Sign in to follow this  
saxdog

Whispers..

39 minutes ago, saxdog said:

WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! Glad they are on our side this time around.  That one was perfect...

Perfect in what way?  Mocking the President of the United States?   Yep that will go over big in some circles, but not so much with the 74 million that voted for him.  I've already seen it being replayed in right leaning media.    I agree that he lost and should step down, but telling the president, any president to shut the Fuck up.....  Yep that will certainly tone down the mood of the country.

3 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Perfect in what way?  Mocking the President of the United States?   Yep that will go over big in some circles, but not so much with the 74 million that voted for him.  I've already seen it being replayed in right leaning media.    I agree that he lost and should step down, but telling the president, any president to shut the Fuck up.....  Yep that will certainly tone down the mood of the country.

"I like this president because he says it like it is.  He speaks his mind.  He's not afraid to ruffle some feathers"

"Also, nobody else can do those things.  Because I don't like it."

Just now, The Joker said:

If you haven't been paying attention, he brought this on himself, he stoked those fires for years, thrived off of them like the gross guy in doom and has profited immensely from doing so.  He Thought he would skate by again by pointing fingers, lawyering up and basically making such a mockery of our institutions that his OWN PARTY has been throwing this shit up.  The mocking is warranted, the swearing is just taking it to his level...  stop listening to his drivel.  You can be an asshat all you want however, if you are an educated/smartish human being, based on the overwhelming science and evidence , just stop spouting his Bullshit.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Why is the onus of the left to tone down the mood? Have you seen what this piece of shit has been up to the last 4 years? Remember Joe Wilson? Fuck the 74 million.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saxdog said:

in the name of God   Shut the FUCK up...

You bitter Lincoln Log Republicans (RINOS) have done a masterful job of explaining precisely how the majority of Americans view this ratbag piece of trailer-park dog dooo who polluted the position of POTUS.  A one-waytrip to GITMO for him and his minions for little waterboard therapy and re-education camp. Follow that with a one way flight over the shark-infested Caribbean and gentle nudge from the copter....

2 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

You bitter Lincoln Log Republicans (RINOS) have done a masterful job of explaining precisely how the majority of Americans view this ratbag piece of trailer-park dog dooo who polluted the position of POTUS.  A one-waytrip to GITMO for him and his minions for little waterboard therapy and re-education camp. Follow that with a one way flight over the shark-infested Caribbean and gentle nudge from the copter....

I wonder if Trump floats. He's got lots of fat, and fat floats. Some shit sinks, some shit floats. He's full of shit. I wonder if it's the floaty kind, or the sinky kind...

He's been a turd in the swimming pool for 4 years - appears he's a floatie

55 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You're actually sort of correct, this time.

First, though, anybody who is offended by this but also wore a "Trump Fuck Your Feelings" t shirt to a super-spreader rally: now you need your safe space? My heart doesn't exactly bleed for those people.

That said, the time for the Lincoln Project is almost over. Once inauguration is done, they should go away. They were successful in their efforts and now their message no longer benefits the country.  So unless they evolve into something else, they should disband.

7 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

He's been a turd in the swimming pool for 4 years - appears he's a floatie

I bet if we drop him from a copter 50 miles off Virginia Beach he’d sink like a stone.  

59 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Mocking the President of the United States? 

Did you ever once call out the Drumph for his non-stop incivility ? 

And mockery of those who could not fight back ? 

Hell no. 

58 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Then take your complaints to "Right Leaning" media.  Go stop the infighting between LP and whatever those 74M call themselves.  Just because we think it's funny doesn't mean the Left has anything to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I bet if we drop him from a copter 50 miles off Virginia Beach he’d sink like a stone.  

This kind of talk doesn't help either. Trump needs to face the legal system for what he has done, and face any consequences that he deserves. Talk of waterboarding and dropping from helicopters is counter productive at this point.

6 minutes ago, Nice! said:

First, though, anybody who is offended by this but also wore a "Trump Fuck Your Feelings" t shirt to a super-spreader rally: now you need your safe space? My heart doesn't exactly bleed for those people.

That said, the time for the Lincoln Project is almost over. Once inauguration is done, they should go away. They were successful in their efforts and now their message no longer benefits the country.  So unless they evolve into something else, they should disband.

Remember who they were lined up with before.  They are far from moderates and will jump sides as long as they are still relevant.  Just be glad they are on our side this time around.  Hopefully they have more waiting in the wings...  GA is gonna get inundated...   

