Sign in to follow this  
benwynn

Don Jr. Caught Himself a Hoax

Recommended Posts

Andrew Guiliani has it too.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/20/rudy-giulianis-son-positive-coronavirus-438694

And more:

Quote

ANDREW GIULIANI, a special assistant to the president, tested positive this morning and has mild symptoms. NYT’S MAGGIE HABERMAN tweeted that ANDREW was in the news conference Thursday at the RNC. Has RUDY been exposed? She’s also reporting that FOUR OTHERS at the White House complex have tested positive in recent days.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/playbook-pm/2020/11/20/what-pelosi-said-about-trump-behind-the-scenes-490961

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The virus is probably going "....Fuck...I caught DonJr..."

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

The virus is probably going "....Fuck...I caught DonJr..."

Well, it caught three relatives of mine this week.  I hope the virus consults Santa or St Peter to gain an appreciation of their worth.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What idiots we are being led around by the nose by.

 

I realized this morning that I hadn't left the house this week except to take out the trash.  Just didn't "feel like it".  Neither has my wife.   Just didn't "feel like it" either.  

It's just scary out there.  And this is in Washington, one of the "good" states.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Rudy's literal meltdown is the result of covid fever...

skynews-rudy-giuliani-hair_5177442.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we can scratch cocaine off the list of things that prevent it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

I realized this morning that I hadn't left the house this week except to take out the trash.  Just didn't "feel like it".  Neither has my wife.   Just didn't "feel like it" either.  

Samo samo. Wife has taken the dog out for walks, otherwise I've been housebound doing doodleysquat.

I did have a small dust up on Facebook with a good friend restaurant/bar owner that is furious that the latest round of closures requires him to close up by 9 PM. I'm just amazed people are still going out to eat and drink!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailing season is over. Golfing is done for the year. I’m retired. In pre-COVID times I didn’t leave the property all that much. Weekly trip to grocery store.  Gas up the car. Maybe hit one store, typically Target.  Never go to restaurants since my favorite place is under new ownership and the new owners completely changed the format.  So my post-COVID life things have not changed all that much.Grocery store yesterday. Quick trip to Target today.

Biggest change is that I don’t get to see my two youngest granddaughters nearly as much as I used to.  Used to make the 90 mile trip every other week.  Have not been to their house since February.  They made a few day trips to our place this Summer but that is long over.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to have the boat back in the water after spending a couple of weeks doing the bottom and sorting out some issues.  Our replacement prop arrives next week, but it will have to wait a couple more weeks to be installed for the current "don't leave your house unless necessary" orders to expire, assuming they aren't extended.  Band practices are cancelled by the current orders for the next couple of weeks too.

Lots of boat, house, music and website projects to keep me busy, though I need to spend less time watching the post-election trainwreck.  I do appreciate hearing the updates from people in the trenches down there.

I find it very easy to kill off a day without accomplishing much.  Yesterday I put a new roof on the garden shed.  A couple of hours work, then took the rest of the day off.  Retirement definitely does not suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/08/ask-politifact-are-you-sure-donald-trump-didnt-cal/

Other fact-checkers have agreed with our reading of Trump’s comments. Here’s what they have to say.

Factcheck.org: "Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself."

The Washington Post Fact Checker: "The context of the full quote shows Trump criticized Democratic talking points and media’s coverage of his response to the coronavirus, but does not call the virus itself a hoax."

Snopes: "Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus a hoax."

AP Fact Check: "The accusation is misleading. So is the selective video editing that made it appear Trump was calling the coronavirus a ‘new hoax.’"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bill E Goat said:

Rudy Giuliani’s son Andrew tests positive for COVID

Post #2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/08/ask-politifact-are-you-sure-donald-trump-didnt-cal/

Other fact-checkers have agreed with our reading of Trump’s comments. Here’s what they have to say.

Factcheck.org: "Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself."

