Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Kavanaugh - Ballots Not For Flipping An Election

Barf Kavanaugh:

For important reasons, most States, including Wisconsin, require absentee ballots to be received by election day, not just mailed by election day. Those States want to avoid the chaos and suspicions of impropriety that can ensue if thousands of absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election.

Hmmm, I thought ballots were suppose to DECIDE an election and the courts are the ones who FLIP elections.  And the USPS is supposed to make sure the ballots arrive on time.  My mistake.

And those States also want to be able to definitively announce the results of the election on election night, or as soon as possible there-after.

Gotta make them happy, you know.

Moreover, particularly in a Presidential election, counting all the votes quickly can help the State promptly resolve any disputes, address any need for recounts, and begin the process of canvassing and certifying the election results in an expeditious manner.

Right!  This is not about making sure every voter's ballot is counted.  It's about counting ballots as quickly as possible and help the Senate out.

That constitutional analysis of election deadlines still applies in the pandemic. After all, during the pandemic, a State still cannot conduct an election without deadlines. And the States that require absentee ballots to be received by election day still have strong interests in avoiding suspicions of impropriety and announcing final results on or close to election night.

Oh, so states CANNOT take into consideration things such as a pandemic so as to ensure everyone who wants to vote can?  Got it.

Kavanaugh-i-like-beer.jpg.139c708bdf549194ef5027546d95e786.jpg

14 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Sloppy, wrong with facts, toeing the Trumpist line.

Thats exactly why they wanted Bart.

Odds on him impeaching himself in the next six months?

Why not just make sure to get your ballot in on time?  It’s remarkably easy to do. 

• Like 3

His point is valid.  With early voting and access to a mail in ballot weeks in advance there really is no reason to extend the acceptance time out.   People can drop off ballots right at the polling place they can mail them in plenty of time.  I think the best thing for this country is to not drag this out regardless of who wins.  

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Why not just make sure to get your ballot in on time?  It’s remarkably easy to do. 

It was before the Post Office was fucked up by Dejoy, on Trump's orders.

It was before all the Republicans fought tooth and nail to suppress voting.

3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Exactly. 

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

If you are that afraid Then get your ass in your car and drop it off in person.  Or as the majority are planning-  vote in person. 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:
6 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Exactly. 

Do votes count or not?

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do votes count or not?

- DSK

It depends who is counting.

12 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Those fucking lazy soldiers in Afghanistan with their shitty mail service. Dumbasses should know.

is there one day you dumb clowns won’t blindly take Republican dishonesty? The Joke is just a government tear sucking troll, but come on monkey. Fucking think.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

His point is valid.  With early voting and access to a mail in ballot weeks in advance there really is no reason to extend the acceptance time out.   People can drop off ballots right at the polling place they can mail them in plenty of time.  I think the best thing for this country is to not drag this out regardless of who wins.  

That's not his point, at all. His point is the Supremes are reserving the right for themselves to interpret State Legislature intent. 

That's bullshit.

The Supremes don't even have a say if you look at the Connie. It's up to the States to decide how to allocate electors.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That's not his point, at all. His point is the Supremes are reserving the right for themselves to interpret State Legislature intent. 

That's bullshit.

The Supremes don't even have a say if you look at the Connie. It's up to the States to decide how to allocate electors.

You are correct sir.

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That's bullshit.

Elections aren’t certified on Election Day - there’s only a handful certified in a week https://ballotpedia.org/Election_results_certification_dates,_2020 the electoral college meets December 14

The joke is just spewing the trumpist line because he’s a dishonest dumbfuck, and it’s their plan to steal the election. Bush v Gore all over again, but with 3 alum on the court. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do votes count or not?

- DSK

Can you walk into a polling place and vote a week later?   Would your vote count? 

24 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That's bullshit.

It is the point!  WI LAW is quoted in the OP It was a lawsuit trying to bypass state law  

For important reasons, most States, including Wisconsin, require absentee ballots to be received by election day, not just mailed by Election Day

The state legislature made it clear what their intent was .

27 minutes ago, hasher said:

It depends who is counting.  winning.

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:
31 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do votes count or not?

Can you walk into a polling place and vote a week later?   Would your vote count? 

That's not the question. Not even close to the issue.

