He's just posted a Video on Twitter.

His latest spin is that now he knows all about Covid19 .

He's short of breath.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

He's short of breath.

He gets it and he understands it. Meanwhile let's spread some love to soldier and first responders at the hospital, and expose our driver and Secret Service agents while I drive in a circle and wave at supporters.

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

He gets it and he understands it. Meanwhile let's spread some love to soldier and first responders at the hospital, and expose our driver and Secret Service agents while I drive in a circle and wave at supporters.

Kim Jong Un taught him well

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

To date, there are at least 15 ordinary, not famous people infected in this cluster.

I'm yet to find a media update about their health or an opinion peice even dedicated to them.

No one in the USA cares about small people. You live in a hierarchy of descending importance and relevance of your own making  and it's been that way forever.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Shortforbob said:

To date, there are at least 15 ordinary, not famous people infected in this cluster.

I'm yet to find a media update about their health or an opinion peice even dedicated to them.

No one in the USA cares about small people. You live in a hierarchy of descending importance and relevance of your own making  and it's been that way forever.

Oh shut up.  You know zip, nada zero about the US.  You have to be the shittyest librarian on the planet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You don't read about them because once they are in a hospital, access is denied to everyone. The last line of your post could not be further from the truth. What do you think America is anyway?

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Oh shut up.  You know zip, nada zero about the US.  You have to be the shittyest librarian on the planet. 

Also American's are the worst people at self reflection on the planet.

Find me a single artical where Journo's have bothered following up the health of the "nobody's" that Trump and his cronies have infected.

36 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I'm sure his drivers, staff and secret service all appreciate it.

The two guys in front looked really happy to serve.  I hope they were wearing respirators.  Maybe protective clothing and eye protection.  Now they’ll have to go into quarantine.  Nothing like being in an enclosed space with an infected patient.  But hey!  Maybe they had it before!  ;)

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

You don't read about them because once they are in a hospital, access is denied to everyone. The last line of your post could not be further from the truth. What do you think America is anyway?

Actually, no.  Respectful inquiries by interested journalists can result in patients voluntarily releasing their medical information for publication.  Happens all the time.  Usually found in the back pages of local newspapers.  

What I think - since you asked - is that American national media has become so enamored of celebrity that we have a reality show host as a president and a family of fashionistas as daily news stand fodder, with a press that would rather cover a bitch-slapping contest than a political debate.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Find me a single artical where Journo's have bothered following up the health of the "nobody's" that Trump and his cronies have infected.

If it hasn’t been already, it will be now

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/three-white-house-journalists-test-positive-for-coronavirus-after-closely-covering-trump/2020/10/02/c907f1c4-04f5-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

7 minutes ago, Amati said:

Yeah, I saw that, but no ones followed up on their health and wellbeing

23 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

You sell us short.   

1. we have medical privacy laws,   That information is not easily available for a reporter to find and interview those poor souls,
  2. an ethical public servant won’t cooperate with the reporter and publicly humiliate his elected boss, no matter how inept.   The infected journalists likely have a boring story to tell.
  3. In my experience there is no superior race, not the British former Imperials nor the German former NAZIs.   People are people,   Americans are little different then anybody else.   People are people and the mob of Trump supporters clogging traffic with their carbon emitting pick ups this afternoon were like any self entitled mob of history. 
  • Like 3

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-didnt-disclose-first-positive-covid-19-test-while-awaiting-a-second-test-on-thursday-11601844813

As the virus spread among the people closest to him, Mr. Trump also asked one adviser not to disclose results of their own positive test. “Don’t tell anyone,” Mr. Trump said, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

Mr. Trump and his top advisers also aimed to keep such a close hold on the early positive results that his campaign manager, Bill Stepien, didn’t know that Hope Hicks, one of the president’s closest White House aides, had tested positive on Thursday morning until news reports later that evening, according to a person familiar with the matter. The Trump campaign said Friday evening that Mr. Stepien had tested positive.

