Sign in to follow this  
Voyageur

Who paid for the Nincomcoup attempt?

How did they find so many mongrels that had nothing better to do on a wednesday? Did they just show up with buses at homeless shelters and promise the rapture? Did anyone really think this could work and what would happen if it did? There was obviously planning and money poured into this debacle. I think those who pulled this idea out of their colons, should be shitting themselves right now.

"Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
 Hunter S. Thompson, Kingdom of Fear: Loathsome Secrets of a Star-Crossed Child in the Final Days of the American Century

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

... Did anyone really think this could work? ...

This was vandalism. It wasn't even graffiti. It was just vandalism. It was meant to damage. Shitstain was hired to do this, to entertain, to own the libs. Why would a pharmacist destroy COVID vaccine shots? Why would an Air Force security officer murder two cops? Why would Pence lie about that at the RNC?

Who told Donnie this was going to happen?

Start at the tip of the pyramid and work down.

I’m  sure the Feds are on to it just gonna take time to piece together.

Personally I’d start with that POS Miller .....and Jerrold probably made a donation to get things moving.

Lock them all up.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Why would an Air Force security officer murder two cops? 

Speaking of which, I tuned into Hannity yesterday for 15 minutes of oppo research. Yep, talking about how the summer riots resulted in the deaths of 2 cops in California.

6 minutes ago, warbird said:

That is not what it proves. It would however indicate there may have been a conspiracy and that more folks closer to Trump who have more than an impeachment to worry about. 

6 minutes ago, LenP said:

That is not what it proves. It would however indicate there may have been a conspiracy and that more folks closer to Trump who have more than an impeachment to worry about. 

My money is on Jr and Miller.

Sr better exercise his pardon chops PDQ.

4 minutes ago, LenP said:

Look at the quote I cited from the Affidavit directed at the fireman who threw the extinguisher at the cops. That language is not in there by accident, and it isn't in there just for that retired fireman. We're gonna see that language again, I suspect.  As for others...well, who has links to the Proud Boys, and is organizing the whole Stop the Steal bullshit campaign? Both of those groups factored prominently into the Great GOP Capitol Shit-Smearing Festival, and I don't think his pardon was covering deeds that had not yet happened....

13 minutes ago, warbird said:

Of course it was planned, the asshole tweeted about it days earlier saying "Jan. 6th, It's going to be wild!"  He was in on the planning at least from his side, the stage and other speakers didn't just come out of the ether.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

Speaking of which, I tuned into Hannity yesterday for 15 minutes of oppo research. Yep, talking about how the summer riots resulted in the deaths of 2 cops in California.

Two cops killed by a right wing nut job, that was military police himself. Had nothing to do with protests, other than the first one, in Oakland was standing outside a building near where a protest had occurred.The second was ambushed in a rural area.

Guy was/is a mental case.

6 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Look at the quote I cited from the Affidavit directed at the fireman who threw the extinguisher at the cops. That language is not in there by accident, and it isn't in there just for that retired fireman. We're gonna see that language again, I suspect.  As for others...well, who has links to the Proud Boys, and is organizing the whole Stop the Steal bullshit campaign? Both of those groups factored prominently into the Great GOP Capitol Shit-Smearing Festival, and I don't think his pardon was covering deeds that had not yet happened....

Agreed. I am looking forward to the DOJ continuing to follow every thread of this. 

7 minutes ago, jhc said:

Two cops killed by a right wing nut job, that was military police himself. Had nothing to do with protests, other than the first one, in Oakland was standing outside a building near where a protest had occurred.The second was ambushed in a rural area.

Yep, but doesn't stop Hannity and the RWNM from blaming it on BLM/Antifa....

14 minutes ago, jhc said:

It did have something to do with the protests inasmuch as it was a false flag. Also, it was two guys, although the second tried to make it look like he was a hostage. FBI didn't buy that. The shooter was active duty Air Force. So it's really hard to say he was just a mental case. This was domestic terrorism, a false flag attack. And the right wing has been running with it, Pence at the RNC, Hannity on radio, elsewhere.

