Sign in to follow this  
Gouvernail

Harris Debates The Stooge Tonight

Some guy who used to have a radio show is scheduled to share the stage with Vice President  Harris 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Some guy who used to have a radio show is scheduled to share the stage with Vice President  Harris 

I'm not going to watch it. I'll catch the highlights / lowlights later. 

But I'm intrigued as to how pence is going to defend without lying his religious ass off.  

If I were debating him I'd go straight for the jugular - facts.  Let the media analyze his hypocrisy afterwards. 

VP Pence is more experienced.   He may not be as quick or strategic of a thinker.as Sen Harris,   He has the ability of a religious man to lie without strain, with the unwavering belief his sin is god’s work.  Harris is used to legal theatrics but can target her approach to 12 jury members with a complete biography more easily then a virtual crowd.   She will prove herself competent.   Racist republicans will be affirmed in their belief she is angry and uppity, only succeeding because she provided sex to the right person.

It's not a "guy".  It is a Tyrell Corporation Nexus-9 Replicant. 

Btw, I have been mistakenly categorizing Pence as a Nexus-6 model.  However, those have only a 4 year life span.  He has been around longer, and the Nexus-8 and Nexus-9 models have open ended lifespans.  He is obviously a Nexus-9 as these are incapable of not following human orders, demonstrated by his loyatly to Trump.  (The intent of this feature was to prevent a repeat of the rebellion we saw in the Nexus-8s.)  Harris could simply take advantage of this feature by commanding him to pull his pants down, or maybe more effectively to command him to shove a pen into his eye possibly shorting him out.  He would spasm around the podium in a shower of sparks, then collapse under a puff of smoke while Harris collects her papers and says, "I guess we're done here."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Btw, I have been mistakenly categorizing Pence as a Nexus-6 model.  However, those have only a 4 year life span.  He has been around longer, and the Nexus-8 and Nexus-9 models have open ended lifespans.  He is obviously a Nexus-9 as these are incapable of not following human orders, demonstrated by his loyatly to Trump.  (The intent of this feature was to prevent a repeat of the rebellion we saw in the Nexus-8s.)  Harris could simply take advantage of this feature by commanding him to pull his pants down, or maybe more effectively to command him to shove a pen into his eye possibly shorting him out.  He would spasm around the podium in a shower of sparks, then collapse under a puff of smoke while Harris collects her papers and says, "I guess we're done here."

Almost perfect.  It needs a "blurting out 'TOUGH ON CRIME!'" somewhere. 

16 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
21 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Almost perfect.  It needs a "blurting out 'TOUGH ON CRIME!'" somewhere. 

"Law and Order".

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

"Law and Order".

That's right.  The official positions are that Biden was too tough on crime with the Crime Bill, but that he will not bring enough Law and Order. How could I forget? 

Senator Harris should have a device in which she could play this every time she hammers VP Pence about a criminal action by this Administration.

She has to use a barrier to debate the head of the covid task force.

Let THAT sink in.

3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

She has to use a barrier to debate the head of the covid task force.

Let THAT sink in.

Pence team agrees to allow plexiglass barrier near him at VP debate after back-and-forth over Covid precautions

They were opposed, as it will be a continual reminder to viewers of just how badly the WH botched this.

Good.

• Like 1

Saw some bullshit about asking Harris about the Dems stacking the court if Biden wins.  She needs to remind them the Republicans have been stacking the courts under Trump.

"We've all seen just how a billionaire can screw over contractors, suppliers, renters, and justice,  time and again, by using the courts and his cash to delay, delay, delay.  I will be leading the administration in proposing to Congress a commonsense amendment to the Judiciary Act that will make our Federal Courts more responsive and efficient in personal and business disputes and crimes, and reduce the kind of delay that the ultra-rich use as a weapon against the middle class and poor.  One of the reasons that justice takes so long is that, despite having X000 more businesses and xx million more Americans since X years ago when the last Judiciary amendment was passed by Congress, the legislature has not seen fit to increase the size of the Courts as America grew.  We will fix that oversight."

"Justice delayed is Justice denied.  Mike Pence wants your justice to take so long that you are bankrupt long before you get justice against the Trump that stole your money"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

"We've all seen just how a billionaire can screw over contractors, suppliers, renters, and justice,  time and again, by using the courts and his cash to delay, delay, delay.  I will be leading the administration in proposing to Congress a commonsense amendment to the Judiciary Act that will make our Federal Courts more responsive and efficient in personal and business disputes and crimes, and reduce the kind of delay that the ultra-rich use as a weapon against the middle class and poor.  One of the reasons that justice takes so long is that, despite having X000 more businesses and xx million more Americans since X years ago when the last Judiciary amendment was passed by Congress, the legislature has not seen fit to increase the size of the Courts as America grew.  We will fix that oversight."

"Justice delayed is Justice denied.  Mike Pence wants your justice to take so long that you are bankrupt long before you get justice against the Trump that stole your money"

Yeah but why couldn't you achieve much the same thing by passing a law that forced the person owing the money to deposit that sum into a court controlled account pending finalisation of the claim? With no interest payable.

Then let's see who wants to drag the chain getting things settled.

FKT