Recommended Posts

After claiming and promoting that he had "damning" documents that would prove without a shadow of a doubt that Joe Biden is guilty AF of all sorts of heinous crimes against America, God and Nature...Tucker Thompson lost them.

Specifically, they mailed the only copy of the documents in existence from Washington to LA and they claim they got lost in the mail.

Apparently, not one of the producers of "Tucker's White Power Hour" over at Fox had the wit to make a copy.

So...there you have it.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

image.thumb.png.f58113be07e73a244d4cd6c3a2010cdd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, great!

That's a cheap shot serving the Q-crowd.

"The truth is out there! ... Somewhere ... in a mail truck ... or a dumpster ... or a pile of dog poo ..."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dog should have eaten Tucker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Tucker Thompson"?

Who dat?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds suspicious. Another dog ate my homework?

Wisconsin Republican Party says hackers stole $2.3 million

Source: Associated Press

By SCOTT BAUER 

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Hackers stole $2.3 million from the Wisconsin Republican Party’s account that was being used to help reelect President Donald Trump in the key battleground state, the party’s chairman told The Associated Press on Thursday. 

The party noticed the suspicious activity on Oct. 22 and contacted the FBI on Friday, said Republican Party Chairman Andrew Hitt. 

Hitt said the FBI is investigating. FBI spokesman Leonard Peace did not immediately return a message seeking comment. 

“There’s no doubt RPW is now at a disadvantage with that money being gone,” Hitt said. The party and campaign needs money late in the race to make quick decisions, he said.

Read more: https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-wisconsin-elections-641a8174e51077703888e2fa89070e12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This sounds suspicious. Another dog ate my homework?

Wisconsin Republican Party says hackers stole $2.3 million

Source: Associated Press

By SCOTT BAUER 

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Hackers stole $2.3 million from the Wisconsin Republican Party’s account that was being used to help reelect President Donald Trump in the key battleground state, the party’s chairman told The Associated Press on Thursday. 

The party noticed the suspicious activity on Oct. 22 and contacted the FBI on Friday, said Republican Party Chairman Andrew Hitt. 

Hitt said the FBI is investigating. FBI spokesman Leonard Peace did not immediately return a message seeking comment. 

“There’s no doubt RPW is now at a disadvantage with that money being gone,” Hitt said. The party and campaign needs money late in the race to make quick decisions, he said.

Read more: https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-donald-trump-wisconsin-elections-641a8174e51077703888e2fa89070e12 

I remember reading something quite some time ago how much of a risk this is for political campaigns.   They typically need to set up quickly, be flexible, and be EASILY accessible with an easy flow of money.  IT security is a pain in the ass to all of that.  Makes campaigns a ripe target.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

After claiming and promoting that he had "damning" documents that would prove without a shadow of a doubt that Joe Biden is guilty AF of all sorts of heinous crimes against America, God and Nature...Tucker Thompson lost them.

Specifically, they mailed the only copy of the documents in existence from Washington to LA and they claim they got lost in the mail.

The sad part is, there are people who will believe this bullshit. 

Just looking at the expressions this dope makes should be enough to either make you laugh or change the channel to something with more substance, like My 600 lb Life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't use phone to take photos of only copy of damning documents? Didn't fax them? 

What a stupid, full of shit, fascist fuckhead.  

@Dog Tucker could have sunk Biden but he blew it! Oh noes!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I remember reading something quite some time ago how much of a risk this is for political campaigns.   They typically need to set up quickly, be flexible, and be EASILY accessible with an easy flow of money.  IT security is a pain in the ass to all of that.  Makes campaigns a ripe target.

I imagine it is a ripe target, yet I can't help but remember that the Trump campaign is out of money, it would be an easy way to get a big infusion of money quickly. Sympathy opens wallets. Then again, someone like Steve Bannon could be in charge of that campaign. Hackers sounds so Putinesque

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I mail packages at the good ol' USPS, the nice clerks always ask me if 

I want the package to be tracked and/or insured; and I get a receipt. 

If those docs are so important, why did Tucker not do that? And where is his receipt ? 

Even if he cannot produce it, the USPS will have a record that a package was shipped . . 

if indeed it ever existed. 

And as the Intercept reminds us, keep in mind that the Murdoch family is responsible for this . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but then deep state liberals will know where the package is. Here's a disgusting liberal discussing his sordid tactics.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget the Electoral College and SCOTUS; the Post Office just selected the next president. President Biden!