10 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Yeah, I saw that, but no ones followed up on their health and wellbeing

Maybe it’s MSNBC, but quite a few journalists have been interviewed/kept a journal/etc during quarantine-  most have Twitter accounts, so are easy to follow.

4 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Why? OK, for appearances sake. I can see them naming a sewage treatment plant in Alabama after him, if they have sewage treatment plants in Alabama.

He unfortunately gives even shit a bad name.

45 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Our med privacy laws are draconian.  Nurse transfers pt down the hall. Curious about pt progress. Checks in computer. Gets fired. There was a celebrity that came to a hospital  vi think the carnage was 50+ people getting fired for looking at or trying to look at record. 

Its like this: if I have treatment at my hospital and look up my results I will get fired because I am not my patient so it is violation of privacy. I am 100% serious and it has happened. 

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

The WH unveils “Trump defeats Covid” commenerative coin.  

It at times like this I miss Malarkey.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/mission-accomplished-trump-ridiculed-for-premature-commemorative-coin-celebrating-him-taking-out-19/

Trump-Defeats-Covid-2.jpg?v-cache=160180

First 1,000 Orders Receive a Complimentary Presidential Blue Mask with Coin!

President Donald J. Defeats COVID

My new design is suggestive of superhero graphic art because POTUS 45 has created a never before seen presidential mythos.

I predict, ages hence, mythologies will abound of President Donald J. Trump, mythologies akin to the

Epic of Gilgamesh.

I'm saving up for the replicate headstone.  Can't wait!

• Like 1

i feel sick 

Trump Didn’t Disclose First Positive Covid-19 Test While Awaiting a Second Test on Thursday

President received positive result on Thursday evening before making an appearance on Fox News in which he didn’t reveal those results

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-didnt-disclose-first-positive-covid-19-test-while-awaiting-a-second-test-on-thursday-11601844813

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Boracho said:

One of the prevaricators said Trump might be back in Washington on Monday...

In the Rotunda?

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

You have to have damn good DB skills and know how to mine deeply. But most media have each others' backs; we protect our privacy and that of our colleagues. We certainly wouldn't think of placing personal information on platforms like SA. C'mon, think, babe.

What a self absorbed dick, the bonus may be him having exposed his fav talking heads at Faux.

10 minutes ago, Mid said:

He's now shooting people on 5th avenue.

• Like 1

He’s got it? Good, let him keep it.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

She said what she thinks we are. Unfortunately, a lot of USAneans are indeed that way. I'd bet quite a lot that many Australians... or any other country you can name... are that way. It's a part of human nature, more prevalent in some individuals, more prevalent in some cultures.

She's wrong about no attention though. There has been a lot of mention of the people caught up in this super-spreader event including the workers, and definitely including the Secret Service agents.

- DSK

This doctor didn't mince words - 

james.jpg

In case you are wondering just who he is and what he would know - 

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 7.43.46 PM.png

He's short of breath.

I'm hearing he went outside the hospital.  To greet his fans?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

I'm hearing he went outside the hospital.  To greet his fans?

Yep!

18 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

This doctor didn't mince words - 

james.jpg

In case you are wondering just who he is and what he would know - 

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 7.43.46 PM.png

Neither did this former Secret Service agent.

Wow. Just, wow.

vOY7IFfL_normal.jpg

Yashar Ali 

@yashar
A former USSS agent who was an agent on the presidential protection division and served under two presidents texts:

Trump's personal assistant tests positive for coronavirus

Nick Luna, one of President Trump’s personal assistants, is the latest White house aide to receive a positive coronavirus diagnosis, Bloomberg reports.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519510-trump-personal-assistant-tests-positive-for-coronavirus

Hot-boxing the people that are expected to take a bullet for you just for a cheesy photo-op seems like a bad call.

They'll blame it on his medication.

2 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Hot-boxing the people that are expected to take a bullet for you just for a cheesy photo-op seems like a bad call.

"It is what it is"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jules said:

In the Rotunda?

