hasher

Rethinking the drug war

Since Nixon declared the war on drugs we've been losing.  It is surely our longest running war with the highest casualty numbers.  And we still aren't winning.  Here's another approach:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/oct/20/government-urged-to-sell-cocaine-and-ecstasy-in-pharmacies

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tybee said:

just say no

That happens a lot at the pub too.

• Like 1

War seems a dysfunctional analogy for many public policy endeavors, whether directed at drugs, poverty, cancer, or whatever.

The People in the U.S. voted to end alcohol in the 1920's.  How did that work out?

Everyone who wanted alcohol got it.
Gangs were created to manufacture, distribute and sell alcohol (a guy named Al Capone, one of the more notable figures).
The U.S. Government tried to stop its manufacture, distribution and sales.

Bottom line, the gangs were committing murders to protect their territories, the Government was ineffective at stopping use.  The People voted to bring alcohol back to freedom.

=============

How is this any different than the war on drugs?

Everyone who wants it gets it.
Gangs were created to manufacture, distribute and sell drugs.
The U.S. Government tries to stop its manufacture, distribution and sales.

Bottom line, the gangs are committing murders to protect their territories, the Government is ineffective at stopping use.

=============

Ever hear the phrase, "History repeats itself?"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

The People in the U.S. voted to end alcohol in the 1920's.  How did that work out?

Everyone who wanted alcohol got it.
Gangs were created to manufacture, distribute and sell alcohol (a guy named Al Capone, one of the more notable figures).
The U.S. Government tried to stop its manufacture, distribution and sales.

Bottom line, the gangs were committing murders to protect their territories, the Government was ineffective at stopping use.  The People voted to bring alcohol back to freedom.

=============

How is this any different than the war on drugs?

Everyone who wants it gets it.
Gangs were created to manufacture, distribute and sell drugs.
The U.S. Government tries to stop its manufacture, distribution and sales.

Bottom line, the gangs are committing murders to protect their territories, the Government is ineffective at stopping use.

=============

Ever hear the phrase, "History repeats itself?"

Yes, the government sucks at fighting drug gangs but do you recommend that we hand out cocaine and heroin to those who want it? Should we let the Colombian and Afghan governments promote drug cultivation to their farmers? What is a better way?

16 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Yes, the government sucks at fighting drug gangs What is a better way?

Fight the war on the cartel's terms.  Think Colonel Kurtz. 

You asked....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Yes, the government sucks at fighting drug gangs but do you recommend that we hand out cocaine and heroin to those who want it? Should we let the Colombian and Afghan governments promote drug cultivation to their farmers? What is a better way?

Look, you take your car in for repairs, the many parts companies have the part you need to your auto repair shop in 15 minutes. One of the much looked over strengths of our economy is DISTRIBUTION. You'll never stop the elicit drug trade in the U.S.  Period.

The real problem is keeping drugs and alcohol out of the hands of minors until they get out of school and their brains are fully developed.

I've read that the human brain is developing and growing up to 23 years old in some individuals.

How is the human race going to fair in the future if we cannot protect our youth?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

The real problem is keeping drugs and alcohol out of the hands of minors until they get out of school and their brains are fully developed.

I've read that the human brain is developing and growing up to 23 years old in some individuals.

How is the human race going to fair in the future if we cannot protect our youth?

You want to keep kids from playing tackle football, boxing, and mma until they are 23?? I thought you were always bitching about too many nanny state laws.  Besides, the cerebral cortex doesn't stop developing until around 25, not 23.

and it's 'fare'

• Like 2

8 hours ago, hasher said:

Since Nixon declared the war on drugs we've been losing.  It is surely our longest running war with the highest casualty numbers.  And we still aren't winning.  Here's another approach:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/oct/20/government-urged-to-sell-cocaine-and-ecstasy-in-pharmacies

You're just NOW coming to this conclusion?  Several of us have been saying this for years here on SA.

This also probably should be in PA, as this is a political hot-potato topic.

9 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You're just NOW coming to this conclusion?  Several of us have been saying this for years decades here on SA.

this is a political hot-potato topic.

Redlined

And based on the views of the vast majority of the american people, it's not particularly political anymore.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

Legalize it.  Or at least decriminalize it.  States that have allowed "medical" marijuana have seen success at bringing it under control when they can license it, regulate it and tax it.  

