Sign in to follow this  
Shortforbob

Trump officially worst president ever.

The double-tap impeachment is kinda an indication. 

28 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

Meli dosnt get out much 

Who does ATM?

He has last place locked down in perpetuity.

If someone worse came along there would be no USA so it would be moot.

• Like 1

And yet he received more votes than any republican in history and 6 million more votes than Obama. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And yet he received more votes than any republican in history and 6 million more votes than Obama. 

That's not saying much, Look at the quality of the Republican voters that voted for him.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Remind us again how many more votes Biden got. 

Trump is, and always has been, a complete disgrace to humanity. Fuck Trump, his supporters, and the GOP.

11 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And he got a much bigger crowd than Obama.... to storm the Capitol

- DSK

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Joker said:

By far the lamest talking point of the RWNM.  By that "logic" Biden got 13 Million more votes than Obama, and Clinton and Biden together got 10+M more than Trump.  Everyone beat Trump.  Just stupid.

19 minutes ago, The Joker said:

You are obviously on to something.  Maybe the GOP can find someone even fucking worse to run in 2024, getting even more Republican votes.  

6 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

By far the lamest talking point of the RWNM.  By that "logic" Biden got 13 Million more votes than Obama, and Clinton and Biden together got 10+M more than Trump.  Everyone beat Trump.  Just stupid.

Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.  I wonder if that makes her "gooder". 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Joker said:

And managed to lose Georgia in the process. Big win.

Hey, how's that wall coming?

27 minutes ago, The Joker said:

We'll, at least he didn't have to suffer the indignity of seeing 400,000 dead American's from corona virus under his administration.

My bad...401,800. Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Who does ATM?

No, that's "What does ATM?"...

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Yeah, that.

You know - I wondered why (apart from the obvious narcissist can't bear losing thing) why Trump et al have spent so much time screaming about rigged elections. It's because they *know* it was rigged - that's how he got that vote total.

Problem is, he didn't rig it *enough* to overcome the public disgust at his shit leadership & personal habits.

It's *SO* unfair when you lie, cheat, rig elections - and still lose.

Does help explain the call to Georgia and plea for those extra votes, though....

FKT

I just did the math. You have just confirmed that there is indeed “One born every minute.”

4 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

I just did the math. You have just confirmed that there is indeed “One born every minute.”

Sadly, they don't die as quickly.

• Like 2

Based on lies and falsehoods that you Trumpians all greedily sucked up because it suits your lazy arsed myopia.

You continue to impress me for the depths of your ignorance.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Joker said:

Didn't North Korea just unveil a new ballistic missile submarine? Good thing Kim and Trump are such good buddies. Disaster averted.

1 hour ago, El Borracho said:

My boss and I did the math 25 years ago and proved there's two born every minute.

Details on request.

2 hours ago, El Borracho said:

"There's a traitor born every minute." I'll have to remember that.

3 hours ago, The Joker said:

And yet the old dribbler and a blow job are the most popular in US history!  :D 

6 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Who does ATM?

Sasha Gray. 

Melania.... "At the Monument"...." I don care which one it eez, as long as it's hard and hopefully can stay up more than 30 seconds. "That hitching post looks goot. Has it a name yet?"