passion8

Dying to sail

REWARD! - I confess to being in a parking lot near the US Sailing Center after a Laser regatta in 2018 not knowing that the parking lot in the county park was considered to be part of the sailing center, and neither did they. It took two months of boundary research before I was arrested for trespassing. On November 3, I was sentenced to jail and the judge denied my request to wait for a covid vaccine. At age 65 with my condition, my doctor calls that a death sentence. US Sailing refuses to tell anyone the reason for the ban.
   Contact me directly for a $44 reward for the first person to discover the RRS 76.1 "written reason" which explains why US Sailing has chosen to annihilate my family. Has Bylaw 704 been deleted? Martin County FL Case no 18002406MMAXMX   global-cooler.org

Martin County US Sailing Center Letter 10-29-2015.pdf

Yes, only in America. 

US Sailing in Rhode Island knows the RRS 76.1 reason and they can be reached at 1-401-683-0800 or email info@ussailing.org    If you are a loyal US Sailing member like me, do not expect reciprocity from them. They have done nothing to help me or my son. They are very efficient at collecting dues and totally apathetic about enforcing rules, especially concerning false testimony. I've never met him, but it was a US Sailing judge who lied at a protest hearing that paved the way for this travesty. The club judge falsely testified that I was banned from sailing because of a court order, but to get a Restraining order or Injunction requires a valid reason, which they do not have.  There was no such order. They went with a trespass warning instead because that does not require a reason, not even in the public park where they are located. The US Sail judge refused to testify at the trial and then testified with more false testimony at the sentencing to increase my sentence from probation to incarceration. They are counting on me dying in jail from coronavirus as the solution to this problem. If no better reason is revealed, this all started with a contentious political discussion.  

6 hours ago, passion8 said:

I confess to being in a parking lot near the US Sailing Center after a Laser regatta in 2018 not knowing that the parking lot in the county park was considered to be part of the sailing center, and neither did they. It took two months of boundary research before I was arrested for trespassing.

You were inhabiting said parking lot for two months?

Can we assume there are other past issues in play here?  They don’t just lock people up just for trespassing. 

• Like 1

So what did the US Sailing Center St Martin County claim that you or your son did, back in 2015, that resulted in the original trespass letter?  Reading between the lines it sounds like there was a protest hearing that didn’t go well?

So I took the time to look up the case... seems like a bit is missing from the OP’s account..... it would appear that he was convicted of trespass in Dec 2018 and sentenced to a year of probation and a no-contact // 500 ft restraining order, 7 months suspended sentence.

VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED- ONE YEAR CORE PROBATION WITH SPECIAL CONDITION OF SEVEN MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL SUSPENDED PENDING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF PROBATION- NO CONTACT WITH US SAILING CENTER OF ANY KIND- DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY RAGATAS- DO NOT COME WITHIN 500 FEET OF SAILING CENTER PROPERTY- NO CONTACT WITH [name redacted] OF ANY KIND- DEFENDANT MUST PAY $500.00 FEE FOR STAND BY COUNSEL- MUST CONTACT CORE PROBATION BY 5PM MONDAY- IF DEFENDANT VIOLATES PROBATION DEFENDANT WILL SERVE 7 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL- $100 COP- COURT COSTS- ADVISED OF THE RIGHT TO APPEAL IN 30 DAYS 

Fast forward another two years of various appeals etc... and now he’s been re-sentenced to 30 days in jail, plus the no contact order. So what happened, did the OP violate the parole or piss off the judge so much that he got a harsher sentence on appeal?  Seems like this would have been over a year ago if he had just stayed away from the sailing center as ordered in the 2018 case?  

(this isn’t doxxing, because the OP provided the case number himself... case lookup here: https://court.martinclerk.com/CourtCase.aspx/Details/1118460?digest=btCcgupu6%2BqGHAy0qziaeg  )

13 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Can we assume there are other past issues in play here?  They don’t just lock people up just for trespassing. 

Actually, in Florida, they do lock people up just for trespassing. I would also assume that there are past issues and that is why I am offering a reward. If I have to die for the sport that I used to love, I deserve to know why. It's been five years and that's why they got a trespass warning instead of an Injunction or an RRS76.1, both of which require reasons. I'm still trying to figure out why US Sailing refused to apply Bylaw 704  – Litigation  "No member, affiliate, or participant in US Sailing and its programs may invoke the aid of the courts of the United States or a State without first exhausting all available remedies within the appropriate sailing organization,.."

