Sign in to follow this  
Madmax

Bidens Laptop

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

Maybe if you cry like a baby and refuse to eat dinner mommy will pick you up.

What’s for dinner?

If I'm cooking it will be simple.  If you are cooking, I'd like something out of the cookbook.  How many hours do you plan to work on it?

3 minutes ago, hasher said:

If I'm cooking it will be simple.  If you are cooking, I'd like something out of the cookbook.  How many hours do you plan to work on it?

The only thing I know how to cook is a steak. Other than that I am useless in the kitchen. 

On 10/26/2020 at 12:32 PM, Zonker said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/business/media/hunter-biden-wall-street-journal-trump.html

"By early October, even people inside the White House believed President Trump’s re-election campaign needed a desperate rescue mission. So three men allied with the president gathered at a house in McLean, Va., to launch one.

The host was Arthur Schwartz, a New York public relations man close to President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr. The guests were a White House lawyer, Eric Herschmann, and a former deputy White House counsel, Stefan Passantino, according to two people familiar with the meeting.  ...[stuff cut]

The three had pinned their hopes for re-electing the president on a fourth guest, a straight-shooting Wall Street Journal White House reporter named Michael Bender. They delivered the goods to him there: a cache of emails detailing Hunter Biden’s business activities, and, on speaker phone, a former business partner of Hunter Biden’s named Tony Bobulinski. Mr. Bobulinski was willing to go on the record in The Journal with an explosive claim: that Joe Biden, the former vice president, had been aware of, and profited from, his son’s activities. The Trump team left believing that The Journal would blow the thing open and their excitement was conveyed to the president....[stuff cut]

Then things got messy. Without warning his notional allies, Rudy Giuliani, the former New York mayor and now a lawyer for President Trump, burst onto the scene with the tabloid version of the McLean crew’s carefully laid plot. Mr. Giuliani delivered a cache of documents of questionable provenance — but containing some of the same emails — to The New York Post,  Mr. Giuliani had been working with the former Trump aide Steve Bannon, who also began leaking some of the emails to favored right-wing outlets. Mr. Giuliani’s complicated claim that the emails came from a laptop Hunter Biden had abandoned, and his refusal to let some reporters examine the laptop, cast a pall over the story..."

As the debate ended, The Wall Street Journal published a brief item, just the stub of Mr. Areddy and Mr. Duehren’s reporting. The core of it was that Mr. Bobulinski had failed to prove the central claim. “Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden,” The Journal reported.

FIFY

3 minutes ago, chum said:

I am useless in the kitchen. 

How’s that any different than anywhere else? You can catch a mean 120mph cream of mushroom in the back of the throat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chum said:

The only thing I know how to cook is a steak. Other than that I am useless in the kitchen. 

Pan fry some salmon in olive oil and douse it with old bay.  Place onto a toasted bun and it will hopefully keep the heart ticking for 24 more hours.

Someone help me with the logic:

Republican strategy session:
I think we proved Americans hate corruption and nepotism!

Ivanka - Hell Yes!

Jared - Hang on Ivanka, we might want to think about this for a second...............

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hasher said:

Pan fry some salmon in olive oil and douse it with old bay.  Place onto a toasted bun and it will hopefully keep the heart ticking for 24 more hours.

If you can read & follow directions you can cook.

Just now, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

If you can read & follow directions you can cook.

But it also takes ambition as in the form of someone to cook for other than the cook.

Seems like Tucker is the only one left at Faux news peddling the laptop hoax.

Lame.

1 hour ago, slug zitski said:

I would like to read it but it's behind a paywall. Is this illegal? Is it shady? Did the Bidens do their own taxes, or direct their tax accountant to do this?

However, it certainly does not bolster support for a candidate who regularly bilks his investors, stiffs his employees and subcontractors, and brags about using  bankruptcy court to save himself a fortune.

- DSK

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Lame.

Tucker, the entertainment guy. Per Fox and the courts.

You go @chum!!!

9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I would like to read it but it's behind a paywall. Is this illegal? Is it shady? Did the Bidens do their own taxes, or direct their tax accountant to do this?

However, it certainly does not bolster support for a candidate who regularly bilks his investors, stiffs his employees and subcontractors, and brags about using  bankruptcy court to save himself a fortune.

