B.J. Porter

Trump has it.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Summon the My Pillow guy stat!

Sorry Donald...

Q3KQ5D42RRDV5GTVNZBXMH22DA.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horn Rock said:

It's been reported that Trump has mild cold symptoms, but it's what happens in the second week that is key apparently. Many who have mild symptoms in the first week, can fall off a cliff in the second week, and get very ill.

Given this administrations track record on honesty, if they are saying mild symptoms then I am betting he is already in really bad shape. He was supposed to be on calls today, which Pence is now handling. If he could have gotten on a phone and talked, I am betting he would have. I would not be surprised if he is on oxygen right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jzk said:

Such nice people on this forum.  Seriously, hard to find nicer group of people all in one place.

Hey at least we’re not hoping for our death any,more, we’ve moved on to someone more deserving.

Thats got to count for something...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So @jzk thinks some of us are not very nice . . 

This was four years ago today . . 

(Lemmie tell ya Reichistas something: You deserve and will receive zero civility from me. 

they love to dish it out but cannot take it in the slightest. Buncha snowflake whiners.) 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/2/1982813/-Here-he-is-four-years-ago-mocking-Hillary-Clinton-for-catching-pneumonia

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horn Rock said:

It's been reported that Trump has mild cold symptoms, but it's what happens in the second week that is key apparently. Many who have mild symptoms in the first week, can fall off a cliff in the second week, and get very ill.

At this point, we can only hope. But he can rest easy knowing that he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody saw this coming back in 2016.  So, out of sheer luck they ran a replicant cyborg for VP.  It's a machine so it can't catch a biological virus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's in several high-risk categories: age, obesity and low-income.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice! said:

Trump's in several high-risk categories: age, obesity and low-income.

750 ain't going to buy quality healthcare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

So @jzk thinks some of us are not very nice . . 

This was four years ago today . . 

(Lemmie tell ya Reichistas something: You deserve and will receive zero civility from me. 

they love to dish it out but cannot take it in the slightest. Buncha snowflake whiners.) 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/10/2/1982813/-Here-he-is-four-years-ago-mocking-Hillary-Clinton-for-catching-pneumonia

Are you saying that Steam is nice compared to Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Trump's in several high-risk categories: age, obesity and low-income.

Reliant on socialized medicine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I cannot think of a more helpless way to die. It must be like getting smothered with a MyPillow. 

I wouldn't give Melonia ideas... quarantined, as that couple will be.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden and wife tested:  They DON'T have it.

As I recall, in the debate President Fuckwit mocked Biden for wearing a mask.   Talking point for supporters: "He never mocked him for wearing a mask.  It was sarcasm."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Biden and wife tested:  They DON'T have it.

As I recall, in the debate President Fuckwit mocked Biden for wearing a mask.   Talking point for supporters: "He never mocked him for wearing a mask.  It was sarcasm."

You have to believe that Fauci and Redfield and maybe Birx are having a chuckle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pre-existing condition would now make him ineligible for low-cost Healthcare when ACA goes away.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You have to believe that Fauci and Redfield and maybe Birx are having a chuckle.  

I imagine Fauci sending Trump a box of hydroxycloroquine tabs,  Birx sending a jug of Clorox and a syringe.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol: this man likes to brag about how smart he is and how wonderful his life is :lol:

Why do you people insist on engaging the fool?

He's an ignorant fanatic - nothing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Satan said:

It is not nice to keep me waiting. 
 

 

They cranked that out pretty quick. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a very emotional exchange, Trump tearfully asked his Doctor if after recovery, if he would still be able to drive a cart and cheat at golf.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CaptainGigi said:

Don't say that. You're posting in the Political Anarchy Forum. We know what's what here. Donald Trump (aka POTUS) has never told the truth in his life. He's not about to start now. If you believe him, you're a dunce in the highest order.
 

Boy, nuthin' gets past you does it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CaptainGigi said:

Now you're just being stupid just like Trump. Try being original even it hurts.

 

Shirley you aren't so clueless that you don't grasp historical references?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Remodel said:

I'm still calling bullshit on this fake news. I think it's a campaign stunt.

