Mid

Sidney Powell

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-legal-team-shuns-sidney-powell-as-insiders-and-national-security-officials-see-no-evidence-supporting-her-voting-machine-claims

With Trump-allied insiders distancing themselves from massive and unproven election fraud allegations being made by Sidney Powell, the president's legal team announced on Sunday that the attorney has no direct role in their efforts.

Sources close to the president told the Washington Examiner neither the White House nor the Trump campaign have seen any of the evidence she claims to have related to assertions about voting machines switching millions of votes from President Trump to President-elect Joe Biden. They argued that her claims overshadowed what they see as legitimate concerns about the mail-in ballot process.

Even national security officials within the Trump administration said they have seen no evidence of Powell’s claims either.

“Sidney has made these claims, but she has not shown, to my knowledge, evidence to support them — not to the campaign and not to the White House … I don’t know anyone who has seen the evidence," one senior administration official told the Washington Examiner. “Where is that evidence? The more she goes out there, the more it overshadows the legitimate problems … The problem with this stuff is that you got so over-the-top and you overshadow the illegitimate improper things that were done.”

• Like 1

What BS.

They shared a stage with her 3 days ago.  Not sure what calculation was behind this because everyone knows the entire team is a joke

5 minutes ago, Swimsailor said:

Enough!  Holy fucking shit.  How in the hell is this circus still going?

Because half the country is still flying "Trump 2020" flags and sending him money.

She’s going to show up with Hugo Chavez for his deposition soon. He’s gonna confess to everything. Way better ratings than Weekend at Bernies. Belief me!

Interesting that there seems to be some line between insane and dangerously-batshit-crazy that one must not cross. Did she not show enough fawning loyalty? Block Donald's grab for her pussy? No skeletons in her closet with which to blackmail her? The world wonders.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Rudy wants the exclusive franchise to bat shit crazy.

Then Rudy acted correctly. It was a choice between upping his game or "sweep the leg". Like asking LeBron James to up his game,  so... 

Powell used to be a respected lawyer.  I think she was the youngest AUSA ever and she prosecuted the cartel leader who got Woody Harrelson’s dad to assassinate a federal judge.  More proof that everything Trump touches dies.  

Sidney Powell may be facing some legal issues. I think publicly accusing a governor of taking bribes is not one of her best ideas.

Powell was finally thrown under the bus on Sunday after a federal judge in Pennsylvania dismissed the campaign’s efforts to throw out millions of legally cast votes. The decision, which took the campaign to task for its largely incoherent and poorly argued positions, dealt a body blow to Team Trump’s efforts to use the courts to overturn the results of the election.

Sunday evening’s statement also came after Powell targeted top Republican officials in Georgia, where the party is fighting two runoff battles that will determine control of the U.S. Senate, accusing the officials of corrupt complicity in a sprawling anti-Trump voter fraud scheme. In an interview on Sunday, Powell alleged that Brian Kemp, the state’s Republican governor, accepted bribes for his participation in the anti-Trump conspiracy.

Powell’s bizarre claims have drawn criticism even from reliable Trump supporters for her utter refusal to provide any substantive evidence. She lashed out at Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Friday over his requests that she produce such evidence. He was “very insulting, demanding, and rude,” she complained.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-campaign-disavows-its-own-election-conspiracy-lawyer-sidney-powell?ref=home

It appears the Trump Cam(pain) just realized Sydney's invoice is Net 30.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You think Flynn's having second thoughts?

No way. He’s a confessed bullshitter himself. He could be the one feeding her all this crazy bullshit. 

Nice summary of just how bat-shit crazy this whole thing is. Now Sydney is accusing Americans. Real Americans.

2 hours ago, Mid said:

Did they throw her under the short bus?

5 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Nice summary of just how bat-shit crazy this whole thing is. Now Sydney is accusing Americans. Real Americans.

Holy shit. What a lunatic. Isn't there family around to do an intervention?

Who? Never really met her. I heard she was a good person, but I really don't know. I never had her on my payroll, I never paid her a dime, and I don't think I owe her any money at this point.... I didn't even grab her pussy, or try to fuck her for Christ's sake! She's not my type.... Just saying.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Clove Hitch said:

Holy shit. What a lunatic. Isn't there family around to do an intervention?