9 minutes ago, Nice! said:

You believe trump is going to go away? He's got the GOP by its balls and will be running a continuous campaign to denigrate Biden and interfere anyway he can. He will keep himself in the news by upping his antics and the R politicians will still bend over backwards to accommodate him or they will get primaried or lose safe seats. Opposition to him will be required and if a group of Rs are helping and ready to fight the way he likes to they are more then welcome to. 

Opposition to Biden's nominees has already started, though eminently qualified she tweeted "nasty" things about trump. Do remember trump has the majority of Rs still backing him and thats true about their leaders too, he is their de facto king and this whole undermining of the elections was just a primer for whats to come.

I like the last phrase, "shut the fuck up". We have heard enough out of his pie hole. It is time to get back to reality. Most of us are tired of the alt reality playbook, most of us voted dumbass out of office. We have a divided country, let's get back to basics. up is up, down is down, gravity never fails.

14 minutes ago, Nice! said:

This kind of talk doesn't help either. Trump needs to face the legal system for what he has done, and face any consequences that he deserves. Talk of waterboarding and dropping from helicopters is counter productive at this point.

Way to rain on my pleasant dreams!  Ok fine, toss him in prison and throw away the key.

3 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

You believe trump is going to go away? He's got the GOP by its balls and will be running a continuous campaign to denigrate Biden and interfere anyway he can. He will keep himself in the news by upping his antics and the R politicians will still bend over backwards to accommodate him or they will get primaried or lose safe seats. Opposition to him will be required and if a group of Rs are helping and ready to fight the way he likes to they are more then welcome to. 

Opposition to Biden's nominees has already started, though eminently qualified she tweeted "nasty" things about trump. Do remember trump has the majority of Rs still backing him and thats true about their leaders too, he is their de facto king and this whole undermining of the elections was just a primer for whats to come.

Yes. In an orange jumpsuit.

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

It's perfect.

Perfect for cunts like you and criminals who pretend to be Presidential.

38 minutes ago, Nice! said:

That said, the time for the Lincoln Project is almost over. Once inauguration is done, they should go away.

Well, Sixty Minutes did a segment on the Lincoln Project. 

They are well aware that they are finished as GOP actors and activists. 

They are not going back, and do not wish to. 

1 minute ago, Nice! said:

Yes. In an orange jumpsuit.

Not happening. Biden has already hinted he's going to leave trump alone and for the "good" of the country, to maintain its "reputation" and keep up the appearances all the cases against him will wind up at the most with fines. No prison time. 

He will be fleecing donors and playing kingmaker for the rest of his life.

Just now, VhmSays said:

Not happening. Biden has already hinted he's going to leave trump alone and for the "good" of the country, to maintain its "reputation" and keep up the appearances all the cases against him will wind up at the most with fines. No prison time. 

He will be fleecing donors and playing kingmaker for the rest of his life.

*Biden* will leave Trump alone, sure. But that doesn't mean the SDNY will leave him alone. There's a laundry-list of indictments waiting for noon on Jan 20th.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nice! said:

*Biden* will leave Trump alone, sure. But that doesn't mean the SDNY will leave him alone. There's a laundry-list of indictments waiting for noon on Jan 20th.

Fines at the most which the GOP and campaign donations will take care of after a lot of litigation and screams of witch hunt which will be believed be nearly half the country. Another set of grievances, sense of unfairness, of being targeted to tear the US further.

1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

I wonder if Trump floats. He's got lots of fat, and fat floats. Some shit sinks, some shit floats. He's full of shit. I wonder if it's the floaty kind, or the sinky kind...

I find my turds float when I am better about limiting my meat consumption and rely primarily on fruits and veggies.  When I up my meat intake, they sink.

I doubt he eats much in the way of plant material other than the grain of a hamberder bun, so he'd sink like a stone.

And, you're welcome for that insight into my bowel habits.

2 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Fines at the most which the GOP and campaign donations will take care of after a lot of litigation and screams of witch hunt which will be believed be nearly half the country. Another set of grievances, sense of unfairness, of being targeted to tear the US further.

I wonder if he's going to do all his gnashing of teeth on Twitter and maybe OANN.  He's not going to have a WH press corp, Coms department, CNN, probably Fox, and the rest of the machine he has free now.  I'm sure he'll have publicists, but he has to pay for that.  No way Kellyannne, Kaighley, and the Bagdad Bobettes will just work for him for fun.  No speech writers, No Pence, no Gym Jordan, maybe Rudy.  He'll be in the news but most of the MSM don't even show him now and he's still President.  I think he will be fighting lawsuits and yelling at his dwindling true believers in darker and darker corners.

