JimBowie

The Brits are Cunts

Still pissed we won the War of Independence are they?  Still practicing the ancient art of gang planking American flagged vessel for the purpose of plunder, piracy or kidnapping US citizens are they?  Hopefully we can muster a Trump Armada, invade the BVIs and repatriate the good man's name and yacht.  What say ye, MAGA!?

https://sailinganarchy.com/2020/12/02/detained-and-fined/

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

This thread needs b00bs

NzE3NjYyM2I2MDE4OTlmYWQ0MTBkNTVlOGEzNTgx

3 hours ago, JimBowie said:

download (19).jpg

half the fleet would sink on the way.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

They would run outta gas way before they sunk 

Listen and repeat:

Biden is President-elect here:

923c5f138ee051bb0c5b035f0b03f08a.gif

Her Majesty is sovereign here:

32c69680c3b381151b518bf2506a0fb1.gif

3 hours ago, JimBowie said:

download (19).jpg

They would be a magnificent sight, running up on the beach at Dunkirk shitfaced drunk with their AR14's. I encourage them to start the trip right now. Take extra beer.

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, 44forty said:

They would run outta gas way before they sunk 

......and then they'd roll side on........ then they'd roll a bit.... ship some water.....then sink...

Question?........ who snags the ice chest?

5 minutes ago, wal' said:

......and then they'd roll side on........ then they'd roll a bit.... ship some water.....then sink...

these being yankistanis it'd begin with a survival of the fattest....to begin with and the very few skinney ones watching at a discreet distance as they mawl and brawl  etc etc eventually shooting each other in all directions thereby freeing up cooler space for a coupla skinny guys to jump in and paddle off to a convenient beach bar for margaritas and mingle with all the hot chicks

.....well..... that's a plan..

We need to send Meal Team 6 down there to set them straight.

tumblr_o8jfdxG7il1ubqi7ao1_500.jpg

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, ROADKILL666 said:

No they are still mad we had to bail them out of two world wars.

you arrive two years late for two world wars and we had to pay for it..

• Like 6

In all seriousness, this seems like a bad way to recoup lost tourist dollars.

• Like 3

Take it to PA, FFS! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ishmael said:

They would be a magnificent sight, running up on the beach at Dunkirk shitfaced drunk with their AR14's. I encourage them to start the trip right now. Take extra beer.

wrong side of the channel send them against the white cliffs

9 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

previous outing of Trump armada

dc2c5d42b303bb833f578581f169e90b

db315d37-62e1-45f7-b9af-8503658f69c3-lar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROADKILL666 said:

No they are still mad we had to bail them out of two world wars.

Well really it was the Russians who bailed them out of the second one. Yes America sold a bunch of stuff to a bunch of countries but if you were not on the eastern front you didn't do the heavy lifting.

• Like 1

maybe the CIA could drop Rudy in by cover of night for a recon assessment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KC375 said:

wrong side of the channel send them against the white cliffs

I'm not concerned, they probably only carry enough gas to get to the other side of the Gulf Stream, and after that it's a three-month drift to Iceland. The beer will be long gone.

I’ll try to keep the shoreside beer supply protected in case they ever return

1 hour ago, rmdanko said:

Let's see a foggy night in Barnard Castle featuring a night time rendezvouse with Rudi Guliani and Dominic Cummings involving some sort of deal for MI 6 operatives and special boat service lads to keep Donald in office while CIA resources dispose of Boris as Dominic's revenge for his humiliation at Carrie's hands....

Is that the opening chapter of the latest from Le Carre or is it the cold open of this weekend's SNL.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KC375 said:

Let's see a foggy night in Barnard Castle featuring a night time rendezvouse with Rudi Guliani and Dominic Cummings involving some sort of deal for MI 6 operatives and special boat service lads to keep Donald in office while CIA resources dispose of Boris as Dominic's revenge for his humiliation at Carrie's hands....

Is that the opening chapter of the latest from Le Carre or is it the cold open of this weekend's SNL.

