Mid

Million MAGA March

What are gun control laws in DC?

• Like 1

2RnMuAi5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

This country is fucked. 

Im sure it will be a nice, quiet,  well attended mask free super spreader Darwin event.

• Like 2

My guess is that Guinness Book of World Records may have a new category:  The most lineal feet yards furlongs of butt crack ever displayed in one place.  

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Mid said:

2RnMuAi5.jpeg

Heroic portrait of Hitler youth in uniform. Text reads: The German  Student…Fights for Furher and..., Stock Photo, Picture And Rights Managed  Image. Pic. ERE-HISL037-EC472 | agefotostock

• Like 1

Wonder if they remembered to get a permit, assuming one is needed.

Calling Meal Team 6!  This is your time!  There may be no other!

• Like 1

Fuck, is this where it finally blows up?

How many protesters does it take to change an election result?

70 million?

You know that whatever Magats show up, they will all be from out of town.  DC went for sanity by a 92% to 8% margin.   

So all some clever folks need to do is park some junkers across50, 295, 395, 66 and a few other strategic places and let the traffic jams begin.  And I wouldn't recommend trying to drive the confederate flag through Southeast.  

2 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

You know that whatever Magats show up, they will all be from out of town.  DC went for sanity by a 92% to 8% margin.   

So all some clever folks need to do is park some junkers across50, 295, 395, 66 and a few other strategic places and let the traffic jams begin.  And I wouldn't recommend trying to drive the confederate flag through Southeast.  

Hmmmm............ :D

There appears to be a tipping point where the level of stupid is enough to derail an entire country.

The US passed that point more than 4 years ago.

I have been attacked here for claiming that your country is fucked, I am resisting the temptation to say " I .....

• Like 3

I hope the people renting the porta-potties are smart enough to get paid in advance.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I hope the people renting the porta-potties are smart enough to get paid in advance.

I hope there are no porta-potties available.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

two. just two. think about being in the line.

4 minutes ago, basketcase said:

There will be firefights.

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

4 minutes ago, basketcase said:

Payback for the Rs obstructionist long lines at the election booths.

2 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

There will be firefights.

that may fall under Darwinism.

Pretty strong feelings on both sides about this.  Once they meet up in the streets it won't end well. 

Open carry is prohibited in DC.  Unless the red hats start practicing swinging ball bats and throwing soup cans, they're gonna be out of their league. 

1 minute ago, sshow bob said:

Tough on the park service 

Hell, these people are tough. They will just whip out their entrenching tools and dig a latrine.

When I was a republican it was a party of strength and character, since Trump, their all like him a bunch of whining pussies, that need their guns to shop at Walmart.

Trump wants to be dictator no matter who dies, and the funny thing he doesn't give a shit about these people or our country, 1938?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

When I was a republican it was a party of strength and character, since Trump, their all like him a bunch of whining pussies, that need their guns to shop at Walmart.

Trump wants to be dictator no matter who dies, and the funny thing he doesn't give a shit about these people or our country, 1938?  

Boy,  the things some people do to stay out of jail......

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Pretty strong feelings on both sides about this.  Once they meet up in the streets it won't end well. 

Open carry is prohibited in DC.  Unless the red hats start practicing swinging ball bats and throwing soup cans, they're gonna be out of their league. 

So I'm assuming that you're talking about Antifa or similar "meeting up", correct?

So here's a stupid yet novel thought...... let them march.  Leave them alone, don't counter protest.  Trump lost.  They lost.  There is nothing left to fight for.   MAGA is over.  If they get no attention, it will all fizzle out even sooner.  However, if they are met with violence, and are blocked from marching, and all the other shit that is likely to happen with two groups that hate each other meet up in the streets - it will only play into the MAGA tards hands.  Why give them ANY ammunition whatsoever to say:  "See, we told you so.  The Dems are prone to violence and won't let people peacefully protest and exercise their 1st Am rights.  It will only make the future movement stronger.

Leave them alone.  They will spread covid amongst each other and may even shoot each other out of frustration they aren't getting any attention.  

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, basketcase said:

12 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

So I'm assuming that you're talking about Antifa or similar "meeting up", correct?