The Washington Post Fact Checker: "The context of the full quote shows Trump criticized Democratic talking points and media’s coverage of his response to the coronavirus, but does not call the virus itself a hoax."

Snopes: "Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus a hoax."

AP Fact Check: "The accusation is misleading. So is the selective video editing that made it appear Trump was calling the coronavirus a ‘new hoax.’"

That must be why all the Trumpalos think it's a hoax. Even the ones dying from it refuse to believe it's real

- DSK

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/08/ask-politifact-are-you-sure-donald-trump-didnt-cal/

Other fact-checkers have agreed with our reading of Trump’s comments. Here’s what they have to say.

Factcheck.org: "Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself."

The Washington Post Fact Checker: "The context of the full quote shows Trump criticized Democratic talking points and media’s coverage of his response to the coronavirus, but does not call the virus itself a hoax."

Snopes: "Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus a hoax."

AP Fact Check: "The accusation is misleading. So is the selective video editing that made it appear Trump was calling the coronavirus a ‘new hoax.’"

Oh, well - in that case he should definitely have gotten another term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Oh, well - in that case he should definitely have gotten another term.

On top of 20 to life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless he dies from it, this will only boosts the "it's not that serious" narrative. Which of course is just one more reason to wish him dead - as if another reason was needed.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I wonder if Rudy's literal meltdown is the result of covid fever...

skynews-rudy-giuliani-hair_5177442.jpg

ash2.jpg

 

"Ash", the robot in Alien.

I started thinking that maybe Giuliani is also a 'bot like Pence.   But while Pence is probably a Tyrell Corp Nexus 9,  Giuliani is a Commodore 64 wired up into a a used Montgomery Ward cheap suit mannequin. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely sunny day yesterday. For the first time in months, I had a friend over for lunch. (we are allowed to do that now)

At Twelve O'clock, I realised I had no bread..so I hopped in the car to do the 2km to the french bakery.

Bloody traffic was horrible. ..no, just "normal". People everywhere. Everyone masked.

But fuck, the number of people, the traffic, made me almost wish we could do the Curfew and lockdown thing one week in every month, just to be able to centre and MOVE. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

What idiots we are being led around by the nose by.

 

I realized this morning that I hadn't left the house this week except to take out the trash.  Just didn't "feel like it".  Neither has my wife.   Just didn't "feel like it" either.  

It's just scary out there.  And this is in Washington, one of the "good" states.

 

I'm with you M8!!  I don't understand the folks suffering from anxiety and mental issues due to being Covid-19 homebound  lockdown?  I am very content reading books, or watching some Telly?  OTOH, when we return to CT Sunday afternoon, I have to self-quarantine 14 days, before I am allowed back at work.  So, as long as I don't piss off Missus BB, I will be back at work on Monday 12/7.   If you all don't hear from me during that time, then the Missus is the best prime suspect!! LOL
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

I'm with you M8!!  I don't understand the folks suffering from anxiety and mental issues due to being Covid-19 homebound  lockdown?  I am very content reading books, or watching some Telly?  OTOH, when we return to CT Sunday afternoon, I have to self-quarantine 14 days, before I am allowed back at work.  So, as long as I don't piss off Missus BB, I will be back at work on Monday 12/7.   If you all don't hear from me during that time, then the Missus is the best prime suspect!! LOL
 

I'm considered an essential worker, and since I was a kid never minded being alone and preferred sailing solo.  This has impacted my travel plans and poker games, but that's about it.

But it's important to understand the circumstances of others.   While you and I are content, others live on the social interaction and many have no idea how they are going to pay the rent that is already several months behind.   I cannot fathom the desperation some are going through right now. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this helpful while going through lock down here in NZ.

Self testing for Covid-19

Pour a measure of Whiskey, Gin or Rum into a glass and then see if you can smell it.

If you can,  then drink it and if you can taste it it's pretty reasonable to assume you are currently free of the virus.

