Mid

1 dead, security guard in custody after shooting near dueling Denver rallies

3 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Exactly.  Distance management.  Sorsa, you should take a krav or jiujitsu class.  It would give you a lot of confidence and maybe take away the CUCK stamped on your forehead.

Haha, so true.  It's also a de-escalation move as well.  It's like "I don't want to fight you, just back up".

Cuck stamp on the forehead, priceless!

14 minutes ago, tommays said:

If your outside your home it was explained that you can’t be in violation of any legal restrictions about possession to self defend

Thanks Tom.

I don't know of any law in SC that says anything like this. You can certainly be charged with violating applicable handgun laws if you kill someone with an unlicensed handgun, but that doesn't have any effect on your right to defend yourself.  

Your CCW instructor was likely confused.

I fully admit I have not studied the subject at length and this does not constitute a recommendation or legal advice.  I also fully admit that usually CCW classes are taught by cops, who as a group quite frequently operate under misunderstanding of the law.

10 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Haha, so true.  It's also a de-escalation move as well.  It's like "I don't want to fight you, just back up".

Cuck stamp on the forehead, priceless!

It's amazing how much bravado is just straight insecurity.  I have never, ever seen a trained martial artist puff his chest up and get in someone's face.  Not even a drunk one.  It's always a loud little asshole or a big dumb fuck, both of whom have failed to receive the consequences they deserved for their actions earlier in life. Maybe if someone had kicked magabubba's ass a few times when he put his smelly fat beard in their face, he'd be alive today.

4 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It's amazing how much bravado is just straight insecurity.  I have never, ever seen a trained martial artist puff his chest up and get in someone's face.  Not even a drunk one.  It's always a loud little asshole or a big dumb fuck, both of whom have failed to receive the consequences they deserved for their actions earlier in life. Maybe if someone had kicked magabubba's ass a few times when he put his smelly fat beard in their face, he'd be alive today.

Yep, totally agree.  Many years of martial arts training (WAAAAY BITD, i.e. HS and early college) taught me exactly the opposite of FATMAGA.  Act humble and unassuming, strike only in self defense (doesn't mean you need to wait to get hit 1st though) and always attempt to de-escalate a confrontation.  

And I'm a huge believer in sometimes people just need their ass kicked a few times early in life to get their head straight.  I was one of those, and my ass-kicking I received early on in School likely definitely saved my life down the road.  

What we learn with this post here is that Sorsa has never been trained in any physical defense, while 'guard' is definitely trained in distance management in a confrontation. 

The chest-first bump that big guys do sometimes as a fight is getting ready to start is a dead giveaway that the bumping guy has never been trained in combat or defense.  No one with training leads with their face and neck. 

I'm somewhat surprised, given his obvious training, that guard boy didn't see the hand slap coming and dodged it or was able to at least deflect it a but with his free right hand?  I can't see fat bubba being able to move his ham hock arm that quickly.

16 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

I'm somewhat surprised, given his obvious training, that guard boy didn't see the hand slap coming and dodged it or was able to at least deflect it a but with his free right hand?  I can't see fat bubba being able to move his ham hock arm that quickly.

Agree.  Guard is trained in basic self-defense, but not a martial artist.  My guess is a week or two of private security classes and occasional requals, depending on how long he was doing it for. Then again there are some big fat guys with CRAZY fast hands.  

5 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Agree.  Guard is trained in basic self-defense, but not a martial artist.  My guess is a week or two of private security classes and occasional requals, depending on how long he was doing it for. Then again there are some big fat guys with CRAZY fast hands.  

Looks like your hair is growing back, Alan.  Bigger gut than I remember though.... ;)

21 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Looks like your hair is growing back, Alan.  Bigger gut than I remember though.... ;)

alas, both statements are true.  cutting firewood may keep the arms and shoulders looking ok but doesn't seem to burn as much as 6 days a week at the gym or BJJ used to.    And I can't seem to find the charger cable to my fucking clippers

14 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

alas, both statements are true.  cutting firewood may keep the arms and shoulders looking ok but doesn't seem to burn as much as 6 days a week at the gym or BJJ used to.    And I can't seem to find the charger cable to my fucking clippers

How's life in the country?  Are you turning red along with your rural neighbors?  Maybe even a little pink?  Don't worry, give it time.  In a few years, you too will be talking about those dumbass city folk and their stupid laws and ways.   :lol:

it's kind of going the opposite way.  Neighbors come to me for free legal advice, and I slip in little lessons for them about civic responsibility and governance, and they are coming around.  One guy I helped with some estate issues despite being military and voting for Trump in 2016, he is a very good person but like most military guys, poorly educated (not in life, but in politics and law).  I call him Colonel because he used to command a squadron of helicopters in the army (in vietnam).

