Jules

Maybe Storming The Capitol Wasn't Such A Good Idea

2 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Her ex-boyfriend turned her in.  That must have been the best phone call ever.

Right!?  

Also-- these Trump 'tards aren't even bothering to hide that they are traitors.  Try to sell Pelosi's laptop to Russia?  WTF?

9 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Bad decision lady.

Another one of those "Patriots". What is it with Trumpaloons and Russia?

1 minute ago, Clove Hitch said:

Right!?  

Also-- these Trump 'tards aren't even bothering to hide that they are traitors.  Try to sell Pelosi's laptop to Russia?  WTF?

I mean I fuck with an ex on occasion is subtle ways just to remind her that she's a cunt, but that call would be epic.

16 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

This thread needs some tunes.

2 hours ago, jocal505 said:
4 hours ago, Dog said:

Google "John Sullivan" 

Sullivan is a bad-faith actor using protests to manipulate the press, to inject JohnSullivan. Word. He is despised by BLM, because violence followed him, when he arrived, immediately...  after their seven peaceful protests. Neither side can claim him.

Sullivan's own words, on camera, at the thrust of the tip of the spear of force, show his contributions to the riot.

He looks out- of-sorts after being arrested; and says he only wanted to film the action, as an amateur,  wannabe videographer. This is not a composed antifa operative.

Umm, when Dog said "Google John Sullivan"  you weren't supposed to actually google him... or perhaps he meant you should only look at the RWNJ shill info about him.

Dog hates the truth almost as much as he hates America

- DSK

24 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Another one of those "Patriots". What is it with Trumpaloons and Russia?

That's gonna be hard to explain as an AntiFa/BLM false flag op

- DSK

The swimming coach did not know what to expect when he dialed Klete Keller’s phone number. An explanation of why Keller, an Olympic gold medalist, had been in the mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol a week earlier? A defense of his actions, which have left him facing criminal charges? Denial? Rationalizing? Rage? The last thing he expected was for Keller, the decorated swimmer he had known as a merry prankster, to dissolve into tears.

“He apologized to me,” Mark Schubert, who once trained Keller at the University of Southern California, said in recounting their conversation after Keller’s arrest last week. “He kept repeating, ‘You’ve done so much for me, and I let you down.’ He kept saying over and over, ‘I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.’”

Of the dozens of people now facing charges and possible prison sentences for invading the Capitol, only a handful have drawn more attention than Klete Keller, a three-time Olympian who won two gold medals as a relay teammate of Michael Phelps.

‘I Let You Down’: Klete Keller’s Path From Olympics to Capitol Riot

Keller, who lives in Colorado, had telegraphed his allegiance to President Trump on his now-deleted social media accounts for much of the past year, they said. In November, he traveled to Washington to attend an election protest and pro-Trump rally labeled the Million MAGA March. Keller had marked the day with a Facebook post in which he posed in Washington’s streets, quoted the conservative firebrand Sebastian Gorka and railed about “this brazen assault on our republic and our way of life.”

“Rare sedition charge gains interest after Capitol attack”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rare-sedition-charge-gains-interest-060505331.html

This could be quite interesting.

House them all in the Trump wing of a federal penitentiary.

And then there’s this sweetheart:

“Capitol rioter plotted to sell stolen Pelosi laptop to Russian intelligence”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/capitol-rioter-plotted-sell-stolen-155600867.html

wonder if she is related to the I’d rather be Russian than a Democrat idiots.

Why didn't the popo haul those Erdogan thugs in on assault charges? 

Only pushed away for kicking people on the ground in the head after attacking them.    The police were completely derelict in their duty regardless of diplomatic immunity.   At least cuff them, put them in the police car, process them at the police station and then release on DI.   Fucking shameful.

Father of The Year

A Texas man with ties to a right-wing extremist group threatened to shoot his children if they told the FBI he traveled to Washington to storm the Capitol with other President Trump supporters, according to court documents. 

Guy Reffitt threatened his daughter and son while arguing with them about his role in the Capitol siege, his wife told an FBI agent, according to the court papers filed in Washington, DC. 

“If you turn me in, you’re a traitor and you know what happens to traitors … traitors get shot,” Reffitt allegedly said to his kids. 