So here's a stupid yet novel thought...... let them march.  Leave them alone, don't counter protest.  Trump lost.  They lost.  There is nothing left to fight for.   MAGA is over.  If they get no attention, it will all fizzle out even sooner.  However, if they are met with violence, and are blocked from marching, and all the other shit that is likely to happen with two groups that hate each other meet up in the streets - it will only play into the MAGA tards hands.  Why give them ANY ammunition whatsoever to say:  "See, we told you so.  The Dems are prone to violence and won't let people peacefully protest and exercise their 1st Am rights.  It will only make the future movement stronger.

Leave them alone.  They will spread covid amongst each other and may even shoot each other out of frustration they aren't getting any attention.  

Agreed but it will never happen.  Some on the left wants to end the Maga movement violently rather than let it die on its own. 
Hopefully it will be a few hundred idiots that realize how out numbered they are and go away.  

21 minutes ago, sshow bob said:

Tough on the park service 

It was the largest gathering in the history of gatherings.  Period.

Seriously, you are absolutely correct.

The Park Service will be pressured to back up his outlandish claims, and they will refuse.

He will verbally attack them and his followers may do so physically.

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Agreed but it will never happen.  Some on the left wants to end the Maga movement violently rather than let it die on its own. 
Hopefully it will be a few hundred idiots that realize how out numbered they are and go away.  

What time are you getting there? If you are giving dog a lift I would put an old blanket over the seat first. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

It was the largest gathering in the history of gatherings.  Period.

Seriously, you are absolutely correct.

The Park Service will be pressured to back up his outlandish claims, and they will refuse.

He will verbally attack them and his followers may do so physically.

Be funnier than hell if the crowd is even smaller than his much touted inauguration speech.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

What time are you getting there? If you are giving dog a lift I would put an old blanket over the seat first. 

With a waterproof layer underneath that. Dog leaks.

Just now, LB 15 said:

Why would I go?    I do not support this in anyway.   I said on election night I expected Biden to win and I would support his presidency. 

• Like 2

If the networks continue to switch him off - including not covering the fascist parade - then they become the proverbial tree that falls in the forest with no one to hear them. It is a great tactic but does deny us some high comedy. 

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Why would I go?    I do not support this in anyway.   I said on election night I expected Biden to win and I would support his presidency. 

Oh well he will have to find another way of getting there. Are dogs allowed on busses in DC?

If the networks continue to switch him off - including not covering the fascist parade - then they become the proverbial tree that falls in the forest with no one to hear them. It is a great tactic but does deny us some high comedy. 

There's always YouTube. Millions of hours of gormless.

Oh well he will have to find another way of getting there. Are dogs allowed on busses in DC?

Yes, but guns are not.  

15 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

The problem is that no matter what, the press will be there.  And because of that, there WILL be ANTIFA and BLM counter-protests.  There's too much media attention to stay away.  And that is a recipe for disaster. 

I'll say it again, let this "march" go on, leave them alone, mock them from afar and do not attempt to have counter-protests.  These people are being used as pawns for trump's own ego.  He wants, desperately WANTS, there to be violence and clashes.  It will be a sick sort of vindication for him.  Deny him this satisfaction and let it all die out.  If the press shows a bunch of fat, camo'd and bearded bikers waddling through the streets of DC with no one there to see them, it will be a worse humiliation than trump's rally in Tulsa where no one came.  

3 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

The problem is that no matter what, the press will be there.  And because of that, there WILL be ANTIFA and BLM counter-protests.  There's too much media attention to stay away.  And that is a recipe for disaster. 

I'll say it again, let this "march" go on, leave them alone, mock them from afar and do not attempt to have counter-protests.  These people are being used as pawns for trump's own ego.  He wants, desperately WANTS, there to be violence and clashes.  It will be a sick sort of vindication for him.  Deny him this satisfaction and let it all die out.  If the press shows a bunch of fat, camo'd and bearded bikers waddling through the streets of DC with no one there to see them, it will be a worse humiliation than trump's rally in Tulsa where no one came.  

I agree with all of this, but some modern air warfare would be good.  Those big baby balloons, billboards, minimal people protesting against the magats, just taunting props that will get on camera.

14 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

President Trump will likely suffer from PTSD, should your wish come true.

parade.jpg

51 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You only expect a few hundred MAGAts?