We hadn't spoken much lately, but he put up a big biden sign a couple month ago after voting R his entire life.  I walked over to his yard with a very nice can of beer I brought back from a vermont brewery and gave it to him.  Before I even brought it up, he said "You came over because you like the sign, right?"  

He said the kurd abandonment knocked him for a loop.  The failure to address Putin's bounties pushed him over the edge so far he will never come back.  "He should be in prison for treason."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

it's kind of going the opposite way.  Neighbors come to me for free legal advice, and I slip in little lessons for them about civic responsibility and governance, and they are coming around.  One guy I helped with some estate issues despite being military and voting for Trump in 2016, he is a very good person but like most military guys, poorly educated (not in life, but in politics and law).  I call him Colonel because he used to command a squadron of helicopters in the army (in vietnam).

We hadn't spoken much lately, but he put up a big biden sign a couple month ago after voting R his entire life.  I walked over to his yard with a very nice can of beer I brought back from a vermont brewery and gave it to him.  Before I even brought it up, he said "You came over because you like the sign, right?"  

He said the kurd abandonment knocked him for a loop.  The failure to address Putin's bounties pushed him over the edge so far he will never come back.  "He should be in prison for treason."

I used to try to talk to the vets over breakfast at the biker bar by my house. I expected cognitive dissonance over the Kurds and a meltdown about the bounties.  What I got was something akin to the crazy hitchhiker Ben Stiller picked up in "Something About Mary" who was talking about his get rich quick video about 7 minute abs, and Ben replied with a question about someone else coming up with six minute abs.  

Head starts to quiver and shake. Facial ticks. "NO, no, not six, I said SEVEN... " 

Thus ended the conversation before reaching the bodies in the trunk phase. I live in Fox and Rush territory. What actually takes place does not matter here.  

17 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

I agree with him.  I've been saying for a while that shitstain needs to be perped-walked from the WH on Jan 20th in handcuffs and put on trial for his crimes.  

4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Awesome breakdown.  Things are a bit different here but not that different.  Guard walks, insurance company writes the check to family, 

Colorado caps wrongful death at 250k for pain and suffering.  Can be 500k if clear and convincing evidence is shown of appropriateness.  No insurance company will go to trial on this given the caps.

I suspect they (assuming FATMAGA had a they who gave a shit about him) can get much more than that. Pinkerton got a guy from a "vender" who was not only unlicensed, he packed heat against the express order of their client on the matter (as currently reported in the Neuz"). Pinkerton has a reputation to up-armor here, bigly. 

They will want this quieted down ASAP. Probably worried sick about this becoming a criminal case at the moment, which would make it impossible to shut everybody up.  

FATMAGA moving forward.  Wolloff stiff arming for classic distance management and getting low in a defensive stance.  FATMAGA comes from the typical biker school of combat, also known as 'rock 'em sock 'em robots'.

Anyone know if they charged Wolloff with unlicensed security guard?  

The only charge I've seen is 2nd degree murder

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/15/denver-protest-shooting-matthew-dolloff-charges/

The fat guy  is still the one that moved back.

It wasn't a stiff arm.  Both his arms are up, one the guys chest when he got bitchslapped and pushed back.  The fat guy stepped back on his own.

29 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I suspect they (assuming FATMAGA had a they who gave a shit about him) can get much more than that. Pinkerton got a guy from a "vender" who was not only unlicensed, he packed heat against the express order of their client on the matter (as currently reported in the Neuz"). Pinkerton has a reputation to up-armor here, bigly. 

Wrongful death caps are pretty strong, and insurance lawyers pretty unemotional in my experience...

9 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/10/15/denver-protest-shooting-matthew-dolloff-charges/

It wasn't a stiff arm.  Both his arms are up, one the guys chest when he got bitchslapped and pushed back.  The fat guy stepped back on his own.

seriously, take a class. not a gun class.  you'll be amazed at how refreshing and empowering it is to know you can defend yourself in situations where your gun can't.

This is honest advice for you to improve your life.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

seriously, take a class. not a gun class.  you'll be amazed at how refreshing and empowering it is to know you can defend yourself in situations where your gun can't.

