seasons due to its focus on core political issues – much like the American elections of yesteryear.

And much like the 2016 and 2020 Presidential campaigns, the talkshow underwent an overhaul of the structure which by the mid-1990’s led to a show filled with controversial topics – such as sexual taboo and adultery, profanity, domestic disputes and culture war debates.

Also similar to American politics, many of their nation’s community leaders have condemned The Jerry Springer Show as “trash TV”.

However despite such criticisms, the show remained popular until the end of it’s 26-year-run in in 2018.

After nearly two years in retirement, Jerry Springer will return to adjudicating low brow arguments in the next two presidential debates on October 15 and 22 in Miami, Florida, and Nashville, Tennessee, respectively.

I think Judge Judy would be more appropriate.  

48 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I think Judge Judy would be more appropriate.  

I think soundproofed perspex boxes with the mike controls in the hands of the moderators would be appropriate.

Might not stop Trump ranting, but at least nobody would hear him.

No way he'd agree to that though. He couldn't do what he does best - lie. What else can you call it when he agrees to a set of rules then ignores them.

These 'debates' are a waste of time really. Those who support Trump aren't going to stop because he's a loud-mouthed rude bully, they think those are the positive features. And those who are supporting Biden are just confirmed in their disgust of Trump. The fence-sitters, well, what can one say about them at this stage of the shit-show.

FKT

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

These 'debates' are a waste of time really. Those who support Trump aren't going to stop because he's a loud-mouthed rude bully, they think those are the positive features. And those who are supporting Biden are just confirmed in their disgust of Trump. The fence-sitters, well, what can one say about them at this stage of the shit-show.

I said this exact thing several hours ago.  Not sure why we are even going through this exercise.

Joe Biden showed he has the intelligence and self-control that a President needs.

He didn't state the obvious and call Trump a cunt. 

• Like 3

Teach both of them what those who are paying attention desire....

Wire them both up RE idea of Stanley Milgram experiment, and give them both an electrical shock after every question; relative  amplitude based upon real time social response to their response to question.

Both are in large part clueless. Select lessor  of two evils again....Bah!

If 'twere who's the lessor twat, would be settled, but for many, the $$ complicate things.

Deal with the devil you (likely incorrectly think you)  know, or presume that any path other than current could only be less crappy.

Helluva choice...

_________

Unqualified medical advice:

Do not attempt to play shot drinking games based upon debate buzzwords for the entirety of a debate if you present any symptoms of liver disease.

5 hours ago, view at the front said:

The moderator failed.

How could the moderator not have failed? pulled the plug and walked away?

Next one. Mute button. Incredible as it may seem, it's the only way you'll get both him and Biden to have 2 clear minutes.

It would be interesting to see the wind taken out of someone's sails when his only weapon, sledging, sneering, bullying, talking over and interrupting are taken away.

Biden won that debate hands down. Neither had much content,( well Biden had some if you listened carefully over under the noise, nothing earth shattering, but reasoned) but no one can say that Biden is mentality incompetent now.

So that's the only goal scored in this match.

I watched all of it. 

Mute button would only play into Trumps hand.

"Fake news media censoring me! Unfair!"

Trump is still the abused three year old he was decades ago emotionally.

3 hours ago, The Q said:

Sorry could use the money, but disqualified , not born in the USA...

Not a requirement actually as long as you were born a citizen - see John McCain born in Panama. You sure you're not free?

5 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

Wtf is a proud boy? Sounds like a bunch of suburban adolescents on bicycles with sissy bars trying to look cool. 

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/proud-boys

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

If you dare look for it, this is the same Gavin McInnes who famously fucked himself up with ass with a dildo on his youtube channel to prove...something...to protest Islam? About not being gay? I didn't fully understand it, but these are not all smart people. He has since quit the organization to take up making decorative potholders or something.

6 hours ago, saxdog said:

“Ferret Wearing Shitgibbon”

6 hours ago, view at the front said:

The moderator failed.

let a teacher be a moderator. We know how to use the MUTE key B)

3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I think soundproofed perspex boxes with the mike controls in the hands of the moderators would be appropriate.

