Sign in to follow this  
Controversial_posts

Is Jack Sparrow (more) mentally ill?

I had taken a bit of a break from baiting @jack_sparrow, but after some of his recent posts I’m a bit alarmed. Last spring he seemed like a harmless twit, but more recently he seems to have come quite unhinged. By my estimate he’s in his early 70’s and likely has gone without actual human contact since last March.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d bet he’s been an autistic twat his entire life, but I’m just selfishly concerned that if he’s institutionalized, we all risk losing the entertainment he provides. Suggestions?

If he is mentally ill, and I reserve judgement, than this thread isn't going to help

If you are just trolling, then ...

... very good, as you were

• Like 2

All good mate...thanks.

1 hour ago, Controversial_posts said:

I had taken a bit of a break from baiting @jack_sparrow,

His trolling break is 24 hours ...and now this thread. That break was predicated by my last reply below to this monumental fuckwit.

Rubbing together one 'fuckwit' with another 'fuckwit' helps to make the fucking point I find.

Here @Blatant 'its only a bad flu' Echo and also AKA @BravoBravo's one minute marathon 'likeys' of the fuckwit.

IMG_20210222_122056.jpg.081ad8b5a24a447a568f8ed416899da5.jpgIMG_20210224_103516.jpg.2fb62ec5b84c322799419e1878216588.jpg

I agree ease. 

While Jack may well have lost his marbles the last thing we need is another thread for him display his wares. The poor bugger gets little enough sleep as it is. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

While Jack may well have lost his marbles.....The poor bugger gets little enough sleep as it is...

Meme stockpile is good, got a robot to post on your notifications now LB.

1820909435_merkelmaconlaughingC.jpg.6a9022b7b9c0667a64d865dca1b2ba7f.jpg

2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

What sort of a cunt starts a thread like this?

Pathetic.

The best bit......I posted....

.....so he down voted it.

• Like 2

Jack still agrees with his own posts when he quotes then. When he starts quoting his own posts and arguing against them it may be time to be concerned.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Jack still agrees with his own posts when he quotes then. When he starts quoting his own posts and arguing against them it may be time to be concerned.

He argues opposing views in different threads all the time. The UK variant is 30% more deadly than Covid 1.0 garden variety in one thread, yet so fucking piss weak that it can't even escape from Australia's cheese grater like quarantine system in another. 

But regardless of what side he is arguing against, Jack is always well researched, focused, relevant, on topic and brief. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

There is one long standing leg humper.

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

He argues opposing views in different threads all the time. The UK variant is 30% more deadly than Covid 1.0 garden variety in one thread, yet so fucking piss weak that it can't even escape from Australia's cheese grater like quarantine system in another. 

Another leg humper.

LB currently has a serious boner for me and has taken the stalking leg humper to a new level.

To anyone who can read, that's 2 views, one LB's, NOT my two opposing views.

LB very funny but can also be a nasty little cunt.

The thread he refers if you can be bothered.

UK Variant Thread

He doesn't answer what he refers to there BECAUSE he subscribes to short lockdowns that can't be supported by evidence and closure of Australian borders to ALL traffic OR Quarantine offshore (in placed that don't exist).

In short shit scared of the variant, takes delight in misrepresenting people, but too gutless to front up when challenged.

Some jolly deflecting shit will no doubt follow this post.

IMG_20210224_192302.jpg

1 minute ago, jack_sparrow said:

LB currently has a serious boner for me and has taken the stalking leg humper to a new level.

Yes - I spend all day composing 1000 word posts about him. 

9497B4D7-F576-4132-8509-3C31E07F9412.jpeg

3BB5F782-7181-4164-BEDF-20CA97B52C9A.jpeg

"Some jolly deflecting shit will no doubt follow this post."

Right on the money in 4 minutes.

All replies to your endless shit on any thread you can find... not fucking replies to fresh air.

Scroll up ...you have 3 out of a dozen here already.

That is some boner you have.

11 hours ago, LB 15 said:

But regardless of what side he is arguing against, Jack is always well researched, focused, relevant, on topic and brief. 

To be honest I gave up reading pretty much anything he posts long ago. I find anyone that quotes themselves to justify their argument is unlikely to be of much use to man nor beast. Apart from a plaything for both I guess.

From the mythical front page...

Sailing Anarchy | Foiling Week™

The people you meet on a Sailing forum...

I am sure we all wonder about the many characters that post in the forums - So who are the clever, the weird, the informed and the complete whacko's we interact with every time we log-on? So we have decided to interview some of the more colorful characters that form our community. In the first of our series 'Behind the Avatar' we speak with infectious diseases expert, Aviation and hotel Quarantine commentator, yachting legend, raconteur and occasional poster, Jack Sparrow. 

No one who only visits these boards occasionally could have failed to be uplifted by Jacks calm, rational and positives posts, on a wide variety of subjects. Jack has given us a peek into his fascinating life, but apart from his days as a surfing pioneer, the introduction of the leg rope into Australia, his work advising numerous governments on policy, his UK based commercial empire and his unequaled experience at ocean passage making, what do we really know about 'The man beneath the light bulb'?