I tested myself nine times last night and was virus free each time thank goodness.

I will test myself again today because I have developed a headache which can also be a symptom.

Remember be diligent and test often.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I'm considered an essential worker, and since I was a kid never minded being alone and preferred sailing solo.  This has impacted my travel plans and poker games, but that's about it.

But it's important to understand the circumstances of others.   While you and I are content, others live on the social interaction and many have no idea how they are going to pay the rent that is already several months behind.   I cannot fathom the desperation some are going through right now. 

 

We are owed a bunch of rent from people who can't or won't pay.  It will all work out in the end....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always been something of a hermit. BUT..... Just like cats like to hop into the lap of people who don't like cats, I seem to attract overly social people. I'velearned to accept that, and when I've had enough, I just get cranky, and brusque, and eventually, they go away.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

We are owed a bunch of rent from people who can't or won't pay.  It will all work out in the end....

You do have that large capacity mag that you had to register in CT, after all....;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

We are owed a bunch of rent from people who can't or won't pay.  It will all work out in the end....

And there is THAT end of it too, which I neglected to mention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

We are owed a bunch of rent from people who can't or won't pay.  It will all work out in the end....

Taking a lot of money out REITs last year was a genius move.

Strictly going by the numbers, but it is the smartest money move I made since, some time ~2000, I sold Compaq stock at $126... again, a by-the-numbers decision but I was not motivated to hang on by CEO Fiorini's shenanigans

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I've always been something of a hermit. BUT..... Just like cats like to hop into the lap of people who don't like cats, I seem to attract overly social people. I'velearned to accept that, and when I've had enough, I just get cranky, and brusque, and eventually, they go away.

I attract loons. I can sit on a bench quietly and within 3 minutes I have a loon. I have no idea, but my wife and friends agree, if I'm out in public I have a loon nearby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Saorsa said:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/08/ask-politifact-are-you-sure-donald-trump-didnt-cal/

Other fact-checkers have agreed with our reading of Trump’s comments. Here’s what they have to say.

Factcheck.org: "Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself."

The Washington Post Fact Checker: "The context of the full quote shows Trump criticized Democratic talking points and media’s coverage of his response to the coronavirus, but does not call the virus itself a hoax."

Snopes: "Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus a hoax."

AP Fact Check: "The accusation is misleading. So is the selective video editing that made it appear Trump was calling the coronavirus a ‘new hoax.’"

It’s a shame you’ve lost your sense of humor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

It’s a shame you’ve lost your sense of humor. 

It's in the pile underneath his sense of honour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But wait !!

It's all gonna go away right after the election !! 

All sorts of Drumph & Drumph Jr. claims of that , , 

really too many to even bother citing. 

As if you needed any more proof of Sore-Ass's  

bad faith 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Lovely sunny day yesterday. For the first time in months, I had a friend over for lunch. (we are allowed to do that now)

At Twelve O'clock, I realised I had no bread..so I hopped in the car to do the 2km to the french bakery.

Bloody traffic was horrible. ..no, just "normal". People everywhere. Everyone masked.

But fuck, the number of people, the traffic, made me almost wish we could do the Curfew and lockdown thing one week in every month, just to be able to centre and MOVE. 

How nice of your overlords to allow you to have lunch with other people.

I think you can drop the almost, in almost wish. Wouldn't it be nice if all the "Other people" could be dictacted to stay home, so you can get your bread faster. It's only fair, and in common interest, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ModernViking said:

How nice of your overlords to allow you to have lunch with other people.

I think you can drop the almost, in almost wish. Wouldn't it be nice if all the "Other people" could be dictacted to stay home, so you can get your bread faster. It's only fair, and in common interest, right?

You must be a lot of laughs at parties...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Happy said:

You must be a lot of laughs at parties...........

Well it's clear that I cannot compete with your wits and insightful responses...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ModernViking said:

Well it's clear that I cannot compete with your wits and insightful responses...........

Not many can, so don't feel bad. Covid has been good for me, social distancing means my adoring fans have to stay the fuck away from me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

It's in the pile underneath his sense of honour.

Principles and Morals are buried there somewhere too.

Pride ? Can’t seem to find it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Lovely sunny day yesterday. For the first time in months, I had a friend over for lunch. (we are allowed to do that now)

At Twelve O'clock, I realised I had no bread..so I hopped in the car to do the 2km to the french bakery.

Bloody traffic was horrible. ..no, just "normal". People everywhere. Everyone masked.

But fuck, the number of people, the traffic, made me almost wish we could do the Curfew and lockdown thing one week in every month, just to be able to centre and MOVE. 

Everything back to normal here, has been for a while. Bunnings is bloody crowded all weekend. Annoying.

I'm off to Sydney next week - will be interesting comparing what it's like now to what it was like in midwinter.

At least I don't have to go through Victoria this time.

FKT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what?? His Daddy has been fired. He is irrelevant 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Everything back to normal here, has been for a while. Bunnings is bloody crowded all weekend. Annoying.

I'm off to Sydney next week - will be interesting comparing what it's like now to what it was like in midwinter.

At least I don't have to go through Victoria this time.

FKT

As my daughter said as we were picnicking the other week. Gaaah people!

Lockdowns and release had at least reminded us all what peace and quiet looks like and the days when every family only had one car.

And what clean air looks like. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ModernViking said:

How nice of your overlords to allow you to have lunch with other people.

I think you can drop the almost, in almost wish. Wouldn't it be nice if all the "Other people" could be dictacted to stay home, so you can get your bread faster. It's only fair, and in common interest, right?

Why can't righties spell? Is it because so many of them are fucking idiots?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Why can't righties spell? Is it because so many of them are fucking idiots?

Edyoocayshun iz libbyrul hooey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the Bidens won't be moving into the White House for a while. 

Typical subsidized government housing problems: First they have to forcibly evict some diseased loonies who refuse to leave, then they have to give the entire place a Hazmat-level deep clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My BIL recently died in Firenze from Covid.

Why are none of these Trump cocksuckers dying of it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Taking a lot of money out REITs last year was a genius move.

Strictly going by the numbers, but it is the smartest money move I made since, some time ~2000, I sold Compaq stock at $126... again, a by-the-numbers decision but I was not motivated to hang on by CEO Fiorini's shenanigans

- DSK

 

Never had any money in REITS. EVER..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, billy backstay said:

 

Never had any money in REITS. EVER..

Diversification.

Aside from that, an REIT will never call you at 2am to come and unclog it's toilet

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

My BIL recently died in Firenze from Covid.

Why are none of these Trump cocksuckers dying of it?

Because they don't really have it. They claim they have it, stay out of sight for a few days, then re-appear and say "See!? It's nothing! Just the sniffles!"... It's all part of the greater plan.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Because they don't really have it. They claim they have it, stay out of sight for a few days, then re-appear and say "See!? It's nothing! Just the sniffles!"... It's all part of the greater plan.

Agree, if Donnie had "actually" caught it, he would have gone down like a pole axed kitten, given what we know about his shitty health I would doubt the fucker despite all of the best docs and medicine would ever get up again.

 Hopefully history reveals it to be just another of Donnies pathetic efforts to remain front and center of the news cycle.

Junior deserves a dose of Long Covid and an intubation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Because they don't really have it. They claim they have it, stay out of sight for a few days, then re-appear and say "See!? It's nothing! Just the sniffles!"... It's all part of the greater plan.

It does seem a bit odd that non of them except Trump appear to have more than mild symptoms.

Trump's illness? seemed a bit suspicious at the time. on oxygen support one day, out campaigning a week later? I don't buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Diversification.

Aside from that, an REIT will never call you at 2am to come and unclog it's toilet

- DSK

 

Been a Landlord since age 27 in 1982, and never received that call, yet...  It's all good here!  YMMV!

Very glad we didn't do 1031 Tax Free Exchanges, into REIT'S.  They are going to be down for a long time, with the emptying out of Retail and Office space, as more people work from home, and shop online...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Because they don't really have it. They claim they have it, stay out of sight for a few days, then re-appear and say "See!? It's nothing! Just the sniffles!"... It's all part of the greater plan.

Ben Carson had it.

From FB -

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers as Candy and I battled COVID-19. I was extremely sick and initially took Oleander 4X with dramatic improvement.  However, I have several co-morbidities and after a brief period when I only experienced minor discomfort, the symptoms accelerated and I became desperately ill. President Trump was following my condition and cleared me for the monoclonal antibody therapy that he had previously received, which I am convinced saved my life. 

President Trump, the fabulous White House medical team, and the phenomenal doctors at Walter Reed have been paying very close attention to my health and I do believe I am out of the woods at this point. I am hopeful that we can stop playing politics with medicine and instead combine our efforts and goodwill for the good of all people.  While I am blessed to have the best medical care in the world (and I am convinced it saved my life), we must prioritize getting comparable treatments and care to everyone as soon as possible.
 
There are a number of promising treatments that need to be tested, approved, and distributed (sooner rather than later) so that the economy can be re-opened and we can all return to a semblance of normalcy. Also, people should recognize that there are a number of defined steps that legally have to be taken before vaccines are released to the public and trying to cause alarm by saying dangerous shortcuts were taken only serves to stoke fear. Together we will be victorious. God is still in charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sean said:

Ben Carson had it.

From FB -

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers as Candy and I battled COVID-19. I was extremely sick and initially took Oleander 4X with dramatic improvement.  However, I have several co-morbidities and after a brief period when I only experienced minor discomfort, the symptoms accelerated and I became desperately ill. President Trump was following my condition and cleared me for the monoclonal antibody therapy that he had previously received, which I am convinced saved my life. 

President Trump, the fabulous White House medical team, and the phenomenal doctors at Walter Reed have been paying very close attention to my health and I do believe I am out of the woods at this point. I am hopeful that we can stop playing politics with medicine and instead combine our efforts and goodwill for the good of all people.  While I am blessed to have the best medical care in the world (and I am convinced it saved my life), we must prioritize getting comparable treatments and care to everyone as soon as possible.
 
There are a number of promising treatments that need to be tested, approved, and distributed (sooner rather than later) so that the economy can be re-opened and we can all return to a semblance of normalcy. Also, people should recognize that there are a number of defined steps that legally have to be taken before vaccines are released to the public and trying to cause alarm by saying dangerous shortcuts were taken only serves to stoke fear. Together we will be victorious. God is still in charge.

Yeah that’s total BS as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Yeah that’s total BS as well.

He did say that he was “desperately ill”. The rest, as you say, is BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Agree, if Donnie had "actually" caught it, he would have gone down like a pole axed kitten, given what we know about his shitty health I would doubt the fucker despite all of the best docs and medicine would ever get up again.

 Hopefully history reveals it to be just another of Donnies pathetic efforts to remain front and center of the news cycle.

Junior deserves a dose of Long Covid and an intubation.

All the king’s horses and all the king’s men put Humpty Trumpy together again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oleander 4X?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pond sailor said:

Pillow guy's cure

 

You’re right. OMG.

Of course this is the same guy who thinks the pyramids were built to store grain.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sean said:

He did say that he was “desperately ill”. The rest, as you say, is BS.

That part was BS too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

My BIL recently died in Firenze from Covid.

Why are none of these Trump cocksuckers dying of it?

Herman Cain caught it at a super-spreader rally and died. Trump proceeded to host more rallies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Herman Cain caught it at a super-spreader rally and died. Trump proceeded to host more rallies.

The White House itself is acting as Typhoid Mary in DC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this