Sign in to follow this  
Mid

Civil War

Coming...... 

• Like 1

Arizona Republican Party wants to know if you are prepared to die for tRump

I wonder if Commander Bone Spurs has the nerve to instigate war among his supporters. Sedition would guarantee a bunk in a federal prison.

Subsidize $1.99 Grand slams at Dennys, and a .99-cent McRib and the  F.B.I. can just round up the MAGA's at their convenience. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Subsidize $1.99 Grand slams at Dennys, and a .99-cent McRib and the  F.B.I. can just round up the MAGA's at their convenience. 

Maybe a free "iced, Ristretto, 10 shot, venti, with breve, 5 pump vanilla, 7 pump caramel, 4 Splenda, [and] poured, not shaken," at Starbucks and they can round up few worthless souls as well....

3 minutes ago, nacradriver said:

Maybe a free "iced, Ristretto, 10 shot, venti, with breve, 5 pump vanilla, 7 pump caramel, 4 Splenda, [and] poured, not shaken," at Starbucks and they can round up few worthless soles as well....

Soles with holes in them?

4 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Soles with holes in them?

spell check thanks

54 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I wonder if Commander Bone Spurs has the nerve to instigate war among his supporters. Sedition would guarantee a bunk in a federal prison.

He's already tested those waters and the Trumpublicans are behind him. This is not going to end well.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's already tested those waters and the Trumpublicans are behind him. This is not going to end well.

It sure won't end well for anyone

CNN anchor Jake Tapper on Wednesday went off on Republicans and President Donald Trump for their “clownish” coup attempt, branding their effort to subvert democracy and nullify the presidential election over baseless voter-fraud conspiracies as “absolutely disgraceful.”

Over the past few weeks, Team Trump’s increasingly hapless legal challenges to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victories in various key swing states have been tossed out of court, including the Supreme Court. All 50 states and the District of Columbia, meanwhile, have now certified their votes, paving the way for Biden’s official Electoral College win.

In what appears to be one last-ditch effort, however, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sued the battleground states of Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan, alleging that recent voting law changes in those states mean their 62 combined electoral votes should be blocked and Trump should be re-elected.

The president announced on Wednesday morning that he was joining the lawsuit, calling it the “big one” and the “case that everyone has been waiting for.” Later that afternoon, the Republican Missouri attorney general filed an amicus brief in support of Texas, joined by 16 other attorneys general from states that Trump carried.

Reporting on these latest developments on Wednesday afternoon, Tapper noted that some in the president’s “ride-or-die brigade in Congress” are now urging their Republican colleagues on Capitol Hill to also join the amicus brief.

“We have to point out, we have discussed this lawsuit on the show before, and it’s not taken seriously by any credible legal experts on the left or the right,” the veteran anchor added.

After White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins noted that while the lawsuit is a “long-shot,” it shows that the president is continuing to fight the election results and “tightening his grip on the GOP” despite the dubiousness of the latest legal challenge.

“So while the president is undermining democracy, he is having people help him in this effort,” Collins stated.

“It’s just not a credible lawsuit,” Tapper reiterated, citing conservative attorney George Conway’s recent assessment of the suit. “It’s full of nonsense and conspiracy theories.”

“This is where the Republican Party is now. If you cross the president, you actually fear for your life,” the CNN moderator stated at one point, referencing the Pennslyvania GOP Senate leader saying she'd get her "house bombed" if she defied Trump.

Later in the segment, the CNN political reporter Gloria Borger brought up the president’s personal attempts to push state lawmakers and officials to intervene on his behalf in an effort to throw out votes and flip results.

“It’s election tampering. I don’t care if you’re doing it on a phone from the Oval Office, or you’re doing it on a phone from your basement,” she declared. “What the president is doing is wrong, and he should be held accountable for it.”

“Making challenges in court is one thing,” Borger continued. “Of course, he is completely allowed to do that if he wants to. He doesn’t have a case anywhere, obviously, but at a certain point, what he is doing is telling elected officials to say the election that got you elected was illegal because it didn’t elect me too.”

A clearly disgusted Tapper, meanwhile, made his feelings clear when it came to the Republican push to keep Trump in the White House.

