Guest espo sucks

espo is a dick

For those of us who can't make tonight's Hustler event at CIYC, I wonder what subjects will be discussed at the seminar?

I think one topic would be "How to sail over, though and around moving pylons aka J105s".

For those of us who can't make tonight's Hustler event at CIYC, I wonder what subjects will be discussed at the seminar?

Unless I'm wrong, it will be something like:"how to become one of the winningist along the Eastern Seaboard."

Cheers,

MikeR

I wish I could make it to heckle him.

I'm sure there will be a few "You all suck" and "J105's are pathetic" thrown in there.

I wonder who the dick was that started it?

I think I'm going to be sick!

The fact this thread just started its 31st page makes me sick.

yeah,, i wonder who started it?

Yeah...I wonder?

(btw - that was the 1000th post when I made it - someone has been deleting posts!!)

So, How did the talk go?

Was it a good warm up for the City Island Cup? ( Is it gonna happen?)

Did Ernie give you that look of love as he handed you the mike?

ps, good luck this weekend (fending off 105's) and Sail Safe!

So, How did the talk go?

Rumors it was a bomb scare and called off.

(was only a Pitman fart)

So, How did the talk go?

J29s are J105 magnets!

Lets keep this thread going. I still have a 2 page lead over Big *********** but he is catching up.

Lets keep this thread going. I still have a 2 page lead over Big *********** but he is catching up.

you're such a dick. Where's sailman when you need him.....

I call BS. You just want to pad your retirement kitty with a nice juicy lawsuit.

You sir, are a person who one could reasonably surmise, takes part in dickish behavior (as heard from a third party - namely this thread).

Good thing you lost all that weight.....you were starting to look like him!!

And now you do look like him and even have his money!!!!

just trying to help out here.. GO THE DICK!!

I hear Espo's not a dick....... but a PUSSY!

Can we debat 2 pages worth on that topic, dick vs. pussy?

I hear Espo's not a dick....... but a PUSSY!

Can we debat 2 pages worth on that topic, dick vs. pussy?

I hear Dogballs is a COCK SUCKER

If he had any balls he would post with his name, not alias

Where did you hang out to get information like that??

Was it first hand?

Word of mouth??

OK, let me clarify. Espo is not a dick nor a pussy.

I wish I could lick my balls, but my GF takes care of that for me. If not, I'd be my own best friend.

The debate to keep this thread is about dick vs. pussy. Not a slam on gay's, not a slam on anyone in particular. Just a simple debate.

I don't know the guy, so I can't say that he's a dick or a pussy..... But I do find it comical that such a LIS legend is scaaaaared to do any sort of overnight race. Wait.... I guess that does make him a pussy.:lol:

Hi Espo..I'll bump..just to keep it above the Numbers' cocksucker..I think you are an OK guy....oh wait...I forgot..you are supposed to be a dick :rolleyes:

Maybe espo isn't a dick anymore. Probably the most incredible holiday display I have seen at one house. Even Hustler had lights on it.

post-4151-031229400 1292256326_thumb.jpg

He's still a DICK..........just one with incredible X-mas spirit!(and a hefty electric bill)

I think Espo should file a lawsuit against everyone that called him a dick........or fat.......

Maybe espo isn't a dick anymore. Probably the most incredible holiday display I have seen at one house. Even Hustler had lights on it.

I was even surprised. By the religous christmas music.... "SILENT NIGHT...HOLY NIGHT... I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU ATTEMPT TO STEAL MY XMAS DECORATIONS"

I counted 18 blow ups!

Even Hustler had lights on it.

You know the rules, pics or it didn't happen

Did we miss the holiday party this year?

You didn't get an invitation?

Even I got one Cliffy

He's still a DICK..........just one with incredible X-mas spirit!(and a hefty electric bill)

WTF? Nobody has a bigger or better picture, I'll have to invite Photoboat.com next year

His neighbor has a hefty electric bill. Trace the power cords...;)

nah...he's got a wind generator in the back yard. nice light show though

SHHHHH!

And the best part the neighbor is Jewish.

nah...he's got a wind generator in the back yard. nice light show though

Thanks!

I could use you with your blowhardness to keep the generator going, Neil didn't stay long enough

SHHHHH!

And the best part the neighbor is Jewish.

kosher A Jolly Good Fellow smile.gif

kosherAJollyGoodFellow.JPG

404519A.jpg

What a fucking dick Espo is, he can't take a hint. This guy, he calls me at 8 in the fucking morning and then wants to talk for half an hour!! First he interrupts my beauty sleep and then launches into a 20 minute long tirade about how Key West is dead. I actually think I fell asleep halfway through it and he didn't even notice. I get it, he likes to talk to anyone who will listen but enough's enough. Maybe it's time for the man to get a parrot who he can talk to and which will then say everything back to him so he can simultaneously get his kicks from spouting off and then from hearing himself talk.

DICK!!!!!

What a fucking dick Espo is, he can't take a hint. This guy, he calls me at 8 in the fucking morning and then wants to talk for half an hour!! First he interrupts my beauty sleep and then launches into a 20 minute long tirade about how Key West is dead. I actually think I fell asleep halfway through it and he didn't even notice. I get it, he likes to talk to anyone who will listen but enough's enough. Maybe it's time for the man to get a parrot who he can talk to and which will then say everything back to him so he can simultaneously get his kicks from spouting off and then from hearing himself talk.

DICK!!!!!

Yeah, he called me at 7 with the same BS.