...there are two ways to leave hospital. 

10 minutes ago, Mike G said:

The cocaine, the Aderall, the Resdimifir, the Clorox, or the "Experimental cocktail" he's been given?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mid said:

She’s the same First Lady who wore a “I really don’t care. Do you jacket”. I think her real motivation for not going is that she doesn’t want to see his ugly ass.

• Like 2

Just now, Fakenews said:

She’s the same First Lady who wore a “I really don’t care. Do you jacket”. I think her real motivation for not going is that she doesn’t want to see his ugly ass.

Yep, and she gets to look better than her Husband at the same time. Not that it’s very hard....

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

The cocaine, the Aderall, the Resdimifir, the Clorox, or the "Experimental cocktail" he's been given?

Estrogen.

34 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Estrogen.

Trump's pregnant?

Just now, Ishmael said:
35 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Estrogen.

Trump's pregnant?

His tits are getting bigger.

1 hour ago, BravoBravo said:

I'm trying really hard not to generalise, but every single time I see a video of Trumps supporters they appear...how can I phrase it nicely....dumb as fuck and hate ridden.

Must be so empowering to get all excited without forming a rational thought.  Reminds me a baby responding to external stimulus.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

the toxic pos was also administered 'roids, hope it doesn't go to his head.

America is having a code red moment. Which of its enemies is likely to strike first?

“This is a code red moment for the US government on multiple levels,” said Samantha Vinograd, a former member of Obama’s national security council. “It weakens any credibility that the US has in terms of being a competent global leader prepared to confront threats.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/04/america-is-having-a-code-red-moment-which-of-its-enemies-is-likely-to-strike-first

30 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

Must be so empowering to get all excited without forming a rational thought.   

yea, being a fkg simple ignoramus without standards isn't all bad.

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

Because tear gassing people to shoot a pic with a bible in front of a church wasn't enough.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Because tear gassing people to shoot a pic with a bible in front of a church wasn't enough.

I think this just proves what an incredibly stupid man he is.

How can this be of any advantage to him?

Reading numerous sources, lately some of his supporters are turned off by his behaviour in the Biden debate, Calling him a bully.

More of his supporters are shaking their heads since he contracted the disease.

Now his more moderate but still loyal supporters are seeing him STILL behaving irresponsibly and endangering even more lives.. WHY?

Because he can't bear to be out of the public eye and needs to be adored and surrounded by adorers. ...he's potentially  killing people who have no choice but to be in harms way.

If this doesn't prove that he's a sociopath nothing will.

The GOP must be beside themselves with anxiety and despair. 

4 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

the 'gop' deserves to rot.

• Like 1

Founder of Proud Boys hate group shows up at hospital rally to support Trump

He was spotted in the crowd, draped in what appeared to be a Trump/Pence campaign flag, outside the Maryland hospital by a CNN video producer. Mr McInnes also appeared to be holding  a Budweiser beer and not wearing a mask.

Some were “chanting ‘Gavin! Gavin!’ as he arrived,” Donald Judd tweeted on Saturday afternoon. 

https://news.yahoo.com/founder-proud-boys-hate-group-233335275.html

3 hours ago, BravoBravo said:

Came into the harbor at sundown today.  Two old fucks sitting on a back of fly bridge motor yacht in a slip with trump flags all over it, blasting Neil Diamond's "Coming to America". (Which is kind of incredibly fucking ironic, now that I think about it.)   Anyway, it always impresses me how some people can blast their music within earshot of everyone within a quarter mile of them.  Either they think everyone likes the same music they do, or they are just obnoxious fucks who don't care. 

Why are the vocal Trump supporters such obnoxious fucks?   Seriously... It's an ongoing pattern.  They are like internet trolls only it's in real life. 

25 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

...    ...

You ever play board games? I was thinking of Risk! in particular, but most have the same kind of structure wherein the stakes and the rewards go up and one player may, by good timing and avoiding bad luck, take on a streak where he wins all in a single turn.