Joe diGenova. He isn’t much help. They represent Flynn. 

2 hours ago, El Boracho said:

Interesting that there seems to be some line between insane and dangerously-batshit-crazy that one must not cross. Did she not show enough fawning loyalty? Block Donald's grab for her pussy? No skeletons in her closet with which to blackmail her? The world wonders.

She refused to use Ivanka’s hair die brand. I see the don has gone for a new shade lately. 

6 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

She refused to use Ivanka’s hair die brand. I see the don has gone for a new shade lately. 

Insufficient exposed cleavage to be my attorney, that's for sure. I'm sure Trump agrees.

Every disgusting sack of meat has an opinion. From the Takes One to Know One Dept.:

Christie: Trump’s Legal Team Is a ‘National Embarrassment’

2 hours ago, bhyde said:

I don't think she left anybody out.....

4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Fraudulated? Can we add that to the PA lexicon .....please??  :begging:

6 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Sources close to the president told the Washington Examiner neither the White House nor the Trump campaign have seen any of the evidence she claims to have

Since when do any of the Reich's wild-ass accusations provide any evidence whatsoever? 

They NEVER do that. 

Must be something else going on here . . . 

4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

She should refuse to concede her position as his attorney.

She should stand on her rights as a whack job.

A couple of days ago, the Pride of the GOP's legal team wanted Ms. Powell to release the Kraken.  She definitely showed her Kraken, and now something around half of us are Kraken up. Good Job Bullshitters. 

16 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Rudy also used some of that top-quality stuff.

On 11/22/2020 at 3:01 PM, Mid said:

Well, I haven't seen a sinking ship swim away from a rat before. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Did they misspell the words fraud and corruption, Rosy? :D 

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

What a clown show. Looks like the lizard people already ate most of her brain.

She is the brightest legal luminary in the GOP. 

On 11/23/2020 at 2:41 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

What do you want for five bucks?

038C1B5C-8196-4653-A5A5-FE6740B64086.jpeg

He should’ve used Kiwi  grip :P

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She is the brightest legal luminary in the GOP. 

She is a bit off. But if she has evidence, I'll hear it out. There is no doubt that some forces do not like the USA because the Nation was founded on Individual Freedoms. A first on the planet earth.

Don't be lemming Sol. There are many facets to the human race.

9 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

She is a bit off. But if she has evidence, I'll hear it out. There is no doubt that some forces do not like the USA because the Nation was founded on Individual Freedoms. A first on the planet earth.

Except if you were a black person.  Also Athens did it first 2500 years ago.

25 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

If she has evidence. 

She doesn’t have evidence. That’s what I’ve been asking for. She never has evidence, just crazy bullshit. Her bullshit was so crazy she got fired from Team Crazy Evidence-Free Bullshitter. 

The guy requesting evidence is not the lemming. Just sayin. 

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Except if you were a black person.  Also Athens did it first 2500 years ago.

Or especially if you were a woman.  It's always interesting to see people extolling USA as the birthplace of universal freedom and democracy while blithely ignoring the 51% of humanity it left out of the equation. 

Martha Washington couldn't vote, and couldn't even enter into a contract without George's signature on it.

American Exceptionalism is a myth perpetrated on the (white) youth of the nation, generation after generation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Riddle me this: with all the lawsuits they have lost so far, why are they still withholding evidence?

Hint: there's an obvious answer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Riddle me this: with all the lawsuits they have lost so far, why are they still withholding evidence?

Soros? Fake News? Baby-eating lizard people? 42?

7 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Or especially if you were a woman.  It's always interesting to see people extolling USA as the birthplace of universal freedom and democracy while blithely ignoring the 51% of humanity it left out of the equation. 

Martha Washington couldn't vote, and couldn't even enter into a contract without George's signature on it.

Lot more than 51% if we count the folks who were owned by other folks.

1 minute ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

Lot more than 51% if we count the folks who were owned by other folks.

I was fucused on the women's issue.  But...You can add native nations, indentured servants, slaves, non-property owners, and other assorted riff-raff to the list of people who were not "enfranchised" by the "founding fathers".   Some years later you could add the Chinese and Japanese to that lest as well.  The glorious "democracy" described in Constitution was basically a Harvard College initiation ceremony.