Sounds more like Spitting Image.

• Like 2

Same thing happened to a local whale watch captain here in the San Juans when he crossed the line to Canada.

So what? Follow the rules. I have no interest in hearing snowflakes whine when they are held accountable  for their actions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KC375 said:

And what about Rudy's trusty sidekick Sydney?  Can she remove her teeth and make her mouth into an "O"?

49 minutes ago, Baldur said:

Same thing happened to a local whale watch captain here in the San Juans when he crossed the line to Canada.

So what? Follow the rules. I have no interest in hearing snowflakes whine when they are held accountable  for their actions.

Three little letters?  GPS.  Hard to imagine anyone without a tablet, phone, chart plotter.  In airplanes we call it "situational awareness".  Have been tempted to poke my nose across the Cheese Curtain to see how long it would take for the Black Helicopters to arrive but I respect authority these days now that I am of a certain age.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zenmasterfred said:

Three little letters?  GPS.  Hard to imagine anyone without a tablet, phone, chart plotter.  In airplanes we call it "situational awareness".  Have been tempted to poke my nose across the Cheese Curtain to see how long it would take for the Black Helicopters to arrive but I respect authority these days now that I am of a certain age.

And we treat the cheese curtain seriously

Canada cheese-smuggling ring busted

12 hours ago, wal' said:

You can have the bud light and the processed feedlot beef , I will have the top quality ice chest 

• Like 1

In the spring I was sailing just a mile south of Victoria (I'm from Victoria) and I was buzzed by a Canadian border patrol airplane.  I thought to myself that this is ridiculous, we're not in the Soviet Union here!    A week later I was chatting with a fellow who works for the border patrol.  He told me that it's not bad guys who are crossing the borders.   It's normal people who are just trying to get back to their family or visit a sick mother.  Thousands of these nice, normal people are trying to cross borders, all thinking that they are truly innocent of any real crime.  Covid has made the world nuts. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Foolish said:

In the spring I was sailing just a mile south of Victoria (I'm from Victoria) and I was buzzed by a Canadian border patrol airplane.  I thought to myself that this is ridiculous, we're not in the Soviet Union here!    A week later I was chatting with a fellow who works for the border patrol.  He told me that it's not bad guys who are crossing the borders.   It's normal people who are just trying to get back to their family or visit a sick mother.  Thousands of these nice, normal people are trying to cross borders, all thinking that they are truly innocent of any real crime.  Covid has made the world nuts. 

And that's how you produce the post thanksgiving spike in Canada and the one that will emerge in the US (today's record numbers not yet a function of thanksgiving gatherings....that will come).

What do I say, you ask?

TAKE IT TO PA YOU TWAT!!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, On The Hard said:

What do I say, you ask?

TAKE IT TO PA YOU TWAT!!!

Sorry.  It's a legitimate sailing topic.  I just pulled a Fox News stunt and made is political.  Tell Fox to take it to PA.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rmdanko said:

After the four seasons press conference, it might be better if Rudy doesn’t book his own travel to somewhere  with virgin in the name.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Sounds more like Spitting Image.

How do you like the new stuff?

10 minutes ago, Upp3 said:

A shame Cummings returned to his plerrr resigned. He is my favourite character.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:22 PM, Ishmael said:

Ha ha - Dunkirk is the beach where the British Expeditionary Force was rescued 1940 - you guys didn't join the party until much later. Oops - sorry, that's not American history so I shouldn't expect you to know. ;-)

Not sure of the thread title but at lest it is giving the Chinese a rest. Have you ever noticed it is never America's fault? I think there is probably more to the story, I would love to hear the other side too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matagi said:

A shame Cummings returned to his plerrr resigned. He is my favourite character.

3500.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

• Like 1

As a brit cruising in 'merican waters, without first clearing in?  I would be warmly welcomed?  Forgiven my indiscretion, and given the welcome basket?

