Guidos dont have Rolexes either

F off Josh. nothing i say is funny for you. nasty little shit

Josh? Really? Are you sure??

no not sure...might have a pic tho

:lol:

Simon--I don't think LISailor Kid is "Josh"----it is The Reverend---"Cliffie"

Scurulous accusations counselor! And who posted Hacks family album? That's not right.

I fked up my knee. This sounds like a duel. Crutches at 50 paces.

Scurulous accusations counselor! And who posted Hacks family album? That's not right.

I fked up my knee. This sounds like a duel. Crutches at 50 paces.

Are you going to sue your landscaping company as well? Maybe buy Espo some new sails while you're at it?

Bullshit, everyone knows that LISailor Kid is INOSR.

:ph34r:

dunno who cliffie is Neil but still have reason to think LISK is a Josh. From his early posts about water balloon launchers. he took a while to start bothering your threads

but wtf would i know from this far away....calling him josh and photoshopping his head has worked before in making him go away. we'll see

I thought I was INOSR

I thought I was INoSR!!

Bullshit! I call Harry Bellafonte to the stand! He is the real LISailorkid!

dunno who cliffie is Neil but still have reason to think LISK is a Josh. From his early posts about water balloon launchers. he took a while to start bothering your threads

but wtf would i know from this far away....calling him josh and photoshopping his head has worked before in making him go away. we'll see

funnelator to the nuts, douche

Funny shit! :lol:

I need a new one, my rubber tubing snapped this past summer :(

Edit: I have fond memories of that funnelator. Beam reaching along eggemorgin reech (sic) neck in neck with the 100 foot schooner Mary Day 50 feet to windward of us. We filled up some baloons and proceeded to barrage them as we and they raced for Bucks Harbor. Lots of fun

2667243918_415e48cb01.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you hate turtles?!?!?!?!

hi josh

LISK02.jpg

sail much?

funnelator ~ Best used to hit the carts bieng pushed along the FDR drive (going down river at 12 kts) on a strong ebb.

Sail safe!

INOSR is a Long Island sailor kid--but not THE LISailorKid---

LISailorKid is a sockpuppet --for a douchnozzle--very aggressive---

BTW--funnelators can be used to launch turtles (small ones)

INOSR is a Long Island sailor kid--but not THE LISailorKid---

LISailorKid is a sockpuppet --for a douchnozzle--very aggressive---

BTW--funnelators can be used to launch turtles (small ones)

You soud agry to!

With Pitman getting at least 4 inches of snow as of noon yesterday, I hope he decided to go for a walk in the snow.

I need new sails !!!!!!

With Pitman getting at least 4 inches of snow as of noon yesterday, I hope he decided to go for a walk in the snow.

I need new sails !!!!!!

Sorry

Pitman never goes out if it snows twice the length of his dick

I need new sails !!!!!!

Sorry

Pitman never goes out if it snows twice the length of his dick

That you know those details frightens and disturbs me.

You're just jealous you weren't invited to the Hustler Annual Christmas Circle Jerk and Crew Jamboree.

Holy shit AG lives again. We might actually get a post from Jack Tar soon

You're just jealous you weren't invited to the Hustler Annual Christmas Circle Jerk and Crew Jamboree.

Between your multitude of accounts I'm pretty damn sure you've got the highest post count here.

Between your multitude of accounts I'm pretty damn sure you've got the highest post count here.

What dose all this hve to do with Expo?

Dont forget that AG and Anonymous Guest are two different sock puppys

Anyhow..........have we made any more progress on establishing just how much of a dick espo is?

Nope, but maybe we should start a thread on much of asshole you

are with your tens of thousands of useless fucking posts - dude get a life! :angry:

Anyhow..........have we made any more progress on establishing just how much of a dick espo is?

are with your tens of thousands of useless fucking posts - dude get a life! :angry:

Now now now, you have to remember that there isn't much for him to do in the winter. It only takes so long to shovel his finger on the dock

Now now now, you have to remember that there isn't much for him to do in the winter. It only takes so long to shovel his finger on the dock

I thought that his finger is up his nose? How could he shovel that? With all the snow and ice this winter--I sure hope he doesn't slip and fall (like I did) and drown in his front yard.

