Sign in to follow this  
Dog

Netanyahu in Saudi Arabia

Recommended Posts

there can only be right wing militaristic elitist shit going on with at that meeting with those players

nothing about whats best for the most people will be discussed

the fact that something like that is happening in the transition period only means the deals need to happen fast and will only benefit benny, the prince and trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

there can only be right wing militaristic elitist shit going on with at that meeting with those players

nothing about whats best for the most people will be discussed

the fact that something like that is happening in the transition period only means the deals need to happen fast and will only benefit benny, the prince and trump

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be bad because Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dog said:

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be bad because Trump.

deals with benny are not necessarily about relations with "Israel"  just like deals with Trump are not about relations with the "US"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dog said:

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be bad because Trump.

Two malign actors in the ME working together is bad period. In this case one of the leaders is a crook and the other a mass murderer. Has nothing tdo with the Orange Bozo.  Hopefully we can somewhat normalize relations with Iran (a natural ally) under a abiden admin.  We need a counterweight in the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

Two malign actors in the ME working together is bad period. In this case one of the leaders is a crook and the other a mass murderer. Has nothing tdo with the Orange Bozo.  Hopefully we can somewhat normalize relations with Iran (a natural ally) under a abiden admin.  We need a counterweight in the area.

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be very very bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dog said:

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be very very bad.

You got it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be very very bad.

The most insightful thing I've seen you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dog said:

“Netanyahu, Mossad chief fly to Saudi, hold first known meet with crown prince.

Groundbreaking meeting said held in presence of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who is seeking to persuade Riyadh to normalize ties with Jerusalem”.

Netanyahu, Mossad chief fly to Saudi, hold first known meet with crown prince | The Times of Israel

 

I know at least one journalist who won't be covering the meeting because he was cut up with a fucking saw. 

Read: Ben knows at least one journalist who won't be covering the meeting because he was cut up with a fucking saw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malignant shitheads without an ounce of democracy between the three of them plotting something is never a good thing and odds are high they are creating a mess for Bidden as priority #1 for all three of them at BEST and possibly much worse :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

All three of them view Bidden as a threat, so ..........................

Yep, the $3.8 billion the US spent supporting Israel's military last year and $8 billion in loan guarantees might be in jeopardy.  Some might think Biden will cut that budget to support domestic programs such as helping the recovery from the virus.  Israel and Saudi Arabia must have their tanks and guns though.  

However, it is almost certain that Biden is as bought and paid for by the Israeli lobby as he is by the Saudi lobby, as Trump was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saudis say it never happened. If it did, why didn't Nietanyahoo come back in a suitcase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Saudis say it never happened. If it did, why didn't Nietanyahoo come back in a suitcase?

Voodoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

both have interests in trump staying where he is

israel has profited greatly under trump .. more land grabs, more us help

saudis want the f35 and few other weapons .. trump promised them these against the advice of state officials ( read experts on what this would do to the local political scene  )

they will go and nod heads and smile together .. no problem at all doing that for trump / kushner

anyone thinking it will make any lasting or meaningful difference to political relationships in the middle east is beyond dreaming

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Saudis say it never happened. If it did, why didn't Nietanyahoo come back in a suitcase?

Or as a lampshade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Or as a lampshade?

Book cover. I hear that human skin is a great material for book binding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Or as a lampshade?

Naw...he'll walk out. CNN's guy was in a different situation. CNN doesn't have nukes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last dumbass that walked willingly into a House of Saud embassy innocently did NOT live to regret it...good luck Benji

 

download (10).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was brilliant for Biden to name Kerry as Environmental envoy who doesn't have to be confirmed.  "oh, by the way, why don't you and Tony have a talk and we'll discuss the Middle East, too."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

The last dumbass that walked willingly into a House of Saud embassy innocently did NOT live to regret it...good luck Benji

 

download (10).jpg

Not sure that Netanyahu can walk innocently anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Ya think Biden will move the embassy back to Tel Aviv?

 

I’m thinking bigger.  Reopening our Embassy in Iran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Ya think Biden will move the embassy back to Tel Aviv?

 

Does anyone care?  What the fuck does that even mean to anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mark K said:

Naw...he'll walk out. CNN's guy was in a different situation. CNN doesn't have nukes. 

