Guest espo sucks

espo is a dick

I thought he was worshipping the porcelain god life raft...?

Guest One of Five

I thought he was worshipping the porcelain god life raft...?

Thnaks! ;)

Nah. Some pagan god perhaps........ He kept saying Ralph, Ralph, Ralph as he bowed and raised his head repeatedly

Geeze Wes....you are in college - why the hell are you going to a party with no chicks and a bunch of old men? Go out and get laid!

He kept saying Ralph, Ralph, Ralph as he bowed and raised his head repeatedly

His boyfriend Ralph was on the boat?

Ahhh that is why he kept moaning Ralph Kramden in his sleep...I just thought he was a big Honeymooners fan.

It all makes perfect sense now.

Geeze Wes....you are in college - why the hell are you going to a party with no chicks and a bunch of old men? Go out and get laid!

Campus is DEAD this weekend. Everybody who put off studying is actively freaking out and barracading themselves in the library in preparation for exams which begin monday. Last night was the last hurrah for the semester.

I'm finishing up my final projects this afternoon and enjoying myself this weekend.

Guest One of Five

This e-mail exchange betwen Robin (owner of Pheonix) and John Esposito, andwas sent to all of EBYRA. The point isn't to bash Phoenix and their NA win, but to illustrate what a huge head Espo has. Enjoy:

Friends and Sailors and all the wonderful people who cared along the way to get Phoenix to yesterdays 2005 Soverel 33 National Title.

I am a humble man today. So happy with a big smile on this face. Phoenix has come full circle after THREE hard years. From a wreck to a Champion !

I just returned home a few minutes ago, Monday. Hmm, partied a bit last night. I am just a regular small business guy who tried to due something three seasons ago really tuff to accomplish. Become a better sailor and jump up into a much more competitive type sailboat as an owner/skipper. Phoenix started off with a big crash on November 7, 2002, as most of you know, just 8 days after I bought Saucy Girl from Bill. It was the worst boating day of all my 57 years. In hindsight, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Then the hens and chickens rocks at Larchmont YC gave her a much stiffer keel at the NOODs in Sept. 2003. I never quit on her and always thought she would come back faster and better if I committed to her to the end. I did that without reservation. This beautiful Phoenix sailboat has been a handful to keep up with physically and financially, but today I am all smiles thanks to so many people I care about so much. So here goes the names and TU's to who made Phoenix happen from Sept. 2002 purchase on to today's National Title.

Bill - So much support continues to this day. Bill was such a gentleman when we ran into difficulty with the purchase of Saucy Girl after marine survey. We sat down and did not allow, as Bill said, a "deal buster" to get in the way. Bill still sails on his old girl as alternate crew and will join us the next couple of Wednesdays. What a great ship you sold me. This Soverel 33 Hull No. 70 is now on the National Championship Trophy THREE times.

Barrons Boat Yard - John Barron - Who went beyond the call of duty for me personally. You are a very decent human being who did the right thing for Phoenix. Thank you Jason Barron for dropping my pretty boat. I did not understand what you were trying to accomplish. Today I now know you were just trying to make Phoenix faster.

The Original SIX - Who put her back together over six months in that Barrons shed and made Phoenix better then before.

John Barron/Kurt Larsen/Todd Aven/Eben Hansmire/Michael Reive/Skipper

I will always be indebted to you SIX for the endless weekends and many hours you gave over SIX MONTHS. When I review the photographs along the way, I cannot believe what a great ship we all made her after so much damage.

Kurt Larsen - Without Kurt Phoenix could never have become competitive again. Kurt did a stellar job with technical support, setting up the Phoenix rigging, but also gave me the support I needed to determine if she was a total or repairable. Kurt was the "Phoenix project manager" and along with all the skippers repair/refinishing skills combined with Kurt, she is better then I ever thought she could be.

Bill Heintz/Iris Vogel - TU for taking me out on Deviation before I purchased Saucy Girl. So I could get first hand knowledge of what these great Soverel 33's were about. You two were always there for me in person or on the phone with support. And again this weekend still giving me support. Your the best. I cannot believe how good you and your very light crew sail that Deviation boat with no pros on board. Amazing !