“It is a clownish, and it will be a failed attempt, at a coup, a non-violent coup,” he exclaimed. “But it is absolutely disgraceful. There’s really no other word for it other than that.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jake-tapper-blasts-clownish-gop-coup-attempt-says-it-is-absolutely-disgraceful?source=articles

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

I don’t like Trump, but in the words of Greta...  How Dare You besmirch the McRib!  

• Like 2

Us libbers stand ready 

Think Elon ain't man nuff fer Texas? A Silicon Valley metro sexual? Hardly. Tesla will manufacture an AR15 with a twist. Instead of lead bullets using gunpowder, it shots streel bullets using electromagnetic rail gun. Best part? It's rechargable, of course! BTW it shoots 3,000,000 rounds per minute. Yes. Three Million per minute. Take that NRA.
https://babylonbee.com/news/to-celebrate-move-to-texas-tesla-introduces-battery-powered-ar-15

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I am pretty sure his cowardly ass will not be leading any charges.

2 hours ago, Mid said:

Coming...... 

Oh boy, old white neo- Marxist stupid shit revolution is coming. Run for your lives! :lol: 

2 hours ago, Mid said:

Coming...... 

It's nice to know we have a president that would rather plunge the country into civil war than admit he lost an election. It's equally reassuring to have the GOP giving the thumbs the whole way. The GOP is a domestic terror group.

5 minutes ago, Venom said:

Oh boy, old white neo- Marxist stupid shit revolution is coming. Run for your lives! :lol: 

Boy are you confused. This is more Benito Mussolini coming your way.

1 minute ago, badlatitude said:

Boy are you confused. This is more Benito Mussolini coming your way.

Too late. 

So how does this work ? Does one team wear red uniforms the other team wears blue uniforms? 
Does one side get the urban camo and the other side goes with the jungle camo? Which side is that? I want the jungle camo...Dog gets the hot pink cameo with matching rhinestone  epaulets. 

2 minutes ago, dacapo said:

So how does this work ? Does one team wear red uniforms the other team wears blue uniforms? 
Does one side get the urban camo and the other side goes with the jungle camo? Which side is that? I want the jungle camo...Dog gets the hot pink cameo with matching rhinestone  epaulets. 

From what I read from your post you get to be Colonel Klink.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this mysterious civil war the left keeps talking about. I’m not aware of any armies forming up. 

1 minute ago, Monkey said:

I’m not aware of any armies forming up. 

That's just what they want you to think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mid said:

Coming...... 

You think so?  Why?  I thought there was a chance if the election was really close and all or most of the swing states were contested and the election was mired in the courts.  None of that has played out.  What's left are a few cosplay meal team 6 types.  

There might be a tiny number of pockets of sporadic violence here and there.  But CW?  Nah...... not gunna happen.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this mysterious civil war the left keeps talking about. I’m not aware of any armies forming up. 

You probably missed the Arizona GOP's call to arms.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-gop-sparks-controversy-on-twitter-as-some-fear-recent-post-may-incite-violence

Note: That's Fox News reporting it. here's another

https://www.azfamily.com/news/politics/election_headquarters/some-arizona-lawmakers-concerned-over-azgop-twitter-posts-appearing-to-incite-violence/article_ba841c92-39b4-11eb-9bd5-5f79de562743.html

It's not the liberals looking to start a civil war.

• Like 1

Just now, bhyde said:

So, if I understand this correctly, you’re worried that a small percentage of Arizona is going to take on the U.S. military?  

I too am terrified. 

8 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Walkers, golf carts, SS checks, and Medicare vs. Abrams tanks.  

21 minutes ago, Monkey said:

So, if I understand this correctly, you’re worried that a small percentage of Arizona is going to take on the U.S. military?  

I too am terrified. 

They won't take on the military but there's a whole nuther thread about that kid in MN.  

2 hours ago, Monkey said:

I don’t like Trump, but in the words of Greta...  How Dare You besmirch the McRib!  

The best meat foam around!

53 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I too am terrified. 

I didn't say I was worried about it. You said you were "trying to wrap my head around this mysterious civil war the left keeps talking about." The left isn't talking about a civil war, it's the Right. And it's not just the loonies, it's the AZGOP through their official twitter feed.

Does that sound like a good idea to you?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bhyde said:

I didn't say I was worried about it. You said you were "trying to wrap my head around this mysterious civil war the left keeps talking about." The left isn't talking about a civil war, it's the Right. And it's not just the loonies, it's the AZGOP through their official twitter feed.

