BravoBravo

Even the Dem dogs

Must be impressed and proud of ACB ... 

• Downvote 1

for having sex with that golden retriever?

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

for having sex with that golden retriever?

You have a lot of cleaning up to do in your personal life... I hope you begin that journey.. not everyone finds that path and dies a miserable fuck leaving the world a better place for someone else to come along and perhaps do a better job with their gift of life 

40 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

You have a lot of cleaning up to do in your personal life... I hope you begin that journey.. not everyone finds that path and dies a miserable fuck leaving the world a better place for someone else to come along and perhaps do a better job with their gift of life 

Speaking for the group, at this time I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your behavior on this forum, which serves as a shining beacon for us in striving to make the world a better place by doing a better job with our gift of life.

Meanwhile... Got any insulting memes to troll the forum with?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Speaking for the group, at this time I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your behavior on this forum, which serves as a shining beacon for us in striving to make the world a better place by doing a better job with our gift of life.

Yeah.  He doesn't get irony does he?

9 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Getting rusty. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

If I may, at this time I would like to do a better job with my gift of life by proclaiming @BravoBravo to be a fucking moron.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Not even if you hit him upside the head with one.

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

I thought maybe BB caught the Covid. 

2 minutes ago, LenP said:

Naw... I don’t watch CNN 

43 minutes ago, LenP said:

40 minutes ago, BravoBravo said:

Naw... I don’t watch CNN 

Alternative facts.  I really didn't think that Kelly Ann schtick would resonate with anybody. 

Maybe Gropenfuhrer’s Infect America Farewell Tour will have a special seat for the 666 guys 

3 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Child.

A child, not a golden retriever? That's possibly worse.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:59 AM, BravoBravo said:

Must be impressed and proud of ACB ... 

Actually, it's APB. Amy Phony Barrett.

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Actually, it's APB. Amy Phony Barrett.

Wondering how long it will take the SCOTUS to reinstate stoning?

• Like 1

Just now, Navig8tor said:

Wondering how long it will take the SCOTUS to reinstate stoning?

The Pope is out this morning saying we need laws protecting same sex married couples. I hope it made her choke on her oatmeal.

Can anyone here point to a single case where ACB blatantly shown bias in any case she has adjudicated? 

Define what you mean by bias.

Can anyone here point to a single case where ACB blatantly shown bias in any case she has adjudicated? 

I think being a "handmaiden" in a weird-ass cult is enough of a disqualifier.

- DSK

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

Define what you mean by bias.

Well, all you ideologs say her faith will undermine her judgement. You figure it out. Geez... 

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Not the question... 

6 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

:lol: Keep digging your hole, dumbfuck

4 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Not the question... 

Personally, I don't have a problem with people of any religion, and generally I trust intelligent people to keep a rational demarcation between their private beliefs and public policy.

People who go out of their way to join cults with, shall we say "unconventional" private practices, would tend to make them unsuitable for public office for mulitple reasons. The most obvious is blackmail, the 2nd is influence, and finally -my- reasoning is that they made an extremely poor choice in an extremely important area of their life, which makes me not trust them to make decisions about -my- life.

Your question has only to do with the 2nd reason. She's only been a judge 2 years, and so doesn't have a lot of history to examine for decisions that may have been influenced.

- DSK

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Personally, I don't have a problem with people of any religion, and generally I trust intelligent people to keep a rational demarcation between their private beliefs and public policy.

People who go out of their way to join cults with, shall we say "unconventional" private practices, would tend to make them unsuitable for public office for mulitple reasons. The most obvious is blackmail, the 2nd is influence, and finally -my- reasoning is that they made an extremely poor choice in an extremely important area of their life, which makes me not trust them to make decisions about -my- life.

Your question has only to do with the 2nd reason. She's only been a judge 2 years, and so doesn't have a lot of history to examine for decisions that may have been influenced.

- DSK

My question was singular...

18 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

So you can't demonstrate a single case where she was bias then. Got it... 

She went to a job interview and refused to say how she would perform her job. All of America will have to wait and see if she is a plant.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:39 AM, benwynn said:

If I may, at this time I would like to do a better job with my gift of life by proclaiming @BravoBravo to be a fucking moron.

Reading a lot of the posts in this forum, I think this Forum should be called Moron Anarchy

I can appreciate the irony of her "orginalist" view of the Constitution since she would not be able to vote or be a judge thus not qualified for the job she has applied for.

as Eva Dent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meat Wad said:

Reading a lot of the posts in this forum, I think this Forum should be called Moron Anarchy

It must be comforting to know that you will never die from brain cancer.

2 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

Facts, dude. Get the facts, don't build bridges out of bullshit or set economic policy... or accept judicial decisions... based on sky-fairies, lies, and wishful thinking.

This is why I say the USA is headed for

image.png.94706f17a588d8fa10e92166e79715f8.png

because so many people WANT it this way

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Facts, dude. Get the facts, don't build bridges out of bullshit or set economic policy... or accept judicial decisions... based on sky-fairies, lies, and wishful thinking.

This is why I say the USA is headed for

image.png.94706f17a588d8fa10e92166e79715f8.png

because so many people WANT it this way

- DSK

So no, you can't point to a single case... I'm asking you for facts but you seem either unwilling or unable to provide them... 

7 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

She went to a job interview and refused to say how she would perform her job. All of America will have to wait and see if she is a plant.

Oh you mean where ACB quoted Justices Keagan and RBG in her response that talking about settled case law as inappropriate.

Were you bothered when Keagan did the same thing? Probably not... 

So no, you can't point to a single case... I'm asking you for facts but you seem either unwilling or unable to provide them... 

I gave you facts, you just don't like them and are saying "These are not the facts I'm looking for"

FWIW I think your question is very reasonable

- DSK

Just now, Movable Ballast said:

Oh you mean where ACB quoted Justices Keagan and RBG in her response that talking about settled case law as inappropriate.

Were you bothered when Keagan did the same thing? Probably not... 

I'm aware of that, and it has nothing to do with the present and the need for jurists to answer questions about the job they are interviewing for.

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

I gave you facts, you just don't like them and are saying "These are not the facts I'm looking for"

FWIW I think your question is very reasonable

- DSK

Facts to the wrong question is commonly referred to as a dodge... 

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I'm aware of that, and it has nothing to do with the present and the need for jurists to answer questions about the job they are interviewing for.

Which questions are you specifically pointing to then? 

1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

Facts to the wrong question is commonly referred to as a dodge... 

When you refuse to accept answers you don't like? Yeah

That's why science is so upsetting to some, and not everybody is cut out to be an engineer or even an accountant. However if you want to get shit done, that's how.

If you want to wave your made-in-China "We're Number 1!!!" flag and chant bullshit slogans, then be my guest, you don't need any help from me.

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's why science is so upsetting to some, and not everybody is cut out to be an engineer or even an accountant. However if you want to get shit done, that's how.

If you want to wave your made-in-China "We're Number 1!!!" flag and chant bullshit slogans, then be my guest, you don't need any help from me.

- DSK

Oh ok off you go into some crazy "the world will end" rant. It's about all you're good for... Have a nice day...

Which questions are you specifically pointing to then? 

Every question that she gave this response.

Barrett: “If that question ever came before me, I would need to hear arguments from the litigants and read briefs and consult with my law clerks and talk to my colleagues and go through the opinion-writing process.”

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Every question that she gave this response.

Barrett: “If that question ever came before me, I would need to hear arguments from the litigants and read briefs and consult with my law clerks and talk to my colleagues and go through the opinion-writing process.”

Every question huh... I don't think that's quite accurate... But like Steam your truth is your truth I guess... 

1 minute ago, Movable Ballast said:

Every question huh... I don't think that's quite accurate... But like Steam your truth is your truth I guess... 

She refused to answer questions about Roe v. Wade, the Affordable Care Act, or Climate Change. Answers that Americans needed to hear. The response that I wrote came from the question: "Judge Barrett, can the president issue an executive order declaring the Constitution null and void and declaring himself a president for life?" This ditzy broad couldn't even explain what the First Amendment protections are.

9 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:
11 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Oh ok off you go into some crazy "the world will end" rant. It's about all you're good for... Have a nice day...

???

Try reading what I actually wrote

Or not

- DSK

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

She refused to answer questions about Roe v. Wade, the Affordable Care Act, or Climate Change. Answers that Americans needed to hear. The response that I wrote came from the question: "Judge Barrett, can the president issue an executive order declaring the Constitution null and void and declaring himself a president for life?" This ditzy broad couldn't even explain what the First Amendment protections are.

Roe is settled law, as is ACA. Climate change is not in the SCOTUS prevue it's a social not legal issue...

This "Ditzy Broad" was magnum cum laude in her graduating class at Rhodes College, she was an executive editor of the Notre Dame Law Review and graduated first in her class in 1997 with a JD summa cum laude. Harvard Law stated she in Eminently qualified.

But hey, you truth is your truth man, don't let me spoil your delusion...   

5 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:
19 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Roe is settled law, as is ACA. Climate change is not in the SCOTUS prevue it's a social not legal issue...

This "Ditzy Broad" was magnum cum laude in her graduating class at Rhodes College, she was an executive editor of the Notre Dame Law Review and graduated first in her class in 1997 with a JD summa cum laude. Harvard Law stated she in Eminently qualified.

"his truth" is what she actually said, you fuckin' dimbulb

Getting good grades in school makes a person a good student. That's nice, and we don't want a Supreme Court Justice who is a dumbass with the main qualifaction of being a super-partisan ass-kisser (that spot is already taken... Kavanaugh).

But it would be nice to have more than just good grades, especially for a religious whackoe

- DSK

Roe and the ACA are not settled law as you will soon discover. We will see how quickly climate change makes it to the Supreme Court calendar, if Trump wins, I suspect within months.

For that fine resume, she isn't very verbal and she knows nothing about a proper job interview.

I can tell you didn't listen to that questioning with an open mind. I don't believe anyone will be surprised about that.

59 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

I asked you to define bias.  You refused.  That's on you.

ACB's has made decisions that undermine abortion rights, strip limitations on 2nd amendment rights, and supported some of Trump's immigration policies.  These are not positions that the majority of Americans support.

That's not bias.  It's a poor record of decision making.  YOU were the first one to bring the word "bias" into this discussion.  It's never been about bias.  It's been about a judge that seems to support right wing viewpoints and how one more vote on the court is going to change the country.

Really, this is all stuff you should have figured out without being told.  "Bias".  Woof.

Roe and the ACA are not settled law as you will soon discover. 

You have zero evidence to support that statement... 

Just now, Grrr... said:

I asked you to define bias.  You refused.  That's on you.

ACB's has made decisions that undermine abortion rights, strip limitations on 2nd amendment rights, and supported some of Trump's immigration policies.  These are not positions that the majority of Americans support.

That's not bias.  It's a poor record of decision making.  YOU were the first one to bring the word "bias" into this discussion.  It's never been about bias.  It's been about a judge that seems to support right wing viewpoints and how one more vote on the court is going to change the country.

Really, this is all stuff you should have figured out without being told.  "Bias".  Woof.

I refused huh. 

1 hour ago, Movable Ballast said:

Well, all you ideologs say her faith will undermine her judgement. You figure it out. Geez... 

You have zero evidence to support that statement... 

Bookmarked.

I refused huh. 

Yep.  You used a word, refused to really explain what you meant, THEN pretended to know what other posters here were going to say as a strawman argument.

Try arguing what people are actually saying, and not what you think they're going to say.  it generally makes conversations easier when you aren't trying to read the other person's mind.

But I like being called an ideolog.  That's like a really stupid tree, right?  I think it suits me.

Just now, Grrr... said:

Yep.  You used a word, refused to really explain what you meant, THEN pretended to know what other posters here thought.

But I like being called an ideolog.  That's like a really stupid tree, right?

Any bias... Sure enlighten me. 

So no then. No evidence whatsoever... Got it. 

Sorry, you don't understand. When the issue comes up before the Supreme Court, and it will, I'll shove your words down your throat(in a nice way)

Any bias... Sure enlighten me. 

So we're going to go in circles.  I make a factual statement, and you hide behind vagaries.  No thanks.  Life's too short to talk to people like you.

1 minute ago, Grrr... said:

Life's too short to talk to people like you.

The first sane thing you've said... I agree completely. 

Sorry, you don't understand. When the issue comes up before the Supreme Court, and it will, I'll shove your words down your throat(in a nice way)

I'm sure it will come up but you may want to wait for the verdict before shoving anything down anyone's throat... She is but one vote... 

7 minutes ago, Movable Ballast said:

So no then. No evidence whatsoever... Got it. 

Obviously, no one here can predict the future and *prove* that ACB will somehow rule against the ACA in the upcoming vote.  However, she has weighted in with her opinion on the individual mandate, and how it should have invalidated the entire law.

In a 2017 law review essay, Barnett said Roberts “pushed the Affordable Care Act beyond its plausible meaning to save the statute.”

“Had he treated the payment as the statute did — as a penalty — he would have had to invalidate the statute as lying beyond Congress’s commerce power,” she continued.

Barrett said she had no preconceived views on the ACA.

“I am not here on a mission to destroy the Affordable Care Act,” she said. “I’m just here to apply the law and adhere to the rule of law.”

Reading into that statement a bit makes it fairly clear that if the case were to come before her again, she would have to rule on it in a different way.  I.e. - the ACA is NOT settled law.  Her vote will be enough to change the outcome of the case.  But carry on.

I'm sure it will come up but you may want to wait for the verdict before shoving anything down anyone's throat... She is but one vote... 

LOL, . You have zero evidence to support that statement... so now you agree with me. Ha Ha

Just now, badlatitude said:

LOL, . You have zero evidence to support that statement... so now you agree with me. Ha Ha

Belief is not evidence... Evidence is current fact. Of which there is none... 

Belief is not evidence... Evidence is current fact. Of which there is none... 

Then you should have thought twice before you posted that.

6 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Then you should have thought twice before you posted that.

Why, another bookmark to used out of context. I really don't care... This is just a forum. 

Why, another bookmark to used out of context. I really don't care... This is just a forum. 

You are right of course, but a lot of people like keeping an historical record, it keeps the place honest.

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

You are right of course, but a lot of people like keeping an historical record, it keeps the place honest.

It does?  Have you seen dog's posts?

14 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

It does?  Have you seen dog's posts?

Dog is different, no one thinks keeping a record makes any difference, Dog will never be honest.