The issue is citizens' votes, cast in accordance with law, that thru no fault of the voter have not been been tallied into the polls by the end of Election Day.

Should military personnels' votes get thrown out if their mail is delayed by circumstance of war?

You are saying "Not only yes, HELL YES!"

In other words, you have no commitment to the right to vote. About what I expected, frankly.

- DSK

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, shaggy said:

It depends who is winning.

Make it so, Spock.

1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do votes count or not?

- DSK

If you’re responsible enough to vote on time, yes. 

I fully understand that some legitimate disenfranchisement goes on and agree it is not acceptable, but just don’t feel that’s the case here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I fully understand that some legitimate disenfranchisement goes on and agree it is not acceptable, but just don’t feel that’s the case here. 

The dumbasses in Wisconsin voted for their legislature so they deserve to be disenfranchised. But what about Brett’s power play?

3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Voting on time doesn't matter if the mechanisms for accurate and complete counting are trashed. See Kavanaugh's SC ruling, effectively disenfranchising many people because the Republicans deliberately fucked up the Post Office.

19 minutes ago, Monkey said:
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

Do votes count or not?

So, why should a voter who VOTED IN TIME not have their vote counted, because something (or somebody) beyond their control and much beyond reasonable expectations delayed their absentee ballot in transit?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

So, why should a voter who VOTED IN TIME not have their vote counted, because something (or somebody) beyond their control and much beyond reasonable expectations delayed their absentee ballot in transit?

- DSK

Because some votes are more important.  I don't know why anyone other than me gets to vote anyway.

33 minutes ago, Monkey said:

There's an element to this I agree with but when does that vote happen? It happens when I transfer my vote to the elections office. It doesn't vote when the elections office counts it. In fact, we have traditionally counted the votes of overseas soldiers + citizens and this year should be no different. But voting is a state thing and your state may be different. In CA, the law is clear and it sez:

image.png.a441ad994e29c20728bb1cc5cf01d0b4.png

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/military-overseas-voters

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

So we should not count all the ballots, disenfranchising voters all in the interest of "not dragging this out".   That this is the best thing.

`

Just now, Olsonist said:

There's an element to this I agree with but when does that vote happen? It happens when I transfer that vote to the elections office. It doesn't vote when the elections office counts it. In fact, we have traditionally counted the votes of overseas soldiers + citizens and this year should be no different. But voting is a state thing and your state may be different. In CA, the law sez:

It honestly doesn’t bother me if that’s the law California has in place. Responsible voters know to have their ballot postmarked by Election Day because that’s their state law.

My state has slightly different rules. I’d post a link to them, but it’s Wisconsin so I think that part’s covered already. :D

11 minutes ago, Monkey said:

My state has slightly different rules. I’d post a link to them, but it’s Wisconsin so I think that part’s covered already. :D

Here’s the rule the judge placed that you think is so grievous

U.S. District Judge William Conley issued an order on Sept. 21 that directed election officials to count all absentee ballots that are postmarked by Election Day and received by Nov. 9 

Now bullshit away like Bart did. Because this is all about suppression and confusion and fucking things up to fuck it up. It’s a large scale Brooks brothers riot. Same shitbags, just in robes.

victory of a democrat presidential candidate in 2020; death by a thousand Reich-wing 'paper cuts'.

someone should put a hit on that fkn' whore 'kavanaugh' to set an example.

13 minutes ago, Monkey said:

It honestly doesn’t bother me if that’s the law California has in place. Responsible voters know to have their ballot postmarked by Election Day because that’s their state law.

Yeah, WI's rule is received by Nov 3, 8PM. They're supposed to have been sent by September 17, 2020. This seems reasonable.

17 minutes ago, Monkey said:
23 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

There's an element to this I agree with but when does that vote happen? It happens when I transfer that vote to the elections office. It doesn't vote when the elections office counts it. In fact, we have traditionally counted the votes of overseas soldiers + citizens and this year should be no different. But voting is a state thing and your state may be different. In CA, the law sez:

My state has slightly different rules. I’d post a link to them, but it’s Wisconsin so I think that part’s covered already.

I had the impression we were talking about Wisconsin, that's the case the Supreme Court just decided

The (conservative) majority decided to throw away the states existing rules.