Does that sound like a good idea to you?

“The left isn’t talking about a civil war”

Seeing as Mid started a thread talking about a civil war....  Is he a Trumper?

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

I too am terrified. 

I think it would be more accurate to say a percentage of US citizens may take on other US citizens.

Mid is obviously referring to the current media about the GOP's BS in AZ. That's why his second post is "Arizona Republican Party wants to know if you are prepared to die for tRump." You're welcome.

Now, you answered a question with a question. Let me re-phrase.

Do you think it's a good idea for the AZGOP to be promoting violence?

• Like 1

yup, it’s been brewing for years and years imnsho

2 hours ago, Burning Man said:

You think so?  Why?  I thought there was a chance if the election was really close and all or most of the swing states were contested and the election was mired in the courts.  None of that has played out.  What's left are a few cosplay meal team 6 types.  

There might be a tiny number of pockets of sporadic violence here and there.  But CW?  Nah...... not gunna happen.

I tend to agree with machine-gun barbie here.

3 hours ago, Venom said:

Too late. 

yup, too late that a culture of rank idiocy and bullshit is alive and well in this grate cuntry, and shocking, it's politics are completely right-wing. 

fuck right-wing ideology.

It's an interesting question that we never should have to ask.  In our little microcosm here, would Jeffi, Dog or Woofie and I shoot at each other?  Is that where we are?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

It's an interesting question that we never should have to ask.  In our little microcosm here, would Jeffi, Dog or Woofie and I shoot at each other?  Is that where we are?

The question you should be asking is under what circumstances would I shoot at [insert name]. What would it take. I think it goes without saying that normal people in the right situation can do some incredibility horrible things. 

35 minutes ago, bhyde said:

What would it take. I think it goes without saying that normal people in the right situation can do some incredibility horrible things. 

Most people are extremely reluctant to take the life of another human bean. 

Of course the psycho-Reich is well aware of that, and use it to their advantage. 

There will be no civic disturbance. 

That would require a sustained presence outside in the cold.

That would require staying out after dark.

That would require leaf blowers for the tear gas  and umbrellas for the canisters and the ability to distinguish between private property and Democrat owned stores.

That would require the ability to run away from police armed with more than a picket and a thick shake.

That would require remembering your long underwear and woolly hats. (has anyone marketed MAGA knitwear yet?) 

There will be no civic unrest.

8 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Wasn’t he. Blind in one eye ?

8 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I don’t want to be Schultz. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Burning Man said:

It is not the meal team six types which I worry will start a civil war, it is more the types of stunts that the TX AG is pulling now. They are in effect attempting to take away the representation of the citizens of those states. It may be a total failure, but the very idea that someone at that level of govt thinks that is appropriate is unsettling to say the least. Combine that with a third of the country being easily lead into believing provably false conspiracy theories that demonize half the country, a country that has not been more divided along geographical lines since the civil war, and you do have all the ingredients for a civil war. I am not saying we will have one, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if we see one in the next decade either. To head it off, we will need to see Joe pull off leading one heck of an economic recovery. Warm and well fed people are a lot less likely to risk that, scared hungry people facing eviction have less to lose and more to hate others over. We are not out of the woods with the health and economic fallout from the pandemic, it could get quite a bit worse still. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LenP said:

It is not the meal team six types which I worry will start a civil war, it is more the types of stunts that the TX AG is pulling now. They are in effect attempting to take away the representation of the citizens of those states. It may be a total failure, but the very idea that someone at that level of govt thinks that is appropriate is unsettling to say the least. Combine that with a third of the country being easily lead into believing provably false conspiracy theories that demonize half the country, a country that has not been more divided along geographical lines since the civil war, and you do have all the ingredients for a civil war. I am not saying we will have one, but I wouldn't be totally shocked if we see one in the next decade either. To head it off, we will need to see Joe pull off leading one heck of an economic recovery. Warm and well fed people are a lot less likely to risk that, scared hungry people facing eviction have less to lose and more to hate others over. We are not out of the woods with the health and economic fallout from the pandemic, it could get quite a bit worse still. 

The suit alleges that it is un-elected bureaucrats that have disenfranchised voters by relaxing election safeguards required by the election laws of the defendant states. Some would say the relaxation of safe guards made fraud easier. The more cynical think that was the intent.

