Sign in to follow this  
Senator Seditious Maximus

Trump loses appeal of Pennsylvania election case

Well neither he or that case are particularly appealing, so that's not surprising.

Holy shit, the Judge who wrote the opinion didn't just rule against them; he trashed the shit out of them.

The first paragraph:

Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy.  Charges of unfairness are serious.  But calling an election unfair does not make it so.  Charges require specific allegations then proof.  We have neither here.

...and he goes on, from there, explaining exactly how merit-less their claims are, how unjust the sought-after relief is... and basically how incompetent, sloppy, and disingenuous they are... for 21 pages

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-third-circuit-court-of-appeals-ruling-in-pennsylvania-election/e2bfd645-efb5-4862-8680-ce92c9ccf6e2/

Jenna Ellis called him part of an "activist judicial machinery"... but... LMAO... he's a Trump appointee!

When all the legal cases are over, I'm going to miss the entertainment, really I am.

6 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Holy shit, the Judge who wrote the opinion didn't just rule against them; he trashed the shit out of them.

The first paragraph:

Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy.  Charges of unfairness are serious.  But calling an election unfair does not make it so.  Charges require specific allegations then proof.  We have neither here.

...and he goes on, from there, explaining exactly how merit-less their claims are, how unjust the sought-after relief is... and basically how incompetent, sloppy, and disingenuous they are... for 21 pages

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-third-circuit-court-of-appeals-ruling-in-pennsylvania-election/e2bfd645-efb5-4862-8680-ce92c9ccf6e2/

Jenna Ellis called him part of an "activist judicial machinery"... but... LMAO... he's a Trump appointee!

When all the legal cases are over, I'm going to miss the entertainment, really I am.

It’s pure gold. https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

32 minutes ago, frenchie said:

The first paragraph:

I doubt that I'll live that long.

2 hours ago, JimBowie said:

subtitled: Why Am I Enjoying this so Much?

Its awesome to watch him lose twice.

8 minutes ago, basketcase said:

I believe that makes it 36 losses.

38, by my count.

In other news of winning, today  -  the Milwaukee recount, requested (and paid for) by the Trump Campaign, is done.  It increased Biden's lead by 132 votes.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, frenchie said:

38, by my count.

In other news of winning, today  -  the Milwaukee recount, requested (and paid for) by the Trump Campaign, is done.  It increased Biden's lead by 132 votes.

That was $3 million well spent.

Edit: I hope they got paid in advance.

19 minutes ago, basketcase said:

Twice!?.... How about his entire life?

12 minutes ago, frenchie said:

38, by my count.

Bazinga!

10 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

That was $3 million well spent.

Edit: I hope they got paid in advance.

Well, somebody is trying to pull back 2.5M. That's gotta hurt. I wonder how many law firms (those that are left I mean) will be suing for fees owed?

7 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Well, somebody is trying to pull back 2.5M. That's gotta hurt. I wonder how many law firms (those that are left I mean) will be suing for fees owed?

There are a lot of unpaid bills out there that somebody is going to have to pay. Theoretically.

O Righties, Righties, wherefore art thou Righties?

I was hoping for at least something here to give me a chuckle.

How about adding Judges to that growing list of Liberal Bias?    Add them to the media, academia, social media, and pretty much every institution known to man, and you'll be running low on what to call next.  Maybe the weather?  Planetary alignments? The Law of Thermodynamics?-

Just now, Ishmael said:

There are a lot of unpaid bills out there that somebody is going to have to pay. Theoretically.

Fortunately for the bullshitters out there, the -rumpleshitstain family is well versed in bankruptcy law.

3 hours ago, Not for nothing said:

Wish he would just grow up,

About 60 years too late for that.

53 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Do you think any lawyers are dumb enough to work for the shitstain without retainers paid in advance?

26 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Do you think any lawyers are dumb enough to work for the shitstain without retainers paid in advance?

Why yes, yes I do.

QBF2OUH75VGUHA3QMZF7NG6EKE.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Just about all of them, at least the White Shoe types anyway. They can afford the loss of a few hours billings, hell, they are probably going to write them off as pro-bono.

Your smaller firms, not so much.

46 minutes ago, Remodel said:

Just about all of them, at least the White Shoe types anyway. They can afford the loss of a few hours billings, hell, they are probably going to write them off as pro-bono.

Your smaller firms, not so much.

Any lawyers supporting Trump are working pro-bozo.

• Like 1

"The ruling with prejudice means that the plaintiffs are barred from bringing another action on the same claim."

2dd621dbae0b2ca9-smh-lol-gifs-find-share

How the fuck do you go to court with no evidence and not expect to get laughed out of the place? 

Glad all the Republicans are voicing their strong condemnation of this fiasco. 

Hire a clown, don't be surprised at the appearance of a circus. Double down, more circuses.

3 hours ago, PHIRKIN said:

Hire a clown, don't be surprised at the appearance of a circus. Double down, more circuses.

Where's the bread?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PHIRKIN said:

I would pay real money to see his whole cabinet and entourage climb out of a clown car. Stone, Flynn, gropentweeter, Barr,  everyone. Pay per view and we get to see Barr mud wrestle melania nude. They would make millions.

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

When will they get tired of all this winning? 

They're like the NY Jets of politics.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

They're like the NY Jets of politics.

Jets fans wear brown sacks, not white hoods. 

93538932_81.jpg?w=594&h=1&crop=1

• Like 1

16 hours ago, fastyacht said:

Such a handsome team haha

image.thumb.png.799ee7225a5138b067b371a9ed085f88.png

Is that Boris Epshtine on the right. He’s a fantastic authoritative bullshitter. He was part of the 2016 campaign team and got a gig on OAN after that. He can lie with a straight face almost as well as Kayleigh. 

• Like 1