With Mr Clean busy pursuing his legal career, we sent Jack's close friend LB 15 to visit him onboard his Roberts 25 in its mud berth on the Georges river yacht to discover more about his remarkable life.

LB - G'day Jack, good to see you mate. As i can see you truly are living the dream but can you tell our readers about a few more of your adventures? 

JS - I ate the last mango in Paris, Took the last plane out of Saigon, Took the first fast boat to China
And Jimmy there's still so much to be done.

LB - It's LB not Jimmy, Jack but go on...

JS - I had a third world girl in Buzios, With a pistol in each hand, She always kept me covered,
As we moved from land to land.

LB - Wow! Go on...

JS - I had a damn good run on Wall Street, With my high fashion model wife, I woke up dry beneath the African sky - Just me and my Swiss Army knife.

LB - Amazing. Tell us more.

JS - I ate the last mango in Paris, Took the last plane out of Saigon, Took the first fast boat to China

LB - Err Jack ...you have already told us that. 

LB - Again its LB Jack, not Jimmy and why do you keep repeating the same thing over again?

LB - Jack why are you reading this from your phone...hang on - I remember this now, it is a Jimmy Buffet song! You have just googled this.

LB - Well I think we have heard enough, so thank you for your time Jack and we will let you get back to whatever you were doing.

JS - No you are.

LB - Again Jack thank you.

JS - Fuck off you leg humping cunt.

LB - Up next in 'Behind the Avatar' we speak to the many people behind the Mrs Octopuss account.

JS (now yelling) I HAVE DONE MORE OCEAN CROSSING THAN YOU CUNT!!! YOU QUEENSLANDERS ARE ALL GOING TO BE FUCKED WHEN THE VIRUS ESCAPES!!! LEG HUMPING CUNT!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID I PUT THE EMOJIS??? CUNT!!!

LB - You can't make this shit up.

• Like 9

Perhaps I can weigh in here.

The entire world is experiencing a tiny bit of stress.

Sometimes, folks give it to others.  Others, slough it off.

What are we talking about?

23 hours ago, LB 15 said:

While Jack may well have lost his marbles the last thing we need is another thread for him display his wares.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

Why don't we keep this fun in this thread and leave the covid threads to covid discussion? But only new, interesting and original thoughts on the virus. Shit that needs has to be to repeated can be posted here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hasher said:

Perhaps I can weigh in here.

The entire world is experiencing a tiny bit of stress.

Sometimes, folks give it to others.  Others, slough it off.

What are we talking about?

The last train to Clarksville?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You missed the chapter on how the use of ais gets written up in the rules.

And the different types of ais. And their relative strengths and weaknesses.

Good point and I will raise it next time. I am already planning another interview. :) 

• Like 1

I must admit I have been getting increasingly curious about that myself...

59 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I'd like to see what jacks bunker looks like....

if he was an American I would imagine that he’d be armed to his teeth in an underground bunker in some mountain backwater or perhaps one of those decommissioned missile bunkers.

Jacks fixations have been wide and varied but his work ethic truly must be admired.

Jack joined us for the first time on June 5th 2014 and has posted 36193 times since then. (Of course that is as I start to type this -that could well change dramatically in the 3 mins it will take me to write it)

So in the past 6 years, 9 months and 21 days he has posted an average 14.56 times each day or once every 1hour 38 mins. His 36193 posts puts him in 17th place on the overall leader board. Impressive as this tally is by itself, when you consider the average time since signing up of the 16 members above him is 15 years 3 months (some 8 years 6 months more than him), well, it is truly remarkable.

On the post per day (PPD) number only SloopJohnB bests him (Sloops 20.59 plays Jacks 14.56 PPD)

However when one factors in the length (and breadth) of each of Jacks posts he leaves Sloop in the dust.

I can't wait for Jack to quote this bait as evidence in one of his 'Gotcha' essays. He will no doubt hit it with his red marker pen and throw in a few emojis.

Fuck I love this place.

So there are the stats. Jack is the biggest retard most prolific poster in the history of the Sailing Anarchy forums.

Bravo Jack, bravo.

While I was posting this ^ , Jack posted this bite in the covid thread. It did take him 4 hours and 52 mins to compose it so well below his average. 

The prosecution rests...

12 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

"What is next? Jack congratulating him on QLD's world leading covid management?"

Pin-dick that has to be most appalling post you have ever written and worse, you haven't a clue why.

The two of you are sticking it up over 8 million people who saved the states arse from a potential shit storm. You are also both ignorant as fuck, trying to be funny cunts playing to your respective audiences. See below for Miles invitation to all Queenslanders.

Miles when Health Minister and Deputy Premier has form for this and being a true grub. This In August last year when Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton called on state borders to be reopened amongst the chaos that was occurring, led by QLD.

Miles response was; "Peter Dutton has one job, and that's keeping our borders safe. He's failed on hotel quarantine. And he has consistently failed" and saying "he was one of the few people to personally bring coronavirus into the state".The reference being Dutton a Queenslander was one of the first Australians to be diagnosed with coronavirus, in early March.