Reffitt was tracked down by federal authorities after footage of him at the Capitol during the riot was played on YouTube and on Fox News on the day of the siege, according to court papers.

4 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Seems like a nice young man

Bit dim if you ask me  though

Dim is the operative word for all of them.

That crowd couldn't assemble a 3 digit IQ between them.

A perfect illustration of the old saying about the intelligence of a mob;

"take the lowest IQ present and divide by the number of people present".

That would put that crowds IQ somewhere around the 10th decimal place.

2 hours ago, solosailor said:

Only pushed away for kicking people on the ground in the head after attacking them.    The police were completely derelict in their duty regardless of diplomatic immunity.   At least cuff them, put them in the police car, process them at the police station and then release on DI.   Fucking shameful.

Some nightstick action would have been appropriate.

8 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

Payback is a bitch.  And her stripper name is Karma.  

8 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

She’d rather be Russian than democRAT too. 

I wonder if she'd rather be russian or locked up for 20 years on treason charges?  Maybe Snowden needs a roommate.  

14 minutes ago, basketcase said:

has this fuckwit been posted up yet?..........

"Showed a commemorative coin as ID" .

Oh boy, somebody else who bought the Trump Commemorative Coin... did her investment pay off?

Then of course detained for mental evaluation, classic... that's always a crowd pleaser.

I wonder if our boy Happy Jack-off was in the insurrectionist crowd? Any news reports of pipe bombs in a Ridgeline?

- DSK

22 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Oh boy, somebody else who bought the Trump Commemorative Coin... did her investment pay off?

Then of course detained for mental evaluation, classic... that's always a crowd pleaser.

I wonder if our boy Happy Jack-off was in the insurrectionist crowd? Any news reports of pipe bombs in a Ridgeline?

- DSK

I think not, there no reports of a fusillade of mini cannon fire.

I’m starting to think he contracted a case of COVID on a outlawed cruise and is truly no longer with us.

It doesn't seem that long ago that breaking into the capitol and trying to steal a laptop to sell to the Russians would've got you a very quick appointment with a wall in front of a firing squad as a traitor to the nation, when did that all change? Asking for a friend.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

It doesn't seem that long ago that breaking into the capitol and trying to steal a laptop to sell to the Russians would've got you a very quick appointment with a wall in front of a firing squad as a traitor to the nation, when did that all change? Asking for a friend.

Same thing for treason.....

56 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

I still want one of those coins, but the price might have gone up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike G said:

Bad decision lady.

Just got picked up. The FBI always gets their man. She’s kinda cute.  Crazy cute. 

8 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Just got picked up. The FBI always gets their man. She’s kinda cute.  Crazy cute. 

You need her glasses. 

• Like 2

Remember back in 2016 the claims the election was "rigged". No one in the trump camp was actually prepared to win but if he had lost would anyone have been surprised at him and his people instigating the crowd to riot fight cause the elections were "stolen". The visuals of Americans not trusting their own elections and rioting would have been priceless propaganda but nothing compared to trump actually winning. Now what was supposed to happen in  2016 is playing out. 

15 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

So.... Thats treason. Still punishable by death?

1 minute ago, basketcase said:

No, that's getting caught being stupid. If that was enough for the death penalty the population of the USA would be half what it is today. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
7 minutes ago, basketcase said:

No, that's getting caught being stupid. If that was enough for the death penalty the population of the USA would be half what it is today. 

Are you saying that would be a good thing or a bad thing? 

8 minutes ago, bowman81 said:

Are you saying that would be a good thing or a bad thing? 

With the non-stupid half surviving, I think that would be a positive. Cleaning up the residue would be a mess, though. 

15 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

With the non-stupid half surviving, I think that would be a positive. Cleaning up the residue would be a mess, though. 

Im sure Cat has something for that.

5 hours ago, another 505 sailor said:

I still want one of those coins, but the price might have gone up.

Those things are going to be worth a trucklet load of rubles some day. 

21 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Looks like a wall and a firing squad might just help thin the stupid side of the herd.

You would only need off a few and the rest would either be too stupid or fall quickly into line funny how a life or death juxtaposition works when a level of obedience is required.

Now if you guys could just scale that for Covid......

4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Bye Felicia

(off topic)  Funny ass movie.  I can't, not watch it, when it comes on.  (back on topic)

13 minutes ago, Mike G said:

being fed lies...

