Meat Wad

Lizard People

I've been using MS Edge and Bing. The have the MS News and this was in the feed. I read it and laughed my ass off when I got to this paragraph. Not sure what the far right has to do with this, I guess everything is politized now days.

The far right's lizard people conspiracy has a surprisingly dark origin story (msn.com)

" The world-ruled-by-lizard-people fantasy shot to prominence in recent years in part through the ramblings of David Icke, a popular British sports reporter-turned-conspiracy theorist known for his eccentric ideas. Icke would have you believe that a race of reptilian beings not only invaded Earth, but that it also created a genetically modified lizard-human hybrid race called the "Babylonian Brotherhood," which, he maintains, is busy plotting a worldwide fascist state. This sinister cabal of global reptilian elites boasts a membership list including former President Barack Obama, Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan and Mick Jagger.  "

Mick Jagger HEAHA HA

I have heard that some believe that some of the Dinosaurs survived under ground and evolved. But there is no proof.

We are doomed by Human Lunacy.

4 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

David Bowie wase a bigge beleivere in thisse therrey.........                      :)

I'm sold, it must be true. He was an alien anyway. I saw a movie about it.

I loved Bowie's Diamond Dogs album. We are the Dead, Chant of the ever circling skeletal family, Big Brother

Big Brother/Chant of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family | David Bowie + Lyrics - YouTube
This song is David Bowie's interpretation of George Orwell's "two minute hate" from his novel "Nineteen Eighty-Four". Its mesmerizing chanting represents the mind-numbing influence that the two minutes has over the brainwashed citizens of Oceania, 1984's totalitarian government. "Chant of the Ever Circling Skeletal Family" is a song written by David Bowie in 1974 ending his Diamond Dogs album.

David Bowie - Diamond Dogs - YouTube

9d89338efec39438f1e55278584287d7318773f4

For those who've enjoyed Jim Morrison and the Doors since the 60s it's always been obvious:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/its-official-doors-singer-jim-morrison-is-truly-the-lizard-king/2013/06/04/6642e86a-cd2a-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html

"...Morrison most famously wrote in a poem that he was “the Lizard King,” a name that stuck. So naturally, when a paleontologist who happens to be a Doors fan came across the fossil of a giant lizard, one of the largest ever to trod the planet, he named it Barbaturex morrisoni, after the enigmatic singer of the Doors.

“I’ve been a Doors fan since college,” said Jason Head, an assistant professor in the Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Department at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. Head had read Morrison’s poem “Celebration of the Lizard,” the basis of the Doors’ “Not to Touch the Earth,” which ended with the line about his being the Lizard King."

I’ll wait till Graham Hancock & J Rogan discuss and confirm.   Sounds like DMT involved.

I had neighbours who were believers.

Of course she was a Pranic healer as well so...

On the bright side though - even they weren't Trump supporters.

3 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

I had neighbours who were believers.

Of course she was a Pranic healer as well so...

On the bright side though - even they weren't Trump supporters.

On the other bright side, if she didn't touch you, she couldn't do much harm..... Couldn't do any good, but...

But didn't they die out ages ago in a snowball fight?

Ashteroids Smashteroids!  I've been starin' into space for years.  

I printed the article to read later, my wife saw it and said I was a lizard cultist? so an argument started, she a Christian me an atheist, I try not to believe in any cult groups 

She said there's not such thing as Lizard people,  so I stop and thought , so I picked up her bible and said, wasn't it a snake that made Adam & Eve eat the apple, and didn't Moses make his cane a snake,

I'm sure there's many other stories in the Comic book  about lizards and the type ? Shit even one Lizard from the bible is selling car insurance "Gecko"

Leviticus 11:30 The Gecko, the monitor lizard, the lizard, the sand lizard, and the chameleon.

So the worlds largest cult had been using lizards for a long time to control people

On 1/12/2021 at 6:37 PM, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

the original lizard king

Jim-Morrison-the-doors-29018208-1920-120

Die young and leave a beautiful corpse.  

Well, he was certainly young but didn't he marinate in a bath tub for a few hours?