I have felt like the CIA's most wanted, every time I have arrived in the US, due to the 'welcome', even when arriving legally, I could not imagine the reaction when one of the short fat ugly useless stupid rancid hitler redneck pompous arrogant arsehole rentacop wankstain fucks starts to smell blood?

Bring trumps navy, just bring it, go on, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

We could just arrange a prisoner exchange?  Keep it all civilised?  Just give us the hit and run murderer who killed a child while drunk driving on the wrong side of the road, then jumped on a flight, claiming diplomatic immunity, and we'll think about it.

I think I should probably not work in diplomacy.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, maxstaylock said:

As a brit cruising in 'merican waters, without first clearing in?  I would be warmly welcomed?  Forgiven my indiscretion, and given the welcome basket?

I have felt like the CIA's most wanted, every time I have arrived in the US, due to the 'welcome', even when arriving legally, I could not imagine the reaction when one of the short fat ugly useless stupid rancid hitler redneck pompous arrogant arsehole rentacop wankstain fucks starts to smell blood?

Bring trumps navy, just bring it, go on, come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

We could just arrange a prisoner exchange?  Keep it all civilised?  Just give us the hit and run murderer who killed a child while drunk driving on the wrong side of the road, then jumped on a flight, claiming diplomatic immunity, and we'll think about it.

I think I should probably not work in diplomacy.

You are probably right maxstaylock about your career choice but you do have a point. You are also correct I believe, that the 'diplomatic immunity' ploy was a bit thin. I loved the part in one of the Lethal Weapon movies where the bad guy held up his passport and claimed in a broad Afrikaans accent "Diplomatic Immunity" Danny Glover's response was to put a round right in the middle of his forehead with the line "It's been revoked". 

I have read that if you arrive unannounced in the USA in a sailboat they arrest you. Apparently you have to give 72 hours notice but of course, being Americans, those complaining about the BVI's actions wouldn't know that. In fact most countries are less welcoming to those not arriving on scheduled flights or ferries than most assume. One of Jimmy Cornell's books details all that country by country

6 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

Ha ha - Dunkirk is the beach where the British Expeditionary Force was rescued 1940 - you guys didn't join the party until much later. Oops - sorry, that's not American history so I shouldn't expect you to know. ;-)

Not sure of the thread title but at lest it is giving the Chinese a rest. Have you ever noticed it is never America's fault? I think there is probably more to the story, I would love to hear the other side too.

I'm Canadian, and I knew that.

7 hours ago, Upp3 said:

Great fun, in small portions. I couldn't watch a 90-minute special, but 3 is OK. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maxstaylock said:

(...) I could not imagine the reaction when one of the short fat ugly useless stupid rancid hitler redneck pompous arrogant arsehole rentacop wankstain fucks starts to smell blood?

Aah, that’s what we all admire you Tommies for - that sophisticated sense for noble understatement. 

On 12/3/2020 at 2:08 PM, KC375 said:

And we treat the cheese curtain seriously

Canada cheese-smuggling ring busted

The one time CBSA was rude/aggressive to my Canadian wife and I was when we had more than our $20 allotment of dairy products in the car. They cared less about finding me with a quarter oz of weed years back than they did about trying to bring in $80/ cheese & milk.

Time to get this thread back on track.  Repeat after me:

"Impounding American yachts making way under Innocent Passage is outrageous and the Brits are Cunts!"

5 minutes ago, European Bloke said:

Have the fat people in the chav boats set off yet? When should we expect them?

You'll hear them long before you see em...promise. They love discharging the AR-15s in full auto.

Help! Help! Merday! Merday!

I have shot a bunch of holes in my yot when my AR-15 went on full auto.

As heard on Ch. 16. Only bubbles at the scene of transmission.

19 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

Yes, a stunning British failure that history has somehow painted as a great British success. Let's see, 68,000 dead, all equipment abandoned... Jolly good show BEF, hip hip Hooray! Now that's cricket! So, how did that whole appeasement thing work out for you guys? 