15 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I find my turds float when I am better about limiting my meat consumption and rely primarily on fruits and veggies.  When I up my meat intake, they sink.

Nice dissertation subject.

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

I wonder if he's going to do all his gnashing of teeth on Twitter and maybe OANN.  He's not going to have a WH press corp, Coms department, CNN, probably Fox, and the rest of the machine he has free now.  I'm sure he'll have publicists, but he has to pay for that.  No way Kellyannne, Kaighley, and the Bagdad Bobettes will just work for him for fun.  No speech writers, No Pence, no Gym Jordan, maybe Rudy.  He'll be in the news but most of the MSM don't even show him now and he's still President.  I think he will be fighting lawsuits and yelling at his dwindling true believers in darker and darker corners.

Hope you are right but he has 74 million ready to vote for him and enough leverage in red districts to swing votes to favored candidates. His approval amongst Rs is quite high 90%+ don't discount him based on the media you consume.

The media bubbles in the US and on social platforms are really exclusionary. 

12 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

With $180,000,000 and counting being mailed in by the deplorables, he can have rooms full of well-paid bimbos ready to lie for him. 

tRumpian heaven.

19 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I doubt he eats much in the way of plant material other than the grain of a hamberder bun, so he'd sink like a stone.

And, you're welcome for that insight into my bowel habits.

Nah, fatty shit floats, so does the undigested part of meals after beans. Milky stuff and some types of fruits cause that too as do a host of diseases and disorders of the gallbladder, pancreas and intestines.

2 minutes ago, VhmSays said:

Hope you are right but he has 74 million ready to vote for him and enough leverage in red districts to swing votes to favored candidates. His approval amongst Rs is quite high 90%+ don't discount him based on the media you consume.

The media bubbles in the US and on social platforms are really exclusionary. 

I don't think I'm discounting him on the media I consume, I think I'm discounting him on the media machine he won't have access to anymore.  He'll be one guy, an ex-President, and the 74M can't get much out of a guy with no real power other than being a celebrity.  Plenty of those 74M just voted for the Republican because they would NEVER vote for a Dem so they'll move on the the next guy.  The deplorables will stay deplorable 'till the end.

4 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

With $180,000,000 and counting being mailed in by the deplorables, he can have rooms full of well-paid bimbos ready to lie for him. 

tRumpian heaven.

But with no actual power to back it up.  No firings, no draining the swamp or building the wall.  Just some guy.

6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

I don't think I'm discounting him on the media I consume, I think I'm discounting him on the media machine he won't have access to anymore.  He'll be one guy, an ex-President, and the 74M can't get much out of a guy with no real power other than being a celebrity.  Plenty of those 74M just voted for the Republican because they would NEVER vote for a Dem so they'll move on the the next guy.  The deplorables will stay deplorable 'till the end.

90% + approval and Facebook is all he needs to stay relevant and a pita. There will be enough R seniors and wannabes using his endorsement and flag to keep him relevant to the part of the country that voted for him, approves of him and thinks there was a lot of fraud this election. 

1 minute ago, VhmSays said:

90% + approval and Facebook is all he needs to stay relevant and a pita. There will be enough R seniors and wannabes using his endorsement and flag to keep him relevant to the part of the country that voted for him, approves of him and thinks there was a lot of fraud this election. 

Yeah maybe, I just think his celebrity will fade without real power.

1 minute ago, roundthebuoys said:

Yeah maybe, I just think his celebrity will fade without real power.

Hopefully time proves you right.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, Sixty Minutes did a segment on the Lincoln Project. 

They are well aware that they are finished as GOP actors and activists. 

They are not going back, and do not wish to. 

Did not see that..  I stand corrected...  Maybe they will lend their considerable talents to the left moving forward.  Lord knows we need guys like that in our tent...  Careful though.  They are Very Very good at playing this game...  They spent too long in the trenches on the other side.  It's gonna take a bit more than them just saying it.  If they partake on this side next time around..  Good on them.  

4 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Maybe they will lend their considerable talents to the left moving forward.  Lord knows we need guys like that in our tent...

The left is indeed terrible at marketing. 

1 hour ago, shaggy said:

Did not see that..  I stand corrected...  Maybe they will lend their considerable talents to the left moving forward.  Lord knows we need guys like that in our tent...  Careful though.  They are Very Very good at playing this game...  They spent too long in the trenches on the other side.  It's gonna take a bit more than them just saying it.  If they partake on this side next time around..  Good on them.  