3 hours ago, warbird said:

?? Nothing remotely like "proof Trump didn't incite insurrection" or even a strong indication that he didn't. It talks about counter-terrorism investigation and law enforcement strategies.

- DSK

A small town Ohio newspaper identified one of the insurrectionists in the capital as a local bartender.   She said she was part of a militia cell (four people, so I guess that makes it a fire team).    She claimed her purpose wasn't to overthrow the Republic    They reporter failed to ask her if Congress regulated and disciplined her militia as required by the Constitution.   They also failed to report if her militia received foreign or domestic outside financing, or was paid for by tips.

Edit.   The organization seems to be worthy of investigation.    The term 'cells' suggests they are organized with a hidden chain of command to prevent legal authority from RICOing their asses.    Are militias organized in fire teams like an infantry squad or in sabotage teams like the French Underground?   

Oh dear, poor old BLM/Antifa activist John Sullivan has been charged over his participation (while wearing Trump clothing) in the Capitol invasion
False flag being exposed ?

2. The United States obtained a video of SULLIVAN, posted on YouTube, in which, while attending a protest in Washington, D.C., SULLIVAN can be seen telling a crowd, over a microphone, “we about to burn this shit down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office . . . fucking pull him out of that shit . . . we ain’t waiting until the next election . . . we about to go get that motherfucker.” SULLIVAN then can be seen leading the crowd in a chant of, “it’s time for a revolution."

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/utah-activist-john-sullivan-arrested-for-involvement-in-capitol-riots

14 minutes ago, dorydude said:

we got to rip Trump out of office

That right there should be enough to convict the fucker if true....  Gee, Who said something similar to entice a riot??  Maybe someone Orange, that can't walk down a ramp and can't drink H20 without 2 hands...  

• Like 1

Whether directly or indirectly, the answer is Putin.

3 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Whether directly or indirectly, the answer is Putin.

I'm sure there are some folks in the USA who are working for the Other Sides, but most of this smells like homegrown Whitesup and fascism. They may be getting donations from some very dark money, however.

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I'm sure there are some folks in the USA who are working for the Other Sides, but most of this smells like homegrown Whitesup and fascism. They may be getting donations from some very dark money, however.

So indirectly, then.

2 minutes ago, Nice! said:

So indirectly, then.

I think there are quite a few more actors involved. Putin can hardly pay his heating bill.

Just now, Ishmael said:

I think there are quite a few more actors involved. Putin can hardly pay his heating bill.

Putin paid money to make sure Trump was installed as Prez. Trump incited the attempted insurrection. Putin, at the very least, indirectly paid for it.

7 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Putin paid money to make sure Trump was installed as Prez. Trump incited the attempted insurrection. Putin, at the very least, indirectly paid for it.

OK, I'll give you that he was the biggest factor in 2016, and fed a lot of laundered money into the system. I think it's more self-sustaining now.

However the money was washed and funneled, you can be sure the Faithful Nincompoops paid for all of it. Trump has received more than $200mill in donations since he lost the election. The sheep have deep pockets, and shit for brains.

I'd say Donnie's days of getting shored up by Russian mystery money are over.

46 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

6AAAB145-E73E-40A5-9985-A9402D129BC9.jpeg

Good but I still like NincomCoup better... can be done with or without the caps

- DSK

36 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Pretty much the same message but Nincomcoup is more insulting. I guess I'm not much of a uniter.

12 hours ago, dorydude said:

Oh dear, poor old BLM/Antifa activist John Sullivan has been charged over his participation (while wearing Trump clothing) in the Capitol invasion
False flag being exposed ?

2. The United States obtained a video of SULLIVAN, posted on YouTube, in which, while attending a protest in Washington, D.C., SULLIVAN can be seen telling a crowd, over a microphone, “we about to burn this shit down,” “we got to rip Trump out of office . . . fucking pull him out of that shit . . . we ain’t waiting until the next election . . . we about to go get that motherfucker.” SULLIVAN then can be seen leading the crowd in a chant of, “it’s time for a revolution."

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/utah-activist-john-sullivan-arrested-for-involvement-in-capitol-riots

I wonder who paid Mr. Sullivan or if this was pro bono nincomcoupery.

41 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Agreed.  Tom nailed that.