Sign in to follow this  
Gouvernail

Donnie Has Another Stroke

Is there a better explanation for his wild crazy action and talk today??

24 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Is there a better explanation for his wild crazy action and talk today??

Link?  

Just more idiotic rambling and lies by the cheap suited grifter or something new and different?

5f8f18d32900001e03c6a53d.jpg

Lots of extra strokes in his golf game that don’t get counted. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Paca said:

Lots of extra strokes in his golf game that don’t get counted. 

Call him Donnie Mulligan.

Someone grabbed his pussy

Here's a good reason for his tantrums.

Breaking: New NYT Trump taxes report. Trump's tax records show that Trump maintains a previously unknown bank account in China. The foreign accounts do not show up on Trump's public financial disclosures because they are held under corporate names.

What's a little conflict of interest really mean?  It's just bidness.  Nothing to see here.  Move right along.

12 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Here's a good reason for his tantrums.

Breaking: New NYT Trump taxes report. Trump's tax records show that Trump maintains a previously unknown bank account in China. The foreign accounts do not show up on Trump's public financial disclosures because they are held under corporate names.

Opening line from Biden at first debate question.  So Donald we know about your Chinese bank account tell us about your Russian one.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Opening line from Biden at first debate question.  So Donald we know about your Chinese bank account tell us about your Russian one.

Yes, and How did you get a security clearance with a Chinese bank account?

When he screams that his opponents are doing illegal shit he’s really saying that’s exactly what he’s doing but he hasn’t been caught yet, and when he does it’s fake news from the failing NYT.

I’m guessing his future is gonna be full of federal investigations.

• Like 1

Per the NYT he paid $188k in taxes to China in the same year he paid $750 to the IRS.

Also

BREAKING: The NYT reports that in 2017, Trump’s Chinese-based company “reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump.”

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This is classic Putinesque, I wonder how much the rest of his tax returns will tell us?

Probably lots of interesting conflicts that allow leaders like Putin and Xi to grab Donnie by the nuts and twist as hard as they want unless of course Donnie indulges in a little Quid Pro Quo.

Makes you wonder if Donnie played with some Chinese Pee Pee hookers as well.

The man thinks with his dick.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Per the NYT he paid $188k in taxes to China in the same year he paid $750 to the IRS.

That would be a classic Biden debate question.

21 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Those rules only apply to the little people...

28 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Probably lots of interesting conflicts that allow leaders like Putin and Xi to grab Donnie by the nuts and twist as hard as they want unless of course Donnie indulges in a little Quid Pro Quo.

Makes you wonder if Donnie played with some Chinese Pee Pee hookers as well.

The man thinks with his dick.

Small hands, small dick, small thoughts.

49 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

When he screams that his opponents are doing illegal shit he’s really saying that’s exactly what he’s doing but he hasn’t been caught yet, and when he does it’s fake news from the failing NYT.

I’m guessing his future is gonna be full of federal investigations.

He really didn't want to be *resident of the USofA.  But Obama just had to crack that joke.  Way to think things through Mango.

15 minutes ago, ExOmo said:

Intelligence agencies have a lot to clean up, I look forward to their headlines.

12 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Small hands, small dick, small thoughts.

Add: Impossible to move like this and be a good lover.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Intelligence agencies have a lot to clean up, I look forward to their headlines.

Seriously begs the question when did the CIA,  NSA and others actually know this was the case and why were no pointed questions asked, earlier on.

I mean the NYT finds this shit out .....really!

8 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Seriously begs the question when did the CIA,  NSA and others actually know this was the case and why were no pointed questions asked, earlier on.

I mean the NYT finds this shit out .....really!

Gina Haspel was the among those who destroyed 92 videotapes of CIA torture and interrogation, you won't get much from her. Paul Nakasoneruns the NSA, and is an experienced spook, he won't give it up either.

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Also

BREAKING: The NYT reports that in 2017, Trump’s Chinese-based company “reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump.”

He's a douche and Im sure up to no good, but I'm having a hard time seeing where a large international hotel corporation doing business in China and having a Chinese bank account is   going to raise much outrage over a few million dollars.  Need more details.  I think its easier to explain this politically than 'Where's Hunter?'. Wilbur Ross was actually partnered in a large U.S. based company with Chinese financiers as Commerce Sec. while he was making policy.    There are plenty better things to point out and cause him a stroke.  I read somewhere that alot of US companies do business in China. Oh yeah.. It was almost all of them.    Thursday night should be fun.     

2 hours ago, ExOmo said:

That's actually true. Shitstain doesn't have a security clearance. Congress, Supreme Court etc don't have them. They will take secrecy oaths and there's things like the Gang of Eight to compartmentalize while still disclosing. 

Kushner got turned down for a clearance and Shitstain overruled the decision. But hey, at least we don't have Hillary.