13 hours ago, Ishmael said:

I'm Canadian, and I knew that.

Of course you did, you're not American- ha ha!

32 minutes ago, George Dewey said:

Yes, a stunning British failure that history has somehow painted as a great British success. Let's see, 68,000 dead, all equipment abandoned... Jolly good show BEF, hip hip Hooray! Now that's cricket! So, how did that whole appeasement thing work out for you guys? 

At least we weren't late for the party. Outnumbered and outgunned by the most organised war machine in history up to that time we still 'went to bat' for our allies.

The bravery of those civilians who took unarmed, sometime inland boats to rescue the BEF is remarkable, Crikey the American's can't even put together a flotilla of pleasure boats to tout their soon to be former president without several of them sinking. 

Several boats sink during Texas parade supporting Trump on Lake Travis in Texas I ABC7 - YouTube

At least we didn't just sit back, tear up the treaties and cry "Britain First". We were, and I hope still are, made of more honourable stuff than that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

And ten thousand sovereigns should you visit!

Can I bring Pence?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

At least we weren't late for the party. Outnumbered and outgunned by the most organised war machine in history up to that time we still 'went to bat' for our allies.

The bravery of those civilians who took unarmed, sometime inland boats to rescue the BEF is remarkable, Crikey the American's can't even put together a flotilla of pleasure boats to tout their soon to be former president without several of them sinking. 

Several boats sink during Texas parade supporting Trump on Lake Travis in Texas I ABC7 - YouTube

At least we didn't just sit back, tear up the treaties and cry "Britain First". We were, and I hope still are, made of more honourable stuff than that.

Perhaps, but as you can see, not all Americans lack knowledge of history. I completely agree that the bravery of all allied persons involved at Dunkirk, civilian and military, was tremendous and this is notwithstanding the British and French blunders that caused the situation in the first place. Fortunately the Germans also screwed the pooch big time, missing an opportunity to completely destroy the British army. 

If you knew your own history a little better, you might not be so quick to complain about Americans being "late to the party." The UK was being well supplied by the US as early as September 1940, which I still realize was a year after the official war started. The blunders I referred to earlier were not limited to those in May 1940 in France. Would you accept the people of Czechoslovakia and Poland complaining that Britain and France were "late to the party" because, instead of standing with their allies against Nazi aggression, Czechoslovakia was simply chopped up by bigger European powers, led by Brittan, with the best parts handed to Hitler, without the consent of the Czechoslovakia leaders, to achieve "peach in our time"? Within the UK, this does not fall on Chamberlin alone; this policy was supported by most of British government and society, including the Royal family. Why? Because the same post-WW1 anti-war sentiment that existed in the US also existed in the UK as people on both sides of the Atlantic buried their heads in the sand. 

This was not the only example of British appeasement, but it was the most recent leading up to WW2. It was a policy that caused tremendous suffering in Europe and gave Hitler both time and resources to strengthen his position. Although others would, I won't go so far as to say this is what started "the party" but I will say that, without this, "the party" may have been a good bit shorter and quite a bit less bloody.

• Like 2

My apologies to BVIs. This photo from AVIs where Covid is running wild like a pack of Southern Rebels through the Blues.

FB_IMG_1607200560480.jpg

14 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

One word

Brexit;)

• Like 6

15 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

The Dunkirk evacuation was truly remarkable both in its execution and its propaganda use in reframing the ignominy of the end of the BEF as something positive. (Darn good show as otherwise morale could have cratered) How the largest empire the world has known found itself outgunned by a recently defeated and destitute country is a topic for another time and thread.

As to “tear up the treaties and cry "Britain First". We were, and I hope still are, made of more honourable stuff than that”...

