Sign in to follow this  
astro

US Marines call out Aussies as criminals

Not surprising, there are on going investigations about the Australian Special Forces doing this shit.  I hope someone goes down for it.  Some of these people are brainless fucking grunts looking to kill people.  No excuse for it, these people being killed have done nothing to us except try to defend their country.

US marine says Australian special forces soldiers made 'deliberate decision to break the rules of war'

Josh* flew 159 combat missions for the USMC's Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 469 (HMLA-469).

He has told ABC Investigations he was a door gunner providing aerial covering fire for the Australian soldiers of the 2nd Commando Regiment during a night raid in mid-2012.

"We had done the drug raid, the Aussies actually did a pretty impressive job, wrangling all the prisoners up," Josh said.

"We just watched them tackle and hogtie these guys and we knew their hands were tied behind their backs."

He says the commandos then called up the US aircraft to pick them and about seven prisoners up.   He says the Americans only had room on the aircraft for six."   And the pilot said, 'That's too many people, we can't carry that many passengers.' And you just heard this silence and then we heard a pop. And then they said, 'OK, we have six prisoners' 

Josh says he did between one and two dozen drug missions with the Australians from 2nd Commando in 2012, mainly providing aerial cover fire and sometimes dropping sniper teams on overwatch positions.

"A lot of us wanted to work with the Australians because we were all like — I don't know if bloodthirsty is the right term — but we wanted action. They wanted to shoot. And when you worked with the Aussies you get involved pretty often," he said. "Lots of breaching of walls with explosives and lots of fires and bodies were often left in their wake."

He says on a mission early in his 2012 deployment, one of his USMC comrades was shocked by what he witnessed the commandos do on a joint drug operation.

"They go down for a landing. As soon as the Aussies exit, there was somebody just sitting on a wall watching them land. They got off and popped the guy a few times in the chest."

Josh says his fellow marine later confronted the commandos about the killing.

"My buddy came and asked, 'Hey, what happened to that guy?' And he said, 'Oh, he's dead mate.' And he's like, 'Why? He wasn't even armed. What happened there?' He said, 'Oh, he was armed when we got through with him.'"

'We're not going to work with those f***ing guys'

One US Marine does not = US Marines.

The US Marine does not the use the word 'criminals'

Randumb trashes his entire countrys armed forces personnel, past and present relying on the word of one US Marine.

Google Mai Lai Vietnamese massacre. 

Randumb is a unpatriotic cunt. 

Randumb and Trump have a lot in common. 

I'll point out the obvious. Every nation that has soldiers in active war zones will have a few bad/mad/unprofessional ones. Even highly civilized nations like Canada and the Netherlands have had this problem. Reading about Aussies doing this shit is depressing.

Hopefully the problem will be seriously addressed, and the guilty made an example of.  Their culpability should be determined by their peers, people who have been there and done that, not civilians. If they say it's wrong, there's no arguing with it.

• Like 1

I hear Workplace Safety is taken very seriously these days it’s a pity about all the friggin forms you have to fill in, oh wait never mind.

3 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

One US Marine does not = US Marines.

The US Marine does not the use the word 'criminals'

Randumb trashes his entire countrys armed forces personnel, past and present relying on the word of one US Marine.

Google Mai Lai Vietnamese massacre. 

Randumb is a unpatriotic cunt. 

Randumb and Trump have a lot in common. 

Are you suggesting this is fake news?

Yeah, Random is a bit gleeful, however as there are ongoing investigations into the murderous conduct of some of our SAS personnel.and we indulge in USA bashing on a fairly regular basis (when merited) I don't see why you feel the need to cast nasturtiums on this US Marine.or others that have supported the factuality of these events.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/sas-under-investigation-for-55-incidents-in-afghanistan

It's shameful and a blot on our service personnel.

I suppose you feel that he shouldn't be washing our dirty laundry in public?