As for you pin-dick, your own words set the foundation to being probably most ignorant and unsympathetic prick in all of Australia.

This foundation? Here is just a sample over the last week or so of you blowing your QLD trumpet with the same score every 5 minutes, thinking an epidemic is a global sporting event to be used for your enjoyment. 

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....and on it goes day after day. 

RISK TRANSFERED & DEATHS SAVED - INVOICE TEARING UP THAT YOU TWO PIN_DICKS THINK IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Miles goes the whole hog yesterday as the Treasurer and Deputy Premier. The second highest position in the QLD Government.

In ADDITION to the presser photo shoot, on the State Governments official Facebook page for posterity he posted this VIDEO.

TEARING UP the invoice with the title: We're not going to pay this bill

https://www.facebook.com/stevenmilesmp/videos/1157190974739328/ 

1506423862_Milestearsupinvoice.jpg.3e7671770dd3a40bc096773b689e036e.jpg

But if it could not get any worse, it does.

He then posts a copy of the Invoice for Queenslanders with this INVITATION to join the action:

https://www.facebook.com/1524698857748303/posts/2791248614426648/?sfnsn=mo

He writes:

"Here is a print ready version. Print it out, tear it up.

Print as many as you like. Tear them all up.

Scrunch them up. Put them in the bin.

Play office basketball. Go nuts"

How you two fuckwits did not give one thought to how the YOUR MAGIC CONVID OLYMPICS 6 DEATHS CAME ABOUT, escapes me..

Using your own words;

"And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure".

"I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now"..

So LB maybe go "figure" and "understand" this old chap, you from the bludging state;

- In QLD in the FOUR MONTHS between April and July QLD had 12,990 OR over 3,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals quarantined with the vast majority QLD residents or who nominated QLD as their point of contact in Australia.

In NSW in the same FOUR MONTHS  40,660 OR over 10,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals were quarantined by NSW. 

Here are those ABS numbers for you who makes up your own stats, which are always proved to be wrong by sometimes 4 times. You never read reply to those posts of course.

1017359990_AustralianarrivalsbystateApriltoJulyinc.thumb.jpg.fc3957580943ac1df49921be22538d09.jpg

THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??

- QLD HAS DUMPED approximately 7,000 OF ITS OWN QLD residents INTO NSW 40,660 arrivals

The reason for that is QLD having a lesser number of quarantine places gross and per capita and between the period April to July, had limited direct or direct  transiting(not domestic) flights requiring quarantine at the port of entry, or in this case NSW. Post July QLD secured more direct flights and numbers went up, but by bugger all.  

So last week NSW furnished QLD with the agreed invoiced amount of $30,115,345.80 (that incl a small number of QLD arrivals up to September less any user pays). That said NSW are are still processing THREE TIMES QLD's numbers AND STILL processing QLD residents. 

- The QLD Government response in this week was to REFUSE TO PAY. NSW Treasurer labels Queensland Premier 'selfish' over refusal to pay COVID-19 hotel quarantine bill

THIS WAS EXACTLY AGREED by all the States at a meeting of National Cabinet on 27 March, the quarantine costs would be shared according to place of residence or point of contact in Australia NOT port of entry. QLD HAS THE BIGGEST INVOICE FOR THIS PERIOD AND IS THE ONLY STATE BREAKING THAT AGREEMENT.

BUT THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BIT YOU TWO TWO CUNTS DON'T GET.

WHO TOOK ON THE ADDED INFECTION RISK WITH THOSE 7,000 EXTRA ARRIVALS ?????????????????

It wasn't just the Government of NSW, but EVERY MAN, WOMAN & CHILD IN NSW who took on that RISK FOR QLD?

I wonder what they think about having done that now with any Queenslanders responding like YOU? One thing is for sure they will think the state is run by and populated by selfish cunts. Everyone gets branded.

This chart shows the impact that had on NSW cases which were 'overseas acquired' and which is obvious to anyone but you two pin-dicks.

Aust Cases Sources 1 August 2020 Aust Department of Health

284002299_CasessourcesAust1August2021.jpg.c46d708983b1c59be02d463cfced00b2.jpg

THis chart clearly shows that EVEN WITHOUT these 7,000 arrivals, QLD was running NECK AND WITH VICTORIA in overseas acquired cases, BUT with ONLY HALF THE NUMBER of  ARRIVALS??? WHY???? TRANSMISSION OCCURING INSIDE FUCKING QLD QHOTELS IS WHY.

If that 7,000 HADN'T gone to NSW, QLD could very easily have JOINED VICTORIA, locked down for over 3 months and QLD then doubling the nations death toll and and two states racking up 90% of the countrys dead, not just one. 

8.1 Million people in NSW took on that infection risk for Queensland without complaint. In that 3 month period to the end of July they had nearly 50 deaths. Any directly or indirectly attached to added quarantine numbers and pressures imposed by QLD who knows? Do you give them a thought?? Silly question.

So this is the thanks the people of NSW get from the QLD Government on behalf every Queenslander.