Kavanaugh stated that counting votes WITHIN the states prior established rules would be "flipping" the election

Do you have any doubt that this bunch will grab -any- pretext to install President Trump, whatever the actual vote says?

- DSK

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

You do realize that there's no reason to count them until Jan 5th, do you not?  The day the EC votes.

This takes place on January 6, unless that date falls on a Sunday. In that case, the votes are counted on the next day. An absolute majority is necessary to prevail in the presidential and the vice presidential elections, that is, half the total plus one electoral votes are required.

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

It is the point!  WI LAW is quoted in the OP It was a lawsuit trying to bypass state law  

For important reasons, most States, including Wisconsin, require absentee ballots to be received by election day, not just mailed by Election Day

The state legislature made it clear what their intent was .

You do realize the District Court said to move to postmark, because the state was delayed in sending out the ballots. Of course you do. Anything to knock down the voter rolls in a toss-up state.

37 minutes ago, benwynn said:

So we should not count all the ballots, disenfranchising voters all in the interest of "not dragging this out".   That this is the best thing.

`

No we should follow the laws as written in each state.  If the states want to change the laws, they can easily do that through their legislatures.  

10 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No we should follow the laws as written in each state.  If the states want to change the laws, they can easily do that through their legislatures.  

hahahahaha

So there is no remedy when the Gov't fucks up, either by accident (Wisconsin late to send ballots) or on purpose, the US Gov't criminally fucking the postal service.

Right oh johnny boy. Good little soldier.

26 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Really, with this approach, there is no need for Courts at all. We could just do away with them!

18 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

hahahahaha

So there is no remedy when the Gov't fucks up, either by accident (Wisconsin late to send ballots) or on purpose, the US Gov't criminally fucking the postal service.

Right oh johnny boy. Good little soldier.

Could you provide an actual cite that says the ballots went out late because this story About the case says nothing of the sort  

MADISON - A federal judge this week extended voter registration and absentee ballot deadlines for Wisconsin because of the coronavirus pandemic, but with an appeal likely, the rules could change again.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jsonline.com/amp/5866483002

Looks like they were mailed on time 

MADISON, Wis. -- Election clerks across the presidential battleground state of Wisconsin rushed to mail absentee ballots Tuesday, less than 24 hours after the state Supreme Court lifted a temporary freeze on sending them while it considered a legal challenge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-election-clerks-rush-mail-ballots-delay-73023622

44 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

You do realize the District Court said to move to postmark, because the state was delayed in sending out the ballots. Of course you do. Anything to knock down the voter rolls in a toss-up state.

No I don’t know that.  Because people like Steam just throw shit out without any cites.  So Prove it.  Please

7 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No I don’t know that.  Because people like Steam just throw shit out without any cites.  So Prove it.  Please

Like "We're Turning The Corner" or maybe something like "US Ranked #1 To Best Deal With Disease Outbreak" or perhaps I have a tendency to accuse politician's offspring of crimes with laughably fictionalized evidence....

Suck shit out of my ass with a straw, fascist dumbass

And don't mention my name unless you've got a better reason

- DSK

• Like 1

Like "We're Turning The Corner" or maybe something like "US Ranked #1 To Best Deal With Disease Outbreak" or perhaps I have a tendency to accuse politician's offspring of crimes with laughably fictionalized evidence....

Suck shit out of my ass with a straw, fascist dumbass

And don't mention my name unless you've got a better reason

- DSK

Go fuck yourself.  Provide a cite or admit you pulled it out of your ass 

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

MADISON, Wis. -- Election clerks across the presidential battleground state of Wisconsin rushed to mail absentee ballots Tuesday, less than 24 hours after the state Supreme Court lifted a temporary freeze on sending them while it considered a legal challenge.

18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/wisconsin-election-clerks-rush-mail-ballots-delay-73023622

your own fucking cite. 
The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Sept. 10 ordered a stop to all mailing of absentee ballots while it considered whether the Green Party presidential candidate should be added. Clerks had started to mail ballots in some cities, while others had to stop massive mailings they had ready to go

18 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Your own fucking cite, again

The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Sept. 10 ordered a stop to all mailing of absentee ballots while it considered whether the Green Party presidential candidate should be added. Clerks had started to mail ballots in some cities, while others had to stop massive mailings they had ready to go.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Trumpublicans just make up shit to suit them.  They don't need to bother to pass laws.  They just do what they want and tell everyone that's the way it is.  Just like the true fascists they are.