I thought that his finger is up his nose? How could he shovel that? With all the snow and ice this winter--I sure hope he doesn't slip and fall (like I did) and drown in his front yard.

Finger up his nose? More like a finger up his ass so he can play with his prostate.

I wonder if his front yard is frozen, and if he fell in, would anyone miss him?

Too funny.... So tell me again about the KOD and who was the better helmsman? That would give us a good hint as to which one of you hides behind ganga dim. No difference really between you two butt boys, virtually interchangable.

Not to worry Neil, I make sure the dock and ramp are well cleared so my lovely wife and beautiful daughter can safely get from the car down to their cozy home afloat. Besides if the rumors are true about this mudhole, I should be able to walk ashore.

Interesting birds this winter, have the usual mallards that we feed, the buffleheads and some other diving ducks and then there are these things called Brenta Geese. They look like Canadian Honkers but have short necks and make a cooing sound more like pigeons than water fowl.

I was just concerned about who would "shovel your finger"--INOSR is very confused--

(unless your fingers or hand really need shoveling of course)

I think it is safe to say that the kid doesn't know half of what he thinks he might.

How's the leg? Get the cast off yet?

cast is off--getting some P/T-- I have to be in shape for the Heineken Regatta on March 4--be in St Maarten on Feb 27th--I will swim in the ocean for a few days--I'm sure I will feel much better!

\

Nope. This thread has only been able to confirm you are a dick. Jyry still out on espoo

"InNeedOfSomeRestraintDick".. is that like some term for you gay folk? 2mdhq2f.gif

I think it is safe to say that the kid doesn't know half of what he thinks he might.

cast is off--getting some P/T-- I have to be in shape for the Heineken Regatta on March 4--be in St Maarten on Feb 27th--I will swim in the ocean for a few days--I'm sure I will feel much better!

Don't forget your cigars

Don't forget your cigars

Do you think he could use a full spinnaker bag as a medicine ball? He looked pretty comfortable with his foot up on one at the xmas party...

Don't forget your cigars

Do you think he could use a full spinnaker bag as a medicine ball? He looked pretty comfortable with his foot up on one at the xmas party...

this is Pitmans' medicine ball

golfball1.jpg

my leg is much better--I'm ready to get my ass to St Maarten and start sailing---Bump --Squalamax--Crashtestdummy--the entire J/29 mafia will be there

my leg is much better--I'm ready to get my ass to St Maarten and start sailing---Bump --Squalamax--Crashtestdummy--the entire J/29 mafia will be there

Famous J29 afterguard in ST Maarten YC lockeroom circa 2005

post-41967-1266879858.jpg

well, how was the Heineken ???

Famous J29 afterguard in ST Maarten YC lockeroom circa 2005

are those man boobs??? :o

What does any of this have to do with whether or not Espo is a dick?

A full 58 pages and no conclusion. The world needs a conclusion.

WTF?

So Hustler is registered for spring series, are the new sails already in the works? Is Espo going to punch me out on the AYC lawn? How many pages will this thread increase by before the regatta is over?

So Hustler is registered for spring series, are the new sails already in the works? Is Espo going to punch me out on the AYC lawn? How many pages will this thread increase by before the regatta is over?

He doesn't need to punch you. If he pisses on your shoes you will run home crying for momma

Now the question on everybodies mind, why did Johnnie and the gang bag on sailing IRC....were they skeeeeerd away by their big bad rating?

Espo, you may never live this down. Let the hate begin!

Nice to see Espo did well yesterday, but would love to know how they would have done under IRC.

Can anybody figure out how they would have fared in the IRC 35 class vs. PHRF as I believe they were sailing the same course?

Nice to see Espo did well yesterday, but would love to know how they would have done under IRC.

Can anybody figure out how they would have fared in the IRC 35 class vs. PHRF as I believe they were sailing the same course?

Yes.

If they sailed the same course and distance the results would be:

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

Yes.

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

so they would of been in 1st place after this weekend in IRC35

Yes.

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

Math isn't your strong point, is it?

Yes.

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

well, no it's not but, 1st right now is Afterglow with 12 pts. and 1 throwout. If Hustler were in the IRC fleet had a 10,1,1,5,1 then with the 10 as a throwout, that would of given them 8 pts. and 1st place after this weekend??? What did I miss???

Yes.

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

well, no it's not but, 1st right now is Afterglow with 12 pts. and 1 throwout. If Hustler were in the IRC fleet had a 10,1,1,5,1 then with the 10 as a throwout, that would of given them 8 pts. and 1st place after this weekend??? What did I miss???

If you eliminate the throws they would be in 2nd. That's all I see.

316n1x2.gif

You guys are comparing this Hustler re-scored in IRC35 thing as if it were apples to apples. Between courses shortened and then the breeze filling to change of course for divisions 3 and 4 only, you would be hard pressed to make even a remotely adequate comparison. The only way we would know how Hustler would have done in IRC35 was if John and co. had sailed IRC35 rather than remain in their PHRF comfort zone. Shame really, I was looking forward to seeing them with the numeral 1 pennant on their backstay.

Course was shortened for all, you"re just bitter because you would be in 5TH instead of 4TH. Lucky for you we stayed in our comfort zone

You guys are comparing this Hustler re-scored in IRC35 thing as if it were apples to apples. Between courses shortened and then the breeze filling to change of course for divisions 3 and 4 only, you would be hard pressed to make even a remotely adequate comparison. The only way we would know how Hustler would have done in IRC35 was if John and co. had sailed IRC35 rather than remain in their PHRF comfort zone. Shame really, I was looking forward to seeing them with the numeral 1 pennant on their backstay.

Course was shortened for all, you"re just bitter because you would be in 5TH instead of 4TH. Lucky for you we stayed in our comfort zone

There's a reason AG and all his alias' are set to ignore on my controls, why aren't they blocked when someone else responds to his drivel?

I'm well aware of that. The rating doesn't seem very different to me, and I don't have the time or patience to break down the times, and any other variables would be inconclusive since they didn't race the IRC fleet anyway. I'll trust what sailman posted.

I don't sail on the boat, nor in either fleet anyway. I'm just curious as to why Hustler went back to PHRF really. I'll go sob in a corner if you tell me to go screw in regards to that espo. Just curious.

Yes.

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

Remember the 29 would be the smallest slowest boat by quite a bit if it were in that class & would NEVER be in clear air. No matter how you cut it that would be a major issue & would most likley hurt the final result quite a bit regardless of the ability & speed of the Huslter team (which is very good!). The issue of being the small boat in this IRC bracket was tough for Bluto when they took on this general group at BIRW last year. Even with a MUCH faster boat than a 29 they had trouble getting clear air.

I'd love to see Huslter race IRC, just against boats closer in size & speed.

I predict that Espo will show up with his own personal launch a-la Arethusa at his next regatta. How did you enjoy your ride out Johnnie?

Except he has to pay for the private launch. AYC pays for mine.

I enjoyed it the ride back in on the private launch was even better

Yes.

Race 1 10

Race 2 1

Race 3 1

Race 4 5

Race 5 1

Remember the 29 would be the smallest slowest boat by quite a bit if it were in that class & would NEVER be in clear air. No matter how you cut it that would be a major issue & would most likley hurt the final result quite a bit regardless of the ability & speed of the Huslter team (which is very good!). The issue of being the small boat in this IRC bracket was tough for Bluto when they took on this general group at BIRW last year. Even with a MUCH faster boat than a 29 they had trouble getting clear air.

I'd love to see Huslter race IRC, just against boats closer in size & speed.

I think that was sort of the hope here Mm. That Hustler would lead the way to establishing the IRC30 group. Up until now that fleet has been comprised of couple of Bene 367's (who really belong in IRC35), a SW 42 and Ed Gaynor's Emily for the past couple of Block Island and Vineyard Races (for the most part). Personally I think John needs to take the leap and that would go a long way to getting other folks to follow suit.

Would be nice to see HIRO in IRC since SYC has been pushing it for so long!

for the past couple of Block Island and Vineyard Races

Remember Jeffie, John doesn't do overnight races.

