26 minutes ago, phill_nz said:

i do get pissed that they call themselves anon to get some cred from the name of anon

esp

when

q anon for them should be spelt  ..  " cue a moron "

This is good. Give me some time with a logo.  I think I can work with this.  Moron or Moran?  I'm on the fence.

i guess it comes down to

should it be a

third person name

or a

first person name

On 10/2/2020 at 6:57 AM, astro said:

I hope the cunt dies and she takes all his shit.

If he dies I hope he times it better than RBG. The day after losing the election would probably be best.

46 minutes ago, benwynn said:

While the world is in chaos because this administration lies so much that nobody knows what's really going on, Trump checks in with a video saying his usual crazy shit:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-releases-update-says-hes-feeling-much-better-after-hospitalization

What's interesting is the lack of orange makeup.  Someone may break it to him that he looks better in the color of human flesh as opposed to a fucking traffic cone.  Plus, he does not like being made fun of, so this could be an easy transition to get away from the insults like the "Orange Man", "Cheetolini" and would play some hell with those who have to get that balloon redone.   

Same impression. Looked fine without the orange

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

While the world is in chaos because this administration lies so much that nobody knows what's really going on, Trump checks in with a video saying his usual crazy shit:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-trump-releases-update-says-hes-feeling-much-better-after-hospitalization

What's interesting is the lack of orange makeup.  Someone may break it to him that he looks better in the color of human flesh as opposed to a fucking traffic cone.  Plus, he does not like being made fun of, so this could be an easy transition to get away from the insults like the "Orange Man", "Cheetolini" and would play some hell with those who have to get that balloon redone.   

I told you this was a fake.

20 minutes ago, Mirror16 said:

If he dies I hope he times it better than RBG. The day after losing the election would probably be best.

I know it sounds kooky, but I think RGB is behind all of this, and she is mightily laughing her ass off.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Precisely. 

You've no idea how absolutely wonderful it is to be a single retired woman over 60. 

I can do exactly as I please. No husbands to be mansplained by, no kids to set examples to, no peer pressure to conform to, no need to compete in primary school level competitiveness  :)

So I can now throw off all that "poor spelling" insecurity bullshit too.

Thanks Jeff.

Whatevs.

The fundamental point of getting spelling correct is to communicate. Auto-correct doesn't really help you because you've no ability to recognise the (in)correct word in context regardless of how it's spelt.

That's on you.

Good thing you never tried to be a computer programmer - you'd have discovered real fast just why spelling, grammar and syntax matters.

As for the 'single woman over 60' bit - lots of you out there. Further comment I'll refrain from making...

FKT

7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Good thing you never tried to be a computer programmer - you'd have discovered real fast just why spelling, grammar and syntax matters.

As for the 'single woman over 60' bit - lots of you out there. Further comment I'll refrain from making...

There cannot be many people on the planet to whom you are not mightily superior . . 

You'd rather continually try to demonstrate that than address the topic. 

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

This is good. Give me some time with a logo.  I think I can work with this.  Moron or Moran?  I'm on the fence.

Moran - extra credit if you can work a mullet in it.

• Like 2

Just now, AJ Oliver said:

There cannot be many people on the planet to whom you are not mightily superior . . 

Well, in your particular case, it's a very low bar.

FKT

4 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Moran - extra credit if you can work a mullet in it.

I'm rocking a mullet for the first time in decades. Or as fellow mulleteer Steven Colbert calls it, a ski slope.

41 minutes ago, Mirror16 said:

You've been watching way too many James Bond movies. Let's see, we have to tie James up in a plane with a beautiful girl and jump out with the only parachute. Or we could just shoot the mother fucker.

If you run the numbers, his chances of dying are actually pretty low. BBC says 1 in 25. His obesity increases that. What I'd like is debilitated. Severe lung damage but I'll take anything.

image.thumb.png.345366cb2f3c303443fe23a8693861c6.png

This is too good not to steal . .   

Pro-Lifers Spread Fatal Disease At RBG Death Celebration

Stole this too - and damn proud of it . . 

Ejcvx-Aa-X0-AYl-Jey.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

This is too good not to steal . .   

Pro-Lifers Spread Fatal Disease At RBG Death Celebration

Well, they only care about fetuses and don't give shit one after they're born so...