44 minutes ago, justsomeguy! said:

You were inhabiting said parking lot for two months?

Closer to seven minutes. 

This is why I refuse to join any and all "organizations".

You should too.

11 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

Seems like this would have been over a year ago if he had just stayed away from the sailing center as ordered in the 2018 case?  

I have not violated any probation, had no illegal contact with the sailing center and the Judge had no reason to be angry unless I am being penalized for winning the Sentencing Appeal. He was probably not too happy after I asked If I could wait for a vaccine. As I am the coach of a competing junior sailing team, like many other coaches, I was on a safety boat when my kids have been competing there and I was not on their property.

look I don’t know you or the particulars... but it seems like you may have been representing yourself in some of the hearings, which is pretty bad idea. Why didn’t you just take the probation and leave it alone for a year? 

With regards to RRS76.1, that’s just not going to be applicable to your situation... RRS76.1 requires competitors to exhaust the RRS process for [racing] controversies before resorting to [civil] courts. It doesn’t prevent anyone from making a criminal complaint, which seems to be the case here.

You could also ask the ed or Clean for their opinions... IIRC, they have experience being banned from clubs... 

“this is the biggest trade secret crime I have ever seen.  This was not small.  This was massive in scale.”  The defendant will begin serving the sentence on a date to be assigned in the future, when risks from the COVID-19 have subsided.

Well if you got convicted of the "biggest trade secret crime" EVER you get to pay $850k and serve your 18 months sentence when COVID is gone (sentence Aug4).   You may want to ask your judge again why the biggest Federal ever case with a large fine and sentence gets to wait for COVID to subside and you don't.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

Why didn’t you just take the probation and leave it alone for a year? 

We appealed the conviction because a key witness was excused and my attorney was not allowed to present a closing statement. If I knew that I would be incarcerated for making an Appeal, I would not have appealed at all. The probation was suspended pending appeal.  

10 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

With regards to RRS76.1, that’s just not going to be applicable to your situation...

My entry to a Laser Districts was canceled. I protested and they finally gave me a hearing many months later. I lost the protest because the club judge manufactured a story about getting an Injunction. I could only hear portions of the protest zoom call and they refused to let me hear a recording. There would have been no criminal action if the truth were told at the protest hearing. US Sailing knows about the false testimony of their judge and they don't care.  

To be honest, parts of your story just don't add up.  There were no zoom hearings in 2018, and from the probable cause affidavit, it sounds like you had had previous issues with the sailing center, been banned, showed up anyway, and wouldn't leave until the police were called.  You seem to be under the mistaken impression that that the RRS hearings supersede criminal trespass statutes, which just isn't the case.  (it also looks like you have 50+ cases in just that county, so I'm guessing the local judge is just tired of it all. Best to just leave the sailing center alone, is my advice.)

probablecause.PNG

weird shit... 

Its out for discussion so we need to know what happened as jail/court/etc over a sailing related incident wtf? Opti moms can be real bitches here, and in the US like elsewhere parents and sport can  be super fucking ugly but with guns, maga's and that sweet Florida madness its got to be crazyland.

The OP has been asked a few times for the sequence of events...............................crickets 

5 hours ago, toad said:

The OP has been asked a few times for the sequence of events...............................crickets 

Ok so I took a little time to go through the case filings, and it's a fascinating trip through the trials and tribulations of Florida Man (and his mortal foes, Florida Man-sailing bureaucrats and Florida-man legal system...)  which has been going on for at least 5 years, and involve some sort of claim of "psychological child abuse" against his (then) 8 year old son.  There are scores of filings across 3 cases and an appeal (all over simple trespass), and multiple iterations of his lawyers quitting, arguing with the judge's motions etc... 

Rough Timeline (from the Martin County case files:

Case 15001170MMAXMX

April 2015. Mr passion8 is arrested for trespass. Details in the complaint are not available. Between April & August, Mr Passion8 files various motions, his lawyer quits on him, and eventually the charges are dropped.

