Sign in to follow this  
Shortforbob

Johnson apologises

Well he may be a twat, but he's a very sorry twat.

Refreshing

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he is "deeply sorry" after the UK became the first country in Europe to pass 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

"I am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course, as Prime Minister, I take full responsibility for everything the Government has done," he said.

The one shining light of the pandemic has been the UK's rollout of coronavirus vaccines, with the latest figures showing more than 6.8 million people had received their first doses as of Monday, while more than 450,00 had received their second dose.

The UK Government aims to vaccinate nearly 15 million people by mid-February.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-27/uk-covid-deaths-top-100000-highest-in-europe-johnson-sorry/13093770

Stupid fucking twat.

How manly of him to sweep it under the carpet with a glib apology.

His early attitude and approach to Covid 19 was idiotic and wreckless and still is unforgivable.... 

• Like 3

Just now, Sidecar said:

Stupid fucking twat.

His early attitude and approach to Covid 19 was idiotic and wreckless and still is unforgivable.... 

Maybe true, but unlike Orange Julius, he mans up and takes responsibility. Something the @Dog's of the world did not call for when led by an American Leader, but now that we have an Unamerican leader, he will call for.

1 minute ago, Sidecar said:

Stupid fucking twat.

At least he apologized. The cretins running the USA said "Fuck off, I haven't bled it dry yet".

It was a very weak apology, he apologised for the deaths and took responsibility as the head of Government should do.

He did not apologise for mistakes his government has made under his leadership.

Lesson in diplomatic speech 101.

He goes on to say

"We truly did everything we could and continue to do everything we can to minimise loss of life and to minimise suffering during a very, very difficult stage in a very, very difficult crisis for our country."

This is of course horse shit.

• Like 2

Crocodile tears by a sad clown who is and has been way overwhelmed with each and every political role he tried to take on ever since he has left his realm of "journalism".

Shorter: this guy has produced nothing but bullshit in his entire (adult) life. Screw him.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Well he may be a twat, but he's a very sorry twat.

Refreshing

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson says he is "deeply sorry" after the UK became the first country in Europe to pass 100,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

"I am deeply sorry for every life that has been lost and of course, as Prime Minister, I take full responsibility for everything the Government has done," he said.

The one shining light of the pandemic has been the UK's rollout of coronavirus vaccines, with the latest figures showing more than 6.8 million people had received their first doses as of Monday, while more than 450,00 had received their second dose.

The UK Government aims to vaccinate nearly 15 million people by mid-February.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-27/uk-covid-deaths-top-100000-highest-in-europe-johnson-sorry/13093770

He's not fucking sorry in the slightest, he's just realised he's completely fucked and will have to spend the rest of his life with a security detail.  He's only sorry for himself.

And that's only the first dose of a 2 dose vaccine, the second does are 3 months away and not 21.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mad said:

He's not fucking sorry in the slightest, he's just realised he's completely fucked and will have to spend the rest of his life with a security detail.  He's only sorry for himself.

If he is still granted one ... or can afford one as a privateer. Whatever.

33 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Maybe true, but unlike Orange Julius, he mans up and takes responsibility. Something the @Dog's of the world did not call for when led by an American Leader, but now that we have an Unamerican leader, he will call for.

He hasn't manned up, its just bullshit and bluster.

• Like 2

To give the stupid fucking twat some credit, at least  he didn’t advise drinking bleach or shining UV light up your arse:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

At least he apologized. The cretins running the USA said "Fuck off, I haven't bled it dry yet".

After the last 4 years, I thought you'd recognise a LIAR at a 1000 yards.

2 minutes ago, Grog said:

If he is still granted one ... or can afford one as a privateer. Whatever.

With the billions they've pocketed, he can hire his own,

Vlad might cut him a deal on some Spetznaz guys.

Are you guys really surprised a politician is duplicitous in their behaviour or are you just searching for an outlet for all the outrage after Trump has gone.

Either way it is sort of pathetic.

16 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Are you guys really surprised a politician is duplicitous in their behaviour or are you just searching for an outlet for all the outrage after Trump has gone.

Either way it is sort of pathetic.

From a pathetic who has criticised Ardern’s handling of Covid 19.....

Trump and trumpism hasn’t gone, just reforming into a much more virulent strain. The (Republican) swamp hasn’t drained, it is quietly festering for the next and ultimate eruption.

The ultimate cure for it and all political duplicity is accountability, regardless of apologies and acceptance of responsibility.

• Like 1

Just now, Sidecar said:

From a pathetic who has criticised Arderne’s handling of Covid 19.....

Trump and trumpism hasn’t gone, just reforming into a much more virulent strain. The (Republican) swamp hasn’t drained, it is quietly festering for the next and ultimate eruption.

The ultimate cure for it and all political duplicity is accountability, regardless of apologies and acceptance of responsibility.

My apologies, I now realise that any free thought about St Jacinda is not permitted. Total acceptances of the preferred timeline is the only way and her perfection as a kind leader.

I agree that accountability is needed, but it seems to have become an outdated concept this century. Those at the top will do all they can to ensure it stays that way.

AFAIAC a country who put this in it's highest office deserves every bad thing that happens to it.

image.png.e69596c5440af2fb55142fff2eddcc4f.png

I mean WTF were the voters thinking?

6 minutes ago, Gissie said:

My apologies, I now realise that any free thought about St Jacinda is not permitted. Total acceptances of the preferred timeline is the only way and her perfection as a kind leader.

Criticise away, just remember to compare her with the rest of the duplicitous political fuckwits around the world and then count your blessings.

55 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

To give the stupid fucking twat some credit, at least  he didn’t advise drinking bleach or shining UV light up your arse:

No he didn't but then I don't recall BloJo criticizing Shitstain's handling of COVID in anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mad said:

After the last 4 years, I thought you'd recognise a LIAR at a 1000 yards.

I didn't accuse him of telling the truth, that would be a bridge too far. My point is that he has acknowledged there is a problem, unlike the previous US administration, who is still claiming it will just disappear by spring. 

EsnVN2CXYAAmVy1?format=jpg&name=large

I guess we are supposed to applaud that there are no spelling mistakes in his logo. How long do you think this Twitter account will last?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I didn't accuse him of telling the truth, that would be a bridge too far. My point is that he has acknowledged there is a problem, unlike the previous US administration, who is still claiming it will just disappear by spring. 

I guess we are supposed to applaud that there are no spelling mistakes in his logo. How long do you think this Twitter account will last?

Trump is Q...  Or will take over the Q handle on parlor somehow and bring em all back...  

Wait, He is too Dumb

First post Q: Hi This is #the real Donald Trump.... and he would post his DL and SSCard.  Prob get him to post his taxes too...  It would be over 

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

AFAIAC a country who put this in it's highest office deserves every bad thing that happens to it.

Give him a break.... Can you imagine Trump doing this? .... Assuming that the zip wire didn’t break, but then again, that would be no bad thing?

9D6657AD-ECDB-4C56-8992-07D24C121ABF.jpeg

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Voted in by less than 50% of the population to deliver the impossible pack of lies. 

1 minute ago, Sidecar said:

Give him a break.... Can you imagine Trump doing this? .... Assuming that the zip wire didn’t break, but then again, that would be no bad thing?

No, but then again I can't imagine Churchill or Maggie or Heath or any other PM ever doing that.

He's a second rate Trump.

I mean how fucking pathetic is that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

No he didn't but then I don't recall BloJo criticizing Shitstain's handling of COVID in anyway.

He didn’t, his only Brexit plan was based on Trump.  Now it starts to unravel, hopefully at a faster rate. 

29 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

The acknowledgment is so late and so pathetic as to not even rate on the scale. 
I’ll drop into Twitter to the new account. 

7 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:
10 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

No, but then again I can't imagine Churchill or Maggie or Heath or any other PM ever doing that.

It’s not fair to compare Trump and Johnson with them. Bolsanaro perhaps, and Putin has probably already done it hundreds of times. It must be a dictator thing.....

0015AFEE-D959-474C-9E85-343C23FB740F.jpeg

4 hours ago, Sidecar said:

Criticise away, just remember to compare her with the rest of the duplicitous political fuckwits around the world and then count your blessings.

She is no better than the majority and hard to count to many blessings from her transformational government.

Never could understand the adulation of an almost messianic nature by our media an the rest of the world.

5 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Same as when the USA elected Trump.

They looked at the alternative. In the case of the UK, a failed Marxist anti-Semite.

FKT

6 hours ago, mad said:

And that's only the first dose of a 2 dose vaccine, the second does are 3 months away and not 21.

yeah sorry, i should have used purple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Same as when the USA elected Trump.

They looked at the alternative. In the case of the UK, a failed Marxist anti-Semite.

FKT

Boris and Trump are great examples of voting for someone because the other one, no matter their qualifications or experience has been called names.

41 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Boris and Trump are great examples of voting for someone because the other one, no matter their qualifications or experience has been called names.

In Hilary's case, I'd agree with you - she'd have made a way, way, way better President than Trump. Mind you so would my old mother and she's been dead for over 20 years.

In Corbyn's case, no way. Even his own colleagues couldn't stand the man.

FKT

3 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

In Corbyn's case, no way. Even his own colleagues couldn't stand the man.

FKT

Who put him in, if not them?

1 minute ago, SloopJonB said:

Who put him in, if not them?

Ah, you need to read up on the UK Labor Party rules for electing leaders.

Turns out the members at large get the say. They elected him. His parliamentary colleagues passed a motion of no confidence in him which he ignored and was effectively immune to removal right up to losing the election.

I'm all in favour of members having a big or indeed final say in leadership but - actions have consequences. If the membership is highly Left activist and elect a leader who is heartily despised by his colleagues and the public at large, they have the purity of ideology while occupying the Opposition benches.

FKT

• Like 1

Actually, I'm sorta glad that the Drumph has established a rump state beachhead in the Frei Stadt of Palm Beach 

to carry on his great mission  . .   and gird his loins (Ya can't Unsee That!) for the glorious 

insurrections to come. 

Looking forward to the roll out of his health care plan any day now. 

5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

yeah sorry, i should have used purple.

No problems, its like red rag to a bull with me.

On 1/27/2021 at 1:06 PM, Gissie said:

She is no better than the majority and hard to count to many blessings from her transformational government.

Never could understand the adulation of an almost messianic nature by our media an the rest of the world.

Perhaps it is because you are a misogynist and can’t deal with it? By your own admission, you are at odds with the world?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-28/new-zealand-tops-list-as-country-with-best-covid-response/13095758