- DSK

It's 2.5mos old.  BFD.  

2 hours ago, chum said:

ahh, cancer of the shit hole. karma.

7 hours ago, El Boracho said:

What makes you think anything about the video is authentic? Persons, dates, location, etc.

GTV.com has an expired certificate...indicative of a high level of sophistication..I won't be going there. Freaky sex is not going to bother anyone. Paris Hilton (a Trump conquest) plowed that ground. Crack pipe? I'd guess 39% of the voters will think that is completely normal.

Oh yes. It's the new normal and a sign of high level sophistication! Sorry, I almost forgot. :D 

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Lame.

Murdoch's WSJ gave it the hard no. I suspect Rupert is doing what royalty did when a revolution seemed about to happen, make at least one kid join the rebellion so no matter which side won they would have someone on the winning side.  

On the laptop... https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/new-poll-shows-trump-losing-to-hunter-biden

I’m feeling pretty good about my decision not to vote for Hunter Biden. I’m feeling better about my vote already being counted. Spin it up, Bullshitters. 

13 hours ago, chum said:

Have you an up to date will?

12 hours ago, 3to1 said:

ahh, cancer of the shit hole. karma.

2 hours ago, astro said:

Have you an up to date will?

Just like with this place, everything in moderation. I come from a line of meat eaters who have lived long, full, happy lives. Thanks for the concern. 

13 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Lame.

Is the laptop a "hoax" in the sense that it was just created and the content contained therein just forged?  Or a "hoax" in that it is just much ado about nothing?

30 minutes ago, jzk said:

Is the laptop a "hoax" in the sense that it was just created and the content contained therein just forged?  Or a "hoax" in that it is just much ado about nothing?

From what I can tell, the FBI thinks it's the former.

3 minutes ago, Remodel said:

From what I can tell, the FBI thinks it's the former.

What do you think?

I think that if the FBI, an arm of the Justice Department that is currently administered by a Trump cockholster AG, doesn't believe the evidence has merit, then I think it (the evidence) probably doesn't.

What do you think?

13 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Yah , paywalls 

sorry about that 

934DAC2B-0685-420E-A92D-4490148E78F6.jpeg

2 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Yah , paywalls 

sorry about that 

Got it, thanks

Joe was actually one of the least wealthy Senators, so I have a hard time seeing this as an example of a pervasive fuck-the-law attitude towards graft, on the part of Biden Sr. Doesn't seem to be illegal, just distasteful and evidence that he wants to keep more of his own money.

Maybe the Republicans should have nominated him!

- DSK

Just now, slug zitski said:

Yah , paywalls 

sorry about that 

Please answer these three questions, and if you do, I will share your outrage:

1) Which law did he break?

2) Why was Obama unable to eliminate that loophole?

3) Why is it wrong for Biden to take the same advantage of a tax loophole that virtually every politician going back to Ronald Reagan, including no doubt Newt Gingrich, Bill Clinton and perhaps even Barack Obama has also taken advantage of?

It is not a loophole, it is the tax code functioning as it was intended to. If you think rules around this are bad, you must really hate how hedge funds work with carried interest. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Is the laptop a "hoax" in the sense that it was just created and the content contained therein just forged?  Or a "hoax" in that it is just much ado about nothing

GOP Bullshit.  It’s what they do

44 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Got it, thanks

Joe was actually one of the least wealthy Senators, so I have a hard time seeing this as an example of a pervasive fuck-the-law attitude towards graft, on the part of Biden Sr. Doesn't seem to be illegal, just distasteful and evidence that he wants to keep more of his own money.

Maybe the Republicans should have nominated him!

- DSK

Biden is a  multimillionaire,  lifetime politician,  who funneled his side gigs through an S Corp

Biden makes  campaign  promises  about  requiring the  rich pay their fair share of tax 

biden is a hypocrite , 

he and his family are swamp creatures 

2 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Biden funneled his side gigs through an S Corp

It seems you do not understand even this basic, simple part of US tax law.  Let's try a little education first: Do you understand what an S Corp is?  If you do not conduct your business using either an S or an LLC, you have been overpaying for a long time.  Do you have a lawyer or CPA?

Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

It seems you do not understand even this basic, simple part of US tax law.  Let's try a little education first: Do you understand what an S Corp is?

Yes 

I have one with 4 partners in the US

Just now, slug zitski said:

Yes 

I have one with 4 partners in the US

So what are you illegally funneling with this corporation? Why use an S corp rather than an LLC, Trust, or LP unless you are committing a crime?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

Biden is a  multimillionaire,  lifetime politician,  who funneled his side gigs through an S Corp

Biden makes  campaign  promises  about  requiring the  rich pay their fair share of tax 

biden is a hypocrite , 

I have not seen Biden's tax returns, but the S corp thing seems reaching.  If you have an S corp, you must pay yourself a reasonable salary for your contribution, so that you do pay the payroll taxes, etc.  Really no problem with Biden having an S corp unless he is doing it wrong.

The nutters never seem to care about Trump's tax returns or anything else.  The GOP has one item on the menu:  Nothingburgers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

The nutters never seem to care about Trump's tax returns or anything else.  The GOP has one item on the menu:  Nothingburgers

What about Trump's tax returns cause you concern? 

It seems he has contributed to the Department of the Treasury at least $38 million more than you have. 

Not bad, right?

5 minutes ago, jzk said:

he has contributed to the Department of the Treasury at least $38 million more than you have. 

Who has?  

59 minutes ago, slug zitski said:

biden is a hypocrite , 

If that's true, he's not very good at it.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/joe-biden-net-worth

Reports his mid-2020 net worth $9 million.

Compare to

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_wealth

lists 5 over $100 million, although that includes items like the probable net worth of Nancy Pelosi's 1/2 claim on her husband who is a California real estate tycoon. Uncle Joe would be 35th on that list, and remember he's been making $1mill/yr the last 3 years as the famous former Obama's VP. Why is that worth so much? I don't know, but a few bestselling books run up the total also.

So, no... go peddle this load of bull elsewhere. Uncle Joe has not made near the money that over 35 other Congresscritters have made (and that 35 ranking is AFTER all the money he's made post-Senate), he's published his tax returns, his use of corp law to minimize his taxes is in perfect accordance with Republican principles.

- DSK

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Who has?  

Trump has.

11 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

You’ve seen his tax returns? That’s interesting.

What is so interesting about it?

170315-donald-trump-taxes-mn-2020_9c8e3e648759ca94e676fb8234c4c39f.fit-560w.jpg

25 minutes ago, jzk said:

Trump has.

personally?

3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

personally?

Are you familiar with Google? Rachel Maddow?

170315-donald-trump-taxes-mn-2010_02d18d8163a048cd9b53a0d5116ccab0.fit-560w (1).jpg

Want to see my return from 15 years ago? How about 25 years ago? Last 5 years? Sorry under audit!  15 years leave a lot of time for grifting.

6 minutes ago, Gangbusters said:

Want to see my return from 15 years ago? How about 25 years ago? Last 5 years? Sorry under audit!  15 years leave a lot of time for grifting.

Not really.  How would it be relevant to the fact that Trump has paid at least $38 million more in taxes than you have?

4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Not really.  How would it be relevant to the fact that Trump has paid at least $38 million more in taxes than you have?

I’m more interested in his $1B NOL.

1 hour ago, jzk said:

Are you familiar with Google? Rachel Maddow?

you're not very good at answering very easy inquiries

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

you're not very good at answering very easy inquiries

You're not good at making very easy inquiries.

4 hours ago, Fakenews said:

GOP Bullshit.  It’s what they do

Good answer, no bs there.

38 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Good article here from the Intercept

Thesis - that the Murdoch family should be personally accountable for the lies spewed by their media outlets. 

https://theintercept.com/2020/10/24/fox-news-murdoch-family-media/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The Intercept Newsletter

"Who’s most to blame for giving this pseudo-scandal more attention than it deserves?"

More attention than it deserves?  Who is to decide that?  You?  Do you plan on repealing the first amendment?  Implementing re-education camps?

1 minute ago, jzk said:

"Who’s most to blame for giving this pseudo-scandal more attention than it deserves?"

More attention than it deserves?  Who is to decide that?  You?  Do you plan on repealing the first amendment?  Implementing re-education camps?