Good to see Newman again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Didn't use phone to take photos of only copy of damning documents? Didn't fax them? 

What a stupid, full of shit, fascist fuckhead.  

@Dog Tucker could have sunk Biden but he blew it! Oh noes!!!!!!!

Why would HE fly out to interview Bubbalinski in the first place instead of the other way round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I remember reading something quite some time ago how much of a risk this is for political campaigns.   They typically need to set up quickly, be flexible, and be EASILY accessible with an easy flow of money.  IT security is a pain in the ass to all of that.  Makes campaigns a ripe target.

I can attest to the challenges, although we never lost anyone's money. We did have scaling challenges, the most extreme examples were when Edwards wife announced her cancer returned and when  Ann Coulter called Edwards a faggot. We also had to fend off constant DDOS attacks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Why would HE fly out to interview Bubbalinski in the first place instead of the other way round?

Cloak and dagger stuff to throw off Deep-state assassins.  But Tucker forget about how Biden had placed sleeper agents years ago in the Post office, Fedex, UPS and DHL.    Tucker's mail has been monitored and "pre-processed" for years.  Biden's team of sleeper agents were just waiting for this one package.   And they got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Biden's team of sleeper agents corrupt politicians were just waiting for this one package a large brown envelope. $-))

FIFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Venom said:

FIFY

When people shake their heads and say "Nobody is stupid and gullible enough to believe Tucker's horse shit"  you show up as Exhibit #1:  A stupid piece of shit that is gullible enough to believe Tucker.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clove Hitch said:

Cloak and dagger stuff to throw off Deep-state assassins.  But Tucker forget about how Biden had placed sleeper agents years ago in the Post office, Fedex, UPS and DHL.    Tucker's mail has been monitored and "pre-processed" for years.  Biden's team of sleeper agents were just waiting for this one package.   And they got it. 

the H in DHL was a pedophile, that’s probably how the deep state got access

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

When people shake their heads and say "Nobody is stupid and gullible enough to believe Tucker's horse shit"  you show up as Exhibit #1:  A stupid piece of shit that is gullible enough to believe Tucker.  

Sorry, Maggot, but I haven't seen the video yet so I'll wait before making comment however if I were to believe what's been posted here, Tucker has no proof so it's conjecture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Venom said:

 Tucker has no proof so it's conjecture.

Then why is it news on FAUX, and repeated endlessly by them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Then why is it news on FAUX, and repeated endlessly by them ?

Faux says he's an opinionist and nobody believes him. At least that's what they told the judge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Biden's done for now!

Total silence on the part of the The Liberal Mainstream Meeeeeedia.

@The Joker and BozoBozo are loading up the B29 "Crayola and Pray" full of PA Unfairness cluster bombs.  Prepare for the blitzkrieg! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm STILL holding my breath...any moment now I'll be able to breathe

 

 

 

i'l be able too breathe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good grief, that outfit is giving a rerun of the Confederacy of Dunces, aren't they?

The amassed idiocy around and including Trump, Fox, Tucker, Magas and proud boys might even generate a black hole!

Un-fucking-believable.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Venom said:

Sorry, Maggot, but I haven't seen the video yet so I'll wait before making comment however if I were to believe what's been posted here, Tucker has no proof so it's conjecture.

Can't get much more authoritative than the the SCOTUS and fox lawyers who said Carlson is for entertainment value only, not claiming to be fact based.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait he got the flash drive back right.

Odds that he says the flash drive was tampered with on tomorrow’s show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look folks, Hillary can murder a dozen people and skate. Burying some data belonging to fuckwits like Tucker and Rudy is comparatively trivial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5f455fc1564a2.image.jpg?resize=400,267

If only they had known....if only...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the fuck mails a flash drive these days? Holy crap on a cracker, are they going to fax it next?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Who the fuck mails a flash drive these days? Holy crap on a cracker, are they going to fax it next?

Pigeons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice! said:

Tin can with a string?

That really slows them down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ishmael said:

That really slows them down.

How about smoke signals? JFC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, El Boracho said:

Look folks, Hillary can murder a dozen people and skate. Burying some data belonging to fuckwits like Tucker and Rudy is comparatively trivial.

That's fine, But wtf is"TuckerThompson"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nice! said:

How about smoke signals? JFC.

Get a grip. Pigeons don't understand smoke signals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike G said:

They mailed a flash drive.

No purple font.  