"Other powerful people" being the 80% of Repugnicans that supported Trump's bullshit leading up to and after the attack. McConnell needs to throw some of those people under the bus. Hawley and Cruz come to mind first. 

Dallas real estate agent Jenna Ryan is the gift that keeps on giving.

Ryan told NBC her “biggest concern” at the rally before the Capitol attack was that “there were no porta-potties … Because I like to always know I have a bathroom nearby”.

“If you look up the term ‘storm’, you can storm in the kitchen,” she said. “You can storm in and say, ‘No more’. I’m not storming in to kill people. What I meant, ‘life or death’, is if someone kills me, I will stand for my truth, even if someone kills me.”

Like other members of the mob, Ryan has asked Trump for a pardon. Ryan said she would not hold it against Trump if no pardon were forthcoming. “I’m going to support him no matter what he does,” she said.

Ryan, who flew to Washington on a private jet...  It is not a jet.

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 10.24.21 AM.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike G said:

being fed lies...

And it had absolutely nothing to do with him of course.

He's a loyal, patriotic American.

26 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Ryan, who flew to Washington on a private jet...  It is not a jet.

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 10.24.21 AM.jpg

Maybe not but it looks like an extremely cool plane.

What is it?

9 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

"We the people are pissed off … We flew by a private jet, God wanted us here today. Trump is my president."

It's a Piaggio Avanti. Kinda fugly if you ask me, but planes aren't my thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piaggio_P.180_Avanti

You're right - that pic of it on the ground is rather flattering.

Prosecutors have levied the first significant conspiracy charge against an apparent leader in the extremist Oath Keepers movement, alleging the Virginia man was involved in "planning and coordinating" the breach of the Capitol earlier this month, according to court documents.

The Justice Department charged Thomas Caldwell, a 65-year-old from Virginia with a leadership role in the paramilitary right-wing group, with four counts, including conspiracy to commit an offense, obstruction of an official proceeding and "Violent entry or disorderly conduct."

Caldwell interacted in the riot alongside a group of eight to 10 people wearing Oath Keeper-emblazoned gear, who would "move in an organized and practiced fashion and force their way to the front of the crowd gathered around a door to the US Capitol," according to a law enforcement affidavit.

Prosecutors also describe his interactions with two other charged right-wing militants, Jessica Watkins and Donovan Crowl, who also allegedly sought to stop Congress from certifying the presidential election and were part of the siege.

"We are concerned that the arrests for the Jan 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol include some U.S. military reservists and veterans. Some right-wing extremist groups, particularly the anti-government Oath Keepers, have a long history of recruiting from current and former members of the military and law enforcement," Oren Segal, Vice President of the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism told CNN.

"Oath Keepers are part of the resurgent militia movement, which believes the federal government has been co-opted by a shadowy conspiracy that is trying to strip American citizens of their rights. Though the Oath Keepers will accept anyone as members, what differentiates them from other anti-government extremist groups is their explicit focus on recruiting current and former military, law enforcement and first responder personnel," he added.

4 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Conspiracy charges coming now.  First one for a leader of the Oath Keepers. Dog's people.

I think that's @Burning Man's people

From their (now shell of a site, as it was dropped by their host)

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic." That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians,

1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill the oath all military and police take to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic." That oath, mandated by Article VI of the Constitution itself, is to the Constitution, not to the politicians,

That does sound more like Top Jeff.

It is such a beauty to see the helicopters floating over my capitol.

Freedom has never felt safer.

6 minutes ago, hasher said:

It is such a beauty to see the helicopters floating over my capitol 

Hope it's not the black ones - soon to be a breaking story on FOX 

3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

"Other powerful people" being the 80% of Repugnicans that supported Trump's bullshit leading up to and after the attack. McConnell needs to throw some of those people under the bus. Hawley and Cruz come to mind first. 

The problem for Bitch Mcconnell is he would need to throw himself under the bus as well.  While he has not made the same blatant incendiary statements that cruz and hawley have, he enabled it and allowed it to flourish by not stomping on those lies immediately.  His silence was tacit approval for his underlings to do stupid shit.  He's just as guilty and needs to go.