It's that sort of attitude that these murderers hide behind.

21 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Are you suggesting this is fake news?

Yeah, Random is a bit gleeful, however as there are ongoing investigations into the murderous conduct of some of our SAS personnel.and we indulge in USA bashing on a fairly regular basis (when merited) I don't see why you feel the need to cast nasturtiums on this US Marine.or others that have supported the factuality of these events.

It's shameful and a blot on our service personnel.

You say; "It's shameful and a blot on our service personnel."

You should have STOPPED at your words "ongoing investigations." 

You say; "or others....supported the factuality.."

WHAT "others" would that be?

WHAT "factuality" would that be?

As for the media getting war stories 'wrong', particularly when only one person can be found to corroborate.

Well that 'getting it wrong' NEVER happens does it. 

Stupid cow. 

EksirilXgAIG_lU.jpeg

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

You say; "It's shameful and a blot on our service personnel."

You should have stopped at your words "ongoing investigations." 

You say; "or others." What others would that be?

As for the media getting war stories wrong, particularly when only one person can be found to corroborate. That getting it wrong never happens does it. 

Stupid cow. 

EksirilXgAIG_lU.jpeg

The others being Australian SAS giving evidence and Afghans Stupid/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/australian-special-forces-killed-unarmed-civilians-in-kandahar/12441974

here, have some more dirty socks

The Australian Defence Force has ordered a halt on the destruction of any records relating to Australia's two-decade-long war in Afghanistan, more than four years after an inquiry commenced into allegations of war crimes by Australian special forces.

Key points:

• An embargo has been placed by the ADF on the destruction of evidence relating to the war in Afghanistan
  • The direction comes at the behest of the Afghanistan Inquiry Task Force, as an inquiry into allegations of war crimes nears its end
  • The embargo has raised concerns that material crucial to any potential future prosecutions may not have been preserved

The ABC has obtained an internal Defence bulletin sent last week that places an embargo on the shredding of any records relating to ADF operations in Afghanistan between 2001 and 2015.

The bulletin states the embargo is at the direction of the "Afghanistan Inquiry Task Force".

When asked about the nature of the task force, the existence of which has not been disclosed before now, Defence responded:

"The Afghanistan Inquiry Task Force is a small temporary team established within the Australian Defence Force Headquarters. Its primary role is to prepare Defence to receive and respond to the IGADF Afghanistan Inquiry report."

The Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force (IGADF) has been conducting a wide-ranging but highly secretive inquiry into allegations that Australian special forces committed war crimes — including the murder of civilians — in Afghanistan since early 2016.

3 hours ago, astro said:

No excuse for it, these people being killed have done nothing to us except try to defend their country.

Drug raid?

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Drug raid?

Yeah, the CIA fucking hates it when they don't get a cut of the action.  They also want to stop valuable drugs going to Iran.

The simple facts are that opium production was high under the US influenced government of Afghanistan of the 1970s, decreased 10-fold by 2001 under the Taliban, and then increased 30-fold and more under the US to the same level as in the 1970s.2

6 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

The others being Australian SAS giving evidence and Afghans Stupid/...

Pray how does that change what I have posted and you have skirted? 

Answer it doesn't. 

Take your, 'judge-jury-executioner' fat arse and fuck off.   

2 minutes ago, Venom said:

Drug raid?

Well, we call it a drug raid. In Afghanistan I suspect it's akin to a trade embargo. 

3 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Pray how does that change what I have posted? 

Answer it doesn't. 

Take your, 'judge-jury-executioner' fat arse and fuck off.   

The ABC isn't the Daily Mirror.

Mates of yours Jack?

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

Greatful patriot.

You will need to Google that. 

What's fucking Patriotic about supporting troops in afghanistan?

Sure we can mourn their deaths and injury as individuals being sent by their Government.

But there's no cause for patriotism about it.

17 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

What's fucking Patriotic about supporting troops in afghanistan?