I think you have not been following Brexit in general and the UK Internal Market Bill where the government has announced it plans to break the law in “only a limited way”

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mad said:

One word

Brexit;)

Ahaahaha, made it to my Top 10 replies this year ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, George Dewey said:

Perhaps, but as you can see, not all Americans lack knowledge of history. I completely agree that the bravery of all allied persons involved at Dunkirk, civilian and military, was tremendous and this is notwithstanding the British and French blunders that caused the situation in the first place. Fortunately the Germans also screwed the pooch big time, missing an opportunity to completely destroy the British army. 

If you knew your own history a little better, you might not be so quick to complain about Americans being "late to the party." The UK was being well supplied by the US as early as September 1940, which I still realize was a year after the official war started. The blunders I referred to earlier were not limited to those in May 1940 in France. Would you accept the people of Czechoslovakia and Poland complaining that Britain and France were "late to the party" because, instead of standing with their allies against Nazi aggression, Czechoslovakia was simply chopped up by bigger European powers, led by Brittan, with the best parts handed to Hitler, without the consent of the Czechoslovakia leaders, to achieve "peach in our time"? Within the UK, this does not fall on Chamberlin alone; this policy was supported by most of British government and society, including the Royal family. Why? Because the same post-WW1 anti-war sentiment that existed in the US also existed in the UK as people on both sides of the Atlantic buried their heads in the sand. 

This was not the only example of British appeasement, but it was the most recent leading up to WW2. It was a policy that caused tremendous suffering in Europe and gave Hitler both time and resources to strengthen his position. Although others would, I won't go so far as to say this is what started "the party" but I will say that, without this, "the party" may have been a good bit shorter and quite a bit less bloody.

I am proudly American but I married into a family whose mother was British and I spent a lot of time understanding the wartime heritage of the Brits.

Undoubtedly, the American entry into WW2 turned the tide in favor of Britain and her allies in WW2. However there was only a war for us to join because the Brits did not surrender and continued virtually single handed to fight against overwhelming odds against the AXIS (until Russia got involved) . It is hard to contemplate how that island nation stood firm . Churchill's speech in the commons after Dunkirk defies common sense but it stands as one of the most defiant agenda's in history.

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty’s Government-every man of them. That is the will of Parliament and the nation. Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.   

Basically he was telling the world that the Brits would carry on defending their island, and even if the island was captured, would carry on the struggle until America came to liberate the old world.

It was incredible foresight because at that time, the USA was committed to non-intervention and the Brits had left a huge portion of their military equipment captured in France . Part of the cabinet wanted to agree terms with Germany.   But Churchill foresaw that Britain could survive and that if Britain survived for long enough, the US would eventually come to her aid. 

The Brits not only survived but they gave the Nazis a bloody nose when they repelled the invasion during the Battle of Britain. (Great movie)

Germany needed to defeat Great Britain before they could turn on Russia. They failed despite overwhelming superior forces and the odds started to turn against Germany when they attacked Russia.  

Finally let us not forget the role of Russia . They entered the war in 1941 and lost 11 million military and 8 million +/- non combatants.

The post war history of the world saw a relatively unharmed prosperity of the US versus the smashed industrial complex of Russia which never really recovered and a British empire which had entirely lost its place. 

• Like 1

When two tampons are walking down the street why don't they talk to anyone?

Cause they're stuck up cunts.

(rimshot)

1 hour ago, EYESAILOR said:

Basically he was telling the world that the Brits would carry on defending their island, and even if the island was captured, would carry on the struggle until America came to liberate the old world.

I always assumed he was referring to Canada and the other nations of the Empire/Commonwealth. Australia, South Africa, New Zealand etc.

1 hour ago, SteveJH said:

I always assumed he was referring to Canada and the other nations of the Empire/Commonwealth. Australia, South Africa, New Zealand etc.

EYESAILOR has it right, but this is all a massive thread drift.

Those who think the Brits have any rights on this one should both look up the location (narrow channel, basically have to cross the border if sailing upwind) and the definition of innocent passage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samc99us said:

EYESAILOR has it right, but this is all a massive thread drift.

Those who think the Brits have any rights on this one should both look up the location (narrow channel, basically have to cross the border if sailing upwind) and the definition of innocent passage.