As for you LB who thinks; "and yet only 6 deaths - the lowest number of any state - go figure,"  as you gloatingly rack up another 6 for the day?  Others can make their own mind up.

One thing is for sure, the both of you paraded in Martin Pace Sydney at lunchtime with that poetry of MIles and your 'score of 6' hanging around your necks, don't bother buying a return ticket.

16 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Jacks fixations have been wide and varied but his work ethic truly must be admired.

Jack joined us for the first time on June 5th 2014 and has posted 36193 times since then. (Of course that is as I start to type this -that could well change dramatically in the 3 mins it will take me to write it)

So in the past 6 years, 9 months and 21 days he has posted an average 14.56 times each day or once every 1hour 38 mins. His 36193 posts puts him in 17th place on the overall leader board. Impressive as this tally is by itself, when you consider the average time since signing up of the 16 members above him is 15 years 3 months (some 8 years 6 months more than him), well, it is truly remarkable.

On the post per day (PPD) number only SloopJohnB bests him (Sloops 20.59 plays Jacks 14.56 PPD)

However when one factors in the length (and breadth) of each of Jacks posts he leaves Sloop in the dust.

I can't wait for Jack to quote this bait as evidence in one of his 'Gotcha' essays. He will no doubt hit it with his red marker pen and throw in a few emojis.

Fuck I love this place.

So there are the stats. Jack is the biggest retard most prolific poster in the history of the Sailing Anarchy forums.

Bravo Jack, bravo.

Your maths don't include sleep time....

4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

While I was posting this ^ , Jack posted this bite in the covid thread. It did take him 4 hours and 52 mins to compose it so well below his average. 

The prosecution rests...

"What is next? Jack congratulating him on QLD's world leading covid management?"

Pin-dick that has to be most appalling post you have ever written and worse, you haven't a clue why.

The two of you are sticking it up over 8 million people who saved the states arse from a potential shit storm. You are also both ignorant as fuck, trying to be funny cunts playing to your respective audiences. See below for Miles invitation to all Queenslanders.

Miles when Health Minister and Deputy Premier has form for this and being a true grub. This In August last year when Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton called on state borders to be reopened amongst the chaos that was occurring, led by QLD.

Miles response was; "Peter Dutton has one job, and that's keeping our borders safe. He's failed on hotel quarantine. And he has consistently failed" and saying "he was one of the few people to personally bring coronavirus into the state".The reference being Dutton a Queenslander was one of the first Australians to be diagnosed with coronavirus, in early March.

As for you pin-dick, your own words set the foundation to being probably most ignorant and unsympathetic prick in all of Australia.

This foundation? Here is just a sample over the last week or so of you blowing your QLD trumpet with the same score every 5 minutes, thinking an epidemic is a global sporting event to be used for your enjoyment. 

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....and on it goes day after day. 

RISK TRANSFERED & DEATHS SAVED - INVOICE TEARING UP THAT YOU TWO PIN_DICKS THINK IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Miles goes the whole hog yesterday as the Treasurer and Deputy Premier. The second highest position in the QLD Government.

In ADDITION to the presser photo shoot, on the State Governments official Facebook page for posterity he posted this VIDEO.

TEARING UP the invoice with the title: We're not going to pay this bill

https://www.facebook.com/stevenmilesmp/videos/1157190974739328/ 

1506423862_Milestearsupinvoice.jpg.3e7671770dd3a40bc096773b689e036e.jpg

But if it could not get any worse, it does.

He then posts a copy of the Invoice for Queenslanders with this INVITATION to join the action:

https://www.facebook.com/1524698857748303/posts/2791248614426648/?sfnsn=mo

He writes:

"Here is a print ready version. Print it out, tear it up.

Print as many as you like. Tear them all up.

Scrunch them up. Put them in the bin.

Play office basketball. Go nuts"

How you two fuckwits did not give one thought to how the YOUR MAGIC CONVID OLYMPICS 6 DEATHS CAME ABOUT, escapes me..

Using your own words;

"And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure".

"I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now"..

So LB maybe go "figure" and "understand" this old chap, you from the bludging state;

- In QLD in the FOUR MONTHS between April and July QLD had 12,990 OR over 3,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals quarantined with the vast majority QLD residents or who nominated QLD as their point of contact in Australia.

In NSW in the same FOUR MONTHS  40,660 OR over 10,000 average PER MONTH international arrivals were quarantined by NSW. 

Here are those ABS numbers for you who makes up your own stats, which are always proved to be wrong by sometimes 4 times. You never read reply to those posts of course.

1017359990_AustralianarrivalsbystateApriltoJulyinc.thumb.jpg.fc3957580943ac1df49921be22538d09.jpg

THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO??

- QLD HAS DUMPED approximately 7,000 OF ITS OWN QLD residents INTO NSW 40,660 arrivals

The reason for that is QLD having a lesser number of quarantine places gross and per capita and between the period April to July, had limited direct or direct  transiting(not domestic) flights requiring quarantine at the port of entry, or in this case NSW. Post July QLD secured more direct flights and numbers went up, but by bugger all.  

