shaggy

Trump Ramblings 101...... He is nutz..

Yo semite...

I know which search engine Donny uses...

2 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I'm a Ramblin' man...

Trudeau is a weak leader. But where is the insane rambling you want us to see?

Know body does it better...

Just now, bhyde said:

Know body does it better...

Truth! Amen!

I don't know about you, but "United State' is tough for everyone to pronounce...

Joe forgets he is finished.

How 'bout a big steamy cup of...

Man, I'm bushed...

You almost can't help but be proud...

3 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I don't know about you, but "United State' is tough for everyone to pronounce...

There are plenty of examples of joe stumbling over his words. But I don't need to use his speech impediment against him. He  provides enough legitimate fodder to convince people he is not worth their vote.

2 minutes ago, bhyde said:

You almost can help but be proud...

TLDW. I thought this was supposed to be about insane ramblings? Back on topic!

Jobs is a 3 letter word!

Give that man a gold star!

Can't get your hair wet...

Bidrns praises his mentor,  a kkk grand cyclops,  whatever that is. Nothing like that in trumps past.

Bleeding from her...

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

01_astronaut_Yes-Outer-Space-Has-a-Smell

It would be a tough choice between selling my soul and doing that.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

It would be a tough choice between selling my soul and doing that.

You could always buy a crappy boat and use other people's money to beg your way around the world. That could be just as fun.

Speaking of selling your soul (and your country out)...

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-1024x576.jpg

19 minutes ago, bhyde said:

You could always buy a crappy boat and use other people's money to beg your way around the world. That could be just as fun.

Speaking of selling your soul (and your country out)...

Trump-Putin-16-July-2018-1024x576.jpg

Not just his soul, but his children.

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Not just his soul, but his children.

How much for the little girl?

25 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

Trump Says 'Maybe I'll Have to Leave the Country' If I Lose

Afraid of going to jail????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Why wait - do it now and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Take your imbecilic crime family spawn with you.

12 hours ago, We are Rimas! said:

Bidrns praises his mentor,  a kkk grand cyclops,  whatever that is. Nothing like that in trumps past.

Other than his father being a member.

You fucking moron.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

• Like 1

It's official. Trump's tweets are not official statements. Sometimes.

Donald Trump's chief of staff said Tuesday that the president told him his two tweets calling for the declassification of all documents related to the Russia investigation meant something entirely different.

Mark Meadows signed a sworn declaration that was submitted to the US District Court for the District of Columbia in response to legal challenges by BuzzFeed News, based on Trump's Oct. 6 tweets, seeking the release of thousands of pages of records from former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Meadows said Trump's tweets were related to “authorization he had provided” to Attorney General Bill Barr to declassify documents on the genesis of the Russia probe. Meadows described the records as pertaining to “intelligence activities relating to the 2016 Presidential election and certain related matters.”

Meadows declared: "The president indicated to me that his statements on Twitter were not self-executing declassification orders and do not require the declassification release of any particular documents," including documents that BuzzFeed News has filed multiple Freedom of Information Act lawsuits for.

Last week, US District Court Judge Reggie Walton ordered the government to obtain a declaration from Trump or someone who would speak directly with the president to get the meaning behind his tweets and intent.

In one tweet, the president stated he has “fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining” to the Russia investigation are “unambiguous” and clearly indicated what his intent was.

The matter came before Walton after BuzzFeed News filed two emergency motions seeking the immediate release of Russia-related documents in response to Trump’s tweets.

The Justice Department has argued that the tweets are not declassification orders and don’t require the disclosure of any additional documents in BuzzFeed News’ ongoing Freedom of Information Act lawsuits related to former special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/trump-russia-tweets-mark-meadows

6 minutes ago, shaggy said:

I said it before and I will say this again...  How is this OK??

Because a bit over 40% of the people located in strategic electoral states and gerrymandered congressional districts don't only think it is ok, they think, just like Trump said about his 3 -180's in one day on the corona relief, it is genius business negotiation tactics.  Oh and liberal heads explode.

Really, WTF??  (Shaking head) If anyone thinks these people are not just winging it is a frigging moron that does not deserve the breathe the same air as the rest of us.  Now we are all gonna wear masks??  Or is that just till after Nov 3 when you magically do not need to???  His polling must be in the neg numbers on this if they are allowing the CDC to do shit...  