10 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Your own fucking cite, again

The Wisconsin Supreme Court on Sept. 10 ordered a stop to all mailing of absentee ballots while it considered whether the Green Party presidential candidate should be added. Clerks had started to mail ballots in some cities, while others had to stop massive mailings they had ready to go.

But it was lifted on September 14 read the second cite. 

Just now, Jules said:

Trumpublicans just make up shit to suit them.  They don't need to bother to pass laws.  They just do what they want and tell everyone that's the way it is.  Just like the true fascists they are.

Bullshit you fuckers can’t provide a cite and then you accuse others of making shit up.  All I asked for was a cite that backed up the claim that the Ballots were mailed late.  

6 minutes ago, Jules said:

Yeah, the kavanut concurrence you excerpted is a masterful bit of that.

• Like 1

Bullshit you fuckers can’t provide a cite and then you accuse others of making shit up.  All I asked for was a cite that backed up the claim that the Ballots were mailed late.  

it was given.  It was your own cite.

• Like 1

Go fuck yourself.  Provide a cite or admit you pulled it out of your ass 

Hey stupid, your own cite says the mailing was delayed.

poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

- DSK

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Suck shit out of my ass with a straw, fascist dumbass.

- DSK

Is there a tune that goes with that line?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

That’s not what he said.  He doesn’t even see the need to count them after 8 pm.  And his reasoning is lock step with Trump.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

That’s not what he said.  He doesn’t even see the need to count them after 8 pm.  And his reasoning is lock step with Trump.

He was talking about the WI election law. .  If the people of a state want to extend the deadline their legislatures should change the law.   The lawsuit tried to do an end around the existing state laws.  Either states rights matter or they don’t

And the States that require absentee ballots to be received by election day still have strong interests in avoiding suspicions of impropriety and announcing final results on or close to election night

Just now, The Joker said:

He was talking about the WI election law. .  If the people of a state want to extend the deadline their legislatures should change the law.   The lawsuit tried to do an end around the existing state laws.  Either states rights matter or they don’t

And the States that require absentee ballots to be received by election day still have strong interests in avoiding suspicions of impropriety and announcing final results on or close to election night

So again, what you’re saying is there is no need for state courts to look and apply the law given current circumstances. Nice little Jack boot you are

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

:lol: No state has announced official results on election night, fool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

So again, what you’re saying is there is no need for state courts to look and apply the law given current circumstances. Nice little Jack boot you are

The law is perfectly clear the court was not applying the law they were trying to make the state ignore it.  

Still waiting for the cite that the ballots were mailed late.  You know the claim you repeated that Steam  clearly pulled out of his ass 

5 hours ago, Jules said:

Barf Kavanaugh:

For important reasons, most States, including Wisconsin, require absentee ballots to be received by election day, not just mailed by election day. Those States want to avoid the chaos and suspicions of impropriety that can ensue if thousands of absentee ballots flow in after election day and potentially flip the results of an election.

Hmmm, I thought ballots were suppose to DECIDE an election and the courts are the ones who FLIP elections.  And the USPS is supposed to make sure the ballots arrive on time.  My mistake.

And those States also want to be able to definitively announce the results of the election on election night, or as soon as possible there-after.

Gotta make them happy, you know.

Moreover, particularly in a Presidential election, counting all the votes quickly can help the State promptly resolve any disputes, address any need for recounts, and begin the process of canvassing and certifying the election results in an expeditious manner.

Right!  This is not about making sure every voter's ballot is counted.  It's about counting ballots as quickly as possible and help the Senate out.

That constitutional analysis of election deadlines still applies in the pandemic. After all, during the pandemic, a State still cannot conduct an election without deadlines. And the States that require absentee ballots to be received by election day still have strong interests in avoiding suspicions of impropriety and announcing final results on or close to election night.

Oh, so states CANNOT take into consideration things such as a pandemic so as to ensure everyone who wants to vote can?  Got it.