7 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

That's actually true. Shitstain doesn't have a security clearance. Congress, Supreme Court etc don't have them. They will take secrecy oaths and there's things like the Gang of Eight to compartmentalize while still disclosing. 

Kushner got turned down for a clearance and Shitstain overruled the decision. But hey, at least we don't have Hillary.

And I don't think anybody here can honestly say they don't have at least ONE Chinese secret bank account.

No security risk there.

4 hours ago, jerseyguy said:

Someone grabbed his pussy

Golf clap.  

The drugs, creeping dementia, and ever-growing legal pressure can account for some of his increased fuckwittery, but there is another likely factor.

The little-known and seldom- discussed syndrome known as MSB, or Massive Sperm Buildup. Clearly Melania has denied him access to her pussy for some years now, and the scrutiny and risk of blackmail that goes with being POTUS has made it impossible to get some cheap do-anything hookers into the White House. 

The theory behind MSB is that the gradual buildup of unused sperm develops enough pressure to work its way up the spinal column until it invades and slowly chokes the brain, turning the affected incel into an incoherent shitgibbon.

If his head explodes when he loses the election, it's going to be a massive sticky evil-smelling mess.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Happy said:

The drugs, creeping dementia, and ever-growing legal pressure can account for some of his increased fuckwittery, but there is another likely factor.

The little-known and seldom- discussed syndrome known as MSB, or Massive Sperm Buildup. Clearly Melania has denied him access to her pussy for some years now, and the scrutiny and risk of blackmail that goes with being POTUS has made it impossible to get some cheap do-anything hookers into the White House. 

The theory behind MSB is that the gradual buildup of unused sperm develops enough pressure to work its way up the spinal column until it invades and slowly chokes the brain, turning the affected incel into an incoherent shitgibbon.

If his head explodes when he loses the election, it's going to be a massive sticky evil-smelling mess.

Hence the now sacked  Toobin "self relief procedure"   he engaged in while on a team on line meeting

• Like 1

The first thing he’s gonna do after losing the election is order in Maccas and some hookers he won’t give a shit he will be hellbent on sticking it to the masses, such is the effect of MSB.

6 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

That is a well thumbed playbook. 

EkuCF8rXYAAdcgL.jpeg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

Hence the now sacked  Toobin "self relief procedure"   he engaged in while on a team on line meeting

Had to google that. Wonderful. Now that's what I call entertainment.......

3 hours ago, Happy said:

The problem with this line of thought is, Trump was an incoherent shitgibbon BEFORE he was elected.

FKT

9 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

I’m guessing his future is gonna be full of federal investigations.  INCARCERATION!!

FIFY, M8!! :D

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I can't help but wonder how the debate would go tomorrow if President Obama had a front row seat?

Give the good ol boy a proper stroke.

Forget word salad it would be coleslaw!

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Give the good ol boy a proper stroke.

Forget word salad it would be coleslaw!

I think it would be great fun to watch him talk about Obama constantly while he has 12 days to an election.

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I can't help but wonder how the debate would go tomorrow if President Obama had a front row seat?

Nah - get  Stormy Daniels 

If Trump loses, and loses really big in terms of EVs and the popular vote,  he will go batshit crazy. Throw in the loss of the Senate and he will be running around like the Queen of Hearts shouting “off with their heads.”  At that point, if for no other reason than to save what remains of the Republican Party, Pence et. al. need to invoke the 25th. Otherwise the damage he will try to cause could well be fatal to what’s left of Ronnie’s shining city on a hill.  
But of course it won’t happen as they aren’t Republicans but Trumpaloos.  

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

I guess Rudy had a stroke too.

Looked to me as if he was just trying to find Little Rudy, who'd gone missing a couple of years ago.  Hadn't been seen since Jeffrey shut down his island.

21 hours ago, Mike G said:

And I don't think anybody here can honestly say they don't have at least ONE Chinese secret bank account.

No security risk there.

of course we can't honestly say that...and besides if we did it wouldn't be a secret Chinese bank account...

21 hours ago, Mike G said:

No security risk there.

I have a piggy bank made in China.  Does that count?

• Like 2

My Chinese bank account is so secret, even I don't know about it...

FKT

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Happy said:

At this point I’d like to recommend ’The Boys’, on Amazon  Prime.  It’s not smell-o-vision, but it’ll do.  Preparation! :)

22 hours ago, Olsonist said:

of course Kushner got turned down and likely rightly so.  Nice when el Jefe can just overrule.   Now with that being said if you or I did something like Chilary with email we would have been immediately fired from our company, loss of any security clearance and probably still be facing actual legal issues, assuming of course we could post bail or didn't flee the country...

When it comes to Biden and Trump ties to China, "Fair and Balanced" Fox News is all over it this morning:

1HnAdpr.jpg

8 minutes ago, benwynn said:

When it comes to Biden and Trump ties to China, "Fair and Balanced" Fox News is all over it this morning:

1HnAdpr.jpg

Let's put Biden and his supposed Chinese business deals in one column, and Moscow Mitch (and Mrs Mitch) in the other column with their factual business deals.....