The GOP is hoping this is their streak, that they can take all power and do away with the ugly inconvenience and embarrassment of elections. Trump is a pinhead and a maniac but if he hands them the reins and the whip, they'll be glad to take it.

- DSK

30 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

How can this be of any advantage to him?

Reading numerous sources, lately some of his supporters are turned off by his behaviour in the Biden debate, Calling him a bully.

More of his supporters are shaking their heads since he contracted the disease.

Now his more moderate but still loyal supporters are seeing him STILL behaving irresponsibly and endangering even more lives.. WHY?

Because he can't bear to be out of the public eye and needs to be adored and surrounded by adorers. ...he's potentially  killing people who have no choice but to be in harms way.

If this doesn't prove that he's a sociopath nothing will.

Only because this mess of mango stew has the potential to disrupt their grand march to a 6-3 majority n the Supreme Court and might cause a couple of RINO's their seat in the Senate.  Even if tRump loses, they fully expect to roar back to life after four years of Biden and running against a brown-skinned, foreign-type woman.  

2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Don't forget the really bright light.

5 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

That was just to keep him out of withdrawl

That's going to antagonize the Texans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Trump's pregnant?

Having royally fucked Amerikka it seems only right that someone should have fucked him too.

After all, he IS a massive cunt.

Covid cases climb
battle in the war is lost
fugly, babe, fugly
—@CaptainGigi | 10.04.2020

Covid cases climb  battle in the war is lost  fugly, babe, fugly  —@CaptainGigi haiku • © Gloria Rhea “Captain Gigi” Grante (10.04.2020).jpg

On 10/1/2020 at 3:30 PM, Bowgirl said:

So ... Post-COVID-19 fallout ... Literally. 

Hair falling out in handfuls. A good 6 weeks of it at this point, then a friend found this article.  Certainly more noticeable with longer hair (just falls out in the shower and clogs the drain by handfuls)- not balding yet but the pony-tail's getting mighty skinny. 

https://consultqd.clevelandclinic.org/covid-19-related-hair-loss/#:~:text=There's generally a two- to,a consequence of the infection.”

Bowgirl doesn't deserve this.

But I can think of someone who does.

• Like 1

Frantic Donald Trump Unable To Open Childproof Cap On Bottle Of Hydroxychloroquine

donald-trump-covid-600x400.jpeg

Shouting at White House aides to bring him a hammer or an axe, US President Donald Trump was this evening desperately trying to navigate the childproof cap on a bottle of hydroxychloroquine.

Trump – who tested positive to COVID-19 just hours earlier – tried bottle after bottle, throwing each one on the floor in a growing panic.

“All of the caps are glued on!” he shouted to his staff. “Just bring me the pills”.

An aide, who was unable to approach Mr Trump, advised him to read the instructions. But this only infuriated Trump further.

“Can you summarise the instructions in one word, or an image? I can’t read all of this!”

Support The Shovel. Or follow us on Email | Facebook Twitter Instagram

9 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Meli,

This is everywhere and always has been. If one of the royals gets constipated,it is news all over the planet. Several of my extended family are sick with covid and one died. That is not in the news. If the governor got covid, that would make the news. Do you think the papers ran extensive stories on every private who got killed in WWII? They wouldn't have had time for anything else.

That said, take a look here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/04/trump-hospital-drive-criticism/

They might not be running down the list of everyone who ever came near Trump, but his blatant disregard for others IS making the news.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

15 hours ago, Fakenews said:

It’s brilliant but you better move to Canada first.

Don't be too quick in thinking Canada is a safe haven for Americans. You need a Visa, and this is what you have to give up for the privilege of heading to the True North Strong and Free:

Before you think of heading North….jpg

Reuters 08.03.17 

How's enforcement of that worked out Gloria?

Smoke and Mirrors like the wall the Mexico was gonna pay for?

Who the fuck wants to travel to the US with its current Covid bullshit, like Russian roulette.