Prohibitions always lead to the end results we see now.  Always.  

• Like 1

You'll never stop the elicit drug trade in the U.S.  Period.

Could I elicit a cogent response about illicit drugs from you if I make the comparison with the current preponderance of bootleg alcohol in the US?

1 hour ago, Meat Wad said:

The current drug prohibitions are doing such a great job of keeping drugs out of kiddies hands. 

The local dealer checking I.D.?

Why is legalizing and controlling always confused with allowing or even encouraging young people to try drugs ?

2 hours ago, Lowly Crew said:

Could I elicit a cogent response about illicit drugs from you if I make the comparison with the current preponderance of bootleg alcohol in the US?

Legalize all drugs, but first a breathalyzer type machine has to be created with limits to operate a vehicle.

Legalize Fentanyl, Outlaw Narcan!  Things will sort themselves out in a hurry!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

Legalize all drugs, but first a breathalyzer type machine has to be created with limits to operate a vehicle.

Which illicit drug do you think causes traffic accidents? IRL?

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Legalize it.  Or at least decriminalize it.  States that have allowed "medical" marijuana have seen success at bringing it under control when they can license it, regulate it and tax it.  

Prohibitions always lead to the end results we see now.  Always.  

It hasn't slowed down the Black Market pot in California.  Gobener Gabbin has spent more for Hair Gel than has been brought in by taxes. 

Around here the state and municipalities levied so much tax on weed that the "private" growers and "cartel" types are doing considerable business. 

2 hours ago, silent bob said:

It hasn't slowed down the Black Market pot in California.  Gobener Gabbin has spent more for Hair Gel than has been brought in by taxes. 

Black Market weed in CA is cheaper than the legit weed and it can be delivered like pizza...   A friend told me so..

2 hours ago, silent bob said:

Now you're thinking like Colonel Kurtz...

DUI cases involving weed a very had to prosecute because the really don't have an accurate test..  and  unlike alcohol, there is no actual limit on the concentration in the  blood. Also to what extent does weed impair a person’s abilities?

That said, Uber and Lyft would be my ride of choice if I ever had some weed delivered....  

20 hours ago, Glenn McCarthy said:

Look, you take your car in for repairs, the many parts companies have the part you need to your auto repair shop in 15 minutes. One of the much looked over strengths of our economy is DISTRIBUTION. You'll never stop the elicit drug trade in the U.S.  Period.

Same as the US has been able to stop moonshine and other recreational products. I agree there will always be an illegal market since most governments rely on "sin taxes" for much of their funding. Finding ways to avoid these taxes is a long-held tradition in most economies. Even if there is legalization of hard drugs, there will always be those who try to avoid the taxes on them. We will not put the Mexican narcos out of business just as the end of prohibition didn't end the mafia.

If you all agree to stay at home and let Darwin sort it out is good. The problem is when you don't. Darwin seems to have about 20-175 eyesight these days.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:36 AM, Glenn McCarthy said:

You'll never stop the elicit drug trade in the U.S.

Yes you can...  declare a real war..  hunt a kill the cartel and use their tactics.  A few summary executions will get things noticed..  When people see that we're getting serious about this shit, they'll think twice.  But as long as out legal system coddles and pampers these thugs.... it is just a round-a-bout..

8 hours ago, Rum Runner said:

We will not put the Mexican narcos out of business

We can, but the Mexican government is to corrupt to help...

13 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Yes you can...  declare a real war..  hunt a kill the cartel and use their tactics.  A few summary executions will get things noticed..  When people see that we're getting serious about this shit, they'll think twice.  But as long as out legal system coddles and pampers these thugs.... it is just a round-a-bout..

We can, but the Mexican government is to corrupt to help...

Stop the demand, kill the cartels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Stop the demand, and kill the cartels.

Fixed

On 10/20/2020 at 6:45 PM, nacradriver said:
On 10/20/2020 at 4:17 PM, silent bob said:

Now you're thinking like Colonel Kurtz...

I like it!

This thread is lacking a couple of thing.

1.  It's not about the drugs. 

2. Do yourself a favor and watch the documentary, "13th" and then this thread will change its tune.

Seriously, I watched 13th with my wife when it was the "book" for a last minute book club and it's an important watch for everybody.