So last week NSW furnished QLD with the agreed invoiced amount of $30,115,345.80 (that incl a small number of QLD arrivals up to September less any user pays). That said NSW are are still processing THREE TIMES QLD's numbers AND STILL processing QLD residents. 

- The QLD Government response in this week was to REFUSE TO PAY. NSW Treasurer labels Queensland Premier 'selfish' over refusal to pay COVID-19 hotel quarantine bill

THIS WAS EXACTLY AGREED by all the States at a meeting of National Cabinet on 27 March, the quarantine costs would be shared according to place of residence or point of contact in Australia NOT port of entry. QLD HAS THE BIGGEST INVOICE FOR THIS PERIOD AND IS THE ONLY STATE BREAKING THAT AGREEMENT.

BUT THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING BIT YOU TWO TWO CUNTS DON'T GET.

WHO TOOK ON THE ADDED INFECTION RISK WITH THOSE 7,000 EXTRA ARRIVALS ?????????????????

It wasn't just the Government of NSW, but EVERY MAN, WOMAN & CHILD IN NSW who took on that RISK FOR QLD?

I wonder what they think about having done that now with any Queenslanders responding like YOU? One thing is for sure they will think the state is run by and populated by selfish cunts. Everyone gets branded.

This chart shows the impact that had on NSW cases which were 'overseas acquired' and which is obvious to anyone but you two pin-dicks.

Aust Cases Sources 1 August 2020 Aust Department of Health

284002299_CasessourcesAust1August2021.jpg.c46d708983b1c59be02d463cfced00b2.jpg

THis chart clearly shows that EVEN WITHOUT these 7,000 arrivals, QLD was running NECK AND WITH VICTORIA in overseas acquired cases, BUT with ONLY HALF THE NUMBER of  ARRIVALS??? WHY???? TRANSMISSION OCCURING INSIDE FUCKING QLD QHOTELS IS WHY.

If that 7,000 HADN'T gone to NSW, QLD could very easily have JOINED VICTORIA, locked down for over 3 months and QLD then doubling the nations death toll and and two states racking up 90% of the countrys dead, not just one. 

8.1 Million people in NSW took on that infection risk for Queensland without complaint. In that 3 month period to the end of July they had nearly 50 deaths. Any directly or indirectly attached to added quarantine numbers and pressures imposed by QLD who knows? Do you give them a thought?? Silly question.

So this is the thanks the people of NSW get from the QLD Government on behalf every Queenslander.

As for you LB who thinks; "and yet only 6 deaths - the lowest number of any state - go figure,"  as you gloatingly rack up another 6 for the day?  Others can make their own mind up.

One thing is for sure, the both of you paraded in Martin Pace Sydney at lunchtime with that poetry of MIles and your 'score of 6' hanging around your necks, don't bother buying a return ticket.

Thanks for reposting that.

Fucking thanks......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

I think he posts in his sleep.

Since you went to the effort of making a meme for me...I won’t read it. 

7 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

but when did the extraordinary Mr Sparrow start posting and what was he bitching about then?

Your dandruff Cont

IMG_20200509_110334.jpg

What did I do today?

Played with cats. 

(Lily will retrieve a small toy mouse for hours)

Had breakfast

Went to drawing class,

Had a BLT for lunch.

Cleaned Kitchen

Joined bushwalking club, 

Played with Boo

Cooked some asparagus

Drank a G&T

Considered going for a walk

Pretty low key day

Did not read any of Jack's posts.

(I'll take Boo for a walk later.)

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

So in the past 6 years, 9 months and 21 days he has posted an average 14.56 times each day or once every 1hour 38 mins. 

Since this a sailing forum, wouldn’t it be most fair to deduct the time (from the denominator) where Jack is far offshore on races and unable to post?  If we only deduct for his S2H and Volvos, that’s.. what... exactly the same.

• Like 1

Sigh

Does it really matter if Jack spends his days and nights carelessly constructing lengthy posts that nobody reads?

I can think of more fulfilling ways to spend one's day but if that's his thing let him alone.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 4:00 PM, LB 15 said:

Time to give Jack another bottle of air..........................................

......Lets turn over a few stones on this little fantasy.

In December 2020 Australia had 35 100 overseas arrivals while NZ had 4390....................................................

So the fact checking shows that while jack claims they have 300% of our capacity to return people, it is in fact only 63% of ours, or to put it another way, Jack posts utter bullshit...........................................................

.......So all this demonstrates that Jack doesn't just talk with a forked tongue, he talks with his own dick in his mouth. I apologizes for this long 'Jack like' post........

I thought it worth an hour of my time to investigate just some of the ridiculous claims and the outright bullshit he posts........... ...................

.........Baiting him has been very entertaining sport (and I will continue to do it) but it is important to understand that nothing he posts can be trusted................... 

.....So its over to you Jack... 