Steve Benjamin - When I ran into technical problems during the first six months, who better to call then the original salesman. The Benj. sent me to many emails to get her back to Mark Soverel original specification. Benj. even took photos of Phoenix underway and sent them to me explaining her mast rake was wrong. TU so much Steve Benj. and Tom Castiglione for all your personal support.

Doyle Sailmakers - Mark Ploch/Paul Beaudin

UK Sailmakers - Kerry Klinger-Butch Ulmer

North Sails Group - Steve Benjamin/Tom Castiglione

You know the deal. Who ever bangs up their vehicle next gets the next sail purchase. I love to reciprocate and give business back to say TU. TU for all the great sails you all build. ALL THREE LOFTS WERE ON PHOENIX FOR THIS VICTORY.

Main Sail - UK Sailmakers Carbon Tape Drive

155% Genoa - North 3-DL /Light-Medium

145% Carbon No. 2 - UK Sailmakers

Spinnaker - Doyle Runner

VMG Spinnaker - Doyle

TU to the pro's who have come aboard and made Phoenix a much better ship.

My Great Former Captains - Who have put up with me. I have learned so much from all of you and your crews:

Sirena/IMS 43 - Steve Loeb - The best ship I have ever sailed on. The record book shows this.

Vamp/J-44 - Lenny Sitar - Five great years of sailing and knowledge gained. TU Lenny for so much.

Deviation/Soverel 33 - Iris Vogel - Learned so much at BIRW from you in 2003.

Chaika/Taylor 34 - Richie Coar and Judy Judson - Always there with an honest opinion and helping hand.

Joe Nanartowich/To many boats he has brought me to remember - TU for what you did for me. I remember it all so clearly.

WOW/J-29 - Hank Buchanan - Two years of experience and two Key West Race Weeks in 96 & 97. Most important, Hank introduced Robin to Bear Hovey who did so much this weekend.

Diogenes/J-44 - Malcolm Clark - Doc has been around forever. He was a big help to me last year and the beginning of this season. Provided good insight which I carried over to Phoenix.

Bear Hovey and John Esposito - Mama Mia did I get TWO tuff winners for the Nationals. Robin knew Phoenix had a shot with the two of you aboard. After all, look at your track records. People told me the two of you together would be tuff to live with and you would eat the Phoenix crew up. You did that a bit. If I did not have all those years with other tuff pro's, who knows what could have happened yesterday when you two were chewing us up and spitting all out. Bottom line, the crew never gave up and in the end walked away with a national title. Thanks so much for helping us accomplish an amazing Nationals. You helped complete the cycle from 2002 to this championship. That was this Skippers dream at the beginning of 2005, to be competitive at the Soverel 33 One Design events. I did not know Phoenix would have a National title today. Bear Hovey and John Esposito own a large piece of that Title. TU, TU and TU again.

The Phoenix Crewmembers/Her future - What can I say. I told you weeks ago this would be a very tuff physical and emotional weekend for all. After all, some of you are at the beginning of your LIS sailing careers. Thank you for what you do for Phoenix. Maybe after reading this email you will better understand the long road I have had with Phoenix. Being an owner/skipper has tremendous responsibilities attached to it. I have closely watched all my former skippers go through this routine. The boat is always on your mind, day and night 24/7. Starting today Phoenix goes back to her normal crewmembers and we will have so much fun at the NOODS and more. Keep the faith and lets have a great fall racing season. You guys are the best and this Skipper knows how lucky he is.

Ciao and thank you to all. I cannot express how happy I am today

Robin - Phoenix - Hull No. 70 of 90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

Thanks again for the weekend it was at times frustrating but all in all a good time.

It is now time to call Triad Trailers 860-354-1146 ask for Mike, to get a trailer so we can defend the title next year.

I will make up a list of things to do to make the boat faster and easier to sail.

I am glad you had a good weekend.

