Sign in to follow this  
Senator Seditious Maximus

President Pelosi

Just to remind Cruz and his 10 little minions in the Senate getting ready to play "Pick the President"; the Constitution clearly states the prez and veep terms end at noon on Jan 20 2021.  If Cruz delays the electoral college vote: Ms Nancy becomes Madame President.  Let that sink in.  Even Moscow Mitch is unwilling to allow that to happen.  Her first order will be to arrest Trump and Cruz and hang them for sedition.

download (3).jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks. This will rob me of a night’s sleep!!

4 minutes ago, Snore said:

Thanks. This will rob me of a night’s sleep!!

Phone Georgia and ask if they can produce one for you.

19 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Phone Georgia and ask if they can produce one for you.

Just listened to the entire phone call.  ANYONE who has held any position in any organization will agree he is an ass.  He dominated the call, nit letting others speak.   If you had a different opinion you were wrong.  

Oddly, I felt bad for the Georgians 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JimBowie said:

Just to remind Cruz and his 10 little minions in the Senate getting ready to play "Pick the President"; the Constitution clearly states the prez and veep terms end at noon on Jan 20 2021.  If Cruz delays the electoral college vote: Ms Nancy becomes Madame President.  Let that sink in.  Even Moscow Mitch is unwilling to allow that to happen.  Her first order will be to arrest Trump and Cruz and hang them for sedition.

This is correct but I don't see any path for that to happen now. There are no disputed elections. There are vacuous court cases but the courts have not ordered the inauguration to be postponed. But yes, if they did, It would be President Pelosi.

In related news, Kelly Loefler and David Perdue are not Senators. They might be on Wednesday, but right now, they ain't.

5 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

This is correct but I don't see any path for that to happen now. There are no disputed elections. There are vacuous court cases but the courts have not ordered the inauguration to be postponed. But yes, if they did, It would be President Pelosi.

In related news, Kelly Loefler and David Perdue are not Senators. They might be on Wednesday, but right now, they ain't.

At the moment they are just more unprincipled Republicunts.

17 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

in related news, Kelly Loefler and David Perdue are not Senators. They might be on Wednesday, but right now, they ain't.

The bookies and polls are continuing to lean in the right direction for a progressive outcome, and I'm just now reading about Jack Reacher snooping about in Tennessee, apparently to do with fraud and corruption of a counties computers. Just the man to have on the job, that's for damn sure.  

2 hours ago, JimBowie said:

She well intends to put Trumps testicles (or so Malania says) on the pedestal and whack away!  "MADAME PRESIDENT"

135476415_235457424815958_7762668998202957163_o.jpg

I'll vote for that. She needs a bigger hammer.

53 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Why?  I'm betting he has tiny testicles.  That hammer is more than enough.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Wrong grip, mate. Look at it. She needs to hold the one she has straight.

1 hour ago, jocal505 said:

Wrong grip, mate. Look at it. She needs to hold the one she has straight.

Nah, both wrong.

If she goes for the straight smash she's gunna be deflected by the gigantic Macca Gut.

9 hours ago, JimBowie said:

You mean if Trump manages to get the inauguration delayed, Pelosi becomes president and she can have Trump arrested over the Georgia tapes?

Well when you put it that way...

Would that be wrong?:ask:

:lou:

4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

You mean if Trump manages to get the inauguration delayed, Pelosi becomes president and she can have Trump arrested over the Georgia tapes?

Well when you put it that way...

Would that be wrong?:ask:

:lou:

Presidents cannot have anyone arrested, but they can drop hints to the AG ;)

2 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Presidents cannot have anyone arrested, but they can drop hints to the AG ;)

Today or tomorrow would be a good day to drop the AG-elects name.  Maybe someone that scares the living piss out the whole cabal, like Barack Obama or Robert Mueller.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Today or tomorrow would be a good day to drop the AG-elects name.  Maybe someone that scares the living piss out the whole cabal, like Barack Obama or Robert Mueller.

Nope, Mueller dropped the ball big time. He had a chance and mumbled his way out of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Nope, Mueller dropped the ball big time. He had a chance and mumbled his way out of it.

Yeah, I don't actually think it will be either, although I think Mueller would like to finish what he started.  Anyway, sounds like Sen Doug Jones or Merrick Garland right now. Merrick Garland would be a nice plot twist.

Sally Yates or Merrick Garland but not that time server Jones.

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Sally Yates or Merrick Garland but not that time server Jones.

Sally Yates would be my pick, but I doubt either of those would get past confirmation in the Senate if Georgia falls to the Republicunts. 

34 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Sally Yates would be my pick, but I doubt either of those would get past confirmation in the Senate if Georgia falls to the Republicunts. 

I don’t think Biden should consider pleasing Republicans above competence, and Yates + Garland are plenty competent. That’s what Republicans do. They consider pleasing Republicans above competence.

15 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I don’t think Biden should consider pleasing Republicans above competence. That’s what Republicans do. Republicans consider pleasing Republicans above competence.

I agree. If it all depended on the Republicans we'd see Bill Barr back in.

Yes, we should consider it a lack of leadership on Biden's part that he's not considering a more bipartisan pick. If only DemocRATs met Republicans half way then we wouldn't find ourselves in the sorry state we are in.

Just now, Olsonist said:

Yes, we should consider it a lack of leadership on Biden's part that he's not considering a bipartisan pick. If only DemocRATs met Republicans half way then we wouldn't find ourselves in the sorry state we are in.

FTFY

Is it possible, and what are the negatives to picking whomever he wants, and bypassing the Senate by making them the "acting" whatever? Hasn't that tactic been used a number of times over the last 4 years to avoid the confirmation process?

5 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Love the Obama angle...  He should wait until Georgia is done and dusted...  The xchoices will be very diferent depending on the outcome.  

• Like 1