4 hours ago, benwynn said:
6 hours ago, Dog said:

It's amazing to me how “compassionate" crowd suddenly lacks all empathy and decency.

The crowd lacking all empathy and decency now being compassionate being not worthy of your mention is noted.

Fuck The Mutt and fuck him again.

He has supported this POS all the way while he insulted and degraded worthwhile people, he has led the charge in destroying democracy in America, his buffoonery and inaction condemned 10's of thousands of people to early deaths from covid and now we should be compassionate for him?

Fuck The Mutt and fuck him again.

If it takes Trump's death from his own stupidity to get rid of him then fine - the sooner the better.

Maybe fewer real American's will die because of it.

Oh and Fuck The Mutt and fuck him again.

And his toxic, un-American elk

• Like 2

tRumps Dead. He kacked last night. The boys at the “factory” are putting the finishing touches on his clone. Unfortunately the clone look like Ethel Merman. 

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

If it is real, I hope he's more terrified than he's ever imagined. Something he can't lie, cheat, buy or bribe his way out of.

Silvio Berlusconi - who got it, was hospitalized but didn’t need Oxygen - said those were absolutely the worse days in his life: he couldn’t stay in one position for more than two minutes

Hey all you criminal law experts out there . .  

Why can't Trump be prosecuted for knowingly putting others at risk of infection ? 

Weren't HIV spreaders prosecuted ? 

President super spreader: tracking a timeline of Trump infecting possibly thousands of people with #COVID19 across several US states.

https://www.hivlawandpolicy.org/resources/arrests-and-prosecutions-hiv-exposure-united-states-2008–2019-center-hiv-law-policy-2019

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Hey, he only weighs 239 - not that much when you're 6'3".

there is now way that cow weighs 239, I am 6'3" and weigh 215 and can run two consecutive 8 min miles and that dude is three times my girth. I vote 280 minimum before his COVID diet.

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

The videos from that event are really amazing. Fascinating. Not a single mask worn by anybody. And they are all hugging and shaking hands.

If only someone would have warned them! 

Seriously,  what fucking morons. 

Hubris can be sexy right up to the point it becomes tragic. Bet they felt incredibly special and blessed in those moments. The chosen ones but not the way they were thinking!

This is going to make interesting discussion for the Weds night debate between Harris and the Replicant Android. Whoever is programming him for that has their work cut out for them. 

• Like 1

Where’s Jerkie Boi stating that the nations leaders treating this virus as a hoax is no biggie?

1 hour ago, Mid said:

This guy is the worst kind  of clown. I cringe for the poor pro's who got roped into standing behind him. I wonder if they stage Trump's morning shit in the White House.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

This is going to make interesting discussion for the Weds night debate between Harris and the Replicant Android. Whoever is programming him for that has their work cut out for them. 

lol on the replicant android!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Watching that video I can't help but become detached and just think of what a fecund source of research scholars will see in that video.  Social sciences. Epidemiology. Etc.   An early paper-- March i think-- had a map of a small restaurant and showed how 1 person was able to infect a bunch of folks based on flow of ac.   No doubt if you pour over the video from that super spreader event you can actually spot the moment when Lee infects Kellyanne, for example. 

If only someone would have warned them! 

Watching that video reminded me of the Star Trek episode “The Naked Time” where’re whole crew was infected by a disease that spread by touch.

Every time it spread they’d zoom the camera to the contact and play a little ominous music.

There's going to be havoc and anger among the 50 mostly elderly members at his Bedminster NJ golf club event.  They paid up to $250,000 a head to be infected.

And then they all went home to wherever they live.  Unlikely to be in NJ.  The potential spread will be worth watching out for.  Contact tracking, anyone?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

There's going to be havoc and anger among the 50 mostly elderly members at his Bedminster NJ golf club event.  They paid up to $250,000 a head to be infected.

And then they all went home to wherever they live.  Unlikely to be in NJ.  The potential spread will be worth watching out for.  Contact tracking, anyone?

Covid Party!

5 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

They paid up to $250,000 a head to be infected.

lol brutal, fkn' stings, that.

27 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

This guy is the worst kind  of clown. I cringe for the poor pro's who got roped into standing behind him. I wonder if they stage Trump's morning shit in the White House.

I loved the end of it when the Conley made damn certain sure that none of the medical personnel ‘backing him up’ made themselves available for questions from the press.  It looked like herding terriers on his part. “Go now!  NOW, DAMNIT, NOW!”  

2 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

they flew a little too close to the sun that day

they wanted the sun, they got this.coronavirus-pandemic-reading-list.thumb.jpg.ec4455e072d4a09c98054db8021e6c86.jpg

16 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Apart from sage advice and Covid 19 what else did Orange Man  get from Hope.