 

 

Makes you wish that Al Gore had actually invented the internet or Dropbox, or something like that.  Friggin' Al Gore.  Unreliable son of a bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Al Gore is a genius! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mike G said:

They mailed a flash drive.

No purple font.  

 

 

It's official, folks: If you watch Tucker Carlson and take him seriously, you're an idiot. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh, this is a serial story released in small pieces designed to last as long as possible with minimal plot plot or character development* right? Hey, right? Guys?

(* a form of fiction colloquially known as a 'soap opera')

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So he got back the "damning" documents but isn't doing anything with them? 

People that actually listen to this moron must be the most gullible fools around. @Dog

P.s.   Did we ever find out why this genius was MAILING A THUMB DRIVE?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, benwynn said:

It's official, folks: If you watch Tucker Carlson and you take him seriously, you're an idiot. 

With your permission.  Keep it simple

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

So he got back the "damning" documents but isn't doing anything with them? 

People that actually listen to this moron must be the most gullible fools around. @Dog

P.s.   Did we ever find out why this genius was MAILING A THUMB DRIVE?   

Copying the largest thumb drive, 1TB if full, over the internet would take about 4 hours. Not remarkably faster than overnight UPS. But the progressive way: secure, cheap...obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

So he got back the "damning" documents but isn't doing anything with them? 

People that actually listen to this moron must be the most gullible fools around. @Dog

P.s.   Did we ever find out why this genius was MAILING A THUMB DRIVE?   

I think the internet was down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tucker: "...And the irrefutable evidence is right here folks!"

UMEMO004900_2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clove Hitch said:

So he got back the "damning" documents but isn't doing anything with them? 

People that actually listen to this moron must be the most gullible fools around. @Dog

P.s.   Did we ever find out why this genius was MAILING A THUMB DRIVE?   

redundant copies?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, El Boracho said:

Copying the largest thumb drive, 1TB if full, over the internet would take about 4 hours. Not remarkably faster than overnight UPS. But the progressive way: secure, cheap...obvious.

 Unlikely there was a TB of documents. May be the thinking was that if they send it over the internet it would be an attachment to an original email,  an original copy accessible to others. Making editing and parsing risky?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way you get to a terabyte of ‘documents’ is by copying all of Pornhub onto your thumb drive.

Edit: it turns out my estimation of porn consumption was off by orders of magnitude.

The video-sharing titan purportedly adds about 76 petabytes of video every year.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/web/a29623446/pornhub-porn-data-storage/

I'm glad Popular Mechanics is keeping abreast of this important issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mark K said:

 Unlikely there was a TB of documents. May be the thinking was that if they send it over the internet it would be an attachment to an original email,  an original copy accessible to others. Making editing and parsing risky?    

I''ve got several terabyte drives.  None of them full.  It wouldn't need to be images. 

Scanning documents into readable, searchable, formats is pretty commonplace and likely useful in this situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

The only way you get to a terabyte of ‘documents’ is by copying all of Pornhub onto your thumb drive.

Edit: it turns out my estimation of porn consumption was off by orders of magnitude.

The video-sharing titan purportedly adds about 76 petabytes of video every year.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/culture/web/a29623446/pornhub-porn-data-storage/

I'm glad Popular Mechanics is keeping abreast of this important issue.

It's a lot more than breasts.  Why I remember back in the old days of dialup modems and limited storage  the women in the porn images couldn't be more than an A cup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

I''ve got several terabyte drives.  None of them full. 

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

It's a lot more than breasts.  Why I remember back in the old days of dialup modems and limited storage  the women in the porn images couldn't be more than an A cup.

Lena wasn’t an A-cup dumbfuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Why?

redundant storage and topic specific.  Two travel with my laptop for backups on the road.  Another one for my wife's laptop.

1 TB drives are pretty cheap.  Seagate and WD are coming in under $50, Ruggedized LaCie's around $80.  SSDs are more expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

You should get tested chumdumpster 

:lol: 

To quote Robert Plant...“Lighten up baby it’s the drugs you use”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 12:42 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

the H in DHL was a pedophile, that’s probably how the deep state got access

They delivered Cheese Pizzas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 10:18 PM, Mismoyled Jiblet. said:

Lena wasn’t an A-cup dumbfuck.

Oh, come on.  It wasn't a particularly good joke, but it wasn't that bad. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 8:58 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

This time, it’s for real, right bullshitters?

It's a bombshell, Rosy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 12:58 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

This time, it’s for real, right bullshitters?

This forum needs Groups, so we can @bullshitters and ping them all in one go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this