Bill E Goat

#DiaperDon

Too funny, the fact he shits himself is a matter of national security !!

#DiaperDon is trending number one in...

USA
Canada
UK
New Zealand
Australia
Germany
And it is number two worldwide.

1 minute ago, Navig8tor said:

Ummmm, I think its full.

Looks like a weeks worth. 

Even with his massive gut, Donald Trump's capacity to store and hold shit is massively exceeded by how full of shit he is. It shouldn't be surprising that he's going to leak bits of shit every few minutes. 

I'm surprised none of his cult members have refuted this story by saying that the bulge is simply their president's massive balls, which he can sit on without flinching. What a guy!

31 minutes ago, Happy said:

Even with his massive gut, Donald Trump's capacity to store and hold shit is massively exceeded by how full of shit he is. It shouldn't be surprising that he's going to leak bits of shit every few minutes. 

I'm surprised none of his cult members have refuted this story by saying that the bulge is simply their president's massive balls, which he can sit on without flinching. What a guy!

That's weird, dude. 

It's just this fat arse, his huge fat sloppy arse.

But them again there was that pic of when he shit his pants playing golf.

This is as good a place as any to share this incident of President Trump lashing out about incivility.

And, before any of you give me shit about it, take note of how I consistently refer to the man as "President Trump" and contrast that with the childish tantrums and name--calling that are the hallmark of his interactions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swimsailor said:

He now says Twitter is a national security threat 

His Twitter account is.

• Like 4

Not only does the guy shit on the Constitution, he shits on himself too. 50 days and counting. Will we survive ? 

1 hour ago, Al Paca said:

Not only does the guy shit on the Constitution, he shits on himself too. 50 days and counting. Will we survive ? 

Maybe. I'm waiting for Bill Barr to stick his evil head up. I don't like the silence from that slimeball.

12 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Maybe. I'm waiting for Bill Barr to stick his evil head up. I don't like the silence from that slimeball.

This, Barr will be diligent in his efforts to ensure Donnie’s tenure.

Of course he will be motivated there will be lots of questions about his most selective jurisprudence.

It can’t help that Trumps legal lizards are battling 1-38.

At a guess I’m thinking he will be going at the legitimacy of electors because we’ll, it’s been so unfair.

I look forward to AG Barr's response to President Trump's latest allegation.

Trump continues to deny he lost in first post-election interview, says FBI and DOJ 'missing in action' against 'total fraud'

President Trump on Sunday gave his first interview since losing the Nov. 3 election. As he has done for almost four weeks, Trump continued to angrily deny that reality, this time adding a new claim: His own Department of Justice and the FBI are falling down on the job of investigating his allegations of fraud.

I think A.G. Barr is rather busy these days shredding and burning every piece of paper that has his name on it, and dumping a bunch of computers into vats of nitric acid. Along with underlings he believes might have insufficient loyalty.

- DSK

I don't think Barr is as stupid as many of Trump's henchpersons. He can see the writing on the wall and is spending his time prepping for life PT (Post Trump).

5 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

I don't think Barr is as stupid as many of Trump's henchpersons. He can see the writing on the wall and is spending his time prepping for life PT (Post Trump).

You wish.  This guy is living his dream, He has worked tirelessly for his entire career pursuing his own wacky agenda.  He believes in his heart of hearts that the POTUS is immune from anything and will take this country down the rabbit hole to prove he is right.  He has waited patiently for decades putting this together and he finally has a person in there that will follow him down that hole until he dies.  It is his perfect storm to prove that he is not a wack job.  He will absolutely take this country down to prove he has been right all along.  

35 minutes ago, shaggy said:

You wish.  This guy is living his dream, He has worked tirelessly for his entire career pursuing his own wacky agenda.  He believes in his heart of hearts that the POTUS is immune from anything and will take this country down the rabbit hole to prove he is right.  He has waited patiently for decades putting this together and he finally has a person in there that will follow him down that hole until he dies.  It is his perfect storm to prove that he is not a wack job.  He will absolutely take this country down to prove he has been right all along.  

Anything to speed up the Rapture.

2 minutes ago, another 505 sailor said:

That's Pompeo's job.

Barr is on the same page, it's everyone's job to speed up the Apocalypse.