You DO understand is that the SC merely upheld the existing state law, right?  Just as the appellate court did before that.  The state law was very clear that the ballots must be received BY election day.  Given that ballots went out weeks ago, there is no excuse to wait until the last second.  If you wait until the last second to mail in your ballot, then you're an idiot and your vote deserves to not be counted.  We have enough idiots who can vote already.  

jFKs98rupYQtXfGohjlen0y6OLYiWZ99mxg7kKp3

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

You DO understand is that the SC merely upheld the existing state law, right?  Just as the appellate court did before that.  The state law was very clear that the ballots must be received BY election day.  Given that ballots went out weeks ago, there is no excuse to wait until the last second.  If you wait until the last second to mail in your ballot, then you're an idiot and your vote deserves to not be counted.  We have enough idiots who can vote already.  

jFKs98rupYQtXfGohjlen0y6OLYiWZ99mxg7kKp3

Wrong.  The decision opens the door for a fight to STOP COUNTING at 8 pm on election night.

15 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

If the state legislature felt that was necessary - then they had plenty of time to change it to take into account the pandemic issues.  The WI legislature chose not to.  The state court should have no ability to change what the legislature does or doesn't do.  You do get that, right?

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

Wrong.  The decision opens the door for a fight to STOP COUNTING at 8 pm on election night.

If that is current state law - correctly and legally passed by the legislature, then so be it.  If the state house and senate didn't want to stop counting according to the law, then they could have changed it.

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

You DO understand is that the SC merely upheld the existing state law, right?  Just as the appellate court did before that.  ....

Seems odd, the Supremes overturned the lower court ruling

Aside from that, part of the dispute was that the legislature changed the law

Why don't you fuckers that hate voting just move to a country where there isn't any?

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Isn't that within their purview?  

Seems odd, the Supremes overturned the lower court ruling

And no they most certainly did NOT overturn the lower court ruling.  The Appeals Court did.  The SC merely elected to let it stand.  Take up your bitch with the Appellate Court.  

Please refer to the training graphic in post #58.  As evadent.

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Isn't that within their purview?  

Yep

Just like gerryandering and closing polling places based on the likely party affiliation of the majority of voters in the area, according to the current majority of Supremes

And no they most certainly did NOT overturn the lower court ruling.  The Appeals Court did.  The SC merely elected to let it stand....

That's not how it works IIRC. If they want to let a decision stand, they don't take up the case.

Bottom line- the Supreme Court is saying, with several decisions lately, that citizens of the USA do not have the right to vote, nor do they have a right to have their vote counted -even- when they follow their states rules. And the President has the rightful power to interfere with the whole election process, starting with the census.....

.... this does not sound like a recipe for a healthy republic, to me

- DSK

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

sn't that within their purview?  

Yep

Just like gerryandering and closing polling places based on the likely party affiliation of the majority of voters in the area, according to the current majority of Supremes

So..... what you're saying it that elections have consequences?

7 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
11 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

And no they most certainly did NOT overturn the lower court ruling.  The Appeals Court did.  The SC merely elected to let it stand....

That's not how it works IIRC. If they want to let a decision stand, they don't take up the case.

No, that is ONE way they can let a lower court decision stand.  Another way is to hear the case, deliberate on the merits and then say they agree.  Like what happened here.  

8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Bottom line- the Supreme Court is saying, with several decisions lately, that citizens of the USA do not have the right to vote, nor do they have a right to have their vote counted -even- when they follow their states rules. And the President has the rightful power to interfere with the whole election process, starting with the census.....

Imagine that the SCOTUS is saying that citizens don't have the right to vote or be counted or that the potus can change the census.  In fact, a 7-1 ruling recently allowed the census to stop its work as originally planned.  There were two liberal justices that concurred with that ruling.  Why was that?

IMAGINE!!

7 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So..... what you're saying it that elections have consequences?

Especially if it's the last one

- DSK

6 hours ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Sloppy, wrong with facts, toeing the Trumpist line.

Thats exactly why they wanted Bart.

State laws should be suspended?

22 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Especially if it's the last one

- DSK

You have the intellectual processing  power of a turnip. 

Link

“Elections have consequences.” It’s the political way for winners to tell losers: “Tough luck, you lost. Get over it.”

President Obama infamously espoused this view shortly after his 2009 inauguration, during a meeting with congressional Republicans about his economic proposals. Mr. Obama was later quoted as telling GOP leaders that “elections have consequences,” and, in case there was any doubt, “I won.”