In typical Trumpian fashion these guys have no clue about orgainizing an event. This march is in five days. How do they organize all of the logistics. They are setting themselves up for failure when the turnout is more like 30,000 than one million.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

BozoBozo will probably be there. Probably room in the back of the Chevy Aveo. He sleeps in it, so it probably stinks already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

In typical Trumpian fashion these guys have no clue about orgainizing an event. This march is in five days. How do they organize all of the logistics. They are setting themselves up for failure when the turnout is more like 30,000 than one million.

There does not have to be a million.   The following day Trump will say there was a million.  At the next press conference McEnany can probably bark it out fast enough before Fox cuts the coverage. 

8 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Wait.... what? Organize an event? Like the speech at the Four Seasons (total landscaping) 

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

And people driving by car wrecks on the other side of the freeway should not slow down to look at it so there won't be any traffic.

What people should do doesn't really matter.  The unmistakable pattern I am seeing is that when Trump supporters show up, with some exceptions, they are doing so with a bad ass "look".   When Antifa shows up, they are there to kick ass. The usual bragging rights after Trump supporter gatherings is that they didn't litter.  In contrast, Antifa sees an intact police cruiser and are sorry that they missed one.

I don't see this going well at all.  You've got one side who seriously and honestly believe that an election is being stolen through fraud. The other side is seriously sick of their shit, and that's been brewing for years. Throw in a lunatic in the White House who's willing to throw anything short of A10 wort hogs at the civilians (and I'm being charitable thinking he won't go with the planes), and its a recipe for some serious shit. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Can they even get permits in that time?

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Can they even get permits in that time?

would an Executive Order suffice ?

20 minutes ago, benwynn said:

And people driving by car wrecks on the other side of the freeway should not slow down to look at it so there won't be any traffic.

What people should do doesn't really matter.  The unmistakable pattern I am seeing is that when Trump supporters show up, with some exceptions, they are doing so with a bad ass "look".   When Antifa shows up, they are there to kick ass. The usual bragging rights after Trump supporter gatherings is that they didn't litter.  In contrast, Antifa sees an intact police cruiser and are sorry that they missed one.

I don't see this going well at all.  You've got one side who seriously and honestly believe that an election is being stolen through fraud. The other side is seriously sick of their shit, and that's been brewing for years. Throw in a lunatic in the White House who's willing to throw anything short of A10 wort hogs at the civilians (and I'm being charitable thinking he won't go with the planes), and its a recipe for some serious shit. 

Not to mention the false flag violence by MAGA so the Trumpaloos can claim that Antifa was doing violence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I’m sure Putin’s social media warriors will supply the drama.    BLM. lost a lot of support by stupid arson and looting,    It wasn’t all outside agitators.  They aren’t afraid to be stupid in their fight against stupid people,   

The number in this poll might motivate these marchers.

Poll: 70 percent of Republicans don't think the election was free and fair

Source: MSN/Politico

After the presidential race was called for Democratic candidate Joe Biden, Republicans’ trust in the election system plummeted, while Democrats’ trust soared, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. 

Multiple new organizations announced Biden as the election winner on Saturday after four days of counting in several swing states. Following the news, 70 percent of Republicans now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of GOP voters who held similar beliefs before the election. Meanwhile, trust in the election system grew for Democrats, many who took to the streets to celebrate Biden’s victory on Saturday. Ninety percent of Democrats now say the election was free and fair, up from 52 percent before Nov. 3 who thought it would be. 

Among Republicans who believed that the election wasn’t free and fair, 78 percent believed that mail-in voting led to widespread voter fraud and 72 percent believed that ballots were tampered with — both claims that have made a constant appearance on the president’s Twitter thread. Like President Donald Trump, a majority of the people that thought the election was unfair, 84 percent, said it benefited Biden. 

The lack of trust in the election system has led to Republicans being more skeptical about the election results. Although only 18 percent of Republicans had said the results would be unreliable prior to Election Day, now 64 percent feel the same way following Biden’s victory. By contrast, 86 percent of Democrats say they trust the results.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-70-percent-of-republicans-dont-think-the-election-was-free-and-fair/ar-BB1aQH3N?li=BBnb7Kz  

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Vladimir must be laughing himself sick.

Mooch is currently on CNN drunker than shit.  Kind of sad.

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

College football is much more entertaining - shoot even Ozzie Rules football !!

Hmm. looks like a crypto-fascist Proud Boys thingy. 

Y'all best read up on the Beerhall Putsch !! 

@Grog   help us out here !!