56 minutes ago, WCB said:

This thread is lacking a couple of thing.

1.  It's not about the drugs. 

2. Do yourself a favor and watch the documentary, "13th" and then this thread will change its tune.

Seriously, I watched 13th with my wife when it was the "book" for a last minute book club and it's an important watch for everybody.

Jeff might, though he will try to rationalize it away.  None of the others will even watch it. 

"Drug war" is a catchy term designed to fool stupid people and give cover to bad people.

• Like 1

If you can't find Peter Tosh at your local library try this guy...

Uncle Helen was Prime Minister of NZ when Prostitution became decriminalised too.  And that did seem to work.

We just had a referendum on the decriminalization of marijuana last week, results are not in yet but I don't think it will pass looking at the polls.

I hate the idea of decriminalizing drugs, it normalizes them.  But maybe Uncle Helen has a point.

38 minutes ago, floating dutchman said:

I hate the idea of decriminalizing drugs, it normalizes them.  

Do you understand that humans have been using 'drugs' like cannabis, alcohol, coca leaves, and willow bark for tens or hundreds of thousands of years?

• Like 4

And are you aware that the interrnational anti-drug scheme that most first world countries operate under began with the US's first drug ban in San Francisco in 1870 something and evolved into the current shitshow, which was exported  to the world via the the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961, as amended by the 1972 Protocol; the Convention on Psychotropic Substances, 1971, and the Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, 1988.

Guess why?  The menfolk who wrote that SF law didn't like the fact that "many women and young girls, as well as young men of respectable family, were being induced to visit the Chinese opium-smoking dens, where they were ruined morally and otherwise"

That was the beginning, and you'll note it was driven (or at least justified) by straight up racism.  "Chinks fucking our women," basically. 

Reefer madness and the corrupt, bribery-induced law that banned cannabis later was justified again by racism, this time because apparently weed makes black men rape white women.

cf. junk, coke, crack, PCP, X

The only exceptions are meth, which seems to target rednecks above all else, and earlier the banning and exuberant prosecution of possession of LSD, which wasn't based on race - it was based on the menfolk who write the rules not liking the people that accepted black and gay people.

There is nothing normal about prohibition of natural substances, and obviously legal drugs are a normal part of almost every family's life. Regarding mind-altering drugs, research and scholarship has indisputably shown that the normal state of mankind's mind is periodically, even frequently, altered.

• Like 3

On 10/20/2020 at 4:14 PM, MR.CLEAN said:

And based on the views of the vast majority of the american people, it's not particularly political anymore.

Last I heard, about 2/3 have come around to the libertarian view on cannabis, but we're nowhere near that "vast" a majority on other drugs.

1 hour ago, MR.CLEAN said:

And are you aware that the interrnational anti-drug scheme that most first world countries operate under began with the US's first drug ban in San Francisco in 1870 something and evolved into the current shitshow, which was exported  to the world via the the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, 1961, as amended by the 1972 Protocol; the Convention on Psychotropic Substances, 1971, and the Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, 1988.

And that sure sounds political, which is why I generally post about this topic in PA.

10 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

the fact that "many women and young girls, as well as young men of respectable family, were being induced to visit the Chinese opium-smoking dens, where they were ruined morally and otherwise"

Well, that doesn't sound like behavior that should be encouraged.

Can't have women thinking for themselves after all

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

Last I heard, about 2/3 have come around to the libertarian view on cannabis,

Hey Tom how come libertarians thinks states should be allowed to ban drugs?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

that might lead to them wanting to vote

12 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

it would be cheaper to buy all the raw product direct from the growers and getting rid of it thus cutting off the supply to the cartels..

That is a hilarious idea. So the growers just keep expanding supply to meet demand. A net wealth transfer to Canada and other producing nations. The excess capacity in Canada alone is astonishing. All Canadian dairy would disappear as big barns are converted to pot production. I guess Midwest farmers would be ecstatic about selling milk and cheese north of the border.

1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

it would be cheaper to buy all the raw product direct from the growers and getting rid of it thus cutting off the supply to the cartels..

The cartels are totally vertical with the exception of retail.  Why don't we treat them like hookers...  you're not paying for the sex, you're paying them to leave, and just pay them off.