4 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

I’d put the decline more around the time that Ronald Reagan decided he was sick of the middle class hoarding all the money from the rich people who needed to be helped to it.

Well, it was pretty under the radar until Mar 2003. After that, shit got very real for a lot of american military personnel and the US treasury. Not that you don't have a point. Most of where we are today could be traced back to post WWII lack of managing Russia/China and then we got another shot at Russia in 1990/91 where we did not run down the nukes and make Russia part of NATO. In the end the big powers like conflict. It distracts the masses. That's us :)

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Whatevs.

The fundamental point of getting spelling correct is to communicate. Auto-correct doesn't really help you because you've no ability to recognise the (in)correct word in context regardless of how it's spelt.

That's on you.

FKT

Jealousy is a curse :)

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

I'm thinking that if you're struggling to breathe and on oxygen, then being spray-painted is contraindicated.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You'd rather continually try to demonstrate that than address the topic. 

Oh the chains of the "superior intellect" :D

22 minutes ago, Mid said:

Donald J. Trump: Super Spreader.  Typhoid Donny. 

Get that doctor and hold his toes over the fire until he tells you when Donnie last got tested.

Better still, get that President.

Note the date.

i5ZXfFdE_reasonably_small.jpg

Nothing can stop him from working for the American people. RELENTLESS!

girl..your daddy out here signing blank pieces of paper If that is what you think is RELENTLESS then you really are boo boo the fool

POwzzbMn_normal.png

Andrew Feinberg

@AndrewFeinberg
Replying to @AndrewFeinberg
ZOOM: @realDonaldTrump appears to be signing his name to a blank sheet of paper in this photo.

3 hours ago, Remodel said:

I told you this was a fake.

The very first message I saw post diagnosis, I knew they would be banking images and sound bites for later use if he was incapacitated.

That's what they would do. 

3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Jealousy is a curse :)

Whatever. What's there to be jealous of WRT a single 60+ woman who can't look up references, can't spell, is utterly lousy at logic, is stuck in soulless suburbia and worst of all doesn't even own a dinghy?

FKT

EjdwmHVXkAAAL31?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

They are just so fucking bad at this

21 hours ago, Dog said:

"Lyme disease, Spanish Flu, MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) West Nile Virus, Guinea Worm, Ebola, Marburg, German measles ..... But Chinese Corona Virus is a problem because Trump". 

That was about the reluctance to name the virus for it's place of origins. 

The first observations of illness and mortality were documented in the United States (in Fort Riley, Haskell County, Kansas as well as in New York City)

The American Flu in other words

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Whatever. What's there to be jealous of WRT a single 60+ woman who can't look up references, can't spell, is utterly lousy at logic, is stuck in soulless suburbia and worst of all doesn't even own a dinghy?

FKT

I'm almost unfailingly cheerful?

I don't have to be grown up and I can dance to the Ramones, loud with the windows down in my car seat IF I WANT TO :p

Practicing for armchair dancing :D

21 hours ago, benwynn said:

The crowd lacking all empathy and decency now being compassionate being not worthy of your mention is noted.

Check out this video where Trump mocks a widow, paying particular attention at the 50 second mark, and the crowd reaction:

https://youtu.be/IAb9eAYPqls

Debbie Dingle's response: “Mr. President, let’s set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service,” Debbie wrote on the social media platform. “I’m preparing for the first holiday season without the man I love. You brought me down in a way you can never imagine and your hurtful words just made my healing much harder.”

And this is just one example of despicable behavior from Trump that, frankly, you don't seem to have very much to say about unless prodded about it.

I'll put this as politely as I can: Take the sudden decency and empathy, you and others have turned on like a faucet, and shove it up your ass. 

Otherwise, the one big thing I hold against Trump right now:  The theft of my humanity.  I have no business wishing ill or suffering on the part of anyone, certainly not the President of the United States. I should be honestly wishing for his recovery.  But he has demonstrated himself to me to be such and abhorrent and despicable human being on a seemingly boundless level (view the video again if you need to) that, for the first time in my life, don't give a fuck at all about a President's illness or his suffering. 

That is amazing to me as well.

I can't go there... I think wishing death on other people, even assholes, is sick. He didn't take your humanity.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

I can't go there... I think wishing death on other people, even assholes, is sick. He didn't take your humanity.

Spare us your sanctimonious umbrage. 

