TimLemeer

B&G H3000 green connectors

Anyone happen to know which pcb connectors (the green ones) are used in de B&G H3000 processor? And where to get them (online)?

I have lost 2 of them (one being the mhu connector, so mission critical) and want to buy replacements, but it’s a whole world of itself aparently...

My biggest lead is that these might be supplied by Phoenix Contact, but I can’t seem to find the exact ones..

768E880B-38A5-4996-9755-1AE687E904C9.jpeg

Thanks for your reply guys,

I tried my local (and several non-local) resellers, but they either do not understand what I need, or cannot get it for me..

Regarding the TE link Ryley provided, I agree it looks fairly similar. But it will not fit. The pins are separated and thus the connector plug needs to have square plug ends that are separated as well. I want a proper connection and not a flunky fit that might come loose in some waves...

I’m still looking at other TE plugs, but there are literally thousands of different ones... so any help with finding the correct one is still highly appreciated!

you might also reach out to chicago marine electronics - they seem to have a lot of strange stuff kicking around.

Thanks Silex and Ryley,

Indeed these Phoenix Contact ones are close matches. But not exact: the little points on the tip are different. Not directly an issue if these weren’t a bit to much extending. I will need to file them of to flatten them, which is not really the way I like my system to be connected :-) Bit if all else fails, that might be the only solution left.

I’ve sent Chicago Marine an e-mail. Heard about these guys, but never contacted them before. So thanks for reminding me. Let’s hope they have the parts or can direct me towards a solution. I’ll keep you guys posted when they get back to me.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I see that Bandgservice actually links to Myles. Well known guy and I had already asked him. Thanks for the tip anyway.
Chicago Marine Electronics came back to me and they have these connectors laying around!! :) :) Succes!!

Many thanks for all your help. Appreciate the great community!

Cheers,
Tim

• Like 1