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" - LB 15

LB 15 more butt hurt.jpg

133321075_merkelmaconlaughingB.jpg.84dcd25c5d99ad2d14c6baac6b582077.jpg

On 2/24/2021 at 7:15 PM, LB 15 said:

I am sure we all wonder about the many characters that post in the forums - So who are the clever, the weird, the informed and the complete whacko's we interact with every time we log-on? So we have decided to interview some of the more colorful characters that form our community. In the first of our series 'Behind the Avatar' we speak with infectious diseases expert, Aviation and hotel Quarantine commentator, yachting legend, raconteur and occasional poster, Jack Sparrow. 

No one who only visits these boards occasionally could have failed to be uplifted by Jacks calm, rational and positives posts, on a wide variety of subjects. Jack has given us a peek into his fascinating life, but apart from his days as a surfing pioneer, the introduction of the leg rope into Australia, his work advising numerous governments on policy, his UK based commercial empire and his unequaled experience at ocean passage making, what do we really know about 'The man beneath the light bulb'?

With Mr Clean busy pursuing his legal career, we sent Jack's close friend LB 15 to visit him onboard his Roberts 25 in its mud berth on the Georges river yacht to discover more about his remarkable life.

LB - G'day Jack, good to see you mate. As i can see you truly are living the dream but can you tell our readers about a few more of your adventures? 

JS - I had a third world girl in Buzios, With a pistol in each hand, She always kept me covered,

LB - Wow! Go on...

JS - I had a damn good run on Wall Street, With my high fashion model wife, I woke up dry beneath the African sky - Just me and my Swiss Army knife.

LB - Again its LB Jack, not Jimmy and why do you keep repeating the same thing over again?

LB - Jack why are you reading this from your phone...hang on - I remember this now, it is a Jimmy Buffet song! You have just googled this.

LB - Well I think we have heard enough, so thank you for your time Jack and we will let you get back to whatever you were doing.

JS - No you are.

LB - Up next in 'Behind the Avatar' we speak to the many people behind the Mrs Octopuss account.

JS (now yelling) I HAVE DONE MORE OCEAN CROSSING THAN YOU CUNT!!! YOU QUEENSLANDERS ARE ALL GOING TO BE FUCKED WHEN THE VIRUS ESCAPES!!! LEG HUMPING CUNT!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID I PUT THE EMOJIS??? CUNT!!!

That is pretty funny right there.  Well done!

5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Sigh

Does it really matter if Jack spends his days and nights carelessly constructing lengthy posts that nobody reads?

I can think of more fulfilling ways to spend one's day but if that's his thing let him alone.

You really think this thread is about Jack?

4 hours ago, toad said:

Internet forums, the life you’re having when you’re not having a life

On 2/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, Shortforbob said:

The last train to Clarksville? By

On 2/25/2021 at 6:33 PM, Shortforbob said:

Anderson Shelter

14 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

What did I do today?

Played with cats. 

(Lily will retrieve a small toy mouse for hours)

Had breakfast

Went to drawing class,

Had a BLT for lunch.

Cleaned Kitchen

Joined bushwalking club, 

Played with Boo

Cooked some asparagus

Drank a G&T

Considered going for a walk

Pretty low key day

Did not read any of Jack's posts.

(I'll take Boo for a walk later.)

IMG_20210222_181448.jpg.c98c85bce3dc8a689f0a40c90b7e5d9c.jpg

IMG_20210222_123618.jpg

On 2/24/2021 at 11:14 AM, Ease the sheet. said:

Pathetic

On 2/25/2021 at 1:55 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

You missed the chapter on how the.....

On 2/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

I'd like to see what jacks bunker looks like...

16 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

16 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Thanks for reposting that...

Pretty solid 'Gotchas' you have come up with there Jack.

Its the kind of behavior that most children stop once they reach puberty and grow up.

Note the use of 'Most'. 

10 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

You really think this thread is about Jack?

On 2/24/2021 at 11:53 AM, LB 15 said:

I agree ease. 

While Jack may well have lost his marbles the last thing we need is another thread for him to display HIS wares.

On 2/24/2021 at 5:17 PM, LB 15 said:

On 2/24/2021 at 7:37 PM, LB 15 said:

Yes - I spend all day composing 1000 word posts about him. 

9497B4D7-F576-4132-8509-3C31E07F9412.jpeg

3BB5F782-7181-4164-BEDF-20CA97B52C9A.jpeg

On 2/25/2021 at 10:15 AM, LB 15 said:

LB - Wow! Go on...

JS - No you are.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:15 PM, LB 15 said:

Why don't we keep this fun in this thread and leave the covid threads to covid discussion? But only new, interesting and original thoughts on the virus. Shit that needs has to be to repeated can be posted here.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:28 PM, LB 15 said:

Good point and I will raise it next time. I am already planning another interview. :) 

On 2/25/2021 at 6:11 PM, LB 15 said:

I must admit I have been getting increasingly curious about that myself...

17 hours ago, LB 15 said:

The prosecution rests...

Fuck I love this place.

Bravo Jack, bravo.

I think he posts in his sleep.

16 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Since you went to the effort of making a meme for me...I won’t read it. 

32 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Pretty solid 'Gotchas' you have come up with there Jack.

