glass

J/100

Funny, I was just posting in Cruising Anarchy that if I was buying a boat today, that would get a serious look! love the lines and the simplicity. Want something easy to handle, comfortable enough for wifey, but still fast enough to be FUN!  I had a J-24 back in the day. Hooked me on J boats, but something a little more oriented towards daysailing would be perfect for my 61 year old self.

Great boat just sold mine, already missing it. Family got to big wife and kids would'nt cruise in the 100. Looking for a 109

Anyone looking for some good used spinnakers send me a message.

North A-3, dark blue

North A-4, bright Pink

Also a hanked on Santa Cruz Sails J-4. Radial cut Dacron with square head. Very nice when it’s windy.

May also have an Ullman spinnaker staysail somewhere in the basement. 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:42 AM, glass said:

Looking for a J/100 that may be available for sale.

What hull color are u looking for?. About to Awlgrip mine and depending on how business is going. I might put it up for sale.

2007 on a trailer with the Sprit. Located Tampa FL. New Set will of North Sails. 

56 minutes ago, Ismotorsport said:

What hull color are u looking for?. About to Awlgrip mine and depending on how business is going. I might put it up for sale.

2007 on a trailer with the Sprit. Located Tampa FL. New Set will of North Sails. 

Sent you a PM.