Sept 2015. Mr Passion8 attempts to enroll his son in a USSMC and is declined via email. USSMC tells him they will not revisit the decision.

Oct 2015.  US Sailing St Martin County (USSMC) cancels his son's membership and issues him a letter barring @passion8 + son from the property.  Mr Passion8 appeals alleging a violation of US Sailing Bylaw 702 and states in email that USSMC that they will be "held accountable" for an attack on a minor child" if his son is spoken to or informed of the proceedings.

16001892MMAXMX

Mar 2016. Mr Passion8 is alleged to have trespassed on USSMC property at the "Optifest"

June 2016. Mr Passion8 is arrested for (the prior) trespass.

August-Sept 2016. Mr Passion8 files motions to dismiss, claiming discrimination and double-jeopardy (claiming that only US Sailing has jurisdiction on the trespass, because he has appealed his previous USSMC ban). This motion is subsequently denied and Mr Passion8 fires his public defender.

Oct 2016-Nov 2017.  Various motions, discovery etc... Notably, Mr. Passion8 files another motion to dismiss claiming that USSCMC lease that they signed with Martin County had stated that it would "be governed by the Rules of US Sailing", and asserting that because USSCMC never provided due process for Passion8's son's participation, it should not have resorted a criminal trespass before exhausting US Sailing procedures and that USSCMC had also invited his son to attend the Optifest via email, making the trespass complaint invalid.

Jan 2018. Case is dismissed

Case 18002406MMAXMX 

June 2018. Police respond the USSCMC where Mr Passion8 is attempting to attend an opti event, after being asked to leave. There is a dispute over whether he standing on USSCMC property or not, which once resolved, results in an arrest warrant in July 2018.

Sept-Oct 2018. Mr Passion8 files an unsuccessful motion to dismiss, alleging in general the same argument that the States lacks jurisdiction to charge him with trespass because it should be instead heard by US sailing.  He also claims the prosecution is in retaliation for an unspecified child-abuse complaint made against USSCMC.  Mr Passion8 also argues against the judge's order not//not to raise the child abuse issue during trial (probably pissed off the judge there...).  At this point Mr. Passion8 is acting as his own attorney...

Dec 2018. Case goes to trial, with a guilty verdict. 12 months probation, 7 month suspended sentence and a no-contact order.

Dec 2018-Nov 2020. Mr Passion8 appeals his original conviction, unsuccessfully. New sentence includes 30 days in jail, original probation and no-contact order, which brings us to the present day.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, passion8 said:

My entry to a Laser Districts was canceled. I protested and they finally gave me a hearing many months later. I lost the protest because the club judge manufactured a story about getting an Injunction. I could only hear portions of the protest zoom call and they refused to let me hear a recording. There would have been no criminal action if the truth were told at the protest hearing. US Sailing knows about the false testimony of their judge and they don't care.  

Looks like your son and you had a problem with the sailing club. Must have been quite an issue to provoke that letter.

Restraining order breached perhaps? Repeated trespass maybe?

I have no idea but I'm getting a feeling that there is a LOT more to your conviction and gaol sentence than a simple case of you being 7 minutes in their parking lot.:rolleyes:

OTOH, the USA and Florida in particular does not seem a very wise place to challenge AUTHORITEH!

Disgruntled maybe? why else would you post this on a Covid thread or anywhere?  

Maybe Mr Passion8 is black and has been truly discriminated against?

Who knows.

Maybe Mr Passion8 is BravoBravo's latest sock?

Thread drift...

This reminds me of the lawyer who was dismissed from a case.  Screamed about how unfair it was that the Judge reduced the substancial fee (to be paid by the taxpayers) which was still worth more than he was.  His screaming put him in the newspaper.  It wasn't pretty for him.

Whatever it is, Not redacting the name of his son and inviting expolation that reveals more details about his child seems to me to display the heights of stupidity and lack of self awareness. Lock him up.

Scot should delete this thread.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

why else would you post this on a Covid thread

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Lock him up

I'm scared. I have a lung condition and I don't want to die this way. I'm posting on a covid thread because I want help to save my life. What would you be doing right now if you had to surrender to a jail next month? After being meticulous about avoiding infection for nine months,  even if I could get a 95% vaccine, why should I face a 5% chance of contracting an easily transmitted virus in a jail when I haven't even been accused of anything except inadvertently stepping into a parking lot after a regatta? What's the big hurry to start the sentence? 

