Sign in to follow this  
ortegakid

FD MAST TRANSPORT

Need alu mast and boom brought from Kirkland, Wa. to Texas,  anyone? Happy to pay reasonable fees, or another cross country trip is coming.

I have a Melges 24 likely to make the move from Bellingham, WA to Park City in two weeks if that helps a little.  That would at least get 12 hours off of the trip.  I see that Kirkland and Bellingham are four hours away from each other.

• Like 1

YES, AND THEN BIG D CAN BRING BACK WHEN HE DRIVES HOME! Will contact party and see if can make happen, thx

2 hours ago, ortegakid said:

YES, AND THEN BIG D CAN BRING BACK WHEN HE DRIVES HOME! Will contact party and see if can make happen, thx

Got your message...we'll keep coordinating.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 9:03 AM, WCB said:

I have a Melges 24 likely to make the move from Bellingham, WA to Park City in two weeks if that helps a little.  That would at least get 12 hours off of the trip.  I see that Kirkland and Bellingham are four hours away from each other.

Closer to 2 hours if there is no traffic. 80 miles. Melges wil probably have to go past Kirkland anyway to get to I90 or go further south to get to I80. Cant go through Canada anymore. 

2 hours ago, Locus said:

Closer to 2 hours if there is no traffic. 80 miles. Melges wil probably have to go past Kirkland anyway to get to I90 or go further south to get to I80. Cant go through Canada anymore. 

It's coming from Vancouver, Can to Bellingham, WA by professional transport and then Bellingham to Park City by a friend.

I think we're in good shape.  OrtegaKid said that putting the FD mast on my Melges will work.

• Like 1