There little more than a "Meh": from you when President Trump was mocking the disabled and Jared was slow-walking the COVID Task Force because it was hitting blue states.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Dog said:

I don't wish death on anyone, but if Trump goes, I'm springing for Dom Perignon.

Edit:  Fuck you Dog you hypocritical piece of shit.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dog said:

But he did take 200,000 + Americans.

A friend shared his thoughts and I find them to capture, quite well, my own feelings about this -

It’s hard to have empathy for someone who is so cruel. Every day. Mean for meanness sake. Cruel. Four years ago, Hillary had pneumonia. Trump mocked her, his fans cheered. The video is appalling. Acts like a clown. Now I’m expected to have empathy because he’s contracted the deadly virus he’s played down, a virus he likes to play down. And mock. And say is fake. And mock people who take precautions. He knowingly puts Americans in danger to feed his ego at his rallies, and I find that disgusting. If Biden got COVID, Trump would make it 10 minutes of schtick. My concern tonight is more for the nation than the current leader of it. And that saddens me. I really don’t wish him ill, but outside of how it impacts our national security, I just don’t care. And that’s not normal for me. I don’t like it. But I guess it is what it is and someday this feeling will disappear, like a miracle.

23 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

A friend shared his thoughts and I find them to capture, quite well, my own feelings about this -

It’s hard to have empathy for someone who is so cruel. Every day. Mean for meanness sake. Cruel. Four years ago, Hillary had pneumonia. Trump mocked her, his fans cheered. The video is appalling. Acts like a clown. Now I’m expected to have empathy because he’s contracted the deadly virus he’s played down, a virus he likes to play down. And mock. And say is fake. And mock people who take precautions. He knowingly puts Americans in danger to feed his ego at his rallies, and I find that disgusting. If Biden got COVID, Trump would make it 10 minutes of schtick. My concern tonight is more for the nation than the current leader of it. And that saddens me. I really don’t wish him ill, but outside of how it impacts our national security, I just don’t care. And that’s not normal for me. I don’t like it. But I guess it is what it is and someday this feeling will disappear, like a miracle.

Read....It's Trumps fault.

As virus spreads across GOP ranks, some Republicans say party will pay price for ‘stupid’ approach

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-virus-spreads-across-gop-ranks-some-republicans-say-party-will-pay-price-for-stupid-approach/2020/10/03/12e1c484-0585-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

“There was a panic before this started, but now we’re sort of the stupid party,” said Edward J. Rollins, co-chairman of the pro-Trump super PAC Great America. “Candidates are being forced to defend themselves every day on whether they agree with this or that, in terms of what the president did on the virus.”

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

It's Trumps fault.

that he has the virus.......ABSOLUTELY.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Glad you finally came around.  

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

That you got THAT message from my post indicates a serious lack of reading comprehension.  

Meanwhile -

The President brags of the ability to grab women by the pussy.  Republicans say "He's our guy".

He admits he doesn't even wait, he just starts kissing them.  Republicans say "He's our guy".

He has unprotected sex with an adult film actress while his 3rd wife is at home recovering from giving birth to his 5th child.  Republicans say "He's our guy".

He mocks a disabled reporter.  Republicans say "He's our guy".

He knows of the severity of the Coronavirus and lies repeatedly to the American people.  Republicans say "He's our guy".

Admit it.  He's "your guy".  You take pride in defending him.

• Like 1

Bedminster hob-knobbing now means COVID tests

About 100 guests attended the event with some donating $50,000 to snap photos with the president on Thursday and roughly 20 sat with him at an hour-long roundtable discussion. Several said the president's diagnosis and hospitalization have been both bewildering and frightening. Four people at the club that day told ABC News they are quarantining or getting tests.

"I stayed 6 feet away from the president at all times as well, but out of an abundance of caution have quarantined myself until I can be tested," said Daniel Hux, who attended the fundraiser, said in a statement to ABC News.

I am beginning to get the impression that bullshit doesn’t work very well at stopping a virus. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Priscilla said:

Same as Orange Man then.

Never been a keen fan of the USA but crikey you guys are really in a deep state of disarray.

'Disarray' seems a very polite euphemism for the US of A these days.

2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I don't wish death on anyone, but if Trump goes, I'm springing for Dom Perignon.

Edit:  Fuck you Dog you hypocritical piece of shit.