I still say a couple of Hellfires' directed at some illicit pharma manufacturing facilities would be a wake up call.

10 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

I still say a couple of Hellfires' directed at some illicit pharma manufacturing facilities would be a wake up call.

Really? A multi BILLION dollar business would consider the loss as cost of doing business, an accounting error even. In fact it safe to assume that they even plan in advance for lost shipments and drug labs being taken down. 

5 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

"as well as young men"

Don't make this about gender.  It's not about that.

2 hours ago, Lowly Crew said:

Really? A multi BILLION dollar business would consider the loss as cost of doing business, an accounting error even. In fact it safe to assume that they even plan in advance for lost shipments and drug labs being taken down. 

You're failing to see a bigger picture...  yes I understand that losses are already factored in.  But knowing you have a target on you back and that there is a Global Hawk fluttering about that can take you out at any time...  would you reconsider your profession?

Take out a few, then a few more, then a few more... if they continue, then take them out.  Knowing that we're not fucking around anymore and their government is not going to protect them... 

Look how the cartels have and are running business.... killing 25-30 people at clip, bombing government building etc...  they are rabid fucking dogs that need to be put down..

9 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

You're failing to see a bigger picture...  yes I understand that losses are already factored in.  But knowing you have a target on you back and that there is a Global Hawk fluttering about that can take you out at any time...  would you reconsider your profession?

Take out a few, then a few more, then a few more... if they continue, then take them out.  Knowing that we're not fucking around anymore and their government is not going to protect them... 

Look how the cartels have and are running business.... killing 25-30 people at clip, bombing government building etc...  they are rabid fucking dogs that need to be put down..

Yeah.... all of that is working so well.

The profits are so large that being a target is meaningless . One dead drug kingpin presents a job opportunity for 10 or a 100 more.

Just now, Lowly Crew said:

Yeah.... all of that is working so well.

The profits are so large that being a target is meaningless . One dead drug kingpin presents a job opportunity for 10 or a 100 more.

Bless your little head..

14 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:
22 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

Last I heard, about 2/3 have come around to the libertarian view on cannabis,

Hey Tom how come libertarians thinks states should be allowed to ban drugs?

Not sure who or what you're talking about. Source?

17 hours ago, Lowly Crew said:

Thank you

That is not a compliment  :)

25 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

That is not a compliment  :)

Yeah.... I would prefer to exchange ideas rather than insults so chose not to be.:)

21 hours ago, Lowly Crew said:

That is a hilarious idea. So the growers just keep expanding supply to meet demand. A net wealth transfer to Canada and other producing nations. The excess capacity in Canada alone is astonishing. All Canadian dairy would disappear as big barns are converted to pot production. I guess Midwest farmers would be ecstatic about selling milk and cheese north of the border.

No and no.

Wouldn't take all the fields in canada to grow all the weed the world needs. There would be plenty of extra space for cows.  Canada's kinda big.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, floating dutchman said:

"as well as young men"

Don't make this about gender.  It's not about that.

You are not a great reader.  What does the qualifier after 'young men' say, hmmmm?

You are also perhaps unaware that the statement young men of respectable family was used as a callout in those days to those who lived in terror that their 'respectable young men' would turn out gay - an affliction caused by opium, apparently, and not their own genes.  One just did not use the word 'homosexual' in polite company.

7 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

There would be plenty of extra space for cows.  Canada's kinda big.

You think???:lol:

The number of barn conversions to maryauna production is incredible and it can't all be for domestic consumption. Must be more profit than pigs and dairy.

It'll always be more brand-based than commodity based, but just wait til you see what happens to prices when the American heartland can start growing volume outdoors.  Growing conoisseur-level weed is very expensive, but growing good weed just takes equipment and land and basic ag skills.   The margins will come down fast after federal legalization and the mid size operators will disappear in bankruptcy or acquisition by Philip Morris or whoever. 

If anything, the legal weed business will likely look like the beer business in a decade, though at a larger scale.  A few giant anheiser busches selling passable smoke at bud and schlitz and Stella levels while an army of local craft producers charges triple the budweiser price and gets it.

Now if they just stop with these 25% excise taxes...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lowly Crew said:

Yeah.... I would prefer to exchange ideas rather than insults so chose not to be.:)

Wasn't an insult either.

The War on Drugs seems to be much like third marriages.

A triumph of hope over experience. 

On 10/22/2020 at 3:51 PM, Lowly Crew said:

not talking about weed...     just getting rid of the coke trade..  

in mexico and probably a number of other countries,   cartels have their own cellular system..    going to war against the cartels means also going to war against most of their militaries and governments too since they seem to be intertwined..

4 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

not talking about weed...     just getting rid of the coke trade..  

I think you will find the same principles apply.

17 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

in mexico and probably a number of other countries,   cartels have their own cellular system..    going to war against the cartels means also going to war against most of their militaries and governments too since they seem to be intertwined..

Are you proposing going to war with sovereign nation states to solve the problem of internal domestic demand for drugs.

20 hours ago, nacradriver said:

You're failing to see a bigger picture... 

nacra thinks its a good idea to murder randoms in allied countries from the sky.   mmhmm.  nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

I am an old guy, that after I got out of the service in 1969, wrote a lot of letters to all my representatives,( local and federal), to lower the voting age and drinking age. I for one think all drugs should be available for the asking, at any pharmacy. After all, there are some very strong psychoactive drugs allow to advertise on TV. 

Anyway the drinking age was lowered to 18, and in Texas, weed was lowered to a misdemeanor for small amounts. Them in 1981 Ronny RayGun became president. Nancy pushed her Alzheimer's brain husband into pushing, the Highway Safety Act, through congress, that forced states to raise the drinking age back to 21. Meanwhile congress authorized, private operated prisons. And to help his campaign contributors, who own the private prisons, he/she doubled down on the war on drugs.

So, legalizing all drugs, could hurt the bottom line on the private corporate prisons (that are costing tax payers billions every year), and add some to the tax  intake of state and federal budgets.

And this doesn't even cover the Military Industrial Complex that in making a fortune, selling military grade weapons and armor the the different police departments around the country, supporting the loosing  war on drugs.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

nacra thinks its a good idea to murder randoms in allied countries from the sky.   mmhmm.  nothing wrong with that.

I don't think it is a good idea, I think it is a fuckltablious idea..  start taking some of the bastards out...

Unlike you I have seen the violence perpetrated by these people first hand.   These are only allied countries on paper that are taking our money to fight the so called war and bigger bribes from those they are to fight it against.    If that is your idea of an ally, like to see what you consider a best friend.

10 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Unlike you I have seen the violence perpetrated by these people first hand.  

Violence justifies extrajudicial murder?  Holy shit, I didn't know Duterte was on this forum!  Hey Roddy!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

If that is your idea of an ally, like to see what you consider a best friend.

Mexico?  My idea? No, the president, the congress, and everyone else who has ever opened a book knows that Mexico is one of our most important allies and trading partners. 

you really are scary dumb.

2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

but that's business as usual, nothing new there...  besides it's cheaper than having to do a full coup..

15 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

but that's business as usual,

Drone strikes on suspected drug cartels?  

2 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

going to war against the cartels means also going to war against most of their militaries and governments too since they seem to be intertwined..

Seems a clear statement to me.:ph34r:

Course that's worked so well elsewhere, hasn't it...

FKT

• Like 1

So let's simplify this.

Some here would happily bomb their neighbour's house because the neighbour's daughter came round selling addictive  cookies (a sugar laden product making the populace ever fatter and diabetic) that were provided by a cartel (Girl Guides), with government acquiescence , approval even.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Course that's worked so well elsewhere, hasn't it...

FKT

unfortunately those who refuse to educate themselves about anything will often choose stupid, childish answers to complicated questions.  See cf. trump.

• Like 1

Mexico?  My idea? No, the president, the congress, and everyone else who has ever opened a book knows that Mexico is one of our most important allies and trading partners. 

you really are scary dumb.

Proof you have no grasp on the problem.  Just the typical bullshit that makes you feel as though you're the smartest person in the room...  stick to what you know.. advising someone on the fine line of insider trading?

Mexico is the distribution center... they are now smuggling Chinese made fentenayl along with meth production...

50 minutes ago, Lowly Crew said:

So let's simplify this.

Some here would happily bomb their neighbour's house because the neighbour's daughter came round selling addictive  cookies (a sugar laden product making the populace ever fatter and diabetic) that were provided by a cartel (Girl Guides), with government acquiescence , approval even.

Lets simplify this...  you're a member of the Los Zitas Cartel, and you just lined up 20 people of a local newspaper and then proceed to unload a few clips from your Venezuelan supplied AK47 and murdered them in broad day light for printing a truthful story on how you and your homebois may be responsible for the murder of 72 immigrant knowing you're immune to any criminal prosecution because you own the local government with the proceeds from your drug and human traffic operations.. 

You should change you handle from Lowly Crew  to Get A Clue

The one topic getting overlooked in here is Meth. Having seen first hand the long term effect on a young persons brain, I have zero tolerance for that shit. It forever rewires the brain and effectively kills the person that was there before. 

Weed, Cocaine, Fentanyl have downsides as does alcohol and cigarettes. legalize them and tax them like alcohol and cigarettes.

Shooting fuking Meth dealers down in the street would be a good start, IMHO. Use drone tech and whatever means necessary to rid the majority of this crap from our Country.

WL 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Mexico is the distribution center... they are now smuggling Chinese made fentenayl along with meth production...

Lets simplify this...  you're a member of the Los Zitas Cartel, and you just lined up 20 people of a local newspaper and then proceed to unload a few clips from your Venezuelan supplied AK47 and murdered them in broad day light for printing a truthful story on how you and your homebois may be responsible for the murder of 72 immigrant knowing you're immune to any criminal prosecution because you own the local government.

You should change you handle from Lowly Crew  to Get A Clue

Nacradriver, 

Your point of view is noted but being insulting does not take this conversation forward.

All violence as you describe is abhorrent. 

Sometimes a new way of looking at things is needed.

Have a nice evening.

9 minutes ago, White Lightning2 said:

The one topic getting overlooked in here is Meth. Having seen first hand the long term effect on a young persons brain, I have zero tolerance for that shit. It forever rewires the brain and effectively kills the person that was there before. 

Weed, Cocaine, Fentanyl have downsides as does alcohol and cigarettes. legalize them and tax them like alcohol and cigarettes.

Shooting fuking Meth dealers down in the street would be a good start, IMHO. Use drone tech and whatever means necessary to rid the majority of this crap from our Country.

WL 

Nothing is overlooked.

Absolutely  all drug use is bad.

Nobody should be altering their consciousness with chemicals.

The reality is that humanity likes to escape reality.

Would you prefer that your poison of choice  is at least a known quantity that is "safe" to consume or some adulterated street drug?

Lots of drunks kill themselves or their partners  but alcohol is still for sale.

Lateral thinking is good.

15 minutes ago, Lowly Crew said:

Nacradriver, 

Your point of view is noted but being insulting does not take this conversation forward.

All violence as you describe is abhorrent. 

Sometimes a new way of looking at things is needed.

Have a nice evening.

You bring on the insults with your demeaning view and stupid examples..  You want to carry the conversation forward then act like an adult become versed on the situation and we'll have a conversation.

You too have a good evening, maybe we can share a beer sometime.

21 minutes ago, White Lightning2 said:

WL 

Weed yes, coke and fentenayl absolutely not..

Ironic that you want to commit criminal acts.  

I just figured out that you must have been a cop.  

1 hour ago, nacradriver said:

Lets simplify this...  you're a member of the Los Zitas Cartel, and you just lined up 20 people of a local newspaper and then proceed to unload a few clips from your Venezuelan supplied AK47 and murdered them in broad day light for printing a truthful story on how you and your homebois may be responsible for the murder of 72 immigrant knowing you're immune to any criminal prosecution because you own the local government with the proceeds from your drug and human traffic operations.. 

Not our problem.  sounds like you have a problem with CBP's shitty work.

Not our problem.  sounds like you have a problem with CBP's shitty work.

All you have to do is build a wall and a DMZ all the way along the Mexican border, get Mexico to pay for it, and the smuggling problem will be solved forever.

BTW - how *is* that wall coming along? And has Mexico written the cheque yet?

FKT

24 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

All you have to do is build a wall and a DMZ all the way along the Mexican border, get Mexico to pay for it, and the smuggling problem will be solved forever.

BTW - how *is* that wall coming along? And has Mexico written the cheque yet?

FKT

I heard they sent the check but there are apparently some issues with the USPS...

Share on