Pretty good way to avoid losing any more debates to Joe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LenP said:

Given this administrations track record on honesty, if they are saying mild symptoms then I am betting he is already in really bad shape. He was supposed to be on calls today, which Pence is now handling. If he could have gotten on a phone and talked, I am betting he would have. I would not be surprised if he is on oxygen right now. 

I'm really really concerned about him, I'm just choosing to downplay it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok,  so we have a week to wait whether it gets bad or not for him. 

Conspiracy theory time.......

Trump gets too sick to continue with the election (but not critical).

Trump resigns,  pence takes over. Pardons Trump before election.  Fills scotus position.

Price calls for massive evangelical votes, turns election around. 

Trump starts his own cable network,  aims for 1 billion per year net profit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope he gets the best treatment available, preferably by the highly capable people he put in charge of handling the pandemic, the vaccines, possible treatments and distributing the needed equipment. The people he put in charge of the CDC, FDA and PPE.

On second thought, Jared shouldn't be trusted with needles, he might accidently inject the bleach into Donald's eyeballs. Maybe the radiologist should be doing the subcutaneous stuff. Jared can prove his medical skills with the biggest, brightlyest MagLite™ available and a jar of vaseline.

And make sure to bill the fucker. Socialist medicine, my arse!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I have seen and heard multiple versions of, “No decent person would wish a human being would die.”

My understanding of Downplayer Donnie’s handling of the US reaction to the COVID 19 clearly indicates, to me, he has caused the deaths of over 100,000 people and is currently causing about 1000 more to die each day.

If I am correct, removing  him wouid save many  lives. 
 

I have trouble wishing ill will on anyone but wishing he survives also means I am wishing for  the  death of thousands. 
 

I fully understand those who are hoping he dies. I am

nit yet among them but I absolutely  understand. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No there's TWO things in his life he actually earned.

Impeachment and Covid. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

You have to believe that Fauci and Redfield and maybe Birx are having a chuckle.  

Yea, but they were on stage with the monstrous fuck..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putin wrote in a direct message to Trump released by the Kremlin. "I'm sure that your inherent vitality, good spirits and optimism will help you cope with the dangerous virus,"  :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Today I have seen and heard multiple versions of, “No decent person would wish a human being would die.”

My understanding of Downplayer Donnie’s handling of the US reaction to the COVID 19 clearly indicates, to me, he has caused the deaths of over 100,000 people and is currently causing about 1000 more to die each day.

If I am correct, removing  him wouid save many  lives. 
 

I have trouble wishing ill will on anyone but wishing he survives also means I am wishing for  the  death of thousands. 
 

I fully understand those who are hoping he dies. I am

nit yet among them but I absolutely  understand. 

What would the President do today to save those thousands of deaths that you think will occur if he lives?  Please be specific.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'm starting to believe there is some form of higher authority and they have a weird sense of humour.

Ronna Macdaniel is now positive.

Mike Lee is now positive.

Sympathy? 

Nil.

It'd be different if they were treated like the 200,000 American souls that they doomed to difficulties in testing, treatment and proper care.

Responsibility means sacrifice, something the GOP appear to be learning, albeit too slowly and too late.    

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jzk said:

What would the President do today to save those thousands of deaths that you think will occur if he lives?  Please be specific.

Biden has already laid out his plan. Don't be so f'ing lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jzk said:

What would the President do today to save those thousands of deaths that you think will occur if he lives?  Please be specific.

Resign would be a good start. 

Stepping down the week after he took office would be next on the list but hey, I wanted to sleep with Elle Mcpherson too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jzk said:

What would the President do today to save those thousands of deaths that you think will occur if he lives?  Please be specific.

Stress the importance of wearing a mask, social distancing, and no large gatherings.  You know, all the shit he's thumbed his nose at.

Why are you defending a guy you say you're not going to vote for?  If possible, you have less credibility than DJT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jzk said:

What would the President do today to save those thousands of deaths that you think will occur if he lives?  Please be specific.

He could from the Oval Office apologize for mocking people who wear masks and give a heartfelt (I know impossible) plea for all his supporter to wear masks and announce that he will o longer hold rallies before the election.

Quiting would be most effective

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jzk said:

What would the President do today to save those thousands of deaths that you think will occur if he lives?  Please be specific.