Where did I say that?

There is not even an implied connection between 'love of country' and that. 

You should have taken the 'fuck off' suggestion and not stuck around to bullshit. 

Jacky-boi is very disrespectful to Meli.

I don't think that's very nice.

30 minutes ago, astro said:

Actually not 'fact' just an unsupported 'opinion', be it right or wrong. 

Facts are things like until 1901 when they were kicked out, the US, Brits, French, Dutch and 8 countries in total colonised pockets of China for the express purpose of prosecuting the opium trade in varing degrees. 

A 'fact hidden from the west' can be the same 'fact'. For instance if say you asked anyone today in the US and Britian if they knew that their country had colonised China? The answer would be a universal no. Whereas every child in China knows because they are taught that fact. 

So be careful what you call facts, they come in all sorts of disguises.

4 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

So be careful what you call facts, they come in all sorts of disguises.

Like steeenking lying fucking shills claiming they know about facts.

7a6228ce6478748d552313f2b527d45b

847eed2503bf544f997b97a76a573cde.gif

Randumb please tell the story again how Walmart control the US drug trade and were responsible for 9/11.

It's a cracker. 

4 hours ago, astro said:

Not surprising, there are on going investigations about the Australian Special Forces doing this shit.  I hope someone goes down for it.  Some of these people are brainless fucking grunts looking to kill people.  No excuse for it, these people being killed have done nothing to us except try to defend their country.

US marine says Australian special forces soldiers made 'deliberate decision to break the rules of war'

Josh* flew 159 combat missions for the USMC's Light Attack Helicopter Squadron 469 (HMLA-469).

He has told ABC Investigations he was a door gunner providing aerial covering fire for the Australian soldiers of the 2nd Commando Regiment during a night raid in mid-2012.

"We had done the drug raid, the Aussies actually did a pretty impressive job, wrangling all the prisoners up," Josh said.

"We just watched them tackle and hogtie these guys and we knew their hands were tied behind their backs."

He says the commandos then called up the US aircraft to pick them and about seven prisoners up.   He says the Americans only had room on the aircraft for six."   And the pilot said, 'That's too many people, we can't carry that many passengers.' And you just heard this silence and then we heard a pop. And then they said, 'OK, we have six prisoners' 

Josh says he did between one and two dozen drug missions with the Australians from 2nd Commando in 2012, mainly providing aerial cover fire and sometimes dropping sniper teams on overwatch positions.

"A lot of us wanted to work with the Australians because we were all like — I don't know if bloodthirsty is the right term — but we wanted action. They wanted to shoot. And when you worked with the Aussies you get involved pretty often," he said. "Lots of breaching of walls with explosives and lots of fires and bodies were often left in their wake."

He says on a mission early in his 2012 deployment, one of his USMC comrades was shocked by what he witnessed the commandos do on a joint drug operation.

"They go down for a landing. As soon as the Aussies exit, there was somebody just sitting on a wall watching them land. They got off and popped the guy a few times in the chest."

Josh says his fellow marine later confronted the commandos about the killing.

"My buddy came and asked, 'Hey, what happened to that guy?' And he said, 'Oh, he's dead mate.' And he's like, 'Why? He wasn't even armed. What happened there?' He said, 'Oh, he was armed when we got through with him.'"

'We're not going to work with those f***ing guys'

Your headline makes it look like all the Marines think all the Aussies are criminals, when actually it looks like a few Marines think a few Aussies are criminals. Still very sad.

2 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Randumb please tell the story again how Walmart control the US drug trade and were responsible for 9/11.

It's a cracker. 

Link it for me, haven't seen it myself.

I can't wait to hear what I said!

13 minutes ago, astro said:

Jacky-boi is very disrespectful to Meli.

I don't think that's very nice.

i ain't bovvered | Tumblr

Hmmmm, interesting.