• Like 3

Bill Barr says Trump’s election fraud claims ‘precipitated’ Capitol riot in his first TV interview

Former attorney general Bill Barr said claims of election fraud "precipitated" riots at the US Capitol while comparing the mob to Islamic terrorists.

Asked by ITV News if the debate about the integrity of the election was the final straw, Mr Barr said "that was the thing that precipitated riots on the Hill".

Dog may not agree.

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Dang but those Antifa BLM types are shifty! 

The fact they went undercover inside all those radical right wing fringe groups, led them to riot, and never got caught proves just how shifty they are.

1 minute ago, Jules said:

The fact they went undercover inside all those radical right wing fringe groups, led them to riot, and never got caught proves just how shifty they are.

Well, given how Hillary and Bill Clinton committed all of those crimes, and have yet to be prosecuted, it is clear they had a hand in this.

1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

The problem for Bitch Mcconnell is he would need to throw himself under the bus as well.  While he has not made the same blatant incendiary statements that cruz and hawley have, he enabled it and allowed it to flourish by not stomping on those lies immediately.  His silence was tacit approval for his underlings to do stupid shit.  He's just as guilty and needs to go.

He has 6 more years in his term. Who's going to kick him out?

After getting his money cut off, do you think he will hesitate to throw ANYONE under the bus and wave as it rolls on? He will now just shift to defense, ignore criticisms and cash the checks. He inherited Ronnie's Teflon suit.

True.  Now he's changed course a bit.

He's in the gang of 8.  He probably knows more than we know, just yet.

And he's getting out in front of it before his sponsors get nervous.

4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Correct - those are The Merc's people. They have determined that the government is invalid and the 2A is all that's left for True Patriots.

Timothy McVeighs - just a little slow off the mark.

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

Those dang sneaky DemocRATS.

She should have stuck to business matters - she's a loony clusterfuck as a political commentator.

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

She should have stuck to business matters - she's a loony clusterfuck as a political commentator.

She the only one on there they could get to spew the drivel? 

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Well, given how Hillary and Bill Clinton committed all of those crimes, and have yet to be prosecuted, it is clear they had a hand in this.

1 hour ago, Jules said:

People that smart should be running the country.

Oh, that's right - they ARE running the country or will be in less than 24 hours.

If Biden wants to really fuck with Trump and his scummy followers he should appoint Hillary as AG and have her lead the prosecutions of all those shithead fascists. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike G said:

There has to be a way to hold people like this accountable. Fox is still pushing a disinformation campaign to foment hate.

They need to be held accountable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

People that smart should be running the country.

Oh, that's right - they ARE running the country or will be in less than 24 hours.

If Biden wants to really fuck with Trump and his scummy followers he should appoint Hillary as AG and have her lead the prosecutions of all those shithead fascists. :D

That is the best idea yet. Uncle Joe is too measured to do this, but @Dog's head would explode...

12 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

That is the best idea yet. Uncle Joe is too measured to do this, but @Dog's head would explode...

We must resist the overwhelming temptation to conduct the nations business exclusively in a manner designed to make Trump and Dog’s head explode.  That’ll happen anyway:P

38 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

We must resist the overwhelming temptation to conduct the nations business exclusively in a manner designed to make Trump and Dog’s head explode.  That’ll happen anyway:P

When, when? I want to schedule a party—-socially distanced of course 

Follow the facts.  Pardons won't be an issue in 24 hours

If we convict a common thief, maybe the SOBs who stole our government and the collective wealth need to be cooler queens.

46 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I'm not sure why that would be the case. From what I can tell, using this as a test for policy would guarantee that it's the right thing to do.

4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

He kinda did, when he spoke before them. It's against the Senate rules for him to interrupt a Senator speaking so I give him the benefit of the doubt. He might have stood up and shouted "YOU LIE", but they are nowhere near dark enough. 

4 hours ago, Mike G said:

Hate to do it, but I'm going to stand up for Bullshit Barbie there. She might have been simply reading out the entire rational cited by the protesters. Maybe...maybe not. 

15 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:
18 hours ago, Olsonist said:

image.png.450ad8b6f03247c12cecb350e978e859.png

Bye Felicia

Getting a very Patty Hearst/Squeaky Jean Fromme vibe from this pic.

Is that her room in the motorhome? Seems...compact. And next to a gun range? 

1 hour ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Getting a very Patty Hearst/Squeaky Jean Fromme vibe from this pic.

Catholic school cosplay girl turned terrorist/traitor???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Hate to do it, but I'm going to stand up for Bullshit Barbie there. She might have been simply reading out the entire rational cited by the protesters. Maybe...maybe not. 

Nope - Maria is a full on Trumpaloon.

25 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Catholic school cosplay girl turned terrorist/traitor???

How does the saying go? No matter how hot, there's a guy out there sick of her shit enough to turn her in to the FBI.

• Like 5

Just now, another 505 sailor said:

How does the saying go? No matter how hot, there's a guy out there sick of her shit enough to turn her in to the FBI.

Something like that.

GiveSendGo - Legal Fees to Fund New Political Entities: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.

If this ex navy guy can get money for (allegedly, I didn't find a conviction in my 30 second search) hitting a woman with a flagpole, surely they will give us money too.

GiveSendGo - Navy Veteran Wrongfully Arrested: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.

Swampscott man accused of spitting at BLM supporter (wickedlocal.com)

Michael Ross, 59, of Beverly, is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, accused of hitting a woman in the forearm with a flagpole. All the suspects appeared to be with the pro-Trump side, Locke said. Walbourne and Ross will be in Lynn District Court on Wednesday, Dec. 30.

I need somebody with creative writing skills:    a god ordained mission to raise money with the implied benefit of all things red, but worded loosely enough any donations can be donated to a youth sailing organization for the purchase of red boats. 

Sample:   Despite the darkness of our times, the unaffiliated followers of St Mattress by the Springs have seen the vision of white sheets in a gentle breeze.    Your money will assure another generation will know the excitement of being surrounded by red,   They will give their all with the certainty that all will give way to one on the right heading.  There will be a shift.   Your seed money will be used to teach the children how to ride it to victory. 

11 minutes ago, Lark said:

GiveSendGo - Legal Fees to Fund New Political Entities: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.

If this ex navy guy can get money for (allegedly, I didn't find a conviction in my 30 second search) hitting a woman with a flagpole, surely they will give us money too.

GiveSendGo - Navy Veteran Wrongfully Arrested: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.

Swampscott man accused of spitting at BLM supporter (wickedlocal.com)

Michael Ross, 59, of Beverly, is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, accused of hitting a woman in the forearm with a flagpole. All the suspects appeared to be with the pro-Trump side, Locke said. Walbourne and Ross will be in Lynn District Court on Wednesday, Dec. 30.

I need somebody with creative writing skills:    a god ordained mission to raise money with the implied benefit of all things red, but worded loosely enough any donations can be donated to a youth sailing organization for the purchase of red boats. 

Sample:   Despite the darkness of our times, the unaffiliated followers of St Mattress by the Springs have seen the vision of white sheets in a gentle breeze.    Your money will assure another generation will know the excitement of being surrounded by red,   They will give their all with the certainty that all will give way to one on the right heading.  There will be a shift.   Your seed money will be used to teach the children how to ride it to victory. 

That sounds fine to me.

Gee, I wonder how the sentences of the Capitol terrorists 

will compare with the sentences of the Plowshares protesters 

who broke into a Navy base and committed the heinous crime of staining the property with their blood and placing crime scene tape around the base??? 

Megan Rice was sentenced to 35 months, or just under three years. The other two protesters, Greg Boertje-Obed and Michael Walli, both were sentenced to 62 months, or a little more than five years.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

hahahahahahahahaha, fuckwit

When you lose the Proud Boys......

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/technology/proud-boys-trump.html

Excerpt -

After the presidential election last year, the Proud Boys, a far-right group, declared its undying loyalty to President Trump.

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Mr. Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Mr. Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel on Monday.

As Mr. Trump departed the White Houseon Wednesday, the Proud Boys, once among his staunchest supporters, have also started leaving his side. In dozens of conversations on social media sites like Gab and Telegram, members of the group have begun calling Mr. Trump a “shill” and “extraordinarily weak,” according to messages reviewed by The New York Times. They have also urged supporters to stop attending rallies and protests held for Mr. Trump or the Republican Party.

31 minutes ago, BrickTopHarry said:

Surprised they even had to go that far. I would expect much more proof by CCTV installed in the Capitol.