Start wearing a mask anytime he is with people who are not part of his 6-person bubble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Stress the importance of wearing a mask, social distancing, and no large gatherings.  You know, all the shit he's thumbed his nose at.

Why are you defending a guy you say you're not going to vote for? 

It’s an interesting question!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

 I'm starting to believe there is some form of higher authority and they have a weird sense of humour.

Ronna Macdaniel is now positive.

Mike Lee is now positive.

Sympathy? 

Nil.

It'd be different if they were treated like the 200,000 American souls that they doomed to difficulties in testing, treatment and proper care.

Responsibility means sacrifice, something the GOP appear to be learning, albeit too slowly and too late.    

 

 

 

 

It's going to be  like Oprah went to the WH. You get the Covid, and you get the Covid, and you get the Covid....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it's true, then no doubt he has it bigger, and more yugely than anyone else!

 (But the "if it's true" part is a stickler)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours without a tweet. Oh, he’s got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OPAL said:

Putin wrote in a direct message to Trump released by the Kremlin. "I'm sure that your inherent vitality, good spirits and optimism will help you cope with the dangerous virus,"  :huh:

It's code for time to die monkey.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"New York (CNN Business)A widening coronavirus outbreak at the White House has left members of the media scrambling to find out if they, too, are infected.

Three journalists who work at the White House tested positive on Friday, according to a series of memos from the White House Correspondents Association.

A White House staffer who sits in the "lower press" area of the West Wing also received a confirmed positive result on Friday morning.

Reporters and White House spokespeople work together in cramped quarters, often meeting the definition of close contact."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/media/journalists-white-house-covid-19/index.html

Definitely need to start calling this The Trump Virus.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

"New York (CNN Business)A widening coronavirus outbreak at the White House has left members of the media scrambling to find out if they, too, are infected.

Three journalists who work at the White House tested positive on Friday, according to a series of memos from the White House Correspondents Association.

A White House staffer who sits in the "lower press" area of the West Wing also received a confirmed positive result on Friday morning.

Reporters and White House spokespeople work together in cramped quarters, often meeting the definition of close contact."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/media/journalists-white-house-covid-19/index.html

Definitely need to start calling this The Trump Virus.

Any, and I mean Any reporter that ever wants any credibility in the real world going forward best not pick the wrong direction on this one me thinks.....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

"New York (CNN Business)A widening coronavirus outbreak at the White House has left members of the media scrambling to find out if they, too, are infected.

Three journalists who work at the White House tested positive on Friday, according to a series of memos from the White House Correspondents Association.

A White House staffer who sits in the "lower press" area of the West Wing also received a confirmed positive result on Friday morning.

Reporters and White House spokespeople work together in cramped quarters, often meeting the definition of close contact."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/media/journalists-white-house-covid-19/index.html

Definitely need to start calling this The Trump Virus.

The press area in the White House is beyond cramped.  Barely enough room for a chair and maybe a 3' laptop desk per reporter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Stress the importance of wearing a mask, social distancing, and no large gatherings.  You know, all the shit he's thumbed his nose at.

Why are you defending a guy you say you're not going to vote for?  If possible, you have less credibility than DJT!

You think asking a question is defending him?

Further, just because I am not voting for him doesn't mean he is a white supremacist.  

Is the President your leader?  Like do you look to the President for advice on how to live your daily life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here's an angle...

The WH announces that Trump has croaked.  Wait thee days, have a casket laying in state, with a trap door entrance underneath.  The casket flips open, and Trump announces he has come back to life as the second coming of Christ.

Evangelicals are the largest voting block and I figure there are enough of them and others that would buy this shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Al Paca said:

tRump hasn’t tweeted in over 15 hrs. Not a good sign. 

No, that is a good thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

So here's an angle...

The WH announces that Trump has croaked.  Wait thee days, have a casket laying in state, with a trap door entrance underneath.  The casket flips open, and Trump announces he has come back to life as the second coming of Christ.

Evangelicals are the largest voting block and I figure there are enough of them and others that would buy this shit. 