Regards John

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have had a chance to digest Robins e-mail, and sent out a positive response, I know I disappointed a few, so for those that I disappointed here it comes.

Now I know where he got his driving skills from sailing 5 years with Lenny would do that, I will leave it like that since I like Lenny.

As far as Doc I guess the in-sight he got from sailing on Diogenes accounts for the poor starts I have witnessed on Wed. nites, bad mark rounds,and poor tactics. I am surprised at the J/44 class results and that Diogenes is never top 3 because when when he had the old one tonner he did ok maybe its because the boat rated 105 and the rest of the one tonners rate in the middle to high 90s

Regards John

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John,

It never seems to surprise me how you can turn something so wonderful into sh_ _ ? Mass email again just like last time. Just have to have ALL the attention? Lets see, Phoenix won the National Soverel 33 Regatta against some of the best Soverel 33 helmsman and tacticians. No need to mention their names as they are all established drivers inside the YRA of LIS. As for Robin on the helm, I must have been at least pretty dam good, or Bear and you would NEVER have had a chance to get even close to the front. Careful John as the Phoenix crew is starting to get the hate machine towards YOU.

Up yours John. How about trying to be positive? Can you do that?

Robin - Phoenix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

My last e-mail was not to put you down you did a decent job driving, better than I thought.

As far as mentioning Bear and I with some of the pathetic sailors that you mentioned is like a slap in the face so I commented on it, which after my first positive e-mails I was getting reponses from people that I was either drinking something funny or getting soft and I cant have that.

As far as some of your crew binging the hate towards me, I have 2 words “BRING IT” My crew and I welcome it and if you think I have hate my helmsman is me times 2 so tell them to be careful what they wish for there is a lot of racing this fall where we might end up in the same division.

Love, John

So whatever happened to this.....

This e-mail exchange betwen Robin (owner of Pheonix) and John Esposito, andwas sent to all of EBYRA. The point isn't to bash Phoenix and their NA win, but to illustrate what a huge head Espo has. Enjoy:

Friends and Sailors and all the wonderful people who cared along the way to get Phoenix to yesterdays 2005 Soverel 33 National Title.

I am a humble man today. So happy with a big smile on this face. Phoenix has come full circle after THREE hard years. From a wreck to a Champion !

I just returned home a few minutes ago, Monday. Hmm, partied a bit last night. I am just a regular small business guy who tried to due something three seasons ago really tuff to accomplish. Become a better sailor and jump up into a much more competitive type sailboat as an owner/skipper. Phoenix started off with a big crash on November 7, 2002, as most of you know, just 8 days after I bought Saucy Girl from Bill. It was the worst boating day of all my 57 years. In hindsight, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Then the hens and chickens rocks at Larchmont YC gave her a much stiffer keel at the NOODs in Sept. 2003. I never quit on her and always thought she would come back faster and better if I committed to her to the end. I did that without reservation. This beautiful Phoenix sailboat has been a handful to keep up with physically and financially, but today I am all smiles thanks to so many people I care about so much. So here goes the names and TU's to who made Phoenix happen from Sept. 2002 purchase on to today's National Title.

Bill - So much support continues to this day. Bill was such a gentleman when we ran into difficulty with the purchase of Saucy Girl after marine survey. We sat down and did not allow, as Bill said, a "deal buster" to get in the way. Bill still sails on his old girl as alternate crew and will join us the next couple of Wednesdays. What a great ship you sold me. This Soverel 33 Hull No. 70 is now on the National Championship Trophy THREE times.

Barrons Boat Yard - John Barron - Who went beyond the call of duty for me personally. You are a very decent human being who did the right thing for Phoenix. Thank you Jason Barron for dropping my pretty boat. I did not understand what you were trying to accomplish. Today I now know you were just trying to make Phoenix faster.

The Original SIX - Who put her back together over six months in that Barrons shed and made Phoenix better then before.

John Barron/Kurt Larsen/Todd Aven/Eben Hansmire/Michael Reive/Skipper

I will always be indebted to you SIX for the endless weekends and many hours you gave over SIX MONTHS. When I review the photographs along the way, I cannot believe what a great ship we all made her after so much damage.