I want to repeal the Murdoch's.  

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:
3 minutes ago, jzk said:

I want to repeal jizkid. Time he was sent back to Planet Maroon.

It’s pretty funny to listen to these old conspiracy theorists wax nostalgic for the days (before Gmail) when a laptop actually contained information.

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Disappear them?  Like in China?

I believe you.

Just now, jzk said:
3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Disappear them?  Like in China?

I believe you.

I don't think anybody should be "disappeared" but OTOH there is a big difference between freedom of speech and inciting treason & riots. People who shout "FIRE!!" in a crowded theater should face serious consequences.

- DSK

A8276767-C3C9-4FC0-B519-51897F7CDAE3.png

92BAF836-1B37-452C-BB46-7563D687AF70.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

I don't think anybody should be "disappeared" but OTOH there is a big difference between freedom of speech and inciting treason & riots. People who shout "FIRE!!" in a crowded theater should face serious consequences.

- DSK

Is that what the laptop scandal is?  Shouting "fire!" in a crowded theater?

Which riots and examples of treason have been incited by the laptop?  Other than, of course, those that were committing treason that is documented in it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jzk said:

Rachel Maddow?

Stanford undergrad. Oxford PhD. Probably a better pistol shot than you.

3 minutes ago, jzk said:

Which riots and examples of treason have been incited by the laptop?  Other than, of course, those that were committing treason that is documented in it?

:lol: Jizzkid drinking Russian leaks like it’s chicoms telling him they are all free market

Just now, Olsonist said:

Stanford undergrad. Oxford PhD. Probably a better pistol shot than you.

Strap on ? 

Lie about Hunter Biden someone might lie about you.........

Sen. Ron Johnson is so angry about this obviously satirical tweet about him, he just read it at the Senate tech hearing. Johnson says he wants the tweet taken down— "That could definitely affect my ability to get re-elected."

TuJdC3jm_normal.jpg

Mary T. Hagan

@marytherese5
Sen Ron Johnson is my neighbor and strangled our dog, Buttons, right in front of my 4 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter. The police refuse to investigate.This is a complete lie but important to retweet and note that there are more of my lies to come.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Sen. Ron Johnson is so angry about this obviously satirical tweet about him, he just read it at the Senate tech hearing. Johnson says he wants the tweet taken down— "That could definitely affect my ability to get re-elected."

TuJdC3jm_normal.jpg

Mary T. Hagan

@marytherese5
Sen Ron Johnson is my neighbor and strangled our dog, Buttons, right in front of my 4 yr old son and 3 yr old daughter. The police refuse to investigate.This is a complete lie but important to retweet and note that there are more of my lies to come.

Political satire goes with the job description.

8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

TuJdC3jm_normal.jpg

Mary T. Hagan

@marytherese5

What a snowflake. Johnson's giant pile of lies stands as enough reason not to vote for him.

4 minutes ago, jzk said:

Political satire goes with the job description.

So Ron Johnson is lying? Practicing Satire?

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

What a snowflake. Johnson's giant pile of lies stands as enough reason not to vote for him.

Pile of lies? As big as Russian Collusion? 

biden is a hypocrite , 

Biden has released his taxes and pays appropriately.    The hypocrite is Trump who won't release his, nor divest his business interests while grifting off the country.   A fucking deflecting apologist shill is you that thinks it's grand.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

TuJdC3jm_normal.jpg

Mary T. Hagan

@marytherese5

Reminds me of Eat Shit Bob (Murray who died on Sunday) which won an Emmy. Bob .

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jzk said:

Murdoch's whole media operation has traded on lies, slander, insulting fiction, intended to peddle outrage to right-wingers. I don't think they set out to deliberately foment hatred and violence but that has been the easily predictable result.

The laptop? Another piece of fiction, apparently. An expansion of the same story they were trying to peddle last year.

- DSK

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Murdoch's whole media operation has traded on lies, slander, insulting fiction, intended to peddle outrage to right-wingers. I don't think they set out to deliberately foment hatred and violence but that has been the easily predictable result.

The laptop? Another piece of fiction, apparently. An expansion of the same story they were trying to peddle last year.

- DSK

You are saying there is no laptop?

The photos, audio files, and sex tapes are just fabrications?