CDC Urges Travelers To Wear Masks In Latest COVID-19 Guidance

The updated guidance follows a recent New York Times report that found the White House blocked the CDC’s earlier attempt to issue a far stronger, nationwide mask mandate for public transportation.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cdc-travel-mask-guidance_n_5f8ee261c5b66ee9a5f37ea7

Today the Drumph calls for violence against Adam Schiff  . .  

Is the local Reich OK with this ? @Dog @jzk @BravoBravo

(jz in particular was all hurt at some comments about Rush Limb. earlier) 

“It’s just crazy. I saw Shifty Schiff get up yesterday and say this is Russia,” Trump said Tuesday. “He’s a sick man. He is so sick. We went through two and a half years of that, plus. This guy, he ought to be put away, or he ought to be, you know, something should happen with him.” [emphasis added]

Trumps wet dream, Biden gets shot..  "I had no idea I was inciting violence.."

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

“It’s just crazy. I saw Shifty Schiff get up yesterday and say this is Russia,” Trump said Tuesday. “He’s a sick man. He is so sick. We went through two and a half years of that, plus. This guy, he ought to be put away, or he ought to be, you know, something should happen with him.” [emphasis added]

Why do you think this forum's wishing a painful death on Rush would "hurt" me?

8 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I like Schiff way less than I like Rush, and I would never wish a painful death for him.  Nor would I even wish suicide upon him.

1 minute ago, jzk said:

Why do you think this forum's wishing a painful death on Rush would "hurt" me?

Why do you think calls for violence by your Prez are OK ?? 

Just now, AJ Oliver said:

Why do you think calls for violence by your Prez are OK ?? 

Why do you think I would?  Why do you make shit up?

2 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Why do you make shit up and lie?

Like what?

22 minutes ago, jzk said:

I like Schiff way less than I like Rush, and I would never wish a painful death for him.  Nor would I even wish suicide upon him.

But it seems to be OK with you if the Prez does not only wishes harm on Schiff, but actively incites it from a position of public trust. 

You Reichistas need to stop going down that authoritarian road. 

But wait, there's more !! 

"Trump early Tuesday pressured Attorney General William Barr to investigate the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and demanded that information be released before Election Day." 

Using the power of the government to persecute his political opponents. 

(And he NEVER provides any evidence at all to justify what he demands of the DOJ)  

Are you Reichistas going to be OK with that when a Dem does it? 

• Like 3

[Intermission]

[About 3 minutes of soothing orchestral music]

[Curtains, lights]

Narrator (WWII tone of voice): "After almost 4 years of lies, theft and propaganda, mismanagement and wilfully dismantling and sabotaging the states, the union, the courts and every agency committed to their country and constitution, the man in charge is spent and exhausted. Watch and witness his doom and final failure as he spirals into the ground!"

[Dramatic music swelling]

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

But it seems to be OK with you if the Prez does not only wishes harm on Schiff, but actively incites it from a position of public trust. 

You Reichistas need to stop going down that authoritarian road. 

Lying again?  

More nutz:

The White House is considering slashing millions of dollars for coronavirus relief, HIV treatment, screenings for newborns and other programs in Democratic-led cities that President Donald Trump has deemed “anarchist jurisdictions,” according to documents obtained by POLITICO.

New York, Portland, Ore., Washington, D.C., and Seattle could lose funding for a wide swath of programs that serve their poorest, sickest residents after the president moved last month to restrict funding, escalating his political battle against liberal cities he’s sought to use as a campaign foil.

Too long, just a sample. Well worth reading.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/20/white-house-cuts-city-funds-coronavirus-430498

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

But wait, there's more !! 

"Trump early Tuesday pressured Attorney General William Barr to investigate the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and demanded that information be released before Election Day." 

Using the power of the government to persecute his political opponents. 

(And he NEVER provides any evidence at all to justify what he demands of the DOJ)  

Are you Reichistas going to be OK with that when a Dem does it? 

The local Reich is totally OK with these authoritarian tricks - actually, openly calling for violence against Mr. Schiff is just as bad. 

@jzk   I have naught but high temp contempt for you. 

jizzking is just spouting his usual lies, misdirection and misinformation.    

7 hours ago, jzk said:

Like what?