PastorsprayforTrump1.jpg.12b7cbe23d02d40fbaef6dc209d851ee.jpg

Oh please oh please oh please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President of Notre Dame has tested positive. He attended the Rose Garden ceremony when Trump announced his newest SCOTUS pick.  ND Pres. did not wear a mask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jzk said:

Further, just because I am not voting for him doesn't mean he is a white supremacist.  

No, but it means you are a lying cunt Jerkz.

Standard shill statement, same as others here.  "I am not voting for Trump ... but".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, benwynn said:

So here's an angle...

The WH announces that Trump has croaked.  Wait thee days, have a casket laying in state, with a trap door entrance underneath.  The casket flips open, and Trump announces he has come back to life as the second coming of Christ.

Evangelicals are the largest voting block and I figure there are enough of them and others that would buy this shit. 

He hangs on a cross at some point or the deals off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

President of Notre Dame has tested positive. He attended the Rose Garden ceremony when Trump announced his newest SCOTUS pick.  ND Pres. did not wear a mask.

Well then fuck him.  We’re 7 months into this.  People who don’t/won’t wear masks have no sympathy from me. 
 

I suggest they follow the GOP healthcare plan “die quickly”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jzk said:

You think asking a question is defending him?

Further, just because I am not voting for him doesn't mean he is a white supremacist.  

Is the President your leader?  Like do you look to the President for advice on how to live your daily life?

You confuse the shit outa me Jzk. Are you inferring a title absolves one from criticism or being called out for who they are? 

Trump doesn't even have the balls to be honest as to who he is, evidence by his multiple both-siderism statements whilst hiding his true intentions. 

Pol Pot

Adolf Hitler

Idi Amin

Kim Jong Il

Stalin

Ayotollah Khomeini

 

A title means fuck all. 

 

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

You confuse the shit outa me Jzk

He’s a bullshitter americanus. He’s lazy & stupid & unthinking and once you realize there are millions like him, it’s all very sensible. Always remember that success in the US doesn’t ever mean you ever really left the us. We don’t get much v@cation, and we don’t go far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

You confuse the shit outa me Jzk. Are you inferring a title absolves one from criticism or being called out for who they are? 

Trump doesn't even have the balls to be honest as to who he is, evidence by his multiple both-siderism statements whilst hiding his true intentions. 

Pol Pot

Adolf Hitler

Idi Amin

Kim Jong Il

Stalin

Ayotollah Khomeini

 

A title means fuck all. 

 

  

 

Trump runs the executive branch of the US Government.  I really don't need his advice on whether or not I should wear a mask.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jzk said:

Trump runs the executive branch of the US Government.  I really don't need his advice on whether or not I should wear a mask.  

Trump is the leader of the US. 

What he demonstrates, matters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Trump runs the executive branch of the US Government.  I really don't need his advice on whether or not I should wear a mask.  

How about the guy in the MAGA hat at the same grocery store you are in,  who DOES look to the President for advice, is NOT wearing a mask, and has sneezed on that head of lettuce you've got in the cart? 

Unless you live in a total vacuum.  If so, disregard this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

Trump runs the executive branch of the US Government.  I really don't need his advice on whether or not I should wear a mask.  

You're as interesting as conversing with elevator music. I have no fucking idea what argument or point you are trying to make. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Trump is the leader of the US. 

What he demonstrates, matters.

Where in the Constitution does it say that he is the leader of the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I hope that was a spelling mistake......

Didn't think I needed purple.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jzk said:

Where in the Constitution does it say that he is the leader of the US?

On ignore. What a waste of words. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How about the guy in the MAGA hat at the same grocery store you are in,  who DOES look to the President for advice, is NOT wearing a mask, and has sneezed on that head of lettuce you've got in the cart? 

Unless you live in a total vacuum.  If so, disregard this. 

You could choose to do business only with grocery stores that require the wearing of masks.  That is something over which the President has no jurisdiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jzk said:

You could choose to do business only with grocery stores that require the wearing of masks.  That is something over which the President has no jurisdiction.

Libertarian idiocracy has to assume that every person is rational.

Fact is, NO people are rational, especially Libertarians.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Libertarian idiocracy has to assume that every person is rational.

Fact is, NO people are rational, especially Libertarians.

No it doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jzk said:

You could choose to do business only with grocery stores that require the wearing of masks.  That is something over which the President has no jurisdiction.