So much this. 

Whether or not a shoot is deemed legal, life as the shooter knows it is over in the aftermath. In most instances there are many options available that don't involve stepping into that void.

Clean - I'll go further:  seriously, take a class.  a threat assessment class. you'll be amazed at how refreshing and empowering it is to know that you can identify and avoid many of the situations where you might feel the need to defend yourself, without the drama. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

You haven’t seen any charges yet, dumbfuck. You’ve seen the DA say she’ll file 2nd degree murder charges against  him Monday (today)

57 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

The lines on the sidewalk don't lie.

The fearbiter moved a bit from the slap, about one foot lengh.  Fat guy was the one creating the separation.   He was the one creating the separation.

If you are interpreting ANY of the images in this series to show some indication of any martial arts training you are somewhat effete for the average bar brawl.

F1 frame-sequence.jpg

F2 frame-sequence.jpg

42 minutes ago, sshow bob said:

So much this. 

Whether or not a shoot is deemed legal, life as the shooter knows it is over in the aftermath. In most instances there are many options available that don't involve stepping into that void.

Clean - I'll go further:  seriously, take a class.  a threat assessment class. you'll be amazed at how refreshing and empowering it is to know that you can identify and avoid many of the situations where you might feel the need to defend yourself, without the drama. 

Ha, I like it. In reality, I have spent the last 9 years learning to defend myself from the same guy who teaches most of the Detroit-based DEA agents, so I'm not too worried.  I'm a lover...

24 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

you are somewhat effete for the average bar brawl.

Yeah that's why I don't bar brawl.  Thoughts of 'effeteness' effect men who live in fear, just as 'looking manly' impresses those who do not know what it is to be a man.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Wrongful death caps are pretty strong, and insurance lawyers pretty unemotional in my experience...

They will be paying more to keep this out of court, IMO.  

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

but like most military guys, poorly educated (not in life, but in politics and law). 

BTW - jesus you can be such a condescending, elitist cunt sometimes!  Do you even read out loud some of the shit you say?  Is that brush you're using wider than your ass or your gut?

2 hours ago, Saorsa said:

The fat guy stepped back TO REGAIN HIS BALANCE on his own.

FIFY

1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

The lines on the sidewalk don't lie.

The fearbiter moved a bit from the slap, about one foot lengh.  Fat guy was the one creating the separation.   He was the one creating the separation.

If you are interpreting ANY of the images in this series to show some indication of any martial arts training you are somewhat effete for the average bar brawl.

F1 frame-sequence.jpg

F2 frame-sequence.jpg

Your own fucking lines don't even match up.  Jesus!

5 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

Looks like a guard putting himself between aggressive Trump tard and the news crew.   

You are really in outer space on this one. Are you really that bent out of shape about some aggressive Nazi Trump tard being put down like the rabid dog he was? 

That was what I was thinking. Usually we get this reaction from the anti-gun people. Oh boo hoo, the nasty man with the gun didn't need to shoot (or even have a gun). He should have just fought it out with his hands like a man (and taken a beating/possibly gotten killed too). Guns always bad, nobody should have one. CF Jocal.

Well bullshit. That fat fuck was being an aggressive arsehole, he initiated the confrontation, he was crowding into personal space. He got held at a distance. He then responded by hitting first using a hand loaded with heavy rings and then used an irritant spray.

If he'd done nothing but yell insults from the mob he'd still be alive.

Once you start a chain of violence, you don't always get to control how it ends. I suspect he'd done this shit many times and always come out on top.

One less fuckwit. No loss.

FKT

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

BTW - jesus you can be such a condescending, elitist cunt sometimes!  Do you even read out loud some of the shit you say?  Is that brush you're using wider than your ass or your gut?

I appreciate the sacrifice so many Americans make in order to protect our freedoms.  It's hard missing out on all those important formative years, being part of society and all that. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I suspect he'd done this shit many times and always come out on top.

That's what the body language says.  It's also what he has in common with the man he used to worship. May they befall a similar fate.

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Your own fucking lines don't even match up.  Jesus!

Sure they do.  The line beginning at the fence post is the index.  The lines are drawn on the sidewalk lines in the picture. In the picture with two lines it shows the initial separation between the two.  If I had put the third in it would be below the shooters foot.

If you look at the straight arm in 863 as pointed out by Sensei Soji you will see that it had absolutely zero effect in achieving any separation because his foot is still there even after having his hat and glasses slapped straight off his head.

Since it seems to have confused you I have put three lines in the same positions on picture 1.  It's clear that the big guy moved on his own and the guard dweeb was concentrating on getting his gun out of his pants.

The center line is the index based on the fence post

F1 frame-sequence.jpg

F2 frame-sequence.jpg

9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

And I'm a huge believer in sometimes people just need their ass kicked a few times early in life to get their head straight.  I was one of those, and my ass-kicking I received early on in School likely definitely saved my life down the road.  

I never really got my ass kicked, but I probably should have. 

I try not to have a 'tude, 

except when it comes to the Reich 

6 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Guns always bad, nobody should have one. CF Jocal

Easy, now. That's not my position. But what I note here is that guns and clips showed up at a First Amendment-type demonstration. I equate that to American overkill.

My position is that we need to identify American overkill, that we can avoid deadly "confrontations." I am not alone.

9 hours ago, sshow bob said:

Yo, we find that I'm not flying solo here...since another individual present is what, a lover who is trained in hand--to-hand, but does not do bar brawls. We are getting somewhere now.

• 1. It's not fair to paint me in the extreme.
  • 2. But this conduct at this demonstration was over the top.
  • 3. Both violence and lethal violence are over-rated in the US, to a fault.
  • 4. My actual position is sustainable, and sensible, as demonstrated in other first-world countries.

4 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That's what the body language says.  It's also what he has in common with the man he used to worship. May they befall a similar fate.

He wanted the camera crew out of there not so he could beat beat up that BLMer, it was so he and his little (possibly ad-hoc) gang could possibly beat up the BLMer. Single combat was not his thing. He slapped a guy and then went for his bear spray. For the moment he wanted no more of that even though he was clearly bigger and stronger. It has been a long time since he was in a real fight, if ever. He didn't know what to do with himself after he'd gotten in a shot. 

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

He didn't know what to do with himself after he'd gotten in a shot. 

No, but pink did.....  

7 hours ago, Mark K said:

He wanted the camera crew out of there not so he could beat beat up that BLMer, it was so he and his little (possibly ad-hoc) gang could possibly beat up the BLMer. Single combat was not his thing. He slapped a guy and then went for his bear spray. For the moment he wanted no more of that even though he was clearly bigger and stronger. It has been a long time since he was in a real fight, if ever. He didn't know what to do with himself after he'd gotten in a shot.

The incident with the Black GUNS (not lives) Matter had been settled.  In that incident it was the BGM guy who slapped the shepherds arm away but nobody seems to have minded.

G frame-sequence.jpg

9 hours ago, Saorsa said:

The incident with the Black GUNS (not lives) Matter had been settled.  In that incident it was the BGM guy who slapped the shepherds arm away but nobody seems to have minded.

G frame-sequence.jpg

Alex, I'll take "what is totally and utterly irrelevant to the discussion" for $1500.  

9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Alex, I'll take "what is totally and utterly irrelevant to the discussion" for $1500.  

Winner of double jeopardy!

11 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So, you got something relevant to justify murder?

1 hour ago, another 505 sailor said:

Justifiable homicide, self defense.

No way. The dead guy wasn’t packing Skittles or anything similarly dangerous...

46 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

No way. The dead guy wasn’t packing Skittles or anything similarly dangerous...

Or a skateboard

3 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

Justifiable homicide, self defense.

Is that good enough for the police in Portland and Seattle then?

19 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Is that good enough for the police in Portland and Seattle then?

Maybe.  Post the video and let's talk about it.   

23 hours ago, Burning Man said:

No, but pink did.....  

Exercising his right to remain silent and getting a lawyer was the one smart thing he did that day.

Man, $500K bond?? He's going to have to come up with $50K cash. Lawyer is going to need to be fed too.     

3 hours ago, Mark K said:

Exercising his right to remain silent and getting a lawyer was the one smart thing he did that day.

Man, $500K bond?? He's going to have to come up with $50K cash. Lawyer is going to need to be fed too.     

stupid shit then hell to pay

15 hours ago, jocal505 said:

stupid shit then hell to pay

I wouldn't look for NRA help, not for him. He killed a white guy with a red hat. It's highly unlikely that Trumpster would have killed anyone with his bear spray. 

It's been my bitch about the gun-culture all along. Packing heat, for most, is far more likely to ruin their life than save it. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Mark K said:

It's been my bitch about the gun-culture all along. Packing heat, for most, is far more likely to ruin their life than save it. 

Same can be said for a gun at home for the same reason. You're always packing heat if the heater is nearby.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Same can be said for a gun at home for the same reason. You're always packing heat if the heater is nearby.

few scenarios in the real world USA justify the danger of the device being around

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

few scenarios in the real world USA justify the danger of the device being around

Until it doesn't.  Weirdly, I've kept guns at home for something like 30 years now and not one single accident and not one person dead or injured.  In fact I was just at the range this morning with some EDTR's before work.  Not a single person was hurt.  How.does.that.happen?

3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Until it doesn't.  Weirdly, I've kept guns at home for something like 30 years now and not one single accident and not one person dead or injured.  In fact I was just at the range this morning with some EDTR's before work.  Not a single person was hurt.  How.does.that.happen?

Oh good

You get a gold star on your forehead

Now, tell the class... which has more risk of a firearms 'accident'... a home with no firearms, or a home with at least one?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

Oh good

You get a gold star on your forehead

Now, tell the class... which has more risk of a firearms 'accident'... a home with no firearms, or a home with at least one?

- DSK

Given that firearms accidents are a tiny tiny fraction of accidental death in the US - Imma gonna say "Who cares".  If you really want to save people in accidental deaths - ban ladders and swimming pools.  Now those are REAL killers.  Just saying.

23 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Until it doesn't.  Weirdly, I've kept guns at home for something like 30 years now and not one single accident and not one person dead or injured.

Ditto except in my case it's over 50 years.

FKT

16 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Given that firearms accidents are a tiny tiny fraction of accidental death in the US - Imma gonna say "Who cares".  If you really want to save people in accidental deaths - ban ladders and swimming pools.  Now those are REAL killers.  Just saying.

image.png.cb3eebf6741710860c276457018e0150.png

image.png.367110f5b8adc42038b4b9c37ce16bf9.png 

I guess the other 39278 weren't accidental.

9 hours ago, Burning Man said:
9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Why can't you just graciously admit you're wrong?

Dodge, deflect, spin... FWIW I'd agree that this is not -the- highest priority in public policy but it's a good example of how dishonest you gun nutz are.... and how nuts

- DSK

14 hours ago, Olsonist said:

image.png.cb3eebf6741710860c276457018e0150.png

image.png.367110f5b8adc42038b4b9c37ce16bf9.png 

I guess the other 39278 weren't accidental.

No, they weren't.  The topic is accidental deaths.  Your own chart shows a whopping ~490 deaths each yr due to accidental GSW.  

5 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:
14 hours ago, Burning Man said:
14 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Why can't you just graciously admit you're wrong?

Dodge, deflect, spin... FWIW I'd agree that this is not -the- highest priority in public policy but it's a good example of how dishonest you gun nutz are.... and how nuts

Wrong about what?  I was directly responding to your statement that a home without firearms has less risk of Accident than a home with one.  Factually, that is absolutely correct.  You can't have a firearm accident in the home if there is not a gun there. 

I simply countered that since the number of firearm accidents were so infinitesimally small compared to other accidental deaths in or near the home - that perhaps our focus on gunz is misplaced.  Accidental firearms deaths do not seem to merit this level of hand wringing and gnashing of teeth that y'all display here.  What about swimming pools?  Olsen's accidental drownings chart show that swimming pools are ~8x more likely to kill than a gun in the house.  And given that there are a LOT more guns in homes than people who have swimming pools, by like tens of millions - the accidental rate per capita (or per owner, whatever the term is) for home swimming poolz is OFF THE FUCKING CHART compared to gunz!!

Dollof is going to spend a long time in jail.

Not sure on the law in the US if it was Australia Dollof is guilty of assault security guards cannot legally touch anyone like Dollof did before he was bitch slapped.

Video from another source not 9 news has BGM guy saying nice gun out loud in his confrontation, dead guy said put it back when Dollof went for his concealed gun before being bitch slapped. For some reason it appears 9 news edited this out

Photographer standing right behind victim who was shot there is also CCTV footage

EkG-l_9UwAIFGhy.png

EkHAL0cXYAI0KqF.jpg

EkLukXMWsAE-11G.jpg

EkLukXNX0AER_zG.jpg

EktZuO9U0AMSSl3.jpg

gettyimages-1279690699-2048x2048.jpg

EkVDSDJWsAA9CSR.jpg

Ek40DjqU0AAnDzI.jpg

• Like 1