Or hate Iran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Does anyone care?  What the fuck does that even mean to anyone?

Seemed to mean sooooo much when Trump moved it to Jerusalem.  Why, the all of MENA would be up in arms,.  The world would go up in flames.

  Ooops, didn't happen, why do you pretend it wasn't vehemently opposed at the time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saorsa said:

Seemed to mean sooooo much when Trump moved it to Jerusalem.  Why, the all of MENA would be up in arms,.  The world would go up in flames.

  Ooops, didn't happen, why do you pretend it wasn't vehemently opposed at the time? 

No one gives a shit.  Only you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

No one gives a shit.  Only you.

Stop whining.

Accept that a step towards peace in the Mideast has occurred and that we haven't sent troops into any more countries in four years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Stop whining.

Accept that a step towards peace in the Mideast has occurred and that we haven't sent troops into any more countries in four years.

Explain yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Saorsa said:

Seemed to mean sooooo much when Trump moved it to Jerusalem.  Why, the all of MENA would be up in arms,.  The world would go up in flames.

  Ooops, didn't happen, why do you pretend it wasn't vehemently opposed at the time? 

Fear of drone strikes keep everyone's arms down...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

I thought Netanyahu was a lame duck and about to be arrested?

Birds of a feather.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saorsa said:

Stop whining.

Accept that a step towards peace in the Mideast has occurred and that we haven't sent troops into any more countries in four years.

That is a just silly. No step of any kind is occurring and the drawdown started before anal leakage in chief accidentally won office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

I’m thinking bigger.  Reopening our Embassy in Iran.

Where will he get the staff?

image.thumb.png.a09a85a2fce7556a8f880c40df4fc9ec.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

That is a just silly. No step of any kind is occurring and the drawdown started before anal leakage in chief accidentally won office.

Most likely the US is selling a bunch more F-35's to the Saudis and Netanyahu just wants to cooperate on maintenance, expensive fuckers that they are.  He won't be worried because there is an agreement that if the US sells weapons to any other ME country, Israel automatically gets more of the same weapons to maintain superiority, all on the US taxpayer's dime.  No wonder you can't afford M4A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Stop whining.

Accept that a step towards peace in the Mideast has occurred and that we haven't sent troops into any more countries in four years.

??

Accept reality and stop spewing your fascist fantasies

Buddying up to Erdogan, handing Syria to Russia, letting Iran build nukes... not to mention assassinating Soleimani... were all fantastic peace overtures, yeah

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 666 thread. Lame Duck’s  crazed loyal faithful are driven to continue following and serving the evil one. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Thanks, I never really took the time to figure this out.  I still think about 99% of Americans don't give a shit and Trump touting it as a great accomplishment is funny.

I suspect you are right.  Does that mean that those same 99% of Americans are unaware of price tag (2019: $3.8B + $8B loan guarantees) for the aid given to Israel's military every year?  Meanwhile, Israelis enjoy medicare for all (a 3% employment tax covers it) and post-secondary education is virtually free in Israel, while American families struggle to pay the extreme cost of post-secondary education in the USA.  YCMTSU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

I suspect you are right.  Does that mean that those same 99% of Americans are unaware of price tag (2019: $3.8B + $8B loan guarantees) for the aid given to Israel's military every year?  Meanwhile, Israelis enjoy medicare for all (a 3% employment tax covers it) and post-secondary education is virtually free in Israel, while American families struggle to pay the extreme cost of post-secondary education in the USA.  YCMTSU.

I think we know that the entire rest of the world has national healthcare and affordable education.  Half of those people don't care because they are deathly afraid of paying for anything that benefits everyone collectively.  Selfish fucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that we have a  "Christian"  President, how will the Arabs and Israelis try to manipulate the once United States?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

Now that we have a  "Christian"  President, how will the Arabs and Israelis try to manipulate the once United States?

They won't do anything different.  The current manipulation is working extremely well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Voyageur said:

Now that we have a  "Christian"  President, how will the Arabs and Israelis try to manipulate the once United States?

Google "Trump bible". WTF are you talking about? Biden, everybody knows, is Satan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2020 at 4:34 PM, Dog said:

Read.... Diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia and Israel would be bad because Trump.

Perhaps if they both were not such egregious human rights abusers . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

I think we know that the entire rest of the world has national healthcare and affordable education.  

No, millions of USAeans do not know that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Kerry in 2016 saying there will be no peace deals with Israel and the Arab world.

Quote

Listen to this from 2016 & marvel at how insanely wrong he was about everything...this is the type of weapon grade cluelessness that is never punished.

https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/1331016070421889030

 

The DemocRats have been wrong with  every foreign policy in the Middle East  , the swamp is being refilled so they can continue to fuck things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the cabinet Biden is putting together it looks like Obama 2.0.  I wonder what the over and under is until the progressive left that voted Biden in realizes they weren’t picked to play by the team captain.   
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoop: Israeli military prepares for possibility Trump will strike Iran

Source: Axios

The Israel Defense Forces have in recent weeks been instructed to prepare for the possibility that the U.S. will conduct a military strike against Iran before President Trump leaves office, senior Israeli officials tell me. 

The Israeli government instructed the IDF to undertake the preparations not because of any intelligence or assessment that Trump will order such a strike, but because senior Israeli officials anticipate “a very sensitive period” ahead of Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20. 

The IDF's preparedness measures relate to possible Iranian retaliation against Israel directly or through Iranian proxies in Syria, Gaza and Lebanon, the Israeli officials said. 

*snip* 

While Pompeo was in the Gulf, U.S. Central Command announced that B-52 strategic bombers conducted a “short-notice, long-range mission into the Middle East to deter aggression and reassure U.S. partners and allies." That was seen as another signal to Iran.

Read more: https://www.axios.com/israeli-military-prepares-trump-iran-0d0a5725-c410-4f5c-a0ea-9c6f9add4966.html  
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Looking at the cabinet Biden is putting together it looks like Obama 2.0.  I wonder what the over and under is until the progressive left that voted Biden in realizes they weren’t picked to play by the team captain.   
 

???

What happened to Obama being a Marxist Kenyan far-left radical? Was that all bullshit like your concern for the deficit? And if you now say Biden is a centrist, where does that put you one the scale?

- DSK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Joker said:

Looking at the cabinet Biden is putting together it looks like Obama 2.0.  I wonder what the over and under is until the progressive left that voted Biden in realizes they weren’t picked to play by the team captain.   
  

The progressive left voted against the regressive right because that is more important than waging a losing battle.  They won't be picked to play by McConell either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

???

What happened to Obama being a Marxist Kenyan far-left radical? Was that all bullshit like your concern for the deficit? And if you now say Biden is a centrist, where does that put you one the scale?

- DSK

About even with Breitbart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Scoop: Israeli military prepares for possibility Trump will strike Iran

Source: Axios

The Israel Defense Forces have in recent weeks been instructed to prepare for the possibility that the U.S. will conduct a military strike against Iran before President Trump leaves office, senior Israeli officials tell me. 

The Israeli government instructed the IDF to undertake the preparations not because of any intelligence or assessment that Trump will order such a strike, but because senior Israeli officials anticipate “a very sensitive period” ahead of Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20. 

The IDF's preparedness measures relate to possible Iranian retaliation against Israel directly or through Iranian proxies in Syria, Gaza and Lebanon, the Israeli officials said. 

*snip* 

While Pompeo was in the Gulf, U.S. Central Command announced that B-52 strategic bombers conducted a “short-notice, long-range mission into the Middle East to deter aggression and reassure U.S. partners and allies." That was seen as another signal to Iran.

Read more: https://www.axios.com/israeli-military-prepares-trump-iran-0d0a5725-c410-4f5c-a0ea-9c6f9add4966.html  
 

Ah, Trump is starting to throw the toys out of the crib is he?  Well, the lives of a few ME citizens can't possibly mean much if you don't care about 260K American lives lost due to mishandling the pandemic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Joker said:

Looking at the cabinet Biden is putting together it looks like Obama 2.0.  I wonder what the over and under is until the progressive left that voted Biden in realizes they weren’t picked to play by the team captain.   
 

Over/under?

There will be battles in the streets!