Kurt Larsen - Without Kurt Phoenix could never have become competitive again. Kurt did a stellar job with technical support, setting up the Phoenix rigging, but also gave me the support I needed to determine if she was a total or repairable. Kurt was the "Phoenix project manager" and along with all the skippers repair/refinishing skills combined with Kurt, she is better then I ever thought she could be.

Bill Heintz/Iris Vogel - TU for taking me out on Deviation before I purchased Saucy Girl. So I could get first hand knowledge of what these great Soverel 33's were about. You two were always there for me in person or on the phone with support. And again this weekend still giving me support. Your the best. I cannot believe how good you and your very light crew sail that Deviation boat with no pros on board. Amazing !

Steve Benjamin - When I ran into technical problems during the first six months, who better to call then the original salesman. The Benj. sent me to many emails to get her back to Mark Soverel original specification. Benj. even took photos of Phoenix underway and sent them to me explaining her mast rake was wrong. TU so much Steve Benj. and Tom Castiglione for all your personal support.

Doyle Sailmakers - Mark Ploch/Paul Beaudin

UK Sailmakers - Kerry Klinger-Butch Ulmer

North Sails Group - Steve Benjamin/Tom Castiglione

You know the deal. Who ever bangs up their vehicle next gets the next sail purchase. I love to reciprocate and give business back to say TU. TU for all the great sails you all build. ALL THREE LOFTS WERE ON PHOENIX FOR THIS VICTORY.

Main Sail - UK Sailmakers Carbon Tape Drive

155% Genoa - North 3-DL /Light-Medium

145% Carbon No. 2 - UK Sailmakers

Spinnaker - Doyle Runner

VMG Spinnaker - Doyle

TU to the pro's who have come aboard and made Phoenix a much better ship.

My Great Former Captains - Who have put up with me. I have learned so much from all of you and your crews:

Sirena/IMS 43 - Steve Loeb - The best ship I have ever sailed on. The record book shows this.

Vamp/J-44 - Lenny Sitar - Five great years of sailing and knowledge gained. TU Lenny for so much.

Deviation/Soverel 33 - Iris Vogel - Learned so much at BIRW from you in 2003.

Chaika/Taylor 34 - Richie Coar and Judy Judson - Always there with an honest opinion and helping hand.

Joe Nanartowich/To many boats he has brought me to remember - TU for what you did for me. I remember it all so clearly.

WOW/J-29 - Hank Buchanan - Two years of experience and two Key West Race Weeks in 96 & 97. Most important, Hank introduced Robin to Bear Hovey who did so much this weekend.

Diogenes/J-44 - Malcolm Clark - Doc has been around forever. He was a big help to me last year and the beginning of this season. Provided good insight which I carried over to Phoenix.

Bear Hovey and John Esposito - Mama Mia did I get TWO tuff winners for the Nationals. Robin knew Phoenix had a shot with the two of you aboard. After all, look at your track records. People told me the two of you together would be tuff to live with and you would eat the Phoenix crew up. You did that a bit. If I did not have all those years with other tuff pro's, who knows what could have happened yesterday when you two were chewing us up and spitting all out. Bottom line, the crew never gave up and in the end walked away with a national title. Thanks so much for helping us accomplish an amazing Nationals. You helped complete the cycle from 2002 to this championship. That was this Skippers dream at the beginning of 2005, to be competitive at the Soverel 33 One Design events. I did not know Phoenix would have a National title today. Bear Hovey and John Esposito own a large piece of that Title. TU, TU and TU again.

The Phoenix Crewmembers/Her future - What can I say. I told you weeks ago this would be a very tuff physical and emotional weekend for all. After all, some of you are at the beginning of your LIS sailing careers. Thank you for what you do for Phoenix. Maybe after reading this email you will better understand the long road I have had with Phoenix. Being an owner/skipper has tremendous responsibilities attached to it. I have closely watched all my former skippers go through this routine. The boat is always on your mind, day and night 24/7. Starting today Phoenix goes back to her normal crewmembers and we will have so much fun at the NOODS and more. Keep the faith and lets have a great fall racing season. You guys are the best and this Skipper knows how lucky he is.

Ciao and thank you to all. I cannot express how happy I am today

Robin - Phoenix - Hull No. 70 of 90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

Thanks again for the weekend it was at times frustrating but all in all a good time.

It is now time to call Triad Trailers 860-354-1146 ask for Mike, to get a trailer so we can defend the title next year.

I will make up a list of things to do to make the boat faster and easier to sail.

I am glad you had a good weekend.

Regards John

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have had a chance to digest Robins e-mail, and sent out a positive response, I know I disappointed a few, so for those that I disappointed here it comes.

Now I know where he got his driving skills from sailing 5 years with Lenny would do that, I will leave it like that since I like Lenny.

As far as Doc I guess the in-sight he got from sailing on Diogenes accounts for the poor starts I have witnessed on Wed. nites, bad mark rounds,and poor tactics. I am surprised at the J/44 class results and that Diogenes is never top 3 because when when he had the old one tonner he did ok maybe its because the boat rated 105 and the rest of the one tonners rate in the middle to high 90s

Regards John

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John,

It never seems to surprise me how you can turn something so wonderful into sh_ _ ? Mass email again just like last time. Just have to have ALL the attention? Lets see, Phoenix won the National Soverel 33 Regatta against some of the best Soverel 33 helmsman and tacticians. No need to mention their names as they are all established drivers inside the YRA of LIS. As for Robin on the helm, I must have been at least pretty dam good, or Bear and you would NEVER have had a chance to get even close to the front. Careful John as the Phoenix crew is starting to get the hate machine towards YOU.

Up yours John. How about trying to be positive? Can you do that?

Robin - Phoenix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

My last e-mail was not to put you down you did a decent job driving, better than I thought.

As far as mentioning Bear and I with some of the pathetic sailors that you mentioned is like a slap in the face so I commented on it, which after my first positive e-mails I was getting reponses from people that I was either drinking something funny or getting soft and I cant have that.

As far as some of your crew binging the hate towards me, I have 2 words “BRING IT” My crew and I welcome it and if you think I have hate my helmsman is me times 2 so tell them to be careful what they wish for there is a lot of racing this fall where we might end up in the same division.

Love, John

Ahhh memories...my one and only sockpuppet....

What happpened to it? Every year at midnight at the Espo Christmas party that post is read by Pitman as we gather around the fireplace with our egg nogs. Kind of like when they read Moby Dick each year aboard the Charles W. Morgan. How traditions are born.

What happpened to it? Every year at midnight at the Espo Christmas party that post is read by Pitman as we gather around the fureeplace with our egg nogs. Kind of like when they read Moby Dick each year aboard the Charles W. Morgan. Howw traditions are born.

Twas the night before Ex-Mas, and all over SA... not a poster was stirring... not even JT. The sockpuppets all hung up and logged out of with care... in hopes that the mods wouldn't ban them this year. The newbies were nestled all snug in their beds... while "fuck off! and show us your tits!" danced in their heads....

Finish it.

Guest One of Five

nice that you bring up that tome on the Charles W. Morgan...

What happpened to it? Every year at midnight at the Espo Christmas party that post is read by Pitman as we gather around the fureeplace with our egg nogs. Kind of like when they read Moby Dick each year aboard the Charles W. Morgan. Howw traditions are born.

Twas the night before Ex-Mas, and all over SA... not a poster was stirring... not even JT. The sockpuppets all hung up and logged out of with care... in hopes that the mods wouldn't ban them this year. The newbies were nestled all snug in their beds... while visions of "show us your tits!" danced in their heads....

Finish it.

....Then Wes got into the eggnog, and wet his bed...

Expo hase mellode qite abit sinse openninge the surfe shoppe, the beeche life agees withe hime. He becomig mor eintoone with hes sirrondinge, natiure, and himselve. Hes Yater Spoone ist a pointe of priede, he stase home an wakses it alotte allotte. He licke to drinke wine more then he yuse to. Moiste of theses qarrels off the paste have fadded into distante memorie. Good onya expo!! :)

Guest One of Five

Twas the night before Ex-Mas, and all over SA... not a poster was stirring... not even JT. The sockpuppets all hung up and logged out of with care... in hopes that the mods wouldn't ban them this year. The newbies were nestled all snug in their beds... while visions of "show us your tits!" danced in their heads....

Finish it.

around the cockpit, his vision did whirl,, then we did find he really could hurl..

That Shitfight with Robin was classic - almost as good as any of LR's posts..

Mainly, cause I am familar those involved.

Sail safe!

Finish it.

around the cockpit, his vision did whirl,, then we did find he really could hurl..

and off to the transom he ran with a clatter

'I'm sorry' he muttered then left such a splatter

Finish it.

Owner said 'shit, you puked on my boat'

That will never buff out..of the gel coat

The little old driver, so lively and quick

shouted forward 'get a bucket, little Wesley's been sick'

There's nothing new here -- nothing juicy in months. Does it mean Espo is no longer a dick?

Expo ceases to be a dick (and becomes a pussy) when you can clobber his boys for a season.

wets coaste criew mebber? :)

I wish. But if I got on that would mean Expo is not a dick.

How many here could actually cut it on that boat?6483615033_d7abe39c0d.jpg

Crawling out of the bilge, who should appear?

Why its Ol' BJ Porter and 8 tiny reindeer.

On Left Hook and Wreck and all you sock puppets!

On Dawg, and Ed, and the rest of you muppets!

Inside the house there was nary a sound.

Cept that big asshole Clean, to his dick did he pound!

I'm a grifter you say? Well that's not really true.

But your IPs can be known for a doughnut or two!

All that could be heard, as he sailed out of sight.

Vote Obama! Happy Kwanzaa!

And to all a good night!

Guest One of Five

The little old driver, so lively and quick

shouted forward 'get a bucket, little Wesley's been sick'

and off they did go, with a Mount Gay in hand, for Wespy was part of that merry old band.

Guest One of Five

no Wespy, we don't need a holiday to bust on you...

Expo is decking the halls (while petey's shaving his balls) for the Ex-Mas party tomorrow night. Who's showing up? I figured I would make a guest appearance to brighten up all of your holiday seasons.

On another note, it's a shame we haven't had much snow or ice so far this december. Without an incompetent landscaping company to provide us entertainment by breaking Pitmans ankle we are going to have to figure out another way to keep ourselves entertained.

The worlds most expensive foot rest:

iPhone%20069.jpg

I vote for not duct taping me to a chair and lighting me on fire. That means you cliffy.

i'm going to epoxy your ass to a chair at the kiddie's table........... :P

Guest One of Five

Expo is decking the halls (while petey's shaving his balls) for the Ex-Mas party tomorrow night. Who's showing up? I figured I would make a guest appearance to brighten up all of your holiday seasons.

On another note, it's a shame we haven't had much snow or ice so far this december. Without an incompetent landscaping company to provide us entertainment by breaking Pitmans ankle we are going to have to figure out another way to keep ourselves entertained.

iPhone%20069.jpg

I vote for not duct taping me to a chair and lighting me on fire. That means you cliffy.

video or it never happened...

iPhone%20069.jpg

I was there. Actually I helped put him out with my shoe. It happened, but I would like to see the picture anyway.

iPhone%20069.jpg

I was there. Actually I helped put him out with my shoe. It happened, but I would like to see the picture anyway.

I think that one of the guys present took photos during the ordeal but they were of unusable quality.

I think that one of the guys present took photos during the ordeal but they were of unusable quality.

Guess we will have to stage a re-enactment.

Guest One of Five

That's a great reason to attend the event... in and of itself. Then you can all absolve yourselves at St. Liz's...

Guest One of Five

Espo was a great guy - he will be missed.

Ummm where did he go ???

Did Chaz buy him ??

hehehe

Espo's Addict ??

Yes, he overcompensates for low T.

expo is crismatic and hase powerfulle personallitey, but I doint e thick he cane influinse tiides. :)

I have no fuckjng idea what you say. You are a fucking moron. Your posts suck. You are a waste of space. Start you own site something about sailing for spelling challenged. And Espo is a cock with herpes.

expo is crismatic and hase powerfulle personallitey, but I doint e thick he cane influinse tiides. :)

I have no fuckjng idea what you say. You are a fucking moron. Your posts suck. You are a waste of space. Start you own site something about sailing for spelling challenged. And Espo is a cock with herpes.

Maybe you could just fuck off now, Snaggy is the moral compass of SA

compass-pirates-of-the-caribbean-Favim.c

I can read a compass. Simple numbers 0-360. Snag is just an attention whore who demands people spend a ton of energy trying to figured out what the fuck he is saying. He's like a nice old club drunk. Harmless but stupid and not worth paying attention to.

You want to read his drivel fine, I don't. I'd piss on him if I knew who he was.

So fuck you too.

Wow, this is an old thread. A bit of a blast from the past for us original sailing anarchists. Is espo still being a dick? I thought he would have mellowed a bit by now.

Wow, this is an old thread. A bit of a blast from the past for us original sailing anarchists. Is espo still being a dick? I thought he would have mellowed a bit by now.

:)

I can read a compass. Simple numbers 0-360. Snag is just an attention whore who demands people spend a ton of energy trying to figured out what the fuck he is saying. He's like a nice old club drunk. Harmless but stupid and not worth paying attention to.

You want to read his drivel fine, I don't. I'd piss on him if I knew who he was.

So fuck you too.

but - is Espo REALLY a dick? I don't know, but, Sunseeker seems to want to be.

So fuck you too.

Switch to decaf pal. If you're spending a ton of energy figuring out his posts, my condolences. Life must be tough for you. Why don't you save up some energy and figure out how to use the ignore button?

Sunseeker is no dick. Don't compliment him so.

He is a schmega encrusted donkeys asshole with his bung pressed against a hole in the fence waiting for the next big dick to stretch it out a little more.

Hope it didn't take to long to figure out, Schmegmaseeker.

Espo races bikes now...everyone should just leave him alone.

Pedal or motor?

Pedal or motor?

I'd pay to see the Hustler motorcycle gang doin circles on the AYC lawn ...

Who steeres the biike?

THIS One of those quietly fascinating threads that could only happen in the Sailing Anarchy forums that has been gathering steam since the end of 2013 2005, and at over 20,000 83,786 views and nearly 1200 1575 posts.

Whats the deal? this thread should be mentioned on the Front Page too; it is a comprehensive resource also.

Pedal or motor?

Pedal...the boy has some chops too!

So fuck you too.

Really mate? It takes zero effort to read snaggs posts. What takes effort is getting all inflamed like a clapped out twat and posting a frustration fueled whinge about it.

Pedal or motor?

I'd pay to see the Hustler motorcycle gang doin circles on the AYC lawn ...

It is pedal. Neil is the only one that has power and he falls at slow speeds.

Ahhh....that is just his diversion from pounding the pedals. Nice way to clear the head after tearing around for hours trying to chase down a break full of age 45+ testosterone fueled, d-bol juiced "amateurs".

If you think Espo is a d-bag, you've never met a middle aged cyclist with his kids on the way out of the house, too much disposable income, and a wife that no longer cares. Espo looks like the pope compared to some of those jack-wagons.

Who steeres the biike?

Best line in the whole thread !!

apparently he still is .....

OK, I cane exccept that.

Patton: "I'm not drinking with you, or any other Russian Son of a Bitch"

Russian General: "You are Son of a Bitch too!"

Patton: "Well, I'll drink to that....one son of a bitch to another"

in a world when/where everyone not a cunt is a Dick or a Cock-Sucker

I'll side w Espo ;)