I posted here because I have nothing to hide and other than forgetting to redact, I have nothing to be ashamed of. We will be exonerated. It may feel satisfying to assume the worst, but it's also ok to stand up for what's right. Does anyone else agree that squabbles between sailors should be resolved in the protest room and not with incarceration? 

It's a weird new world. I live in a country where 73 million people voted in support of a dishonest and cowardly bully and the US Sailing Center has been getting away with acting the same way toward us. US Sailing in RI should know better and has been acting like those irresponsible senators who are endorsing the abuse and lies, but transparency is coming and I'm no longer afraid to blow the whistle on their lack of integrity. 

2 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

Ok so I took a little time to go through the case filings, and it's a fascinating trip

Thank you for your diligent research and synopsis. I'm honored that someone cares enough to verify my claims. It's been a long strange trip, but it's led me on a mission to do whatever is necessary to make sure that no one else has to experience abuse from discriminatory community sailing centers. As the first athlete since the Roman empire to face a death sentence for attending a sports event, I will make sure that I am also the last, if I survive. 

14 minutes ago, passion8 said:

What would you be doing right now if you had to surrender to a jail next month?

I would hire a real lawyer and file some sort of motion to appeal/stay the sentence. You are only going to piss off the judge by filing pro se.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

hire a real lawyer and file

Nonprofit work is very rewarding though not financially. I need to find a compassionate lawyer who needs work done on his boat or sailing instruction.  spiritsailing.org

***PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE US SAILING CENTER ON MY BEHALF ***

There is an Order stating that I have "No third party contact" with the sailing center. I have just been informed that anyone contacting them could get me incarcerated today for an indefinite period. If they weren't talking before the order, it is unlikely that they will be transparent now. There is nothing prohibiting contacting US Sailing in Rhode Island and they are the ones who have oversight over sailors going to jail for attending sailing events.  

how much is you freedom worth to you? No decent lawyer will trade. Even if it means taking out a loan, do it, hire a lawyer!

US Sailing is a shit show, but they are not overseeing sailors going to jail. If you think so that is all the more proof you need to hire a lawyer.

1 hour ago, passion8 said:

.... US Sailing in Rhode Island and they are the ones who have oversight over sailors going to jail for attending sailing events. 

This is an incorrect interpretation of the law, and they may be throwing the book at you to discourage you from continuing to make this argument in court. The US Sailing rules are essentially legally binding arbitration, for finding facts in disputes arising out acts of competition.  US Sailing bilaws do not//not trump criminal statues, such as trespassing.

For example.  Let's say me, @jack_sparrow and @MR.CLEAN are all participating in a race. At the last rounding mark, Jack Sparrow starts spouting off to CLEAN about COVID  and loses track of where he's steering, so my bow guy yells at him to come the fuck up.  That really pisses off Sparrow, so after the race he goes to his car, retrieves one of his many Biden/Harris campaign signs, walks down the dock and starts beating our bow guy with the sign.  When the cops show up, he tells them to "fuck off" and that they "don't have any jurisdiction, because the race committee hasn't filed a rule 69 protest against anyone." Do you think the cops are going to just shrug and walk away?  Wouldn't our friendly bow-guy be entitled to go to court and seek a restraining order to protect himself? Especially if the next time Jack saw him, he picked up Nancy Polosi sign and advanced menacingly towards him?

On the other hand, if instead at that mark,  Sparrow runs into our boat, he has a very good case to make that we cannot sue him for damages to our boat [until] we first protest him under for an RRS violation and the protest works its way through US sailing appeal process.  In either case, I think we can all agree that Jack Sparrow is a twat.

19 hours ago, passion8 said:

It's been a long strange trip, but it's led me on a mission to do whatever is necessary....

On 11/18/2020 at 8:49 AM, Controversial_posts said:

NO CONTACT WITH US SAILING CENTER OF ANY KIND- DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY RAGATAS- DO NOT COME WITHIN 500 FEET OF SAILING CENTER PROPERTY

Christ, you've been wronged and all that - but it's a sailing club for kids. Even if they were Nazi sailing instructors indoctrinating your kid, you have other choices. You can go out in a dinghy with your kid. You can find another sailing facility in Florida. Why bang your head against the wall.

