Sign in to follow this  
hobie1616

Arnold: Republicans are ‘spineless’

Many consider him just a mere RINO married to Hollywood DemocRAT elite.  I consider him an American hero.  Wish he could morph into Terminator and wipe out the NeoNazis.

Here is a link to the full speech given by Arny:

I watched it. Very good speech by somebody I've never been a huge fan of.

• Like 1

As a governor, he was pretty good, better than Gray Davis who got stuck with Pete Wilson’s Enron-created energy crisis. Republicans are trying this blame the Democrat to give Falconer an in.

For them to give in to threats about their political future, threats of public ridicule or threats of physical harm to them or their  family may be “understandable”, isn’t just spineless, it is a clear breach of their sworn oath and a dereliction of duty and should be acted upon as such. Plus aiding and abetting the crime of coercion.

"I will personally work to defeat every single Republican Senator / Congressman who doesn't stand up against this fraud - they will be primaried in their next election and they will lose," tweeted the son of the 45th president of the United States.
Eric Trump's tweet is in keeping with what has been coming out of his father's political account for weeks now: Vote to object to the Electoral College results on Wednesday (with no proof of any wrongdoing!) -- or else.
"The 'Surrender Caucus' within the Republican Party will go down in infamy as weak and ineffective 'guardians' of our Nation, who were willing to accept the certification of fraudulent presidential numbers!" President Trump tweeted earlier this week.
Add to that Donald Trump, Jr., who reminded Republican members of Congress during a rally Wednesday morning that in the upcoming vote, they can choose to be a "hero" or a "zero." "The choice is yours, but we are all watching," Trump Jr. said to cheers from the crowd gathered in Washington.

1 hour ago, Sidecar said:

For them to give in to threats about their political future, threats of public ridicule or threats of physical harm to them or their  family may be “understandable”, isn’t just spineless, it is a clear breach of their sworn oath and a dereliction of duty and should be acted upon as such. Plus aiding and abetting the crime of coercion.

"I will personally work to defeat every single Republican Senator / Congressman who doesn't stand up against this fraud - they will be primaried in their next election and they will lose," tweeted the son of the 45th president of the United States.
Eric Trump's tweet is in keeping with what has been coming out of his father's political account for weeks now: Vote to object to the Electoral College results on Wednesday (with no proof of any wrongdoing!) -- or else.
"The 'Surrender Caucus' within the Republican Party will go down in infamy as weak and ineffective 'guardians' of our Nation, who were willing to accept the certification of fraudulent presidential numbers!" President Trump tweeted earlier this week.
Add to that Donald Trump, Jr., who reminded Republican members of Congress during a rally Wednesday morning that in the upcoming vote, they can choose to be a "hero" or a "zero." "The choice is yours, but we are all watching," Trump Jr. said to cheers from the crowd gathered in Washington.

I guess lunatics don't fall far from the tree so to speak.

2 hours ago, Sidecar said:

He most definitely has the zero part figured out.  Hero? No one ever in his family.

12 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Repubs are spineless but they demand to carry guns

Go figure

- DSK

I thought that was the way it worked. You don't need a gun if you don't live in fear. The R's have turned into the Fear Party.

I think junior is going to be working so hard to stay out of prison that he won't have time to work against any political opponents.

Ancient as he may be, I would still love to see Arnold slapping the living shit out of Don Jr.

Obviously he wouldn't hurt Eric. Real men don't bash retards.