7 hours ago, solosailor said:

American Exceptionalism is a myth perpetrated on the (white) youth of the nation, generation after generation.

Actually it's not exclusively (white) youth of the nation, ya racebaiting fukwit.

Who the fuck are you to make generalizations based on a person's skin color or ethnicity? 

57 minutes ago, Venom said:

Actually

Way to stick up for one of your favorite Reichista loonies

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Way to stick up for one of your favorite Reichista loonies

Name calling again AJ? 

I'm not sticking up for anybody, you are. 

In fact I just called him on his race baiting assumption that American Exceptionalism is a myth perpetrated on the (white) youth. 

It's not only white youth that fill the ranks of the armed services that are being deployed around the world being put in harm's way, killed, maimed etc. etc. 

Now go blow yourself ya fucking Marxist dupe. 

14 hours ago, Nice! said:

The evidence is going to be awesome, belief me, this I can tell you, many people are saying it and they are saying it very strongly, this I can tell you. This is not the kind of evidence that you rush to show before you get thrown out of court on your ass time and time and time again. The dramatic effect is better if you wait. 

On 11/22/2020 at 11:58 PM, Shortforbob said:

Fraudulated? Can we add that to the PA lexicon .....please??  :begging:

I think it's a keeper too, even considered Fraudulated Tom as a screen name for a second.

5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sidney has them dead to rights this time. She’s got humdinger evidence this time. 

F27187EB-4C46-47EB-9FAF-5F3611F4C35A.jpeg

No Edison County in Michigan.  That certainly does sound fishy.  

Can we get Rudy to slap on some hair dye and get a back alley presser going on this?

5 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Can we get Rudy to slap on some hair dye and get a back alley presser going on this?

But there is an Eaton County which semi, sorta, kinda, but not really sounds like Edison.

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Which begs the question "Why is there no Edison County in Michigan?" Shouldn't there be one? What do the corrupt voters of Michigan have  against Edisons?

I'm pretty sure Obama is at the heart of this!

1 hour ago, Willin' said:

Which begs the question "Why is there no Edison County in Michigan?" Shouldn't there be one? What do the corrupt voters of Michigan have  against Edisons?

I'm pretty sure Obama is at the heart of this!

There is no Edsel County either. Why do the voters hate Ford?

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sidney has them dead to rights this time. She’s got humdinger evidence this time. 

Her filing in Georgia is taken apart by someone who seems to know this stuff and spent a few hours on it. He made a string of a dozen or so tweets as he went, this is just a sample.  Worth a chuckle.

That guy -  Mike Dunford  -  has multiple threads, and they're quite entertaining.  He went through one of the Complaints, while making Thanksgiving dinner, it was a hoot.

5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

There is, however, an Edison Township in Minnesota.

In case you missed it :  last week, Lynn Wood submitted, in Georgia, an affidavit by one Russel Ramsland. 

(your screencap's too low-rez to tell if this is about Ramsland's "analysis", but it sounds like it.  Edison isn't mentioned in the affidavit I'm talking about, but google says there is an Edison Township in Minnesota... and Powell seems to be using all the discredited-in-other-cases witnesses she can find... so it makes sense he'd show up again here). 

Ramsland is from Texas, claims to be a cyber security pro, claims to have done some election-related work before... anyways.  He claimed to find all sorts of anomalies in Michigan: said some districts had more votes than there are people living in said Districts.

Problem #1: the towns he cited are all in Minnesota.

Nobody's sure whether he was comparing the votes in one set of districts to the population of a different set of Districts in a different State, or... what, exactly.  As typical of these kooks, he didn't provide the analysis, or the sources for the numbers he used, so we can only guess.

Problem #2: they're in Counties that Trump won.  Bigly.  By yuge margins.  

Edison Township, for example?   Is in Swift County; where the final results are 63.9% for Trump, 34.4% for Biden.  So, if you buy his analysis that there's clear signs of fraud, you prove Trump cheated, not Biden.

Twist the knife: the outlet that noticed, and wrote it up with the headline "Do Trump's Lawyers Know What They're Doing?", was one of their own: Powerline.

edit:  Or, they meant the neighbourhood in Kalamazoo.  I tracked down the tweet:

but he doesn't say which affidavit that's from.