I'm sorry for your troubles but if you have a restraining order against you, you obey it. You don't hang around the parking lot of the facility in question. 

Hire a new / real lawyer. Line of credit on your house; beg from friends or family to pay. Do file another appeal. Get a statement from your doctor. 

Flee to Belize and hide.

The United States lacks extradition treaties with China, the Russian Federation, Namibia, the United Arab Emirates, North Korea, Bahrain, and other countries.

Namibia is nice, the others, not so much. Well maybe Bahrain, but they have a big US military base there so they might hand you over.

4 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

Let me say I was very offended by this thread.

Please don't kick it back into life.

15 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

US Sailing bilaws do not//not trump criminal statues

Bylaw 704 – Litigation  No member, affiliate, or participant in US Sailing and its programs may invoke the aid of the courts of the United States or a State without first exhausting all available remedies within the appropriate sailing organization, .."

"..invoke the aid.." means that you don't use criminal remedies to reduce the fleet before using sensible remedies like RRS 76.1 or RRS 69. It is very easy to ban sailors if you have a legitimate reason. If you don't have a reason, you have to disobey the Rules and go directly to Trespass which does not require any reason whatsoever. After numerous emails, US Sailing finally persuaded them to give me a hearing two years after my original complaint, but then the US Sailing judge fabricated a story that there was an ORDER banning us from sailing. There was no such order. And there is still no "written reason" because they achieved their carefully orchestrated goal without ever having to explain their merciless attack on my family. 

It's a good bylaw and the NFL, NBA, NHA, and every other sports organization have similar restrictions. Otherwise, you could see linebackers going to jail for an aggressive tackle or even for being offsides. The sports world would be in chaos if other sports allowed the gross violation that US Sailing has endorsed. 

From the World Sailing Misconduct Guidance

10 Examples of Misconduct 10.1 All cases must be judged on the specific facts of a situation and bearing in mind all relevant circumstances. 
10.2 The following are examples of misconduct.  They are not exhaustive. 
10.2.1 Engaging in any illegal activity (e.g. theft, assault, criminal damage) 
10.2.2 Engaging in any activity which brings the sport into disrepute 
10.2.3 Bullying, discriminatory behaviour and intimidation 
10.2.12 Lying to a hearing 

Without the blatant lies of the US Sailing judge, I would not be facing a death sentence and the dwindling Laser fleet would have had at least one more boat sailing. The junior sailing team would also have more sailing opportunities. I have asked US Sailing to investigate the evidence in an allegation of 10.2.12 - Lying to a hearing,  although 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 also apply. They refuse to respond or investigate. They have however contacted probation yesterday in a desperate attempt to have me incarcerated before there is a chance for a vaccine. Their only hope of avoiding scrutiny is to ignore the 1st amendment and stop these posts by having me locked up, so if I am unable to respond, it proves that they want me dead.

2017WorldSailingMisconductGuidance-[22804].pdf

US-Sailing-Bylaws-2020-07-27.pdf

Methinks there is a lot more going on here than meets the eye.

Of course it is Floriduh so...

On 11/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, Shortforbob said:

America!

Hardly only in America. Australian sailing use 76.1 as a protection racket for large clubs that pay them the most capitation fees. A group of judges appointed by AS have given RQYS an exemption to this because they claim their constitution gives their flag officers the right to exclude a competitor without giving any reason. They also claim that despite the rule stating 'On request the boat shall promptly be given the reason in writing. The boat may request redress if she considers that the rejection or exclusion is improper.' it is not in their jurisdiction to decide what is 'Improper'.

With China now controlling WS, 76.1 will now be amended to give clubs the right to not only exclude but to detain and execute any competitor that dares to question authority or uses the term 'Chinese Gybe'.

The sport is completely fucked.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Hardly only in America. Australian sailing use 76.1 as a protection racket for large clubs that pay them the most capitation fees. A group of judges appointed by AS have given RQYS an exemption to this because they claim their constitution gives their flag officers the right to exclude a competitor without giving any reason. They also claim that despite the rule stating 'On request the boat shall promptly be given the reason in writing. The boat may request redress if she considers that the rejection or exclusion is improper.' it is not in their jurisdiction to decide what is 'Improper'.