In our state we have 58,000 mail-in ballots that were received before the were sent out. 51,000 received one day after having been sent out and 9000 with no mailed date. The day before the election PA reported having sent out 2.7 million ballots. The day after the election they reported having sent out an additional 700,000 with no chance at all of them being returned by legitimate voters.

1 hour ago, LenP said:

No way that anything that could help economic recovery gets through the Senate. Mitch and the Americans will never do something to help their enemies. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dog said:

The suit alleges that it is un-elected bureaucrats that have disenfranchised voters by relaxing election safeguards required by the election laws of the defendant states. Some would say the relaxation of safe guards made fraud easier. The more cynical think that was the intent.

In our state we have 58,000 mail-in ballots that were received before the were sent out. 51,000 received one day after having been sent out and 9000 with no mailed date. The day before the election PA reported having sent out 2.7 million ballots. The day after the election they reported having sent out an additional 700,000 with no chance at all of them being returned by legitimate voters.

You seem rather supportive here. Do you support the Texas case?

Just now, Sol Rosenberg said:

You seem rather supportive here. Do you support the Texas case?

I doubt it changes the election results but to the extent that it prompts election officials to follow the law, yes, I do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dog said:

^ several lies ^

- DSK

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Monkey said:

Does he represent the entire country who stands to the left of center?

Or are you part of the problem, with the generalizations, labeling, and hatred generation?

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

Could you please clarify which of these you are claiming is illegal?

What safeguards were relaxed?  What fraud has been discovered as a result?  Can you please CITE your ballot numbers?  Cursory google searches return nothing.  Of course, it might be that you are twisting the wording.  That always makes it harder to find facts.

This is a very rare 'dog actually chooses to post an argument" post.  I mean, it could probably be put on the endangered species list.  So now that you've presented an argument, where are the facts?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

So now that you've presented an argument, were are the facts?

Said approximately 40 judges so far....

24 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Could you please clarify which of these you are claiming is illegal?

What safeguards were relaxed?  What fraud has been discovered as a result?  Can you please CITE your ballot numbers?  Cursory google searches return nothing.  Of course, it might be that you are twisting the wording.  That always makes it harder to find facts.

This is a very rare 'dog actually chooses to post an argument" post.  I mean, it could probably be put on the endangered species list.  So now that you've presented an argument, where are the facts?

Are you interested in any state in particular?

35 minutes ago, Dog said:

Any issues with how PA conducts it's elections should be resolved by PA, which it was. If there is something egregiously unconstitutional with what they do and which the PA courts ignore, then the DOJ could get involved. What TX is doing is very much like the neighbors deciding to discipline your kids because you are not doing it the way they think you should. If I put my kids in a time out it is parenting, if my neighbor decided to do it that is kidnapping. I expect the SC to dismiss this as being the absurdity it is, however that TX thinks it has some place in telling PA how to conduct it's elections is wrong on every level. 

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Are you interested in any state in particular?

So you refuse to back up your claims?  I even quoted your post.

You made claims.  With numbers.  Cite proof.

4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

So you refuse to back up your claims?  I even quoted your post.

You made claims.  With numbers.  Cite proof.

I understand you want to know what the alleged violations are. They are not the same for all defendant states.

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

I understand you want to know what the alleged violations are. They are not the same for all defendant states.

Cite proof about the claims you made in the post I quoted, Dog.  Be specific, and back up your numbers.

image.thumb.png.c013d7b264594aac85c8278315873d6b.png

12 minutes ago, LenP said:

Any issues with how PA conducts it's elections should be resolved by PA, which it was. If there is something egregiously unconstitutional with what they do and which the PA courts ignore, then the DOJ could get involved. What TX is doing is very much like the neighbors deciding to discipline your kids because you are not doing it the way they think you should. If I put my kids in a time out it is parenting, if my neighbor decided to do it that is kidnapping. I expect the SC to dismiss this as being the absurdity it is, however that TX thinks it has some place in telling PA how to conduct it's elections is wrong on every level. 

Not at all. Texas alleges that the defendant states violated federal law. They want the defendant states to comply with the constitution. The expressly state that they are not asking the SCOTUS to decide the election.