If the R party remains somewhat Trumpian, they’ll probably be there in the next cycle. It will be interesting to see who emerges as post-Trump leaders of the party. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Mocking the president is as old as this country and some 18th and 19th century mocking was quite brutal. Some editorials, for one example, suggested that Teddy Roosevelt "sucked on the knob of an ivory cane". This was one of the reasons he did the "Rough Riders" thing, to prove he actually was manly. I'll leave it to you to decide if "Rough Riders" sounds gay or not :lol:

Now fast forward to the last 4 years or so, there is ONE person in the USA that has done more than anyone in decades to coarsen political discourse, ignore norms of behaviour, and generally take the national conversation into the gutter. This person has cruelly mocked a disabled reporter, come up with childish nicknames for opponents, and in general reduced everything to the level of conversation at a junior high lunch table where the bad kids have to sit because they throw food at everyone. I will leave it to you to determine who this is and if an equal and opposite reaction is a surprise or an expected result. 

Here is how much respect Grover Cleveland got:

cleveland-crop-uc-santa-barbara.jpg&f=1&

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

The left is indeed terrible at marketing. 

They very very much are.

Say I get up in the morning, catch a fish, shoot a deer, drive my truck to the nursery to get some mulch, grab lunch, fly to Tangier Island for dinner, and come home. The average islander here is 100% convinced the libruls are going to ban powerboats, fishing, guns, trucks, and airplanes and then make their kids into trannies :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Mocking the president is as old as this country and some 18th and 19th century mocking was quite brutal. Some editorials, for one example, suggested that Teddy Roosevelt "sucked on the knob of an ivory cane". This was one of the reasons he did the "Rough Riders" thing, to prove he actually was manly. I'll leave it to you to decide if "Rough Riders" sounds gay or not :lol:

Now fast forward to the last 4 years or so, there is ONE person in the USA that has done more than anyone in decades to coarsen political discourse, ignore norms of behaviour, and generally take the national conversation into the gutter. This person has cruelly mocked a disabled reporter, come up with childish nicknames for opponents, and in general reduced everything to the level of conversation at a junior high lunch table where the bad kids have to sit because they throw food at everyone. I will leave it to you to determine who this is and if an equal and opposite reaction is a surprise or an expected result. 

Here is how much respect Grover Cleveland got:

cleveland-crop-uc-santa-barbara.jpg&f=1&

For those who may not know, Cleveland was accused of fathering a child.  His opponents picked up on that and thus was born the campaign chant  "Ma, Ma, where's my Pa?" by Cleveland opponents, to which Cleveland supporters replied "Gone to the White House, Ha! Ha! Ha!.”

4 hours ago, The Joker said:

Trump will never get the shit he deserves thrown at him. Its not possible to mock him enough. He doesn't deserve to be known as an ex-president.

5 hours ago, shaggy said:

WOWWWWWWWW!!!!! Glad they are on our side this time around.  That one was perfect...

"Our" side????  Whose side is that?

1 minute ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Trump will never get the shit he deserves thrown at him. Its not possible to mock him enough. He doesn't deserve to be known as an ex-president.

The only way out of that dilemma is for him to croak off while in office.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Every human on the planet regardless of party who have no respect for Donald Trump.  That's who.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

They very very much are.

Say I get up in the morning, catch a fish, shoot a deer, drive my truck to the nursery to get some mulch, grab lunch, fly to Tangier Island for dinner, and come home. The average islander here is 100% convinced the libruls are going to ban powerboats, fishing, guns, trucks, and airplanes and then make their kids into trannies :rolleyes:

That sounds like a bitchin' day.

3 hours ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

The Pride of New York must not be mocked. 

3 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Every human on the planet regardless of party who have no respect for Donald Trump.  That's who.

Ok, fair enough.  I guess I'm on "our side" too, then.

• Like 1

What’s the financial motivation for a post election video?    

Just now, Lark said:

Will it feature hookers in Moscow?

18 hours ago, Burning Man said:

the one that wants a reasonable non orange moron in the WH...

14 hours ago, Lark said:

Georgia 

32 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Georgia 

Thanks 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:55 PM, The Joker said:

The Lincoln Project is a Republican group, founded by veterans of George Bush's and John McCain's campaigns. 

Nothing to do with us; we're just spectators.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, Nice! said:

the time for the Lincoln Project is almost over. Once inauguration is done, they should go away. They were successful in their efforts and now their message no longer benefits the country.  So unless they evolve into something else, they should disband.

Their stated intention is to go after all the Trumpists infecting their Party. 

They've already started: 

I'm pretty sure they'll be around for the mid-terms, at the very least.