Thank you for returning this to the original point: The Brits on BVI are cunts and deserve condemnation.

12 hours ago, George Dewey said:

Ha ha ha ha! Selling equipment and operating a lend lease operation is no more being "at the party" any more than the supplier of beer is "at a party". Sending ships os somewhat different from sending men, ships sink but men die.

Hoping for 'peace in our time when you are 22 miles across the water from Continental Europe is somewhat different from life going on as normal across the 3,000 miles of the Atlantic Ocean. Anyway, collectively we beat the buggers, Hitler and Hirohito but while Britain appeased because we knew we were ill prepared for a fight against the military might of Germany others sat on their hands. US cities were not at risk of civilians dying through a German blitz on US cities while thousands were dying in the UK

And I do know my history quite well actually. for example my mother used to sign off Lancs as fit to fly and she used to go up in Mossies for in flight instrument testing.

Anyway, it is history, lets hope we learn from it and never let it be repeated.

Discussion is healthy though :-)

SS  

8 hours ago, KC375 said:

The Dunkirk evacuation was truly remarkable both in its execution and its propaganda use in reframing the ignominy of the end of the BEF as something positive. (Darn good show as otherwise morale could have cratered) How the largest empire the world has known found itself outgunned by a recently defeated and destitute country is a topic for another time and thread.

As to “tear up the treaties and cry "Britain First". We were, and I hope still are, made of more honourable stuff than that”...

I think you have not been following Brexit in general and the UK Internal Market Bill where the government has announced it plans to break the law in “only a limited way”

I did tick "like" for your post. I did meam by my comments 'as a country' not as a group of politicians which thankfully make up a very small % of the UK's population :-)

SS

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Matagi said:
12 hours ago, mad said:

One word

Brexit;)

Ahaahaha, made it to my Top 10 replies this year ;)

It’s not often somebody lands one in the back of their own net so successfully. :lol:

2 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

I did tick "like" for your post. I did meam by my comments 'as a country' not as a group of politicians which thankfully make up a very small % of the UK's population :-)

SS

But a big chunk of the population voted for Brexit and the current party in power. 

13 hours ago, mad said:

But a big chunk of the population voted for Brexit and the current party in power. 

As is their prerogative as citizens of that country. At least the losers didn’t cry foul or cheat or fraud or theft like in some other votes.

• Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, zenmasterfred said:

You (we) were Of A Certain Age 20 years ago.

Now the correct term is Geezer.

22 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:
On 12/6/2020 at 10:20 AM, mad said:

As is their prerogative as citizens of that country. At least the losers didn’t cry foul or cheat or fraud or theft like in some other votes.

You're not really following it in detail are you.^_^

They did lie, cheat, use propaganda and suppress intelligence reports to swing the referendum and are continuing at pace doing the same thing 4 years later.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mad said:

You're not really following it in detail are you.^_^

They did lie, cheat, use propaganda and suppress intelligence reports to swing the referendum and are continuing at pace doing the same thing 4 years later.

They are politicians, what do you expect - he he. Both sides were guilty of, at the least, mis-leading statements. 

I stand by my statement as i was referring to the electorate not the politicians. The stayers may have criticised the sense of the vote but I cannot remember ever reading of any of them claiming cheat, foul, destroyed ballots and although they maybe didn't like the numbers the other side polled didn't question the actual numbers.

You are allowed to do that in a democracy. Seems that for a significant percentage of American's that democracy is great if YOU win.

image.png.c1710664f2cd4c953c2106ff1bb75950.png

Youtube is a bit of a cunt too it seems.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:12 PM, EYESAILOR said:

It is hard to contemplate how that island nation stood firm

Being a large Island nation that was once the largest Colonial power, it isn’t hard to imagine their ability to mechanize a war machine that was effective and built up in a defensive nature before they turned offensive. 

America supported the war effort in WWI and WWII with Liberty ships and support materials until we were ultimately drawn into the fight that Germany initiated and Japan and the other Axis powers aided.

On 12/5/2020 at 7:12 PM, EYESAILOR said:

They had no choice and America,  Australia, Britain and France(freedom fighters) as well as a few other nations were able to eliminate the threat from the Western front, Africa and the Pacific while Russia eliminated the threat from the Eastern front. 

China, among other countries were freed from the bondage they had endured under Japan and Britain has sustained a dignified stature on the world stage. 

Let’s not be too bothered by SS beating his British chest from China. He’s a sailor and personally promotes our sport so we all have a similar goal.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shanghaisailor said:

They are politicians, what do you expect - he he. Both sides were guilty of, at the least, mis-leading statements. 

I stand by my statement as i was referring to the electorate not the politicians. The stayers may have criticised the sense of the vote but I cannot remember ever reading of any of them claiming cheat, foul, destroyed ballots and although they maybe didn't like the numbers the other side polled didn't question the actual numbers.

You are allowed to do that in a democracy. Seems that for a significant percentage of American's that democracy is great if YOU win.

PM accused of cover-up over report on Russian meddling in UK politics

This article is more than 1 year old

No 10 refuses to clear release of report into Russian political interference before election

http://theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/04/no-10-blocks-russia-eu-referendum-report-until-after-election

"The Russia report" is the report of the British Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament (ISC) into allegations of Russian interference in British politics, including alleged Russian interference in the 2016 Brexit referendum and the 2014 Scottish independence referendum.[1] The committee completed the report in March 2019 and it was published in July 2020.

The report is notable for allegations suggesting any delay of publication were due to government machinations. Accusations by the opposition suggested the delay was politically motivated while the government declared any such criticism ‘ peddling reprehensible smears and conspiracy theories for party political reasons ahead of the election’. [2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_and_Security_Committee_Russia_report

Russia report reveals UK government failed to investigate Kremlin interference

This article is more than 4 months old

Intelligence and security committee publishes long-delayed findings on Russian influence over UK politics

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/21/russia-report-reveals-uk-government-failed-to-address-kremlin-interference-scottish-referendum-brexit

24 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Being a large Island nation that was once the largest Colonial power, it isn’t hard to imagine their ability to mechanize a war machine that was effective and built up in a defensive nature before they turned offensive. 

America supported the war effort in WWI and WWII with Liberty ships and support materials until we were ultimately drawn into the fight that Germany initiated and Japan and the other Axis powers aided.

They had no choice and America,  Australia, Britain and France(freedom fighters) as well as a few other nations were able to eliminate the threat from the Western front, Africa and the Pacific while Russia eliminated the threat from the Eastern front. 

China, among other countries were freed from the bondage they had endured under Japan and Britain has sustained a dignified stature on the world stage. 

Let’s not be too bothered by SS beating his British chest from China. He’s a sailor and personally promotes our sport so we all have a similar goal.

I think he maybe a Nigel Farage fan

On 12/4/2020 at 7:14 AM, LB 15 said:
On 12/4/2020 at 1:26 AM, rmdanko said:

After the four seasons press conference, it might be better if Rudy doesn’t book his own travel to somewhere  with virgin in the name.

Rudi has issues that prevent any form of travel and trying to find his dick for Borat's daughter to stroke was only the start.

Like his brain leaking diesel down his face and farting in front of the judge isn't good.

However who would have thought he would catch Covid ....the icing on the cake. 

On 12/5/2020 at 9:54 PM, fastyacht said:

And ten thousand sovereigns should you visit!

Actually it is only one sovereign, not ten thousand that has got the Brits in the shit aboard the SV Brexit.

23ec03dc-c8ff-4402-b33e-89647f2e5692.gif.af69c0ef1c388d33a4cbb2b8622c7901.gif

And the silly cunts don't know how to navigate. 

5df380d182bdb.thumb.jpeg.79f0cac15aa7567313db2c514b3cf790.jpeg

• Like 2