59 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Poll: 70 percent of Republicans don't think the election was free and fair

That actually compares pretty favourably to the 90% or whatever that thought he was doing a good job.

16 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

That actually compares pretty favourably to the 90% or whatever that thought he was doing a good job.

Both are unbelievable, we've gone from a 40% fan club to a 70 million monolith. That, or they have gotten really good at cooking numbers.

4 hours ago, basketcase said:

One per county.  That's all that is needed.

If this thing actually comes off in any form, what are the odds it'll be a bigger fuckup than the Four Seasons fiasco?

Worst case it'll be a Darwinian grade super spreader event.

2 hours ago, benwynn said:

I dunno, Ben.  My first reaction was laughter.  Told my wife; she laughed, too.

Found a few threads on twitter & DC forums... people from DC also seem mostly amused. 

The worst thing I've seen suggested is providing wrong directions.  A lot of "stay home, it'll be rife with covid".  A lot of "ignore them, doesn't matter", some "we had our pink hat march, let them work through their emotions too", and a whole lot of "LOL!"

General consensus is that it'll be pathetic  -  and we can look forward to Donnie being very depressed about it  -  and seeing how Kaleigh describes it, compared to Sean talking about the inauguration crowd 4 years ago. 

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Hmm. looks like a crypto-fascist Proud Boys thingy. 

Y'all best read up on the Beerhall Putsch !! 

@Grog   help us out here !!

Since you were calling:

The Beer Hall Putsch was a failed attempt to seize power in Munich, Bavaria (Germany).

I am not sure this really relates to the planned MMM, and I sure hope it won't.

The November 8+9 1923 march in Munich failed. It resulted in four dead police officers, 16 dead "militia", many wounded and some sent to jail. One of the organizers and speaker was arrested for high treason and sentenced to five years imprisonment, but was released after serving only just over one year. He used the time to dictate his autobiography and political agenda.

The Putsch was the prelude to the cataclysmic events that peaked in WWII and the Holocaust.

Now, 97 years later, I sure hope history does not repeat itself.

This MMM seems to be some sort of grass roots idea by "Trump supporters"?

So while it may be not a hoax it does not seem to be something official or endorsed by 45 or his campaign.

The few videos and banners do not convince me. It is all a bit too pompous with no real backing, no names, no website. It seems to be tailored for social media and to go viral.

Could it be that someone is pulling some MAGA legs here?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Grog said:

This MMM seems to be some sort of grass roots idea by "Trump supporters"?

WHO: Grassroots supporters of President Donald J. Trump and Conservative leaders (Speakers list TBA) Women, men and children welcome. FYI… We are the FaceBook group “Stop The Steal” that grew to 365,000 people in 22 hours before FB shut us down. We were growing 1,000 people every 10 seconds. Help us continue to spread the word after Big Tech shut us down by inviting 10 of your friends!

https://trumpmarch.com/#toggle-id-1

Thanks!

That site didn't show up in my (quickish) search.

Seems to be built/hosted by digital agency The Liberty Lab, which kind of leans in that direction.

MMM has ties to a "Winston84" project which leads to "American Greatness", somewhat post-republican, post-tea-party.

Tin foil hat overload.

I'll follow the news, but so far I fail to see an organised effort. Bringing a million people to DC is a huge undertaking.

On a positive note. A million of those fat cunts would provide a much needed windfall for the DC hamburger and soft ice cream industries. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Grog said:

That site didn't show up in my (quickish) search.

possibly to different events ?

On closer inspection the trumpmarch.com :

OrganizerWomen For America First

Organizer of MARCH FOR TRUMP

WHERE: March for Trump will begin at Freedom Plaza in Washington DC and conclude at the Supreme Court

and then 

Millions of Trump Supporters will be marching from the Supreme Court in Washington D.C. to the White House on Saturday November 14 #MillionMAGAMarch

????

They should hold it somewhere the boys can pick up a garden fork and a load of fertiliser. 

8 hours ago, benwynn said:

wort hogs

Does anyone else think this would be a good name for a microbrewery/bar?

5 hours ago, Mid said:

possibly to different events ?

On closer inspection the trumpmarch.com :

OrganizerWomen For America First

Organizer of MARCH FOR TRUMP

and then 

????

3 hours ago, sshow bob said:

This applies both ways, right?

Sounds like two marches meeting in the middle. I want to see the crossover where they exchange signs, or brooms, or whatever.