If you take the original title

US Marines call out Aussies as criminals

and remove the SAS you get

US Marines call out Aussie criminals

It almost makes sense.

That's pretty rare for the dull one.

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

It's a cracker. 

1 hour ago, astro said:

Link it for me, haven't seen it myself.

I can't wait to hear what I said!

Linky 9/11 ...Randumb are sure.. it's pretty fucking  disturbing reading?

Maybe just the fake hijack planes/buildings were blown thread for starters.....sort of ease into the nightmare.

BTW did you change your name before or after entering witness protection?

7 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:
  8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

It's a cracker. 

Ooooops can't find where I said that ?

Please tell the story about Wallmart.  I can't fucking wait!

If there is no cite, I guess that is just one more fucking lie from the chief bullshitter here.

Video shows SAS soldiers discussing a fellow operator apparently killing a 'compliant' prisoner in Afghanistan

Video footage obtained by ABC Investigations shows members of an SAS patrol in Afghanistan talking about the apparent execution of a "totally compliant" prisoner by one of their comrades.

Key points:

• The ABC knows the identity of the three men, but has chosen not to name them
  • The footage may be key evidence for the Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force's inquiry
  • No killings are shown on the helmet camera footage

The patrol commander describes the incident as "f***ing bullshit".

"I'm not happy with it," he says in the footage.

The metadata of the footage, taken from the helmet camera of one of the SAS soldiers, reveals the conversation took place a day after an operation in the village of Shina in Uruzgan Province in mid-May 2012.

During that raid, by members of 3 Squadron SAS, three Afghans were killed

15 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

purpose of prosecuting the opium trade in varing degrees. 

Jack, how stupid are you exactly ?  And mean besides ? Quite a combo !!

And for the rest of ya, as we Vets For Peace dudes point out frequently . . 

y'all southern hemisphere men & women would not be getting your young 'uns into these situations 

if you were not pawns of the empire's Forever War 

(Also a chilling and thoughtful Sci Fi read by VFP member Joe Haldeman) 

((there are VFP chapters in Oz - Join the hell UP !!)) 

The Forever War - Joe Haldeman

• Like 1

7 hours ago, astro said:

If there is no cite, I guess that is just one more fucking lie from the chief bullshitter here.

Randumb where they buy your 'nanothermite' from comes later. You are getting ahead of the story. 

But first you reakon the WTC on 9/11 was blown up with 'nanothermite' and the planes were a distraction. 

You say the world knows this but Americans have been brainwashed. 

Chime in any time. :lol:

IMG_20201022_132150.jpg

IMG_20201022_132339.jpg

7 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Randumb where they buy your 'nanothermite' from comes later. You are getting ahead of the story. 

Way moot, not to mention meh. 

You should be persecuted, prosecuted, promoted, for that . .  Waaaaaaht ? 

Can you just try to not be so arrogant and insulting ?? 

Not holding breath 

It seems that Randumbfuck has got another boyfriend.
I'll now double the number of stupid cunts on my igonre list  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Jack, how stupid are you exactly ?  And mean besides ? Quite a combo !!

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Way moot, not to mention meh. 

You should be persecuted, prosecuted, promoted, for that . .  Waaaaaaht ? 

AJ you really should take heed of your own advice......incl these regular mistakes with the Cabernet it seems.

IMG_20201022_150915.jpg

13 minutes ago, ModernViking said:

It seems that Randumbfuck has got another boyfriend.
I'll now double the number of stupid cunts on my igonre list  

Actually that one is way more stupid a cunt....yes I know...that makes Randumb theoretically a less stupid cunt. 

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Chime in any time. 

I'm still waiting for the Walmart story you claimed I posted.

You are a lying shill cunt, no linky to the Walmart story, then it's stinky.  Why the fuck should anyone listen to anything else you post?

tenor.gif?itemid=13848000

Fellow soldiers say the SAS operative filmed shooting an unarmed man killed another civilian

An Australian SAS operator is under investigation for killing an Afghan man his comrades say was an unarmed and intellectually disabled civilian, the ABC can reveal.