I suspect the stench from one would completely and totally overpower the other.

- DSK

20 hours ago, Mike G said:

I guess Rudy had a stroke too.

alcohol induced dementia

On 10/22/2020 at 8:13 AM, LenP said:

alcohol induced dementia

DT’s?

On 10/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, ExOmo said:

of course Kushner got turned down and likely rightly so.  Nice when el Jefe can just overrule.   Now with that being said if you or I did something like Chilary with email we would have been immediately fired from our company, loss of any security clearance and probably still be facing actual legal issues, assuming of course we could post bail or didn't flee the country...

Uh, Hillary isn’t President, but I digress- what sentence would you give Hillary?  Years in jail?  Monetary fine?  Time served?  Loss of title?  Time in the stocks, televised by Fox? Hannity and Dobbs throwing rotten vegetables at her, live on their shows, while yelling insults at her? Would any of these serve as rules going forward, say with Trump administration figures?  The Trump kids?

On 10/21/2020 at 1:15 AM, jack_sparrow said:

That is a well thumbed playbook. 

EkuCF8rXYAAdcgL.jpeg

What I’ve wondered is if the ability to pull it off is an inborn gift, or requires getting revved up to pull it off.  There’s a book just out by one of Trump’s executives that sounds like it grapples with that.  Of course Mary Trump has written about that too.  But if anyone needs to get revved up to do it, you’d think there must be a physical toll- just to keep from laughing if nothing else.

On 10/20/2020 at 6:37 PM, badlatitude said:

Promising to share?  

On 10/20/2020 at 7:31 PM, badlatitude said:

Add: Impossible to move like this and be a good lover.

Hey!  He learned those moves at Studio 54!  Didn’t he? :lol:

Looks like he's pretending to drive a dump truck....

43 minutes ago, Amati said:

Hey!  He learned those moves at Studio 54!  Didn’t he? :lol:

If only there were pictures.

He was on the news at some Covid Super Spreader Rally today and he seems "off", like he did during the debates. He seems calmer, speaks slower, and slightly slurs every word.

Is someone dosing him up with Valium or something to try and keep him from going totally apeshit in public?

47 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

He was on the news at some Covid Super Spreader Rally today and he seems "off", like he did during the debates. He seems calmer, speaks slower, and slightly slurs every word.

Is someone dosing him up with Valium or something to try and keep him from going totally apeshit in public?

Maybe he's sworn off Adderall for a while.

Nah, who am I kidding? Oxycontin by the bucketful.

5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

If only there were pictures.

:lol: :lol::lol:

6E3B6C28-D895-49D1-8B7D-5FE303D2BBB0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Amati said:

:lol: :lol::lol:

Are you sure that's not Minnelli and Baryshnikov?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

It might be, but the picture caption said it was Trump!  Fake news?  Who cares?  

although Schrager insists, even though Trump has said he danced at Studio 54,  Trump was too serious a big shot to dance, so he wouldn’t dance, which would explain the Elaine/Seinfeld moves the other day.  

And Trump says “Thankyou to the crowd!”  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Amati said:

although Schrager insists, even though Trump has said he danced at Studio 54,  Trump was too serious a big shot to dance, so he wouldn’t dance, which would explain the Elaine/Seinfeld moves the other day.  

tRump is approximately 6'1" tall (or 6'3" by his count) and Minnelli is about 5'4".  At least she was in high school.  Baryshnikov was 5'7".  I vote Barshnikov.

th.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

tRump is approximately 6'1" tall (or 6'3" by his count) and Minnelli is about 5'4".  At least she was in high school.  Baryshnikov was 5'7".  I vote Barshnikov.

th.jpeg

Well, when you put it that way.......:rolleyes:

...and there’s this.....

5978310A-B9B8-4849-8884-0E744504B063.jpeg

Baryshnikov can jump higher than trump ever thought about jumping..... And I'd bet that they both got just as high on chemical substances, but Trump still does, while Mikhail has .....Tapered off.

image.png.283a59c4e391f81d29272c1f0889533a.png

17 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Baryshnikov can jump higher than trump ever thought about jumping..... And I'd bet that they both got just as high on chemical substances, but Trump still does, while Mikhail has .....Tapered off.

image.png.283a59c4e391f81d29272c1f0889533a.png

Haven’t we all?

Haven’t we all?

Yes, dammit.

His daughter, and Waren Zevon's daughter used to house/dog sit for my sister.... I can't even begin to imagine the stories they traded.....

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:
1 hour ago, Amati said:

I thought it was Robin Williams and Michael Jackson

- DSK

• Like 3

On 10/25/2020 at 11:33 AM, Amati said:

And Trump says “Thankyou to the crowd!”  :lol:

Daggy Dad dance.