That isn't the point INSOR. The point is to establish the fleet by getting some talent and competitive boats in it so it can gain a foothold.

Until the cost for measuring and weighing and ticketing gets down to max 50 bucks it aint gonna happen with the smaller boats . By the way, is your boat endorsed cert or unendorsed cert?

My boat? Don't be silly, I haven't raced my boat in years. I do still have her IMS certificate around here somewhere though. I may even have a CHS and MHS certificate, but that would require some digging around.

How about you? What boat do you own again? A sunfish or a Hunter trailer sailor?

Does your rating take into account the weight of the multiple flat panel TV's or the mud you pick up whenever it's a super-low tide?

My boat? Don't be silly, I haven't raced my boat in years. I do still have her IMS certificate around here somewhere though. I may even have a CHS and MHS certificate, but that would require some digging around.

How about you? What boat do you own again? A sunfish or a Hunter trailer sailor?

Does your rating take into account the weight of the multiple flat panel TV's or the mud you pick up whenever it's a super-low tide?

I take you'e been thear for visits?

I hope not when the kid is around.

What do you do on a rainy nite like tonite when the boat is all closed up and someone farts?

"Visits"? Is that what they call it in the catholic church?

Hey Wesley, aren't you a choir boy?

The farting isn't so bad, the ports are crack. But when the cat shits in her box, man that can make your eyes water. Thankfully she usually goes outdoors.

Does the cat use a kitty hatch? I think someone needs to get Lewmar on the horn, this could be the next big thing.

I'm honestly surprised that you didn't make a scoutmaster joke. That choir line was a bit weak, besides my baritone doesn't lend itself well to church choirs.

[/ quote]

it doesn't leak when following seas break in the cockpit.

[/ quote]

Expecting that any time soon? A tsunami perhaps?

Congratulations Cliffie, you just confirmed you are "INSORDick" with your inability to successfully quote.

Well done.

Thisi sadd evelopmet!

[/ quote]

[/ quote]

Congratulations Cliffie, you just confirmed you are "INSORDick" with your inability to successfully quote.

Well done.

You guys are leading the sock puppet olympics by a wide margin,,,Scott can cliam more subscribers--just the two of you can account for half the posters on the site

That's funny Neil, but what you really need is a good avatar.

Maybe this one is a keeper?

dumbo10.gif

Close but that's not the perfect avatar just yet. To get it where it needs to be we have to give him pockets overflowing with cash and we need to replace that feather in his trunk with Espo's pecker.

[/ quote]

[/ quote]

Mooshead werthy?

Say its not so... "Racing with Hustler", Social hour and Seminar at 6pm tonight at City Island YC.

http://sailing.meetu...052/?a=facebook

"If you can't make merry, feel rosy."

I know John, but who are Merry and Rosy?

Cheers,

MikeR

Say its not so... "Racing with Hustler", Social hour and Seminar at 6pm tonight at City Island YC.

Can someone please attend and post videos? I want to find out how he became "...one of the winningist along the Eastern Seaboard".

He probably thought he was safe, making it all the way to the day of the event without it being posted on SA.

Can someone please attend and post videos? I want to find out how he became "...one of the winningist along the Eastern Seaboard".

He may never live this down...

Cheers,

MikeR

He may never live this down...

Cheers,

MikeR

I wonder if EDDDDDDdddddddd wil lbe there to pick up some pointers?

"Come and find out how John Esposito and his crew have become one of the winningist along the Eastern Seaboard. Learning how to race makes you a better cruising sailor as well. Even if you are not a racer, come by to socialize, eat, drink, make merry. If you can't make merry, feel rosy. If you want to be on a race crew this summer this is a great opportunity to network."

Who its rosie?

"Come and find out how John Esposito and his crew have become one of the winningist along the Eastern Seaboard. Learning how to race makes you a better cruising sailor as well. Even if you are not a racer, come by to socialize, eat, drink, make merry. If you can't make merry, feel rosy. If you want to be on a race crew this summer this is a great opportunity to network."

Who its rosie?

il_430xN.136681775.jpg