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

State laws should be suspended?

It’s how the left rolls.  They use the courts to get their way.   Which  is why they are so pissed that Amy become the newest member of SCOTUS 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

-even- when they follow their states rules. And the President has the rightful power to interfere with the whole election process, starting with the census.....

- DSK

Wisconsin Law is ballot in hand of clerk the day of the election.  What is so hard to understand?????

6 hours ago, Ishmael said:

2 months ago?  Are you really that naive?

1 minute ago, warbird said:

Wisconsin Law is ballot in hand of clerk the day of the election.  What is so hard to understand?????

You are arguing with an exposed liar.   He never provides cites, but in his defense I’m sure he truly believes the lies he spouts. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yep

- DSK

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You are arguing with an exposed liar.   He never provides cites, but in his defense I’m sure he truly believes the lies he spouts. 

I am not arguing with SteaminTurd. I am pointing out facts to educate him so that he will cease posting stupid shit.  He may read and learn and heed, or he may continue to post stupid shit and if I choose to return at some point i will point out with facts that he does indeed post stupid shit.

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I read your own cite, which you apparently did not.

If you don't like the facts I post, that does not make them lies, but you just go ahead being your Trumpalo self.

- DSK

Because they are not facts they are made up tidbits, being fed to you by the voices, in your head.

My cite says nothing, zero, nada that Ballots were mailed out late.   That was the claim made by you.  I simply asked for that claim to be backed up with a cite. 

STILL WAITING

Considering that the good folks of PA are making this out to be some sort of diabolical plot, can one of you explain why I had absolutely no trouble voting already in the state of Wisconsin?  Seriously, it was quite simple. 

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

The law is perfectly clear the court was not applying the law they were trying to make the state ignore it.  

Still waiting for the cite that the ballots were mailed late.  You know the claim you repeated that Steam  clearly pulled out of his ass 

It was in your cite. Sorry you cannot understand your own cites.

Pitiful, really.

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

My cite says nothing, zero, nada that Ballots were mailed out late.   That was the claim made by you.  I simply asked for that claim to be backed up with a cite.   STILL WAITING

Your reading comprehension capability is about the level I expect of you.

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

It was in your cite. Sorry you cannot understand your own cites.

Pitiful, really.

Where did it say the judge extended the deadline because because they were mailed late?   You are either confused or being obtuse.  Yes there was a temporary court hold placed BUT IT WAS LIFTED prior to the deadline and everything I've read indicates they were mailed out on time.

FROM MY CITE  The freeze was lifted on Monday 9/14 The State Deadline was 9/17  The ballots were mailed out before or on the due date   NOTHING WAS MAILED OUT LATE as YOU and STEAM keep claiming.

Wisconsin election clerks rush to mail ballots after delay

Election clerks in Wisconsin are rushing to mail absentee ballots less than 24 hours after the state Supreme Court lifted its temporary freeze on sending them while it considered a legal challenge

By SCOTT BAUER Associated Press
September 15, 2020, 11:33 AM
 3 min read
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It’s how the left rolls.  They use the courts to get their way.   Which  is why they are so pissed that Amy become the newest member of SCOTUS 

The Left uses the Courts to get their way????????  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!  Only against Trump as a citizen.  Did you get your degree from Trump University and celebrate with Trump Vodka?  You back a complete asshole. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Considering that the good folks of PA are making this out to be some sort of diabolical plot, can one of you explain why I had absolutely no trouble voting already in the state of Wisconsin?  Seriously, it was quite simple. 

It's not a diabolical plot, it's just a two-fold attack on democracy.... vote suppression, and suppression of confidence in the election (the result of the voting process).

You've voted, no problem, that's nice. Not everybody is as lucky as you. Or are you fully on board with the standard Trumpalo "I've got mine, fuck everybody else" method of justifying an increasingly unfair society? Considering many of those who seem to agree with this don't have much, it's kind of an irrational attitude IMHO as well as distasteful.

The pretense that somehow a bell dings at the close of business on Election Day and we magically know who wins, is not how it ever worked. Never. This is a new fantasy that Trump started peddling so he'll have reasons to screech & whine that night, and IMHO reason to declare himself the winner because delay=cheating.

- DSK