Might not stop Trump ranting, but at least nobody would hear him.

No way he'd agree to that though. He couldn't do what he does best - lie. What else can you call it when he agrees to a set of rules then ignores them.

FKT

Lot of truth to that. I mean, we sent our ballots off earlier this week, so it's not like we're going to be changing our minds.

1 hour ago, mathystuff said:

Mute button would only play into Trumps hand.

"Fake news media censoring me! Unfair!"

Trump is still the abused three year old he was decades ago emotionally.

How about a Push-to-TALK button, given to each candidate with a timer on it. Each one gets say...45 minutes each in a 90 minute debate.

If you want your mic on, you have to push the button, and a timer deducts seconds for every minute it's pushed down. When you run out of seconds, you are done speaking for the debate, PERIOD. But if two buttons are on at once the only one who gets time charged is the one who isn't supposed to be talking.

So if Trump yammers over Biden for the first hour and uses up his 45 minutes...well I guess Joe gets to finish the last half hour by himself while Trump stews and fumes.

45 minutes will give enough slop, with the moderator talking, so they can still shout over each other for a couple of minutes and still finish the debate.

If Trump can't act like an adult, you need these kind of controls to try to make the exchange even remotely meaningful.

It's a nice fantasy, but it will never happen.

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I bet The Faithful are beaming with pride this morning. 

On fascist right wing Twitter they have been singing his praises and glorifying dear leader's masterful handling of the doddering old Democrat. It's even more gushy and exciting than the post-debate note Trump's campaign sent out claiming victory hours before the debate happened!

11 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I bet The Faithful are beaming with pride this morning. 

Checked in with Fox and Friends.  They called the debate for Trump.   Admired his “forceful style”.

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:
7 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, are you going to do anything about it?

I already am

What are you doing?

Hopefully bringing a lot of people to the polls to vote, including a bunch of young minority military and recent ex-military members. I've also had a talk with our Sheriff, whom I believe is a good man, about plans to prevent voter intimidation.

7 hours ago, Raz'r said:

He rented a bunch of busses in advance to take people to the polls. Why in advance? Cause Republicans rent them and park them for the day.

I'm not paying for them, just chipping in. I had the idea and was patient and persuasive enough to see it decided, and it's a good thing. But if they had been rented for the day, there would almost certainly be no buses.

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Checked in with Fox and Friends.  They called the debate for Trump.   Admired his “forceful style”.

Trump handed the Senate to the Dems last night.  His chances are nil.  OH and FL are probably goners, AZ as well.  This is going to be a romp.  

For what it's worth the polling I've seen this morning has Biden winning the debate and the betting odds shifted towards Biden.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dog said:

For what it's worth the polling I've seen this morning has Biden winning the debate and the betting odds shifted towards Biden.

I'd like your take on the debate.  

The next Debate should be on Zoom. The Moderator can mute participants. And, if they can't abide by the rules, they get a time-out in the Waiting Room.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Dude, he was just being sarcastic.

He went with that when Biden brought up injecting bleach....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He only did the crazy racist grandpa routine last night because he didn’t want to panic people. 

The false accusations of racism by Democrats drove him to it.

Embarrassing to every American and Democrat too..

Trump gravely wounded his chances of winning the undecided votes, each candidate has his base in his hip pocket, it’s a good thing folks in 2020 have short memories and that is not a Biden reference 

73ABD589-F6A1-42E2-9FE2-3C7F7753B3C0.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I'd like your take on the debate.  

Disappointing...Trump was rude and Biden was nasty. These guys are pathetic, I said somewhere else thy are just proxies for differing philosophies.

What is it with Trump's make up. I've noticed that recently he seems to be using some product with gold particles. 

Trump returns to the White House in Washington DC after his rally in Tulsa Saturday.

blob:https://www.sbs.com.au/6cc5bbb8-95b1-4e8b-8067-c61ee5f8da05

Just now, Shortforbob said:

What is it with Trump's make up. I've noticed that recently he seems to be using some product with gold particles. 

Trump returns to the White House in Washington DC after his rally in Tulsa Saturday.

I thought Trump won the makeup contest.

• Like 1

It's true, compared to Trump's luminosity Biden looked pale, which Nixon learned wasn't a good thing. OTOH, Biden can claim that's the way you look when you wear a mask all day.

1 minute ago, Dog said:

Disappointing...Trump was rude and Biden was nasty. These guys are pathetic, I said somewhere else thy are just proxies for differing philosophies.

I agree with the assessment of disappointing.  But, I was hoping for a more detailed analysis.  Your comment seems to suggest it was balanced in terms of how each behaved.

For the record, I felt Biden's mention of the President being a "clown" was unacceptable - while understandable.  Of course, I have a friend who admires President Trump's incessant and juvenile name-calling and he thought the use of the word "clown" was the worst thing ever.

President Trump acted as I expected him to - like a cornered bully.  He knows he can't debate on policy, so he "debates" on personality.  He was a caricature of himself.

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Glitter?

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

:lol: Puhfucking leaze. There is no coherent philosophy behind Trump- nothing animating you morons but grievance and hate - and all that “Biden is a socialist” bullshit is why I mock you, you demented bat.

theres a competent centrist quo (Biden) and the Fox entertainment complex fuckup (Trump)

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Glitter?

not glitter, just a gold metallic sheen.

He seems to be sweating more lately so perhaps a mix of bronzer and antiperspirant?

Just another weird aspect of the orange one..turning golden.

Last night Trump, through his actions, essentially conceded the election and is now moving clearly towards and attempt at a coup. He knows he can not win a fair election and now has stopped trying. Instead he is counting on being able to leverage a violent minority into a dictatorship. Make no mistake, that is where this is headed. There is a greater chance that we have lost our country in 2 months than Trump winning an actual election, it is now all about whether there are enough decent judges and politicians to stop what is clearly an attempt at a coup. He is not calling on the Proud Boys for their votes, he is calling on them to stop everyone else from voting. We are facing the very real prospect of civil war and the end of the USA. Everyone who is sane and cares about the country needs to stop treating what is happening as if it is part of a heated election, and call it out for what it is, a blatant attempt to overthrow the government we have had since the end of the Revolutionary War. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I agree with the assessment of disappointing.  But, I was hoping for a more detailed analysis.  Your comment seems to suggest it was balanced in terms of how each behaved.

For the record, I felt Biden's mention of the President being a "clown" was unacceptable - while understandable.  Of course, I have a friend who admires President Trump's incessant and juvenile name-calling and he thought the use of the word "clown" was the worst thing ever.

President Trump acted as I expected him to - like a cornered bully.  He knows he can't debate on policy, so he "debates" on personality.  He was a caricature of himself.

Biden also called Trump a racist, wrt who could go low I think they fought to a draw. The Lincoln-Douglas debate it was not.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Dog said:

Biden also called Trump a racist, wrt who could go low I think they fought to a draw. The Lincoln-Douglas debate it was not.

Trump  declared himself a racist when he showed his support for the Proud Boys. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I posted the transcript. There's no doubt about Trump being the main offender. It's there in black and white who did most of the interupting and shit flinging.

Mind you, it's telling that Biden just seemed unable to resist sinking to trumps level on occasion. He's have looked a lot stronger if he'd resisted the urges to compete with Trump on slurs and looked Presidential instead.

I can't imagine for one minute Obama behaving like this.

He'd have adopted the expression of one looking with faint distain at the mouthings of an oik.

Wallace was pathetic. I'm really disappointed in him and those weak jocular admonishments. 

If he'd sounded like a judge and sternly told Trump to behave we might have had some real entertainment from the made up clown.

Just now, LenP said:

OFGS...Do you believe the fine people on both sides lie too?

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, LenP said:

Last night Trump, through his actions, essentially conceded the election and is now moving clearly towards and attempt at a coup. He knows he can not win a fair election and now has stopped trying. Instead he is counting on being able to leverage a violent minority into a dictatorship. Make no mistake, that is where this is headed. There is a greater chance that we have lost our country in 2 months than Trump winning an actual election, it is now all about whether there are enough decent judges and politicians to stop what is clearly an attempt at a coup. He is not calling on the Proud Boys for their votes, he is calling on them to stop everyone else from voting. We are facing the very real prospect of civil war and the end of the USA. Everyone who is sane and cares about the country needs to stop treating what is happening as if it is part of a heated election, and call it out for what it is, a blatant attempt to overthrow the government we have had since the end of the Revolutionary War. 

Probably too frightening for people to seriously process. That's how most coups succeed.

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Their local, state and federal LE are enablers?  Cite that please.

If you’ve paid attention even the FBI is concerned about white supremacists infiltrating local PDs. I posted the FBI report yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/police-white-supremacist-infiltration-fbi.html

3 minutes ago, LenP said:

Yes

Just now, Dog said:

Dude, I watched the debate. Everyone, including the Proud Boys, understood that he was showing his support for them. You don't tell Nazis to "Stand by" if you are opposed to Nazis. 

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Whatever Vichy 

8 minutes ago, LenP said:

Last night Trump, through his actions, essentially conceded the election and is now moving clearly towards and attempt at a coup.

Read an interesting article the other day where the author said that Ohio was key to avoiding this scenario.  Republican Governor and Secretary of State so Trump can't claim doctored ballots.

If Trump tries such a thing, some GOP Senators are going to have to put on their big boy pants during the lame duck session and impeach his ass. 

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Trump IS a racist. So no harm no foul.

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

If you’ve paid attention even the FBI is concerned about white supremacists infiltrating local PDs. I posted the FBI report yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/static.theintercept.com/amp/police-white-supremacist-infiltration-fbi.html

There is a huge problem with white supremacists in the Military as well.  Jeffie is either willfully turning a blind eye or is sympathetic to that message.

Troubling. 

5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

I think that a randomly chosen PA denizen would make a better POTUS than either of these guys. You take a chance that you might get BB or Dog but that would still be better than Trump. There are many intelligent, thoughtful people here and your chance of picking one of those would be better.

What is needed now is not just for everyone to vote, although that is critical, but also for folks to wake up to the very real threat of a coup and to call on every elected representative they have to disavow his attempts to take over the USA through force by his racist militia followers. 

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

“Jews will not replace me”

Likely Dog quote.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

What do you think "Stand back and stand by" means dog?

It's rather an unusual expression.

Considering any normal person would have said something along the lines of  "step aside" or just "stand back" without the "stand by"

Don't you think?

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
9 minutes ago, LenP said:

Yes

Well, long before that, really. Nobody who is paying attention has had any doubt, for years.

But Trump made it very obvious last night, the white supremacists are his boys and he's proud of them.

- DSK

I  think made it pretty dam clear that he'll use the SCOTUS if he loses the count.

With the Proud boys ilk to back up dissent. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Well, long before that, really. Nobody who is paying attention has had any doubt, for years.

But Trump made it very obvious last night, the white supremacists are his boys and he's proud of them.

- DSK

Of course he's not proud of them, they're losers..but he'll use them.

2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Not a requirement actually as long as you were born a citizen - see John McCain born in Panama. You sure you're not free?

I am Definitely retiring in 497 working days time... Then I shall go and sail.. a lot..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I  think made it pretty dam clear that he'll use the SCOTUS if he loses the count.

With the Proud boys ilk to back up dissent. 

My money is on the “Not Fucking Around Anymore” crowd if it’s a face off with the proud boys.

Too many pages accumulated due to time zone difference, managed to read just this one. Curious to  know if antbody brought out G B Shaw’s famous quote about never wrestling with pigs

To me, the one positive is Biden proved he’s tough enough to stand up to the bully - that was the unspoken fear

16 hours ago, Jules said:

I liked the part where Biden walked over to Trump's podium with $750 in his hand and said, "Let me pick up your taxes for next year, Donald."

Wait . . . did that actually happen?! I could not bring myself to watch the shit show. Now i have to go search Youtube.