10 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Cite proof about the claims you made in the post I quoted, Dog.  Be specific, and back up your numbers.

image.thumb.png.c013d7b264594aac85c8278315873d6b.png

No thanks....believe it or don't believe it, I don't care.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

There ya go.  Dog is totally unable to produce evidence to back up his false claims.

I'm confused about something else.  For quite a while I had gathered the impression that Dog lived in Florida.  Now, he's suggesting he lives in Pennsylvania.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Not at all. Texas alleges that the defendant states violated federal law. They want the defendant states to comply with the constitution. The expressly state that they are not asking the SCOTUS to decide the election.

I've asked Warbird several times to enlighten us as to the section of the Constitution that has been violated.  Perhaps you could so enlighten us. 

Just now, Grrr... said:

There ya go.  Dog is totally unable to produce evidence to back up his false claims.

I doubt you can back up your claim that they are false.

3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I've asked Warbird several times to enlighten us as to the section of the Constitution that has been violated.  Perhaps you could so enlighten us. 

Article 1, section 4

8 minutes ago, Dog said:

For all intents and purposes they are. They are asking the SC to handover selection of electors only in states with Republican legislatures and where Biden, a Democrat, won the state. It is plainly being done to overturn an election in a bloodless coup. History will see it that way just as most Americans can see it that way today. 

1 hour ago, Dog said:

I doubt it changes the election results but to the extent that it prompts election officials to follow the law, yes, I do.

So which officials didn't follow which laws?

2 minutes ago, Dog said:

Doggie prefers to believe unsubstantiated bullshit he don’t care, do you?

Almost 40-0 with the presiding judges calling the claims bullshit and no proof being offered to support the R’s bullshittery but hey if it’s good enough for the R’s then it’s good enough for Doggie.

Doggie wants proof- he could possibly start with reading some of the judges rulings, many are less than flattering in calling the R’s claims bullshit.

But we’ve been here before, Doggie don’t read what he doesn’t want to read.

17 minutes ago, Dog said:
18 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

That's not how this work, and you know it.  YOU level the allegation, YOU provide the proof.

It's absurd to think it appropriate that I could trow out an outlandish allegation and challenge you to prove it isn't true. 

If I were to do that, you know damned well you'd call me on it.  Rightfully so.

The danger is growing that Trump’s lies about the election will lead to violence

But passions are not dissipating; they are exploding. Republicans across the country, from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) down to county GOP chairs, are inflaming them with their encouragement or their acquiescence. Violence seems ever more possible when President-elect Joe Biden’s victory becomes official — if not before. Short of that, Mr. Trump is creating a new playbook for failed candidates: Rile the base; delegitimize your opponent’s victory; pressure state officials to flip the results. This strategy could be far more potent in a closer election. It threatens the foundations of U.S. democracy.

3 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

That's not how this work, and you know it.  YOU level the allegation, YOU provide the proof.

It's absurd to think it appropriate that I could trow out an outlandish allegation and challenge you to prove it isn't true. 

And more specifically, how can you prove something that didn't happen is false?

23 minutes ago, Dog said:

You have the burden of proof asshole. They're your claims.  Until such time as you actually manage a shred of Truth, your claims will be met with a healthy dose of reality.

image.png.1f8f992d4ca74b1d5175eaf9cc223e00.png

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dog said:

Hahaha.  You're a stupid piece of shit

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ishmael said:

It has already ended well.  Trump looks like Bush when he can't find the exit.

1 minute ago, hasher said:

It has already ended well.  Trump looks like Bush when he can't find the exit.

I can only imagine how President Trump would've behaved in a similar situation. 

He'd blame the door and bitch and moan how he was set up to look bad.

I doubt the man is even capable of laughing off a simple mistake.

39 minutes ago, Dog said:

^ lie ^

Texas is expressly asking the SCOTUS to overturn the election because the Texas 1%ers on top don't like the result

- DSK

Bush did give us more humor than little don.

27 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Got it...Grrr said my claims were false but he hasn't provided proof.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dog said:

I used to have a dog who would go to the middle of the road and sit. And thankfully, the cars stopped.  I never learned to think dog.

14 minutes ago, Dog said:

Before that, you made some claims.  You've been asked for evidence to support those claims.  You are ducking that request - claiming "you don't care".

You cared enough to make the claims, but are unwilling to provide evidence to support them.  Got it.

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Before that, you made some claims.  You've been asked for evidence to support those claims.  You are ducking that request - claiming "you don't care".

You cared enough to make the claims, but are unwilling to provide evidence to support them.  Got it.

That's Dog.  Qanon shitposter, troll and liar.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't care if Grrr believes it or not so why should I bother?

7 minutes ago, Dog said:

Because middle school teacher says so? Just a guess. :D

17 minutes ago, Dog said:

I trust you'll refrain from ever asking another poster for evidence to back up a claim.  To do otherwise would be hypocritical.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

I trust you'll refrain from ever asking another poster for evidence to back up a claim.  To do otherwise would be hypocritical.

How about this...If I do ask for backup and the decline to provide it I'll assume they feel they have better things to do and I will not attack them personally for it.

I don't think this country is headed for Civil War simply on the basis that we are not capable of it.

Half of us don't even give enough of a shit to vote.   And over 40% of us are obese. Any widespread civil unrest would come to a halt as soon as it started to disrupt the supply chains to Sizzler and Hometown Buffet.  The reaction of many liberals to Hillary's loss was to cry, and one of the major bragging rights of conservatives is that after their rallies there is very little litter.  Then there is the consistent generalizing and misunderstanding of identity.  One of my closest liberal friends owns a Ford Super Duty Diesel as he needs it to tow his fishing boat. One of my closest conservative friends drives a Prius and expressed dismay on a sailing trip last year that there was no cream and vanilla extract for his coffee.

For the most part, we are lazy complacent fat fucks who, at a societal level, cannot get shit done.   We aren't close to even being wired for Civil War. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dog said:

The courts have rejected every lawsuit except one. You are currently 1-54. Putting a spin on a failed lawsuit doesn't change a thing, a piece of shit will always be a piece of shit.When the Supreme Court throws the latest garbage out will you finally realize you've been chasing a car?

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Mitch and the Reich Americans will never do something to help their enemies. 

FIFY  -  They see the American people as their enemies. 

The Michigan AG says she wants to sue Texas because they "ran their election to disenfranchise black voters with one drop box for 1.7 Million residents of very ethnically diverse Harris County." 

Why not ?? 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The courts have rejected every lawsuit except one. You are currently 1-54. Putting a spin on a failed lawsuit doesn't change a thing, a piece of shit will always be a piece of shit.When the Supreme Court throws the latest garbage out will you finally realize you've been chasing a car?

Maybe.  But there's a 2018 Hunter Biden Taxes sedan coming in the other direction right now that looks ripe for chasing.

15 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I don't think this country is headed for Civil War simply on the basis that we are not capable of it.

Half of us don't even give enough of a shit to vote.   And over 40% of us are obese. Any widespread civil unrest would come to a halt as soon as it started to disrupt the supply chains to Sizzler and Hometown Buffet.  The reaction of many liberals to Hillary's loss was to cry, and one of the major bragging rights of conservatives is that after their rallies there is very little litter.  Then there is the consistent generalizing and misunderstanding of identity.  One of my closest liberal friends owns a Ford Super Duty Diesel as he needs it to tow his fishing boat. One of my closest conservative friends drives a Prius and expressed dismay on a sailing trip last year that there was no cream and vanilla extract for his coffee.

For the most part, we are lazy complacent fat fucks who, at a societal level, cannot get shit done.   We aren't close to even being wired for Civil War. 

Many of the Sizzlers and Home Town Gorge Your Fat Fucking Face Feeding Troughs are closed. The buffet model violates COVID-19. Wonder what would happen if they closed down all the Starbucks and other like-minded establishments and shut down the free internet and told people they need to start thinking for themselves.

About your friend with the truck...  let me guess, there is a Patagonia sticker on the back.

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Maybe.  But there's a 2018 Hunter Biden Taxes sedan coming in the other direction right now that looks ripe for chasing.

I will get some satisfaction watching animal control sweep Dog from the pavement.

31 minutes ago, benwynn said:

How big is the fishing boat?!

28 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

FIFY  -  They see the American people as their enemies. 

I asked for a long time around here whether democRATS were Americans too. None of the Faithful could answer in the affirmative. If hammered about it they would bullshit around to avoid the negative, but couldn’t say yes. Based on that, we have Americans and democRATS.