Its the kind of behavior that most children stop once they reach puberty and grow up.

Note the use of 'Most'. 

12 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

image.jpeg.d1422cf5b8f5c229550d16fd098f271a.jpeg

130 am  Saturday 27th February 2021

QLD Covid death toll much higher than reported.

Report claims Q health have been covering up the true number of fatalities.

We Queenslander's have felt justifiably safe and proud that we have the lowest death rate in the nation during this deadly pandemic, but all may not be as it seems. In a major report released yesterday on the worlds most respected online sailing forum, the author, Dr Jack Sparrow describes (in detail) the way Chief health officer Janette Young has been moving QLD fatalities from the deadly virus interstate. Dr Sparrows report claims that the toll is much higher than the reported 6 deaths.

The Wynnum Herald has spoken to The Premiers office, The Chief medical officer, the state corners office, Q health, the federal office of death statistics, The federal health minister, the army, navy and air force, The world Health Organisation, Yachting Queensland, several real doctors, Ray Smith who cleans Dr Young's office on a Tuesday night, and Mrs Robertson who lives up the street in number 31, and all confirm that the number is still 6.

Dr Young's office released a statement saying 'While it will take days to read the full report, it only took a quick glance to establish that it is complete bullshit. Dr Sparrow is a wanker.' 

Dr Young's dismissal of this lengthy report does not explain one of Dr Sparrows key pieces of evidence - the mysterious refrigerated truck that parks outside the Royal Brisbane Hospital for an hour each afternoon.

"QLD only has only half that" - "QLD  1.1.......has a record that is twice as good" - "Total remains at 6".- "Yet only 6 deaths.The lowest per million population death rate* on earth"  - "We have recorded 1/5th of the NZ death toll (6 deaths) -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" - "And yet only 6 deaths. The lowest number of any state. Go figure". -  "Deaths per million population QLD 1.1" -  "but they 5 times more deaths... with a smaller population." - "I don't understand how anyone can be living more 'covid normal' than we are right now."....LB 15 

Mr Whippy visits Hervey Bay | twodogsandavan

More to come

The prosecution rests...

5 hours ago, toad said:

Internet forums, the life you’re having when you’re not having a life

I could probably get you laid mate. Would that help do you think? Obviously we would have to pay but it might help unblock the old 'root Chakra's'

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

I could probably get you laid mate. Would that help do you think? Obviously we would have to pay but it might help unblock the old 'root Chakra's'

What do I have to do to get on this list?

The only people left on the street here are homeless, toothless men.

Can you guarantee that she won't leave something behind?

We could do this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hasher said:

What do I have to do to get on this list?

The only people left on the street here are homeless, toothless men.

Can you guarantee that she won't leave something behind?

We could do this.

So toothless is a deal breaker?

Just now, LB 15 said:

So toothless is a deal breaker?

It does cut down some of the risk.  All of life decisions are a sliding scale. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

Fuck I love this place.

Bravo Jack, bravo.

I forgot I had done this - Jack you included this quote from me in this mornings angry, bitter, deranged quote-fest calm insightful post. Just for shits and giggles, run your mouse across the blank space before the last line. Just to make your head explode be sure, scroll back over my posts (you ok to do that?) until you find the original and try it.

And yes I do truly love this place.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

And yes I do truly love this place.

Satan loves hell too.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 6:54 PM, Controversial_posts said:

I had taken a bit of a break from baiting @jack_sparrow, but after some of his recent posts I’m a bit alarmed. Last spring he seemed like a harmless twit, but more recently he seems to have come quite unhinged.

Since wacko jacko is randomly quoting himself and others, might as well join ‘em.

38 minutes ago, hasher said:

Satan loves hell too.

Then why is he always making bargains with the "big" guy?

Being that I posed the question, I felt a small obligation to try to help answer it, and I hoped that plumbing the depths of the SA archives might offer some insight...

Going back to this thread from 2015, we see jack posing an articulate, rational research on a sailing topic even, the pro/con of Firefly batteries.

Here I thought, was the evidence that Jack was once not a raving mad man. Behold, in post #8, he thanks and even appologizes! Unthinkable only 6 years later, I thought...

image.thumb.jpeg.87c90130e6ae6c614759ec7b1e5847ad.jpeg

But let’s not jump to conclusions, what more can 2015 tell us?  By post #12, he is quoting himself, albeit in a more coherent manner:

image.thumb.png.eef116cfc78a6ddbc5e11cfa26a88086.png

And then the lash out and personal attack, ah yes the Wacko Jacko we’ve come to expect!

image.thumb.png.eff318ebce709ef58b0d9a724e44757e.png

But he quickly apologizes and gets back to a civil and seemingly rational discussion...

image.thumb.png.0f578f68346b0326b8e9d8e9bd7a861c.png

In my estimate, the early signs of obsessive compulsive research and verbose style, and flashes of inappropriate anger may be mild autism. But the decline is plain to see.

54 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

(...so I down-voted it

image.thumb.png.f49624a937ffaf7b2b398a532af65cb4.png

Good down-vote Pin dick..what's AMSA and what rego and why ???