Key points:

• "Soldier C" is currently being investigated for two allegedly unlawful killings in Afghanistan
  • He was stood down from duty after Four Corners aired 2012 footage of him killing an unarmed civilian
  • He was awarded the Commendation for Gallantry for his service in Afghanistan

The 2012 shooting is known as "the village idiot killing" among the special forces.

The ABC can also reveal the SAS soldier under investigation for this killing is the same man shown shooting dead a different unarmed Afghan man in video footage aired by Four Corners earlier this year.

Known as "Soldier C", he was stood down after the program and is now under investigation by the Australian Federal Police (AFP) for both of the killings.

13 minutes ago, astro said:

I'm still waiting for the Walmart story you claimed I posted.

Gee you are in a hurry ....the good bit is at the end. If you are in a hurry how about you tell us about 118 witnesses who saw bombs go off on 9/11. It will save me looking. 

SAS shake-up considered ahead of Brereton war crimes inquiry findings

Sweeping changes to Australia's Special Air Service Regiment (SAS) are being considered as elite soldiers brace for the findings of a long-awaited inquiry into alleged war crimes in Afghanistan.

Key points:

• The selection courses for two elite fighting units, SAS and 2 CDO, are being merged from next year
  • The ABC has been told 20 members of the SAS will also be temporarily transferred to the 2 CDO next year
  • An inquiry into alleged war crimes by special forces in Afghanistan is due to be completed soon

Since 2016 the Inspector-General of the Australian Defence Force (IGADF) has been conducting a secretive examination of the conduct of special forces in Afghanistan.

The investigation led by New South Wales Justice Paul Brereton has uncovered numerous allegations of unlawful killings committed by SAS members and their commando colleagues during the lengthy conflict.

Justice Brereton's soon to be completed report is expected to highlight deep cultural problems and successive leadership failures, particularly within the elite Perth-based SAS.

In March an investigation by the ABC's Four Corners program detailed new allegations that unarmed civilians were unlawfully killed by Australian special forces in Afghanistan.

Ahead of its release, the ABC can reveal the selection courses for Australia's two elite fighting units, the SAS Regiment and 2nd Commando Regiment (2 CDO), will be merged from next year in a move Defence claims is aimed at improving "efficiency".

The US Veterans Admin has done a lot of research on PTSD in the military. 

Long story short: If you send your young 'uns into war, about half of them will 

come back psychologically broken. 

Maybe you should consider not doing that. 

53 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The US Veterans Admin has done a lot of research on PTSD in the military. 

Long story short: If you send your young 'uns into war, about half of them will 

come back psychologically broken. 

Maybe you should consider not doing that. 

Been against sending them for decades.

Most get PTSD from killing people for nothing.  It's fashionable to do so I assume.  Like being 'blooded'.

1 minute ago, astro said:

Been against sending them for decades.

Most get PTSD from killing people for nothing.  It's fashionable to do so I assume.  Like being 'blooded'.

The US Vets Admin has done research on that very issue. 

Regular troops doing mundane jobs have mental illness and suicide rates similar to civilians, but . . 

troops who have harmed civilians or prisoners (or even their own side) have PTSD rates 

that are off the charts. 

The OZ military really should know this, but I wonder if they do. 

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

The OZ military really should know this, but I wonder if they do. 

Of course they know.

They also know that it would be easier if pesky journos didn't poke around.  The government tried to send the journo to prison, harrased him for three years till the case ended just a few weeks ago.

But there have been other reports about this shit.

Ben Roberts-Smith accused of complicity in two more Afghan detainee killings, court hears

They walk among us Random.

War criminals, rapists, pedophiles, murderers.

Nothing surprising. We just should be glad when they're caught and not seek to cover up their crimes through some misplaced sense of loyalty or patriotism.