With China now controlling WS, 76.1 will now be amended to give clubs the right to not only exclude but to detain and execute any competitor that dares to question authority or uses the term 'Chinese Gybe'.

The sport is completely fucked.

I was talking about custodial sentencing for trespass, but the above is devastating news too. Who knew that yachties wouldn't play fair!!  

That's simply not Cricket!

On 11/19/2020 at 2:49 AM, Controversial_posts said:

So I took the time to look up the case... seems like a bit is missing from the OP’s account..... it would appear that he was convicted of trespass in Dec 2018 and sentenced to a year of probation and a no-contact // 500 ft restraining order, 7 months suspended sentence.

VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED- ONE YEAR CORE PROBATION WITH SPECIAL CONDITION OF SEVEN MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL SUSPENDED PENDING SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF PROBATION- NO CONTACT WITH US SAILING CENTER OF ANY KIND- DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY RAGATAS- DO NOT COME WITHIN 500 FEET OF SAILING CENTER PROPERTY- NO CONTACT WITH [name redacted] OF ANY KIND- DEFENDANT MUST PAY $500.00 FEE FOR STAND BY COUNSEL- MUST CONTACT CORE PROBATION BY 5PM MONDAY- IF DEFENDANT VIOLATES PROBATION DEFENDANT WILL SERVE 7 MONTHS IN THE COUNTY JAIL- $100 COP- COURT COSTS- ADVISED OF THE RIGHT TO APPEAL IN 30 DAYS 

Fast forward another two years of various appeals etc... and now he’s been re-sentenced to 30 days in jail, plus the no contact order. So what happened, did the OP violate the parole or piss off the judge so much that he got a harsher sentence on appeal?  Seems like this would have been over a year ago if he had just stayed away from the sailing center as ordered in the 2018 case?  

(this isn’t doxxing, because the OP provided the case number himself... case lookup here: https://court.martinclerk.com/CourtCase.aspx/Details/1118460?digest=btCcgupu6%2BqGHAy0qziaeg  )

So how about some transparency from yourself? Are you happy to state what your USS or WS qualifications are? I have never met any group of people who run interference for each other like IJ's. 

9 hours ago, passion8 said:

10.2.12 Lying to a hearing 

Bwhahahahahahahaha. Lying to a hearing is allowed if it is by the OA's representative in a redress hearing. The protection of the club and the national body trumps any rights a competitor may have under common law or to the concept of procedural fairness.

On 11/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, Controversial_posts said:

In either case, I think we can all agree that Jack Sparrow is a twat.

Yet in this case we all agree that you are a fuckwit. Or to put it in lawyer speak 'we have formed the opinion, that you are a fuckwit' and 'it is the widely held view, that you are a fuckwit'.

I trust that clears this up for you.

39 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

So how about some transparency from yourself? Are you happy to state what your USS or WS qualifications are? I have never met any group of people who run interference for each other like IJ's. 

I have nothing to do with USS other than paying the annual membership.  But (and it pains me to admit this), @LB 15might actually have something of value to add to this thread, since LB was also expelled from one of his shitty Queensland (races? clubs? Idk...) for being a twat. What was it exactly did LB do to piss everyone off, and what was the resolution?

Edited by Controversial_posts
LB gargles donkey semen

Just now, Controversial_posts said:

I have nothing to do with USS other than paying the annual membership.  But (and it pains me to admit this), @LB 15might actually have something of value to add to this thread, since you were also expelled from one of your shitty Queensland (races? clubs? Idk...) for being a twat. What was it exactly that you did to piss everyone off, and what was the resolution?