Thankfully in counties with Dem politicians in charge no one has to make that choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jzk said:

No it doesn't.

:lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CaptainGigi said:
10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

lmost.

The idea that lb and Scot are the same are the ravings of the irrelevant......

 

 

Think that, ignorantly, as you will. I know things.

And this is why we think you're a lunatic.

I know things, too. Like LB 15.Personally. I've been to his house, met his family.

It is NOT in San Diego, where Scot Tempesta is a well known figure in the local sailing community. It's not even in the same hemisphere, you goofball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How about the guy in the MAGA hat at the same grocery store you are in,  who DOES look to the President for advice, is NOT wearing a mask, and has sneezed on that head of lettuce you've got in the cart? 

Unless you live in a total vacuum.  If so, disregard this. 

 

14 minutes ago, jzk said:

You could choose to do business only with grocery stores that require the wearing of masks.  That is something over which the President has no jurisdiction.

It had jack fuck to do with jurisdiction or a grocery story policy.  It's a shame you missed the point.   And I don't have it in me today to dumb it down.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are now 9 people from the WH press corps who have tested positive.

Fox's Chris Wallace is reporting that Donald and Melania were late arrivals at the debate - too late to be tested before the debate started. They were allowed in "on the honour system".

Of Donald's entourage, only Melania was wearing a mask. She wore it for the entire time, except when she appeared on stage with Donald. She seemed to avoid touching Trump after the debate.

They knew. They all knew. He was positive and they showed up late on purpose so he couldn't be tested.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cristoforo said:

They are brining Trumpy over to Walter Reed Hospital now. I bet he's wearing a mask now  

Brining him?   That can't be good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to Walter Reed where the JFK autopsy was cooked 

 

D

e

e

p

 

¥


S

t

a

t

e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

They are brining Trumpy over to Walter Reed Hospital now. I bet he's wearing a mask now  

Shit's getting real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How about the guy in the MAGA hat at the same grocery store you are in,  who DOES look to the President for advice, is NOT wearing a mask, and has sneezed on that head of lettuce you've got in the cart? 

Unless you live in a total vacuum.  If so, disregard this. 

We Can only hope he picked up the correct head of lettuce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salting him down might help preserve him, but it's gonna play hell with his spray-on tan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

They are brining Trumpy over to Walter Reed Hospital now. I bet he's wearing a mask now  

"Much of the President’s care for Covid-19 can be managed at the White House, a source familiar with the White House Medical Unit said.

However, if the President did require critical care – for example, if he required intubation or proning, where a patient is positioned on his stomach – he would likely then be moved to the presidential suite at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the source said."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-coronavirus-positive/h_9e48e0350a411222cd54ce6f3b3cde4e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BravoBravo said:

Going to Walter Reed where the JFK autopsy was cooked 

Wow.  Looks like he is deteriorating quickly.  I am hoping he lives so he can be imprisoned and impoverished.  It would be too easy (and too perfect) for him to die of COVID.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Brining him?   That can't be good.

Radical treatment. His brain is already pickled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump to head to Walter Reed hospital following Covid-19 diagnosis 

From CNN's Kevin Liptak and Brian Rokus

President Trump is headed to Walter Reed Medical Center, according to a White House pool report. 

Trump has had a fever since this morning, a person familiar with the matter says. The person said the fever remains consistent with the White House's earlier description of "mild symptoms."

This is in addition to new information released by the White House doctor, which described Trump as "fatigued."

Trump announced on Twitter he tested positive for coronavirus early Friday morning.

Trump was also administered a dose of Regeneron, according to a memorandum from the President’s physician. “As of this afternoon the President remains fatigued but in good spirits. He’s being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we’ll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps,” the physician writes.

The memo also says first lady Melania Trump remains well with only a mild cough and headache, and the remainder of the first family are well and tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 today. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guessing, O2 levels are dropping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Guessing, O2 levels are dropping.

They are taking the fat fuck by helicopter. Marine 1 is on the WH lawn. wonder if he will be on a stretcher!

Imagine how he must have fought the decision to be in a hospital for 'several days' at least.

An aide just loaded two bottles of Clorox on the heli. He should be out soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites