Sign in to follow this  
Baruna

Replacement Sink/Shower Handle for 90s-00s J 4x's

Looking for a replacement sink/shower handle for my J 42. I think they were installed in many J Boats in the 1990s-2000s, but I haven't been able to find them online. Has anyone found a source for replacements?

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

I don't know about the J42 specifically but most (all?) boat faucet fixtures can be replaced with your favorite home depot or other hardware store home faucet.  You'll get it for a fraction of the cost compared to anything with the word "marine" in it and plenty more products to choose from.  A few years ago I had a J/109 and replaced the faucets with a delta faucet like the link below.  Worked perfectly.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Delta-Grant-Single-Handle-Pull-Out-Sprayer-Kitchen-Faucet-In-Stainless-16953-SS-DST/203745557

I couldn't find a direct replacement for the original J-boats combo faucet/shower head either.  I replaced mine with 'Ambassador Marine Trinidad Head / Shower Combo Faucet with Classic Sprayer', $209 from Defender.  I just replaced the faucet/shower head and discarded the handles.  IMO, they are far superior to the originals.

On 12/29/2020 at 2:10 PM, Baruna said:

Looking for a replacement sink/shower handle for my J 42. I think they were installed in many J Boats in the 1990s-2000s, but I haven't been able to find them online. Has anyone found a source for replacements?

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

I don’t know anything about J boats but Scandvik produces kitchen and shower fittings for the marine industry

Scandvik is very common on production boats 

https://www.scandvik.com/