I was accused of calling the Commodore's friend and crew mate (a person convicted of assaulting a women whilst armed and twice breaching a DVO order) a 'muppet' on social media. In fact I never did. What I said was that anyone who has a serious accident on a wednesday afternoon, no spinnaker pursuit race, is a muppet.  He took great offence as (according to his letter of complaint and attached CV) he is the greatest yachtsmen who ever lived. The boat he was on was on port, the other boat was on Starboard. In the hearing (the head juror was a commercial tenant of the commodore's club, but a national appeal Jury have since ruled that this is not a COI, so this obviously had no bearing on the outcome) The boat on starboard (not a club member) was found in the wrong. Even though the boat on port (owned by the commodore and crewed by his glittering crew of world champions) had retired due to Damage and therefore was not exonerated by the finding, the head juror took to social media to defend his decision and exonerate the Commodore's crew from any wrong doing. This is the same boat that was involved in the now famous 'Rumble in rocky' after they had been involved in another port starboard incident (yes again they were on port) but the head of the clubs protest committee refused to accept the protest. They then threw out the owner of the boat on starboard and attempted to end his career as a lawyer.

The resolution to mine is that I am banned from the club that I was a member of for 40 years, without any disciplinary findings against me. Their constitution gives them the right to do this 'Without explanation'.

I could not be fucked dragging them through the courts - it only a sailing club after all. Anyway it appears now that Kama is dealing with them on my behalf.

40 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I could not be fucked dragging them through the courts - it only a sailing club after all. Anyway it appears now that Kama is dealing with them on my behalf.

Good move.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

The resolution to mine is that I am banned from the club that I was a member of for 40 years, without any disciplinary findings against me. Their constitution gives them the right to do this 'Without explanation'.

Well... judging from your attitude here, you probably spent those 40 years pissing everyone off.   Ever notice how that kind of thing just doesn't happen to friendly folks that everyone likes?

4 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

Well... judging from your attitude here, you probably spent those 40 years pissing everyone off.   Ever notice how that kind of thing just doesn't happen to friendly folks that everyone likes?

Want to bet? Anyway enough about me. As I recall early on in the pandemic you proudly told us that, thanks to some shrewd investments, you stood to make a killing and the longer it went on the more money you would make. And we all thought you just hoarded all that toilet paper because you were full of shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Want to bet? Anyway enough about me. As I recall early on in the pandemic you proudly told us that, thanks to some shrewd investments, you stood to make a killing the longer it went on the more money you would make. And we all thought you just hoarded all that toilet paper because you were full of shit.

If I said anything of the sort, I was just pulling your chain.

3 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

If I said anything of the sort, I was just pulling your chain.

You were most certainly pulling something.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:09 AM, Controversial_posts said:

look I don’t know you or the particulars... but it seems like you may have been representing yourself in some of the hearings, which is pretty bad idea. Why didn’t you just take the probation and leave it alone for a year? 

With regards to RRS76.1, that’s just not going to be applicable to your situation... RRS76.1 requires competitors to exhaust the RRS process for [racing] controversies before resorting to [civil] courts. It doesn’t prevent anyone from making a criminal complaint, which seems to be the case here.

You could also ask the ed or Clean for their opinions... IIRC, they have experience being banned from clubs... 

Do you have any advice for him about Life inside?  Given that you haven’t posted for a few months you should be right up to speed.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:40 PM, passion8 said:

It's a weird new world. I live in a country where 73 million people voted in support of a dishonest and cowardly bully

I heard he’s giving out pardons for a few months.

Sounds like you screwed yourself and your kid.

Congratulations, do your time (which you have no doubt earned) and stay the fuck away from USSCMC for Crissake!

On 11/19/2020 at 4:58 PM, Controversial_posts said:

In either case, I think we can all agree that Jack Sparrow is a twat.

If you really wanted to get under his skin, call him a twatwaffle. That plain old twat doesn’t cut it for Our Man Jack

12 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

Ah, fuck! I thought you were banned!! But here you are being the ever prescient investigator.

How about we just ask Pete for some tits and tell him to fuck off to the hole he dug for himself?

Come on back over to the thread I created for you and let’s have some more fun...

8 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

If you really wanted to get under his skin, call him a twatwaffle. 

Try ordering a cunt waffle at Wendy's and report back ....reminds me need to set a thread bump cunt alarm. :lol:

• Like 1

I actually heard a debate tonight about whether twatwaffle, dickface or deuchenozzle was the worst you could call a person at a bar. I had a few more in mind but kept quiet since there had just been a fistfight a few minutes before. Apparently the loser was one of the aforementioned...