Oh my god.  It's even worse than I thought.  Like, I'd heard that it was full of typos, and the alignment & kerning was fucked up, but... jesus.  This isn't a unique page, the whole fucking thing's like this.

www.democracydocket.com_wp-content_uploads_sites_45_2020_11_01.pdf.png

Anyways, yeah  -  it's the same Ramsland guys, again. 

(or "Ramslund", as Sidney spells it, randomly, about half the time...)

How do people who are this incompetent get to this level? How did they pass their bar exams? (ref: Donald Trump paying someone to sit his SAT's)

Next time anybody publishes a dictionary. There will be a photo of Powell out in the margin next to Batshit Crazy 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frenchie said:

Oh my god.  It's even worse than I thought.  Like, I'd heard that it was full of typos, and the alignment & kerning was fucked up, but... jesus.  This isn't a unique page, the whole fucking thing's like this.

www.democracydocket.com_wp-content_uploads_sites_45_2020_11_01.pdf.png

It appears that they have way more bullshit than they have bullshit groomers. It is possible to put 10 lbs of bullshit in a 5lb bag, if it is properly collated and redundancies are removed. This seems a notably feeble attempt.

10 hours ago, PHIRKIN said:

It appears that they have way more bullshit than they have bullshit groomers. It is possible to put 10 lbs of bullshit in a 5lb bag, if it is properly collated and redundancies are removed. This seems a notably feeble attempt.

It's apparent that Sidney Powell is quite feeble-minded.

13 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Next time anybody publishes a dictionary. There will be a photo of Powell out in the margin next to Batshit Crazy 

Right next to Michelle Bachmann.  This love affair with lunatic republicans has been going on a long time

th.jpeg

Trump-aligned lawyer Sidney Powell has filed declarations in multiple courts that allege, based on the testimony of a top-secret witness codenamed “Spyder,” that the November presidential election was compromised by foreign powers in favor of President-elect Joe Biden. She calls them her “Kraken” lawsuits. “Spyder,” according to Powell, is a former military intelligence officer. The Washington Post, however, identifies “Spyder” as Joshua Merritt, a Dallas IT consultant, and Merritt confirmed to the paper that he was the clandestine witness. Merritt was, in actuality, a wheeled vehicle technician who enrolled in intelligence training and failed to complete it. An Army spokesperson told the Post in no uncertain terms, “He kept washing out of courses. He’s not an intelligence analyst.” Merritt said the description of his work in Powell’s declarations was misleading. Federal and state judges across the country have tossed Powell’s lawsuits out of court, citing her lack of evidence.

Read it at The Washington Post

5 hours ago, Mid said:

Trump-aligned lawyer Sidney Powell has filed declarations in multiple courts that allege, based on the testimony of a top-secret witness codenamed “Spyder,” that the November presidential election was compromised by foreign powers in favor of President-elect Joe Biden. She calls them her “Kraken” lawsuits. “Spyder,” according to Powell, is a former military intelligence officer. The Washington Post, however, identifies “Spyder” as Joshua Merritt, a Dallas IT consultant, and Merritt confirmed to the paper that he was the clandestine witness. Merritt was, in actuality, a wheeled vehicle technician who enrolled in intelligence training and failed to complete it. An Army spokesperson told the Post in no uncertain terms, “He kept washing out of courses. He’s not an intelligence analyst.” Merritt said the description of his work in Powell’s declarations was misleading. Federal and state judges across the country have tossed Powell’s lawsuits out of court, citing her lack of evidence.

Read it at The Washington Post

"A wheeled vehicle technician"??  So a bike mechanic?  Spyder's Four Seasons Bike Repair and Clandestine Consulting.  What a fucking clown show.  I'm pretty sure you just outed Venom.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Quotidian Tom said:

I wonder if it's true that his dad didn't know what he was doing?

It's plausible. When the Great Powers were playing the colonial game early in the 20th century the Germans felt they simply HAD to play, even if the good spots were all taken by nations that had navies. They settled into that southern/central part of Africa for several decades...until common sense set in with the colonists. NOT what the travel brochure looked like!

Nevertheless they changed the political and cultural landscape. They left a shadow of admiration for organization.  An African from that area looking for a name might simply look for a famous name...and dig no deeper. 

I know that it is insufficient, but some in Germany are 

trying to deal with their ugly colonial past. 

(And the US should be doing that as well)