2AE36CBC-FF38-4C4F-876C-675934E7B083.thumb.jpeg.b59438f96a53e0dfd80e716d54acd4fd.jpeg

How does Trump make people that happy?

Man, at some point when you think of the fact that some well meaning and innocent folks will get this virus traced back to our dickhead in chief, it becomes seriously tragic with less karmic entertainment value and becomes just plain fucked up. Sobering. This administration has some serious explaining to do.

1 minute ago, Priscilla said:

Little fingers...

What's the difference between Hope Hicks and a bowling ball?

You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Man, at some point when you think of the fact that some well meaning and innocent folks will get this virus traced back to our dickhead in chief, it becomes seriously tragic with less karmic entertainment value and becomes just plain fucked up. Sobering. This administration has some serious explaining to do.

I'd be interested to know if there are grounds for litigation by some of those people.

"He knew he had it.  He didn't tell us.  Just jammed us into a closed space with no masks for an hour, and made me pay for it.  I'm really sick now.  If I croak, my estate has been instructed to come after him in the NJ courts for all that he thinks he's worth."

39 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

lol on the replicant android!

lM3dr8S.jpg

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Apart from sage advice and Covid 19 what else did Orange Man  get from Hope.

2AE36CBC-FF38-4C4F-876C-675934E7B083.thumb.jpeg.b59438f96a53e0dfd80e716d54acd4fd.jpeg

Maybe Mike "chicks are poison" Pence was right. At least around this crowd.

3 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

I'd be interested to know if there are grounds for litigation by some of those people.

"He knew he had it.  He didn't tell us.  Just jammed us into a closed space with no masks for an hour, and made me pay for it.  I'm really sick now.  If I croak, my estate has been instructed to come after him in the NJ courts for all that he thinks he's worth."

well, we will find out cause if you can buy a 250K USD steak sandwich with a COVID side, you can afford a lawyer

secondly, if this guy loses this election, all bets are off and the line of people waiting kick this guy when he is down is going to be epic in quantity and ability

I postulate right now if this turd lives into next week and loses this election, he will cease to live in the US and will have to live somewhere with no extradition agreement

1 minute ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

well, we will find out cause if you can buy a 250K USD steak sandwich with a COVID side, you can afford a lawyer

secondly, if this guy loses this election, all bets are off and the line of people waiting kick this guy when he is down is going to be epic in quantity and ability

I postulate right now if this turd lives into next week and loses this election, he will cease to live in the US and will have to live somewhere with no extradition agreement

What happens if he lives and wins...

5 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Sen. Ron Johnson tested positive.  He was there as well. Also not wearing a mask.

Turns out this was a Super Republican Spreader Event.

All these dopes not wearing masks because they feared a tantrum from Little Lord Donald. 

Just now, Priscilla said:

he delays his pain by four years but has four years to try and make sure another Republican is elected or he resigns before ending his term and arranges for Pence to fully pardon him of whatever might be looming? I dont know really. 

he delays his pain by four years but has four years to try and make sure another Republican is elected or he resigns before ending his term and arranges for Pence to fully pardon him of whatever might be looming? I dont know really. 

State of NY doesn't care if Pence pardons him - I'm sure they have a bunch of charges waiting to be filed.  :D

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

Think it through...if he croaks as POTUS we will have to give him a parade. Even honor him... 

... yes, but do you really have to name a carrier after him? :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I dont know really. 

Same as Orange Man then.

Never been a keen fan of the USA but crikey you guys are really in a deep state of disarray.

10 minutes ago, Grog said:

You mean like Typhoid Annie?

12 minutes ago, Grog said:

No.  But it might be a fleet garbage scow.

BTW, liked the "carrier."

17 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Thank God for State’s Rights.

12 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Same as Orange Man then.

Never been a keen fan of the USA but crikey you guys are really in a deep state of disarray.

No shit.  

20 minutes ago, Jules said:

Turns out this was a Super Republican Spreader Event.

All these dopes not wearing masks because they feared a tantrum from Little Lord Donald. 

Partly, but there was a pic of some Young Republicans yesterday wearing brand new masks after Trump was whisked to Walter Reed, and they were looking frightened, like they’d just discovered something awful.  :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

I hear there are some lawyers in NJ, too. 

16 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If Annie is in any way related to Mary, yes, like that.

But then, still no. :) 

18 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

No.  But it might be a fleet garbage scow.

BTW, liked the "carrier."

Can we settle for a bucket of sea sick?

It floats, for a while ...

:)

46 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

He nukes Ch-eye-nah for giving him the moo shi virus.

38 minutes ago, Grog said:

Maybe we can just rename the Cheeki Rafiki after him?

39 minutes ago, Grog said:

trumptouches_custom-278eaa66748e79d66bde

9 hours ago, Dog said:

I never said it was just a flu. You must have me confused with a figment of your imagination.

Fuck off Dog, you're a bullshit vending machine.

39 minutes ago, Amati said:

Partly, but there was a pic of some Young Republicans yesterday wearing brand new masks after Trump was whisked to Walter Reed, and they were looking frightened, like they’d just discovered something awful.  :rolleyes:

Here it is...

5A78CE93-0AE1-4AFC-A358-41D3D79DCE60.jpeg

1 hour ago, Priscilla said:

Same as Orange Man then.

you noticed, eh? Its been bad since Shrub II in March 2003 started his hunt for an old dictator eventually found in a hole. Just when we thought if couldn't get any worse, the Russians helped this puppet get elected. Then even in the face of huge amounts of evidence, his own party failed to do the humane duty of putting the rabid dog down to save the overall herd. Shameless shit on their part. They think they are on some sort of crusade which is bigger than one individual criminal I guess. Its all just a big reality TV show now but with real guns and 100's of thousands of lives at stake. Stay on your island and be thankful.

17 minutes ago, Amati said:

Here it is...

If the boss is wandering around asking people if he’s going to die in th3 hospital, needs supplemental o2, and is taken away, you’d be scared too.

• Like 1

you noticed, eh? Its been bad since Shrub II in March 2003 started his hunt for an old dictator eventually found in a hole. Just when we thought if couldn't get any worse, the Russians helped this puppet get elected. Then even in the face of huge amounts of evidence, his own party failed to do the humane duty of putting the rabid dog down to save the overall herd. Shameless shit on their part. They think they are on some sort of crusade which is bigger than one individual criminal I guess. Its all just a big reality TV show now but with real guns and 100's of thousands of lives at stake. Stay on your island and be thankful.

Thanks for the advice Chris we are staying put not through choice though but very thankful for not being where you are. 

3 hours ago, Mark K said:

Think it through...if he croaks as POTUS we will have to give him a parade. Even honor him... 

Might actually be better attended than his last one.

636205334142144163-AFP-AFP-KG37Y.jpg

2 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

Thanks for the advice Chris we are staying put not through choice though but very thankful for not being where you are. 

Hey I live in paradise, man! Its just smoky, virussy, with facism looming in the wings at the moment. At some point, however, it will rain and snow, there will be a vaccine, and I will be skiing!

51 minutes ago, Grog said:
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

If Annie is in any way related to Mary, yes, like that.

But then, still no. :) 

Maybe Ish was thinking about Dreamboat Annie?

Heart_-_Dreamboat_Annie_(album).png

29 minutes ago, Amati said:

Here it is...

They look like they’re  reevaluating their life choices....

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

They look like they’re  reevaluating their life choices....

They look like a bunch of fucking Muslim terrorists to me! SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKERS BEFORE THEY BLOW UP THE BOWLING GREEN MONUMENT!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

It looks like the Salt Lake City airport concourse.

The women look a step removed from The Handmaids Tale.  Bet they’re no fun in the sack..

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

The women look a step removed from The Handmaids Tale.  Bet they’re no fun in the sack..

Yeah.... No.... Maybe the one in the blue housecoat, with the long slacks..... But otherwise, I wouldn't touch them with Dog's dick.

Trumptards at Griffith Park, CA.  Today.  The usual... *ahem*  diverse crowd.  Not a mask in sight.

They will never fucking get it.

The sign is fitting. 

44VsQ7i.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

And you're supposedly a librarian???  WTF?

NY accent ?

Yeah, Nah,It didn't look right when I typed it. I put it down to big letters.

For the millionth time, cloth ears, I'm NOT a librarian and freely admit my attrocious spelling.

I've had it all my life. Some form of mild dislexia? Just to please you, I'm going to stop using the autocorrect.

23 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Maybe Ish was thinking about Dreamboat Annie?

Heart_-_Dreamboat_Annie_(album).png

I was actually thinking about my wife... that's what I call her when she's ill. Real life intrudes here sometimes. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Living in Mormon central, I beg to differ.  There are some very "adventurous" women in that group.  A few of them in the pic likely have safe words. 

57 minutes ago, Amati said:

Here it is...

11 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

This particular variety of Liberty University/Texas Christian will absolutely bang your brains out. It's the nice thing about the "we're all sinners/justification through faith alone/cleansed by the blood" package. You can do the pool boy and move right along. Why do you think Trump has em there?

2 hours ago, MaxHeadroom said:

State of NY doesn't care if Pence pardons him - I'm sure they have a bunch of charges waiting to be filed.  :D

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/26/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-new-york.html

The Manhattan district attorney has been seeking eight years of Mr. Trump’s personal and business tax returns.

The New York State attorney general is investigating whether Mr. Trump and his company committed fraud by overstating assets to obtain loans and tax benefits.

The authorities in Manhattan have investigated a series of matters involving past and present associates of Mr. Trump’s.

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

For those with short attention spans and even shorter memories, let me help you out:

Pop quiz time - What is the first two words of the topic title?  Don't stress too hard, it's an open book test.

Also note the thread start date.

The phrase "Apres moi, le deluge" was first coined by?

1) Hooker number 1 in a Trump threeway.

2) Jeffie

3) Louis XIV

FFS:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Al Paca said:

tRumps Dead. He kacked last night. The boys at the “factory” are putting the finishing touches on his clone. Unfortunately the clone look like Ethel Merman. 

Damn

That would actually be kinda cool if his clone could SING like Ethel Merman!

Too late for me to change my vote though

- DSK

4 hours ago, Al Paca said:

I think you mean "Carked it." 

Trump is cacking himself right now though.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

They look like a bunch of fucking Muslim terrorists to me! SHOOT THE MOTHER FUCKERS BEFORE THEY BLOW UP THE BOWLING GREEN MONUMENT!

Not the women, we need them as dates to the Number 6 dance!

1 hour ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

I’d put the decline more around the time that Ronald Reagan decided he was sick of the middle class hoarding all the money from the rich people who needed to be helped to it.

17 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Christie checked himself into the hospital.

Obese. Asthmatic.  And went to all kinds of events where people refused to wear masks and hugged and shook hands.  If only someone had warned them!

Wtf is wrong with these morons. 

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

Obese. Asthmatic.  And went to all kinds of events where people refused to wear masks and hugged and shook hands.  If only someone had warned them!

I see Christie as a test case of what happens if I come back to the U.S....

So best wishes Governor! May you find no congested bridges on your road to recovery.

10 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

It's the same dysfunction that makes them Christian.

Who's surprised? 

Really? is anyone surprised that followers of one cult may be suceptable to another?

The grand prize for the most unhinged conspiracy theory goes to (who else?) QAnon followers. One of the many bizarre things these people believe (without any foundation) is that Covid-19 is a hoax designed to deflect attention from a Satan-worshipping pedophile ring operated by Hillary Clinton and liberal elites. Trump, their reasoning goes, is pretending to have Covid-19 as part of a grand plan to arrest Clinton. According to these geniuses Trump communicated his intentions via a tweet on Friday morning where he announced he and Melania had tested positive and declared: “We will get through this TOGETHER!” When you pull apart TOGETHER it spells out TO GET HER. Boom!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/oct/03/trump-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-qanon

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

3) Louis XIV

the term Après nous, le déluge was originally attributed to Madame De Pompadour, mistress of Louis XV (that's quinze for you, not quatorze), but there is indeed an eternal discussion if it came from her or him, FFS :P

3 minutes ago, Albatros said:

3) Louis XIV

the term Après nous, le déluge was originally attributed to Madame De Pompadour, mistress of Louis XV (that's quinze for you, not quatorze), but there is indeed an eternal discussion if it came from her or him, FFS 

Yeah I saw that Louis Onze and thought WTF indeed? The Spider King had numerous issues but not a taste for absurd self-aggrandizement.

- DSK

8 minutes ago, Albatros said:

the term Après nous, le déluge was originally attributed to Madame De Pompadour, mistress of Louis XV (that's quinze for you, not quatorze), but there is indeed an eternal discussion if it came from her or him, FFS :P

Well It's been a long time since my 18C French History lessons. :)

more to the point.

"Après moi, le déluge! is the watchword of every capitalist and of every capitalist nation. Hence Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the labourer, unless under compulsion from society. Karl Marx. :P 

11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yeah I saw that Louis Onze and thought WTF indeed? The Spider King had numerous issues but not a taste for absurd self-aggrandizement.

- DSK

That was a typo :)

NY accent ?

Yeah, Nah,It didn't look right when I typed it. I put it down to big letters.

For the millionth time, cloth ears, I'm NOT a librarian and freely admit my attrocious spelling.

I've had it all my life. Some form of mild dislexia? Just to please you, I'm going to stop using the autocorrect.

You might as well - it obviously doesn't help...

FKT

1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

a lot is wrong with those fkg MORONS, peel away the layers and the uglier it gets.

4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:
2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

You might as well - it obviously doesn't help...

Well, auto-correct does help... IF you are actually making the error that the machine -thinks- you're making.

The auto-correct needs to be corrected!

- DSK