Mike G

Presidential Debate #1

Let me just start out by saying I felt Biden was flat.  Low energy.  I also suspect he is taking drugs, and had a listening device in his ear.

Not presidential at all.

Sad.

Bigly.

57 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

maybe we should put a microphone in Drumpf's butt. No more BS

image.thumb.png.d2cf1768792e506652f175ce7d58dacf.png

This is just getting tiring.  Biden should just not show...  Fuck it...  send Kamila because Biden is unfit..  Lets go...  

Also, What if Biden croaks or becomes otherwise incapacitated in the final couple weeks,  Can Dems declare Kamilla and pick another VP candidate like Pete??  

I am predicting a clusterfuck where the debate was supposed to happen. I saw Giuliani talking about how he has been helping Trump prep and that there is no need to be nice to Biden as he was with Hillary. He told Hillary she should be in jail, so we should probably expect something more extreme than that. 

I do believe Biden will do fine weathering the nonsense and will successfully use the opportunity to draw the contrast between himself and Trump, showing Trump to be a lunatic and sociopath and Biden demonstrating he is sane and able to drink water from a glass. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, shaggy said:

This is just getting tiring.  Biden should just not show...  Fuck it...  send Kamila because Biden is unfit..  Lets go...  

Also, What if Biden croaks or becomes otherwise incapacitated in the final couple weeks,  Can Dems declare Kamilla and pick another VP candidate like Pete??  

Is it possible that you might learn how to spell Senator Harris' name?

Just now, Bus Driver said:

Is it possible that you might learn how to spell Senator Harris' name?

Coding brain today..  My bad....  :)

2 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Coding brain today..  My bad....  :)

Perhaps I unfairly assigned to you an ulterior motive for that.  If so, I apologize.

I get so tired of the juvenile name calling, from both sides.

11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Perhaps I unfairly assigned to you an ulterior motive for that.  If so, I apologize.

I get so tired of the juvenile name calling, from both sides.

Legit question, hence purple.  We on same side my friend...  

Surprised Donnie hasn't simply announced if he doesn't win the debate that it must have been rigged, after all he seems to think that will work for him come election time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Trump absolutely kneecapped Biden, this I can tell you, belief me. 

What did he say?

Belief ?

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

What did he say?

Bigly.  Everyone is saying it.  All the best people.  And, they are saying it strongly.  Very, very strongly.

9 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Which cock is yours? 

The one in his right hand.

• Like 1

I liked the part where Biden walked over to Trump's podium with $750 in his hand and said, "Let me pick up your taxes for next year, Donald."

• Like 8

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

Belief ?

You haven’t been paying attention to the word salad coming out of Trump’s mouth?  That’s what he goes with when he forgets the word believe.

Bigly.

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

I liked the part where Biden walked over to Trump's podium with $750 in his hand and said, "Let me pick up your taxes for next year, Donald."

He should totally do that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jules said:

Just left this snippet in the Taxes thread but relevant here too, the bold is mine.

From Axios

Joe Biden's campaign released his 2019 tax returns on Tuesday, showing that he and his wife, Jill, paid nearly $300,000 in federal taxes last year.

Why it matters: The release, timed just hours before the first presidential debate, comes days after a bombshell New York Times report said that President Trump paid only $750 in federal taxes in 2016 and 2017. Biden's team is hoping to make the tax contrast a sticking point during their showdown tonight.

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Just left this snippet in the Taxes thread but relevant here too, the bold is mine.

From Axios

Joe Biden's campaign released his 2019 tax returns on Tuesday, showing that he and his wife, Jill, paid nearly $300,000 in federal taxes last year.

Why it matters: The release, timed just hours before the first presidential debate, comes days after a bombshell New York Times report said that President Trump paid only $750 in federal taxes in 2016 and 2017. Biden's team is hoping to make the tax contrast a sticking point during their showdown tonight.

I think we all know Trump is going to say paying taxes is for suckers and losers. The elk will eat it up.

4 hours ago, LenP said:

I am predicting a clusterfuck where the debate was supposed to happen. I saw Giuliani talking about how he has been helping Trump prep and that there is no need to be nice to Biden as he was with Hillary. He told Hillary she should be in jail, so we should probably expect something more extreme than that. 

I do believe Biden will do fine weathering the nonsense and will successfully use the opportunity to draw the contrast between himself and Trump, showing Trump to be a lunatic and sociopath and Biden demonstrating he is sane and able to drink water from a glass. 

“You look thirsty Donald, why don’t you take a sip of water”

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It's true. This email was sent out hours before the debate is even beginning.

Image may contain: text that says "I finished debating Joe Biden TRUMP PENCE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 2020 David, This debate will go down in HISTORY. showed the American People that will ALWAYS fight to put America First no matter what and that will NEVER stop working to Make America Great Again. I know the Fake News media will only report LIES about the debate and how STRONG our movement is, which is why was really disappointed to see that you chose not to step up and help make TODAY our BEST fundraising day EVER."

wonder how many lies that vile mf'er is going to regurgitate tonight, wonder if the moderator is up to it by half?

4 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

More sniffles from Trump than a Miami party.

Remind us who really needs the pre debate drug test.......

5 hours ago, LenP said:

What I don’t get is why is Joe B even showing up?  He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Think about it, at this point there are no undecided voters. 1M+ have already voted. The entire country expects trump to be unable to sting 3 sentences together and to look like a buffoon. So assuming he does, there is little downside. OTOH if JB stumbles or gaffs, he could likely lose everything and see his lead evaporate. I just don’t see any upside to Joe getting in the ring and mud wrestling with a pig who enjoys it and is very good at it.  This is going to be nothing but a media circus for nothing other than entertainment value - and trump will be in his element. 

if I were Biden’s campaign manager, I would advise him to come out and say that shitstain is not even worthy of the honor of the debate given that he’s just essential murdered 200k Americans. 

Or better yet, Biden should show up and in his opening remarks simply declare “YOU’RE FIRED” and then turn around and walk away. 

4 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

What I don’t get is why is Joe B even showing up?  He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. Think about it, at this point there are no undecided voters. 1M+ have already voted. The entire country expects trump to be unable to sting 3 sentences together and to look like a buffoon. So assuming he does, there is little downside. OTOH if JB stumbles or gaffs, he could likely lose everything and see his lead evaporate. I just don’t see any upside to Joe getting in the ring and mud wrestling with a pig who enjoys it and is very good at it.  This is going to be nothing but a media circus for nothing other than entertainment value - and trump will be in his element.

if I were Biden’s campaign manager, I would advise him to come out and say that shitstain is not even worthy of the honor of the debate given that he’s just essential murdered 200k Americans.

Or better yet, Biden should show up and in his opening remarks simply declare “YOU’RE FIRED” and then turn around and walk away. 

It would be a cute stunt.

I'm surprised he's doing three.  I would have thought two would be enough.

He does have to govern so its actually somewhat important to try and help down ballot candidates get elected too.  The democratic party is his party - part of this whole effort is to articulate his vision of where he'd like to take the party and the country.

Privately Trump's advisers are saying any performance above sleeping by Biden is a win for Biden. 

All because Trump  and co had been on and on about sleepy Joe.  Needs a teleprompter to answer a question etc

Trump and Co will attack each debate as a setup, recent news as fake attack bs, and  deny responsibility to a plausibility level sufficient for the cult bretheran 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dfw_sailor said:

Privately Trump's advisers are saying any performance above sleeping by Biden is a win for Biden. 

All because Trump  and co had been on and on about sleepy Joe.  Needs a teleprompter to answer a question etc

Trump and Co will attack each debate as a setup, recent news as fake attack bs, and  deny responsibility to a plausibility level sufficient for the cult bretheran 

How great it would be for Biden to respond to the "fake news" cries with. "That's what you always say, Donald.  Can we now have an intelligent debate?"

The fucking debate hasn't even started.

7 hours ago, Mike G said:

Let me just start out by saying I felt Biden was flat.  Low energy.  I also suspect he is taking drugs, and had a listening device in his ear.

Not presidential at all.

Sad.

Bigly.

The debate hasn't even started. get a grip.

5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

7 hours ago, Mike G said:

Not presidential at all.

Sad.

Bigly.

Shhhh. Mike's warming up for a job as a Fox News anchor.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Confused by the lack of purple font?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

No, he needs to show up and show us the contrast in our choices, though part of me really wants him to show up in orange clown makeup and a bleach blond wig. I hope he brings Stormy Daniels as a guest. 

48 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

somebody needs purple ;)

Why the fuck are all the Trumps wearing masks? Somewhat hypocritical don't you think? 

Edit: sorry Mid beat me to posting a non US viewer link. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Why the fuck are all the Trumps wearing masks? Somewhat hypocritical don't you think? 

Watching on you tube here in NZ streaming CBS feed free.

I’m pumped and ready,    I went for an after work sail, bought some vodka and nachos, have tomorrow mostly off, and am set to go.   Let the end of the beginning of the end of American Democracy begin.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

same dog different leg all good .

Insulin better be cheap.   Most Trump voters have at least one family member using it.   

typical bully , simply talk louder and over ...

• Like 1

walk out Joe

• Like 1

Called him a Clown.

Biden sounds Presidential

Trump sounds like a con-man

No one will change their minds

• Like 1

basic facts are pretty damning

Just now, Fakenews said:

Will you shut up man

Keep yapping

LOL

Yep he just told the President of the United States to shut up.  

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Will you shut up man

Keep yapping

LOL

This was hilarious. It will be on bumper stickers now. 

Just now, The Joker said:

Perhaps boxing gloves in a ring for the next debate.   Waste of time 

Why would you listen then?

Just now, The Joker said:

Long overdue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Old man MMA would be interesting, but likely fatal for the fat one,   

And Trump fucking deserved it.  Are you really complaining that Biden is fighting back???  You’re just as stupid as Trump is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And the cause of it being a waste of time is who? 

If only.

Joe actually is doing pretty good so far stating facts. Trump just usual subjective BS 

but can Joe go 6 rounds? is he a mudder? 

Just now, Cristoforo said:

Joe actually is doing pretty good so far stating facts. Trump just usual subjective BS 

but can Joe go 6 rounds? is he a mudder? 

His father was a mudder, his mother was a mudder.  Bet it all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

The moderator is pleading with the President to be quiet.  But, the President is scared and acting like a cornered animal.

Sad.  Bigly.

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Just tongue Trumps asshole. It’s more dignified 

• Like 1

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

His father was a mudder, his mother was a mudder.  Bet it all.

But Hunter is coming!

Just now, Fakenews said:

He brought up the bleach

Trump “I was being sarcastic”

He should have told him Presidents are not suppose to be sarcastic in press conferences 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss
people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Like 1

Surprised the President didn't tell us he has a "very good brain" and all "the best words".

Release your academic records, Mr. President.  Just like you demanded of President Obama.

Anybody old enough to remember when politicians presented a plan for the future?   

Just now, Lark said:

Anybody old enough to remember when politicians presented a plan for the future?   

yep

The CDC wearing masks would save 100k lives.

Trump “and they also say the opposite”

Edited by Fakenews

2 minutes ago, Lark said:

It were up to me or would be debate 1 and 2 would cover past and present performance, character or lack of, and debate 3 future policies.

• Like 1

The moderator should have a switch next to each hand, with which to turn off the mic of either participant who feels it appropriate and acceptable to continually interrupt.

President Trump should be ashamed.  But, he has no shame.  And, the Faithful admire the bully on the playground.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

He should have told him Presidents are not suppose to be sarcastic in press conferences 

Does it matter that it is a press conference about a disease that is killing about a 1000 Americans each day?

10 minutes ago, Mid said:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss
people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Just now, warbird s