A rug?

what do I win

9 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

The local Reich is totally OK with these authoritarian tricks - actually, openly calling for violence against Mr. Schiff is just as bad. 

@jzk   I have naught but high temp contempt for you. 

The feeling is mutual for your dishonesty. 

I am no Trump supporter.  There is plenty of things worthy of criticizing Trump including his authoritarianism.    No need to make shit up.

3 minutes ago, jzk said:

The feeling is mutual for your dishonesty. 

I am no Trump supporter.  There is plenty of things worthy of criticizing Trump including his authoritarianism.    No need to make shit up.

You have a business account in China, right? You probably pay more tax in China than in the USA, just like Trump

Many people consider Trump's authoritarianism a good point. The fact that his orders are harmful, on the rare occasions they make sense, does not seem to matter to them.

Who are you dishonestly accusing of dishonesty this time?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

You have a business account in China, right? You probably pay more tax in China than in the USA, just like Trump

Many people consider Trump's authoritarianism a good point. The fact that his orders are harmful, on the rare occasions they make sense, does not seem to matter to them.

- DSK

You.  I don't pay any tax in China.

17 minutes ago, jzk said:
19 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

You.  I don't pay any tax in China.

Nailed it

I should be less modest

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Nailed it

I should be less modest

- DSK

You are lying again.  I have no business account in China.  Trump has not paid more tax in China than the US.  He has paid over $30 million in taxes in the US.

14 minutes ago, jzk said:

You are lying again.  I have no business account in China.  ....

Go back and read what I said.

If you have no bank account in China, good for you. I don't either.

15 minutes ago, jzk said:

...  Trump has not paid more tax in China than the US.  He has paid over $30 million in taxes in the US.

And you know the $30 million figure because...............

Oh and meanwhile.....

7 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

image.thumb.png.804cdfd2199fa270850859fa4f89b6c4.png

oops

You can apologize any time

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Go back and read what I said.

If you have no bank account in China, good for you. I don't either.

And you know the $30 million figure because...............

Oh and meanwhile.....

oops

You can apologize any time

- DSK

I know the $30 million figure because you didn't do your research.  

Check out his 2005 return.

Why is it good or bad if I don't have an account in China?

The truth is that China is not a great place to invest.  The US is.  That is why there is a "trade deficit."  The US buys products from China.  China invests that money in the US.  It is very close to being in perfect balance.  There are two columns on the ledger, and they balance.

2 minutes ago, jzk said:

...   ...

The truth is that China is not a great place to invest.  The US is.  That is why there is a "trade deficit."  The US buys products from China.  China invests that money in the US.  It is very close to being in perfect balance.  There are two columns on the ledger, and they balance.

No, most autocratically-ruled kleptocracies are not good countries to invest in. That includes Russia, which my family had business in from the 1970s on up into the early Putin years.

As for balancing the ledger, yeah. That's how actual accounting works. The opposing entries always balance, but that doesn't mean both parties are making a profit. If that were true, why would anyone ever go bankrupt? Especially 16 times, after inheriting over a billion?

- DSK

6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

No, most autocratically-ruled kleptocracies are not good countries to invest in. That includes Russia, which my family had business in from the 1970s on up into the early Putin years.

As for balancing the ledger, yeah. That's how actual accounting works. The opposing entries always balance, but that doesn't mean both parties are making a profit. If that were true, why would anyone ever go bankrupt? Especially 16 times, after inheriting over a billion?

- DSK

While that is mildly interesting, were you able to research the $38 million Trump paid in 2005, so that you can correct your earlier posts?

Jerkz, for someone who is not a Trump supporter you certainly support Trump a lot. Does schizophrenia hurt, asking for a friend?

4 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Jerkz, for someone who is not a Trump supporter you certainly support Trump a lot. Does schizophrenia hurt, asking for a friend?

On Twitter, I even correct misinformation about AOC.  Plenty to criticize her in reality, why make shit up?

Trump is an anti-immigration, anti-trade, big spending, big government authoritarian lefty.  I am surprised that more of you don't like him.  

I have often wondered what it would be like if Trump ran as a Democrat.  He would be trashing the Republicans, and most of you would be championing him for it.  Trump underestimated the hostility and hatred of the left.  He really should have ran as a dem.  Life would be so much easier for him.

I mean look at how you people support Biden, an obvious full blown racist and white supremacist. 

Few here really care about racism.

4 minutes ago, jzk said:

On Twitter, I even correct misinformation about AOC.  Plenty to criticize her in reality, why make shit up?

Trump is an anti-immigration, anti-trade, big spending, big government authoritarian lefty.  I am surprised that more of you don't like him.  

I have often wondered what it would be like if Trump ran as a Democrat.  He would be trashing the Republicans, and most of you would be championing him for it.  Trump underestimated the hostility and hatred of the left.  He really should have ran as a dem.  Life would be so much easier for him.

I mean look at how you people support Biden, an obvious full blown racist and white supremacist. 

Sorry your boy is going to lose.  I think your comment about racism is very wrong.  Intelligent people don't care about color or races.  When the R's figure that out, they will again be a player in national politics.  

1 hour ago, jzk said:

:lol: Dementia much?

19 hours ago, jzk said:
19 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Why do you make shit up and lie?

Like what?

Like this? FFS. EMF. Would you STFU, man.

41 minutes ago, jzk said:

53 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I think it’s multiple personality disorder. It’s the only way to explain the seemingly impossible to reconcile policy and political positions they have. A bit of Sybil mixed in with Fight Club.

59 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

That's an elk thing. It has to do with email and pizza.

4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I think it’s multiple personality disorder. It’s the only way to explain the seemingly impossible to reconcile policy and political positions they have. A bit of Sybil mixed in with Fight Club.

Nah, look at the dogshit they link. If you gorged that crap you’d sound nuts too. Olds like jerkz/jeffreaux/dog/soreass are too stupid to let access the internet.

1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

Sorry your boy is going to lose.  I think your comment about racism is very wrong.  Intelligent people don't care about color or races.  When the R's figure that out, they will again be a player in national politics.  

Last time I checked, "my boy" is a girl.  But, no problem, a Biden victory will save me hundreds of thousands per year.  Despite that, I can't bring myself to vote for him considering he is a corrupt, racist, white supremacist, Washington insider that is well into dementia.

Racism is a very evil collectivist philosophy.  Individualists have no time for it. 

But, it is amazing, (or maybe really not that amazing) that Biden has so much support on this forum given his blatant racism. 

You must not really care about racism.  There is really no other explanation.

1 hour ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

:lol: Dementia much?

Yeah, those concepts are way out of your league.  Just stick to trying not to drool on yourself or get hit by a car.

33 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Like this? FFS. EMF. Would you STFU, man.

You think I am lying about Biden being a racist?

If Biden is not a racist, then who is?

4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yeah, those concepts are way out of your league.  Just stick to trying not to drool on yourself or get hit by a car.

Your brilliance astounds us, truly you are wasting your intellectual talent here.

6 minutes ago, jzk said:

If Biden is not a racist, then who is?

Donald Trump has demonstrated his racism with words and deeds.

Former VP Biden has demonstrated he is not.

Do you have a grip on reality or does it frequently elude you?

1 hour ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

With schizophrenia you’re never alone.

SAD.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hasher said:

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.jpg

7 minutes ago, hasher said:

“Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

“You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

“Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

“In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

China invests that money in the US.

You mean uses our money to BUY the USA out from under us.

1 minute ago, solosailor said:

You mean uses our money to BUY the USA out from under us.

Well an economic clown might look at it that way.  But that investment creates jobs, pays taxes, etc.

It's been demonstrated that uneducated white males support Trump, so how fucking dumb do you have to be? Dog?  Bravo Bravo?  jzk?

40 minutes ago, jzk said:

Yeah. And I think you are projecting, for Trump.

34 minutes ago, jocal505 said:

Yeah. And I think you are projecting, for Trump.

Looks like only one of us will be voting for a racist candidate.

Reichista deflection from the Drumph's 

bat-shit crazy ravings . .  

20 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Reichista deflection from the Drumph's 

bat-shit crazy ravings . .  

Are you also voting for the racist?

21 minutes ago, jzk said:

Are you also voting for the racist?

You remind me of the title of that Al Franken book  . . 

"Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them". 

As you no doubt are well aware, the evidence of the Drumph's racism is far more powerful than Biden's. 

And what does this have to do with the Drumph's ravings ? 

Nana - you are just deflecting clumsily 

• Like 1