50 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Meli,

This is everywhere and always has been. If one of the royals gets constipated,it is news all over the planet. Several of my extended family are sick with covid and one died. That is not in the news. If the governor got covid, that would make the news. Do you think the papers ran extensive stories on every private who got killed in WWII? They wouldn't have had time for anything else.

That said, take a look here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/04/trump-hospital-drive-criticism/

They might not be running down the list of everyone who ever came near Trump, but his blatant disregard for others IS making the news.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

:surrender:

It's not what I mean but can't be fucked explaining.

• Like 1

Just now, Navig8tor said:

Who the fuck wants to travel to the US.............

Trump promised to fix the illegal immigration problem, and he has. Nobody in their right mind would go to the dysfunctional diseased shithole that is Trump's USA.

• Like 3

Dexamethasone and COVID-19

According to preliminary findings shared with WHO (and now available as a preprint), for patients on ventilators, the treatment was shown to reduce mortality by about one third, and for patients requiring only oxygen, mortality was cut by about one fifth.

dexamethasone solution for injection 4mg/ml in 1ml ampoules, manufactured by Kern Pharma SL, Spain, has been prequalified for its use in the management of diseases associated with HIV/AIDS, but not for COVID-19.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-dexamethasone-and-covid-19

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

:surrender:

It's not what I mean but can't be fucked explaining.

I get the complaint, but it isn't just covid, it isn't just now, and it isn't just the USA.

* ever get sick of the breathless coverage of every ache, pain, and weight gain of a pregnant celebrity? Same deal ;)

I'm very conflicted on this.

I cannot make up my mind whether I want the cunt to just die, or die slowly,

Help me out.

13 minutes ago, Mid said:

I recall long ago the Army gave soldiers sick with the flue cortisone, which was then a brand new wonder drug. They felt fine, got right back on duty, and marched around until they suddenly dropped dead :o

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, astro said:

Help me out.

As I stated before, wishing for someone' death is a horrid thing to do.

I am going for uncurable nonstop diarrhea ;)

6 minutes ago, astro said:

Help me out.

I don't want him to die just yet.

I want him ill enough for long enough to lose the election and recover enough to face the courts and spend at least 5 years in an orange suite.

44 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Reuters 08.03.17 

How's enforcement of that worked out Gloria?

Smoke and Mirrors like the wall the Mexico was gonna pay for?

Who the fuck wants to travel to the US with its current Covid bullshit, like Russian roulette.

Times gave changed since 2017. Now what Canada says is this:

Why Canada won't let you in.jpg

2 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

As I stated before, wishing for someone' death is a horrid thing to do.

I am going for uncurable nonstop diarrhea ;)

I'm cool with that, diarrhea leading to death.  

8 minutes ago, astro said:

Help me out.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I would prefer slow and painful in homage to those who suffered because of his narcissism  and vanity.

Think we are being sold bullshit by the WH, find it interested that Barr is self isolating:  is it possible the in the loop R's know something we don't.

Barr might not be self islolating but setting up the transition......

Maybe Karma really is going to sort this.  Trump has it, he will never be the same from what we are learning.

Now we just have to be patient till those lying shills on these boards get it as well.

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

I'm cool with that, diarrhea leading to death.  

more worse for him to fade into impoverished obscurity and his family with him.

Won't happen

so gaol with no mirrors is the next best thing. 

Won't happen

So OK,diarrhea leading to death it is. 

3 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I would prefer slow and painful in homage to those who suffered because of his narcissism  and vanity.

Think we are being sold bullshit by the WH, find it interested that Barr is self isolating:  is it possible the in the loop R's know something we don't.

Barr might not be self islolating but setting up the transition......

"So here is the deal, you retire sick, undefeated."

2 minutes ago, astro said:

"So here is the deal, you retire sick, undefeated."

You know Donnie just can't do that shit, he like a gambling addict he will always go all it and hope he comes out smelling of roses, unfortunately the roses might be on the wreath in the rotunda.