How long will it take for you to quote your own down-votes??

Don't forget my opening post here you down-voted.just to be complete.

What does a 'brain donor' get paid?

"Only true pin dicks then tie themselves in knots....over notifications"  - @LB 15  29 January 2019

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LB 15 said:

The prosecution rests...

"Only true pin dicks then tie themselves in knots....over notifications"  @LB 15 - 29 January 2019 

On 2/23/2021 at 6:20 AM, LB 15  SAID;

"Jacky boi I didn’t go searching for your notifications"

:biggrin:  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

On 2/22/2021 at 3:27 PMLB 15 SAID

Jack now spends his time looking to see who other posters are getting likes from?

Living the dream hey mate..

On 2/22/2021 at 3:49 PM, LB 15   SAID;

"Likes are very important to Jack as well. I think much of his recent ‘issues’ can be blamed on his butthurt at losing top spot to Sloop." 

70D1EF95-8BCD-4780-B9EC-BBBFD423C4A1.jpeg

IMG_20210222_164539.jpg.838c4f4251699fc3efb887ba7b72e0dc.jpg

IMG_20210222_164133.jpg

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I forgot I had done this - Jack you included this quote from me in this mornings angry, bitter, deranged quote-fest calm insightful post. Just for shits and giggles, run your mouse across the blank space before the last line. Just to make your head explode be sure, scroll back over my posts (you ok to do that?) until you find the original and try it

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

20 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Fuck I love this place.

Bravo Jack, bravo

On 2/25/2021 at 10:15 AM, LB 15 said:

You can't make this shit up

2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

And yes I do truly love this place

"Only true pin dicks then tie themselves in knots....over notifications"  - @LB 15  29 January 2019

I see Jack's putting different posts together to make a narrative that suits his victimhood.

He does that with facts too.

Jack Sparrow, making 2+2 equal whatever the fuck he wants. Since 1804.

Listen more, Jack, post less. 

• Like 1

Let's try and lighten it up guys. 

Two new strains of covid have been identified in the UK, Sage have named them BBC-19 and SKY-19. both are said to be highly transmissible, and could pose significant problems to the gullible sections of society. Prof Chris Whitty said in a statement today, we don't think these variants are new, they could have been in circulation for decades. he added, symptoms of these variants include being glued to your TV, and believing any old bollocks that you hear coming out of it. if you think you may be infected, please get to your local IQ testing station as quickly as possible.
Should you test positive for either of these variants, the government's advice is, you should isolate yourself from your TV set for a minimum of 14 days, ear plugs are recommended should you enter a room with a TV set switched on. experts believe these variants do not pose a respiratory problem, but psychological problems have been detected in almost all positive cases, many suffers will experience mild symptoms like paranoia and hysteria, rising to full on fuckin' retard in the more serious case category. so please help us contain the spread and follow the government's advice.. stay at home, do some research, stop listening to bullshit.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 12:14 PM, Ease the sheet. said:

Pathetic.

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

1 hour ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Do you have a point?

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

images - 2021-02-27T170205.505.jpeg

I didn't start the thread Jack.....

Your reading comprehension has gone from poor to worse....

Today’s stats are just in. 

In the past 24 hours Jack has posted 41 times. This is a 260% increase on the average number of his daily posts over the past 6 years and 7 months of 14.89 posts a day. This is more than double the average daily number of posts by the only member on these boards who posts more frequently than him  

On to the covid stats and Queensland has again recorded no further deaths today and the total remains at only 6. For those who enjoy numbers that represents only 1.1 deaths per million population. This is half the death rate recoded in Fiji and less than 1/5 of  that of New Zealand. Queensland remains the state with the lowest death rate in Australia. 

And now it’s over to Jenny Woodward with tonite’s weather.

538E6ECF-70DF-4585-BC45-B756631BB512.gif

27 minutes ago, Controversial_posts said:

@Editor have you ever considered imposing limits on Jack’s post length or frequency? Because at some point it’s not trolling, it’s spam.

its not trolling or spam, it's just downright sad....

14 hours ago, Controversial_posts said:

@Editor have you ever considered imposing limits on Jack’s post length or frequency? Because at some point it’s not trolling, it’s spam.

In this PC Woke world it is the responsibility of everyone to look after everyone else therefore Sail Anarchy is saving lives or a life by allowing Jacko to post believing that anyone actually gives a shyte about what he writes.  God forbid he was forced to unleash somewhere else.  At least he is sort of in Quarantine on SA.

45 minutes ago, Kate short for Bob said:

In this PC Woke world it is the responsibility of everyone to look after everyone else therefore Sail Anarchy

That's exactly what I said to LB.

1556710663_LBkateisacunt.jpg.91c3043b3be1f61021ad971465f76420.jpg

PS You have suddenly stopped posting on Swedish thread... why is that?

Suddenly ended here in fact yesterday with your own words.  "a load of bollocks" and you are a "bit thick"  

.....followed by your thoughts on lock-downs in the UK in September and November not being warranted and wrapping up with your herd immunity flourishing in Sweden. 

:lol: