Sign in to follow this  
JimBowie

Georgia secretary of state: My family voted for Trump. He threw us under the bus anyway.

Wow. If there's a single GOPer who still supports Trump after reading this...wow well I don't know how you can actually stand to live in that skin.

The deeply Republican Georgia Sec State who voted for Trump lays out what a POS ratbag he and enablers truly are

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2020/11/25/georgia-secretary-of-state-election-integrity-2020-column/6407586002/

8 hours ago, JimBowie said:

Wow. If there's a single GOPer who still supports Trump after reading this...wow well I don't know how you can actually stand to live in that skin.

The deeply Republican Georgia Sec State who voted for Trump lays out what a POS ratbag he and enablers truly are

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2020/11/25/georgia-secretary-of-state-election-integrity-2020-column/6407586002/

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything in that article that indicated he would not vote for Trump again.

10 hours ago, JimBowie said:

The deeply Republican Georgia Sec State who voted for T**** lays out what a POS ratbag he and enablers truly are

Anyone in politics who by now doesn't know T**** will turn on you like a dime if you don't praise everything he does is either blind or brainwashed

1 hour ago, bridhb said:

Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything in that article that indicated he would not vote for Trump again.

He's not ready to leave the cult.

He's just complaining that the snake-god they worship tried to bite him!

- DSK

My boy friend beat me up.

Why don't you leave him.

You don't understand. I couldn't do that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jules said:

Anyone in politics who by now doesn't know T**** will turn on you like a dime if you don't praise everything he does is either blind or brainwashed

You forgot stupid.

• Like 1

Improved version.

My boy friend beat me up.

Why don't you leave him.

You don't understand. I couldn't do that. Besides, Hillary's emails.

15 hours ago, JimBowie said:

Elections are American — not partisan

Elections are the bedrock of our democracy. They need to be run fairly and, perhaps more important, impartially. That’s not partisan. That’s just American. Yet some don’t seem to see it that way.

When I took office, I committed to running elections in Georgia with integrity. After any election, half of the voters will be happy and the other half will be disappointed. But I wanted to make sure everyone felt confident in the process and confident in the outcome.

Sounds like a good guy to me. Too bad he is becoming a star in every Q conspiracy as a deep-state enemy :(

The Bullshitters will have the last laugh. They have the evidence, they are just waiting until the right time to show it. Any idiot knows that you don’t show your evidence to the lower courts, only the highest court. They’re gonna own their enemies. It’s gonna be a humdinger. 

1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Sounds like a good guy to me. Too bad he is becoming a star in every Q conspiracy as a deep-state enemy :(

I'm sure he's already had to get additional security.

TRUMP!!  BIGGEST LOSER IN HISTORY!!!

THANK GOD, OR RALPH*, OR FATE..

RALPH*  When our daughters  were we bairns, Missus BB told them that God was Mother Natures husband, also known as Ralph...

The Georgia Sec of State you all are having fun with is one of the reasons Trump lost, he told the national-level Republicans to GTFO when they wanted him to "help" with the election.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

The Georgia Sec of State you all are having fun with is one of the reasons Trump lost, he told the national-level Republicans to GTFO when they wanted him to "help" with the election.

And he has my respect... I wish him luck reforming his party.

- DSK

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

And he has my respect... I wish him luck reforming his party.

- DSK

There's a faint hope if ever there was one.

The R's seem to regard elections as merely an annoying roadblock to their right to rule America.

10 hours ago, bridhb said:

Ditto.  

And I did notice where he managed to work in, a shot at Stacey Abrams.

Fuck him.  You reap what you sow.  

Just now, frenchie said:

Ditto.  

And I did notice where he managed to work in, a shot at Stacey Abrams.

Fuck him.  You reap what you sow.  

Well, come on. He's a Georgia Republican. Let's not expect too much of him. I mean, look at her, what do you see!

I'm happy that he is not a smarter drone working to install Lord Trump as President-For-Life, it's a small enough gift. Apparently he expected to not get whipsawed in return.

Reagan-era Republicans put party loyalty above ALL. They did not realize where it was leading them, and apparently none have realized yet that they've almost arrived.

13 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

The R's seem to regard elections as merely an annoying roadblock to their right to rule America.

Part of it is that goddam poor people and brown people and women should not be voting. But agreed, many feel that it will be a good day for Team America Fuck Yeah! when we can just declare that the will of the people has decided and we need never ask them again.

- DSK

I heard him speak on NPR. He said he viewed his job as advancing Republican interests MOST of the time, but for elections he was very much a neutral referee. He said when you lose you don't try and cheat your way back on top, you fall back, regroup,and run again with a better campaign. He thought he ran a good election and AFAIK he did.

10 hours ago, Jules said:

I would simply remove the words "in politics".

16 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I heard him speak on NPR. He said he viewed his job as advancing Republican interests MOST of the time, but for elections he was very much a neutral referee. He said when you lose you don't try and cheat your way back on top, you fall back, regroup,and run again with a better campaign. He thought he ran a good election and AFAIK he did.

Yep, but he was mad at totally the wrong people when he talked about how he and his wife were getting death threats.

Give him credit for being honest in his own belief in little-d democracy, but he's got one hell of a set of blinders on

- DSK

Just now, Steam Flyer said:

Yep, but he was mad at totally the wrong people when he talked about how he and his wife were getting death threats.

Give him credit for being honest in his own belief in little-d democracy, but he's got one hell of a set of blinders on

- DSK

That's why I give him credit, he should have been an all-in Trumpalo, but he wasn't when it really counted.