Masses of gun wielding progressives running down women with cars. "Vigilante" militias parading everywhere there are media.

Oh, wait that's the "conservatives"...

Where is your "call to action"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Ah, Trump is starting to throw the toys out of the crib is he?  Well, the lives of a few ME citizens can't possibly mean much if you don't care about 260K American lives lost due to mishandling the pandemic.

A Middle Eastern war would break the back of this country, the country will forgive a lot, but they won't forgive that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, badlatitude said:

A Middle Eastern war would break the back of this country, the country will forgive a lot, but they won't forgive that. 

Trump has always wanted to nuke somebody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Joker said:

Looking at the cabinet Biden is putting together it looks like Obama 2.0.  I wonder what the over and under is until the progressive left that voted Biden in realizes they weren’t picked to play by the team captain.   
 

I wonder what the over and under is until you morons* that voted for Trump realizes that they lost.

*Including the morons that voted for Trump and then claimed they didn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2020 at 7:27 AM, Dog said:

“Netanyahu, Mossad chief fly to Saudi, hold first known meet with crown prince.

I wonder is either of them ordered the pork?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Trump has always wanted to nuke somebody.

If he does it, the pay-per-view for his public execution might retire the national debt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Scoop: Israeli military prepares for possibility Trump will strike Iran

Source: Axios

The Israel Defense Forces have in recent weeks been instructed to prepare for the possibility that the U.S. will conduct a military strike against Iran before President Trump leaves office, senior Israeli officials tell me. 

The Israeli government instructed the IDF to undertake the preparations not because of any intelligence or assessment that Trump will order such a strike, but because senior Israeli officials anticipate “a very sensitive period” ahead of Biden's inauguration on Jan. 20. 

The IDF's preparedness measures relate to possible Iranian retaliation against Israel directly or through Iranian proxies in Syria, Gaza and Lebanon, the Israeli officials said. 

*snip* 

While Pompeo was in the Gulf, U.S. Central Command announced that B-52 strategic bombers conducted a “short-notice, long-range mission into the Middle East to deter aggression and reassure U.S. partners and allies." That was seen as another signal to Iran.

Read more: https://www.axios.com/israeli-military-prepares-trump-iran-0d0a5725-c410-4f5c-a0ea-9c6f9add4966.html  
 

The information there, if true, is their opinion is and probably always has been that Trump is nuts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mark K said:

The information there, if true, is their opinion is and probably always has been that Trump is nuts.  

And they are 100% right on that one. Who knows what the hell he will do when cornered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they were conspiring to assassinate a Iranian civilian.  Iran is totally with in their right to do the same but I hope they restrain themselves.  The incoming Biden admin won’t be party to this appalling behavior.

https://apnews.com/article/dubai-iran-united-arab-emirates-nuclear-weapons-israel-28d7c6e4abec1b82f2d2f3ad649bbe01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it looks like the mystery has been answered. The Izzies were notifying their BFF Bone Saw that the Iranians might be a bit pissed soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 10:51 PM, Mark K said:

The information there, if true, is their opinion is and probably always has been that Trump is nuts.  

Hopefully their reading comprehension is better than your own ... lest they skim an intelligence report and decide that Bhutan is going to attack their nightclubs in Tel Aviv with professional dance crews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2020 at 3:32 AM, Fakenews said:

Looks like they were conspiring to assassinate a Iranian civilian.  Iran is totally with in their right to do the same but I hope they restrain themselves.  The incoming Biden admin won’t be party to this appalling behavior.

https://apnews.com/article/dubai-iran-united-arab-emirates-nuclear-weapons-israel-28d7c6e4abec1b82f2d2f3ad649bbe01

Israeli terrorists? 

Good grief. Nobody would ever dream of Israel indulging is state sponsored terrorism would they? 

We know what happens to leaders of countries that support terrorism don't we?

GADDAFI DEAD VIDEO: Dictator begs for life before summary execution | Daily  Mail Online 

He was in better shape than Netty even when dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Israeli terrorists? 

Good grief. Nobody would ever dream of Israel indulging is state sponsored terrorism would they? 

We know what happens to leaders of countries that support terrorism don't we?

He was in better shape than Netty even when dead.

Go girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this