I pretended to be listening but dozed back to sleep and dropped the phone.

This guy is a dick!

DICK!!!!!

Just do what I do........don't pick up! :P

Guest One of Five

Did you see that kid on Dr. Phil today? He was awsome.

so was it good?

Confirmed......even our waitress in Oxford knows that Espo usa dick

The man just wont quit. I was walking down the street in Newport back in June and he nearly ran me down with his bike. DICK! Not to mention the heinous sight of him in riding spandex. I went out later and poured goslings in my eyes to stop the burning.

But he does have the literacy skills of a 6 year old. Who doesn't like a cute 6 year old?

The man just wont quit. I was walking down the street in Newport back in June and he nearly ran me down with his bike. DICK! Not to mention the heinous sight of him in riding spandex. I went out later and poured goslings in my eyes to stop the burning.

Yer just jealous, Wes.

oh please... Jewish? gimme a break. My ancestors were 3rd Reich

How many people does it take to circumcise a whale?...

4 skin divers.

I'll be here all week. Tip your waitress. Oh... did I just say "tip"?

thought your father bombed the crap out of the 3rd Reich? unresolved family issues?

nevermind....Expo is still a dick and it would be fun to hear the waitress story??????

c'mon Mozz...you know you want to :lol:

thought your father bombed the crap out of the 3rd Reich? unresolved family issues?

nevermind....Expo is still a dick and it would be fun to hear the waitress story??????

Evo.. my dad was bombing the crap outa his relatives.. war is hell.. so I guess not my ancestors so much as

distant cousins... anyway.. back to the topic at hand

We showed our waitress at the crabhouse this thread.. after reading 4 or 5 comments, she agreed.. He's a dick.

Pitman picked up the check.

Evo.. my dad was bombing the crap outa his relatives.. war is hell.. so I guess not my ancestors so much as

We showed our waitress at the crabhouse this thread.. after reading 4 or 5 comments, she agreed.. He's a dick.

You might be one of the biggest douche bags on this thread, I think you have bumped this thread more than anyone else.

I hope Pitman picks up the check at the emergency room, after I split your head open with a baseball bat.

Lighten up francis

geeze Mozz...Expo sounds quite bitter....was the waitress that hot?? perhaps his ancestors had the crap bombed out of them by both sides of your family???

or was there no floor cake?

Guest One of Five

You might be one of the biggest douche bags on this thread, I think you have bumped this thread more than anyone else.

I hope Pitman picks up the check at the emergency room, after I split your head open with a baseball bat.

Aluminum or Louisville slugger Espo...

Make up your mind

Aluminum or Louisville slugger Espo...

I like the thud a wooden bats makes when it hits the skull

Guest One of Five

Aluminum has a much better 'ping' to it.

Careful there Espo, people might get 'scared' of you.

ha!...yeah..you two bad arses are really fucking scary. What with John having mafia overtones and you having your IRA contacts everyone in sailing should tremble. so scary

ha!...yeah..you two bad arses are really fucking scary. What with John having mafia overtones and you having your IRA contacts everyone in sailing should tremble. so scary

I thought it was John who had the IRA contacts?

Guest One of Five

I thought it was John who had the IRA contacts?

That's funny.

Yes we two thugs...

That's funny.

Yes we two e-thugs...

fixed

I prefer Internet tough guy.

aye...the devil's own no doubt

you should fit right in with these two part timers then TA

One is a guinea that hates sailing and prefers to beat people in the head with baseball bats...the other is an IRA hitman who takes photos and has mates who tried to blow up grandma.

all yours. have fun

There's nothing new here -- nothing juicy in months. Does it mean Espo is no longer a dick?

Expo is decking the halls (while petey's shaving his balls) for the Ex-Mas party tomorrow night. Who's showing up? I figured I would make a guest appearance to brighten up all of your holiday seasons.

On another note, it's a shame we haven't had much snow or ice so far this december. Without an incompetent landscaping company to provide us entertainment by breaking Pitmans ankle we are going to have to figure out another way to keep ourselves entertained.

The worlds most expensive foot rest:

iPhone%20069.jpg

I vote for not duct taping me to a chair and lighting me on fire. That means you cliffy.

There's nothing new here -- nothing juicy in months. Does it mean Espo is no longer a dick?

Expo ceases to be a dick (and becomes a pussy) when you can clobber his boys for a season.

Expo is decking the halls (while petey's shaving his balls) for the Ex-Mas party tomorrow night. Who's showing up? I figured I would make a guest appearance to brighten up all of your holiday seasons.

On another note, it's a shame we haven't had much snow or ice so far this december. Without an incompetent landscaping company to provide us entertainment by breaking Pitmans ankle we are going to have to figure out another way to keep ourselves entertained.

The worlds most expensive foot rest:

iPhone%20069.jpg

I vote for not duct taping me to a chair and lighting me on fire. That means you cliffy.

i would love to light you on fire again but yet again, I was dropped off the expo invitation list.

Hustler vacationed in my yard the week before BIRW and I don't get an invite? What's up with that?

Expo ceases to be a dick (and becomes a pussy) when you can clobber his boys for a season.

wets coaste criew mebber? :)

Ware dowe voete?? :)

I vote you guys burn him in the front yard. Post pictures as a warning to others.

Ware dowe voete?? :)

I vote you guys burn him in the front yard. Post pictures as a warning to others.

Crucifixion seems more appropriate given the season and all. And if the hose doesnt reach we can piss on him and call it art.