I don't wish death on Trump or his clan, but uncurable nonstop diarrhea would be cool :D

2 hours ago, Dog said:

If a concentration camp guard trips and falls into the gas chamber and dies, how sad is that?

If a President who by cold political calculation killed probably around 100,00 or more people falls into the trap he set for others, how sad is that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dog said:

BD would like to pretend the above is what I think.

You aren’t exactly honest enough to tell us what you think, are you? Because you need the victimhood, just like the orange Shitstain.

i hope his callous selfishness doesn’t kill more. Unless they are registered Republicans, if so, fuck ‘em. If they were elk that don’t have the balls to register? Hope it lingers.

Congrats on another pa appearance of failure and misery Fido.

14 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If a concentration camp guard trips and falls into the gas chamber and dies, how sad is that?

If a President who by cold political calculation killed probably around 100,00 or more people falls into the trap he set for others, how sad is that?

Dr. Fauci testified that Trump's early actions (which Democrats, Biden in particular, opposed at the time) saved lives. You and I are not experts but he is.

3 hours ago, Dog said:

I think supporting putting children in cages is being a sick asshole.

Personally I hope Trump recovers fully and quickly, but I don't blame her a bit for her feelings nor judge her for them

I guess you're a judgemental asshole as well as inhumane and a supporter of racists and Nazis

- DSK

11 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I know it sounds kooky, but I think RGB is behind all of this, and she is mightily laughing her ass off.

Imagine if they bump into each other in the afterworld’s waiting lounge, just before his flight to hell is called ...

3 hours ago, Dog said:

Indifference to an outcome is not wishing for it. 

38 minutes ago, Dog said:

Dr. Fauci testified that Trump's early actions (which Democrats, Biden in particular, opposed at the time) saved lives. You and I are not experts but he is.

Our knowledge of the virus, the mode(s) of transmission, and how best to treat it has grown. 

Dr. Fauci is clear, as are Drs. Redfield and Birx, that wearing masks is an effective way to minimize transmission. 

Yet, President Trump mocked Joe Biden about wearing a mask when they debated, last week.  The Trump entourage brazenly refused to wear masks.  The presser announcing the nomination of Judge Any Coney Barrett was, essentially, mask-free.  He held rallies and a meet-and-greet with big money donors after being diagnosed.  He is the center of this outbreak.  

So, do go on about months-old information.  Because there is not a fucking thing the President has done of late about which could be said was "correct".

• Like 4

Tracing will no doubt find it came from a New York elderly home.

Democrat's fault!

Trump's illness will do wonders for postal voting.

Who's going to cast a vote for a guy who might be dead or otherwise unfit in 4 weeks?

2 hours ago, Dog said:

A good deal of it is. There’s no denying it. 

45 minutes ago, Dog said:

There is no question that not allowing SOME people to travel here from China saved lives.   I'm not sure who could argue with that.  That Fauci at least had that to work with and announce publicly probably saved his job.  But there is more to consider here.

Last year, 34 people died in the fire on the dive boat Conception.  5 crew were sleeping on the top deck and survived.  I don't believe I have heard that the policy of some people sleeping on the top deck saved lives.  Nobody has come even close to suggesting that.

Trump threw Fauci a bone.  Trump, you, and others continue to run with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dog said:

How do you know he didn't take our humanity? You're not suggesting he paid for it I hope?

We’ve really got to realize that, from day one, you don’t know it all. And you’ve got to be flexible enough to change your recommendations, your guidelines, your policies, depending upon the information and the data as it evolves. If you look at what we knew in February compared to what we know now [about Covid-19], there really are a lot of differences. The role of masks, the role of aerosol, the role of indoor vs. outdoors, closed spaces. You’ve just got to be humble enough to realize that we don’t know it all from the get-go and even as we get into it.

Dr. Anthony Fauci

3 hours ago, Dog said:

I am considering placing a full page advertisement in the NY Times that advocates  death for Trump and his associates. Is that sick?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mid said:

I guess we are supposed to believe Trump decided to check in at the hospital so he could get some work done.  They will probably say next that Trump remodeled a room in the hospital to look like a meeting room in the WH.  You know, because he just loves to work.

I wonder if his doctors are trying to determine how much of the Neanderthal DNA he has. 

Scientists have claimed that a strand of DNA that triples the risk of developing severe Covid-19 was passed on from Neanderthals to modern humans. The genetic endowment, a legacy from more than 50,000 years ago, has left about 16% of Europeans and half of south Asians today carrying these genes.

The origins of the risk genes came to light when scientists in Sweden and Germany compared the DNA of very sick Covid-19 patients with that from Neanderthals and their mysterious sister group, the Denisovans. The stretch of DNA that makes patients more likely to fall seriously ill closely matched that collected from a Neanderthal in Croatia.

LINK

9 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

I am considering placing a full page advertisement in the NY Times that advocates  death for Trump and his associates. Is that sick?

It's OK. Dog has had a Damascus moment and is donating all his earmarked Trump donations to the Death Penalty Information Center.

My thought for the day.  You still can't fix stupid but now might be able to kill it.  Or at least make it sick.    as Eva Dent.   Who was that masked man?  possibly heard at a Trump rally 

Woof.

gas.jpg

And, I didn't make it.  So spare me the criticism over its vs. it's.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Trump's illness will do wonders for postal voting.

Who's going to cast a vote for a guy who might be dead or otherwise unfit in 4 weeks?

Probably at least 40% of American voters.

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

It’s brilliant but you better move to Canada first.

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

My thought for the day.  You still can't fix stupid but now might be able to kill it.  Or at least make it sick.    as Eva Dent.   Who was that masked man?  possibly heard at a Trump rally 

Trump has probably been worried sick about our country.  Maybe it's time for us to let our president know we're okay...

Obviously, this is a very strong and powerful virus.  VERY strong!  VERY powerful! 

This microscopic enemy has won and our president has lost.  He was just too weak.  He's no Joe Biden. 

As our beloved president lies in a hospital bed, begging the doctors for help, we should celebrate the fact we have a strong and powerful replacement for our frail and ailing president. 

We wish our infirmed and sickly president all the best and want him to know our country is comforted by the knowledge Biden The Strong is here to lead us.

Mr. President, we're doing fine in your absence.  Take all the time you need to recover.  Don't worry.  We'll be okay.

New NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has Biden up 14 over Covid boy. The parties on January 20 are gonna be huge. 

1 hour ago, El Boracho said:

That's a thought-provoking question, eh @Dog

25 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Probably at least 40% of American voters.

They would vote for him if he WAS dead.

3 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

New NBC/Wall Street Journal poll has Biden up 14 over Covid boy. The parties on January 20 are gonna be huge. 

Trump's inaugurination crowd in '16 will still have been bigger.

9 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Don't believe the hype, and please remember that NATIONAL POLLS ARE ONLY FOR STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE WHO CAN'T KEEP MORE THAN TWO NUMBERS IN THEIR HEAD AT ONE TIME.

They do not mean anything, so please do not publicize them. VOTE.

• Like 8

So, slowly the truth is seeping out of the leak holes: Had trouble breathing, high fever and needed oxygen. Also the medication given is a good indicator how serious he has it. Not like those other 99% ;)

I wonder what more we going to learn over time.

Vote early!  Like now.  Is there anyone here who hasn’t?  What are you waiting for?

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Marty6 said:

So, slowly the truth is seeping out of the leak holes: Had trouble breathing, high fever and needed oxygen. Also the medication given is a good indicator how serious he has it. Not like those other 99% ;)

That our fragile and out of shape president wasn't strong and powerful enough to take on COVID.

1 hour ago, Marty6 said:

One of the prevaricators said Trump might be back in Washington on Monday...Didn't specify Whitehouse or Capitol rotunda

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Marty6 said:

That he's well enough to be discharged by Monday. That he is going to blow off covid like it was a cold and he will kill another 100,000 people in the process. 

Edited: https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/2020/10/04/trump-covid-live-updates/

Edited by badlatitude

On 10/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, Mark K said:

Think it through...if he croaks as POTUS we will have to give him a parade. Even honor him... 

Why? OK, for appearances sake. I can see them naming a sewage treatment plant in Alabama after him, if they have sewage treatment plants in Alabama.

Giving Trump oxygen is probably  just normal  protocol before they moved him. No way was he going to be seen with an oxygen mask walking to the helicopter.  I don’t think it means anything. Unless they release O2 levels and other vital signs nothing they say is worth anything. He feels great. He looks great. Etc. ahhh sure he does. 

Dr. Larry Kudlow says he has ‘only a mild  case’ so he should know.