Guest espo sucks

espo is a dick

it isn't?

who the fuck is "espo"?

Required reading for SA - don't even have to search, just start at page 1 of this thread. Epic asswipe, represents much of what is wrong with what passes for Corithian competition.

who the fuck is "espo"?

Required reading for SA - don't even have to search, just start at page 1 of this thread. Epic asswipe, represents much of what is wrong with what passes for Corithian competition.

Espo's a dick, sure, but what can you expect when someone's literally untouchable?

Norcal on the other hand threatened to make an attempt to have me fired from my job, I'd consider that a real dick move. He failed however, like the true loser he is.

who the fuck is "espo"?

Do you believe everything you read on the inter web little boy?

Wow that is some interesting reading. Seems to not have a lot of friends. I can see why

Ime am hiss frend fre yeares. :)

Yeah, but you're probably the sweetest human in the world. If we cut you open you'd bleed rainbows and puppy dogs.

Franky I found sailing with Espo a nice break from the type of guys that I was sailing with in Europe and at MEDCUP.... Less yelling, less attitude and a lot less of a dick...

I'd buy Espo a Drink

I wouldn't buy a Cunt a drink

PS nice Bump :-)

bump--we need to settle this once and for all

Is Espo really a dick--or is he just misunderstood?

After 1200 + posts it is clear that there is no consensus. Maybe we should ask a simpler question; If Espo were a fish, what type of fish would he be?

Baccalà

bump--we need to settle this once and for all

Is Espo really a dick--or is he just misunderstood?

After 1200 + posts it is clear that there is no consensus. Maybe we should ask a simpler question; If Espo were a fish, what type of fish would he be?

Baccalà

Beat me to it.

Now that this thread is over 11 years old...it should be noted that while still sailing hustler, Johnny is now busting out 40 to 60 mile days on his two wheeled whip - every day - and routinely beating up his Cat 4 breathren. Bike races don't have PHRF and strava does not lie.

Now that this thread is over 11 years old...it should be noted that while still sailing hustler, Johnny is now busting out 40 to 60 mile days on his two wheeled whip - every day - and routinely beating up his Cat 4 breathren. Bike races don't have PHRF and strava does not lie.

Strava can lie. Big controversy in our town last summer because someone drove a hill with their bike on the back of their car and drove it slow enough that they clearly were trying to make it look like they were riding but accidentally did it about 15 seconds faster than the current record - held by an ex-pro cyclist and over 30 seconds faster than the second fastest time. Oops.

Strava can lie. Big controversy in our town last summer because someone drove a hill with their bike on the back of their car and drove it slow enough that they clearly were trying to make it look like they were riding but accidentally did it about 15 seconds faster than the current record - held by an ex-pro cyclist and over 30 seconds faster than the second fastest time. Oops.

cool story bro

And categories are just PHRF for humans

If he's beating up on his Cat 4 brethren then it's time to upgrade. Sandbagging sucks.

RIP Mr. Dougherty

He isn't dead, he's just resting.......

The crew still speaks fondly of our old mate.

A day that will live in infamy indeed.

If he's beating up on his Cat 4 brethren then it's time to upgrade. Sandbagging sucks.

Mr. Esposito has been sandbagging for years.

That is easy to flag, and I would expect that if I start getting KOMs on hills, I am sure it will be easy to figure out I'm in a car .LOL

Strava is real good with that shit

I do flag a lot of QOM's for my wife, there aren't to many woman faster than her up hills, pro or amateur.

Can't move up until you do enough racing in that particular Cat.

Can't move up until you do enough racing in that particular Cat.

Don't have to move up though do ya?

Not saying you're a bagger, just that there are plenty who are. just like PHRF!

Clean,

You don't have to but your cycling buddies will embarrass you to if you win the Cat you are in.

I'm a Cat 5 50-59 age group and there are plenty much faster in that group. Don't think I will be moving up because I'm winning.

I look for races where they have a Cat for 200lbs and over, then we are talking having a chance on the podium.

Like winning Battenkill this year

i have no idea who espo is, but he does sound like a dick.

i have no idea who espo is, but he does sound like a dick

and a pretty legit sailor.

Clean,

You don't have to but your cycling buddies will embarrass you to if you win the Cat you are in.

I'm a Cat 5 50-59 age group and there are plenty much faster in that group. Don't think I will be moving up because I'm winning.

I look for races where they have a Cat for 200lbs and over, then we are talking having a chance on the podium.

Like winning Battenkill this year

Only takes ten races to Cat up.

Cat 5 to 4 is 10 races. Cat 4 to 3 is points. If you're "routinely beating up your Cat 4 brethren" you would have enough to upgrade in half a season. 20 points actually. That's four or five decently attended crits and road races. If you earn 30 points in a 12 month period it's a forced upgrade.

Maybe you're just beating up your Cat 4 bros on group rides, which is about as dumb a thing to brag about as Strava KOMs.

Hese notta a duck!

Hese notta a duck!

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Hese notta a duck!

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Make a confit?

Kindly address and refer to the artist formaly known as Espo the Dick as The Great Spandexpo.

​Thanks in advance.

And Edgy, somewhere Peng Chang-kuei rolls over in his grave.

Mmmm the best way to cook a duck. Except Peking of course, but that's complicated.

24 hour notice required.

Mmmm the best way to cook a duck. Except Peking of course, but that's complicated.

24 hour notice required.

Woudente that be Bezjing Duck nowadayes?

Re-instate the Esposito fellow!

We all only respect those who best us troof. When Espo disses WASPs it is all about his great respect for tribe Saxon kicking his dago arse.

Re-instate the Esposito fellow!

We all only respect those who best us troof. When Espo disses WASPs it is all about his great respect for tribe Saxon kicking his dago arse.

We just celebrated an important anniversary of the Normans kicking Saxon ass and making them better for it.

20161224_XMD031_0.jpg

http://www.economist.com/news/christmas-specials/21712047-england-indelibly-european-how-norman-rule-reshaped-england

Have to wonder if Espo drives a black SUV. Drove 95 past City Island to Hutch. Many dicks on road 

1 hour ago, LionessRacing said:

Have to wonder if Espo drives a black SUV. Drove 95 past City Island to Hutch. Many dicks on road 

I think your Mom does

Lots of rhetoric here.  The internet is a mask.   I have known John for many years.  Only say here what you would say to someone's face.  BTW I will not pass judgment here.  I'll talk to John one on one.  

Just a few months short of 12 years!! ???

is this the oldest active thread??

it certainly quit being funny at least 11 years ago

12 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

:o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

On 12/15/2016 at 0:42 AM, Ret. B52 Pilot said:

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Lemme guess. You could taste shit on his dick?

5 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

:o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

5 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

The 'Joke' thread over on GA dates from February 2004. Thats pre - Facebook dudes! Some comedians have likely sourced their entire careers from those hallowed pages.

who is espo?

Controversial?   Yes.

A$$hole?  probably.  No wait, Yes.  Ahole.  Sorry John but I have to call it as I know it.

Talented sailboat racer?  Yes.

If I ever win as much stuff as John did I would be the best racer on the east coast.  But for now, its espo.   But he's still a dick.

Hey John,  how yooos doin'????  No offence meant. 

Just calling a spade a spade.  I'm probably your best ally here from what I've read.  The internet is brutal.  First hand face to face is better.  See you soon.

Alan

7 hours ago, 2savage said:

who is espo?

Controversial?   Yes.

A$$hole?  probably.  No wait, Yes.  Ahole.  Sorry John but I have to call it as I know it.

Talented sailboat racer?  Yes.

If I ever win as much stuff as John did I would be the best racer on the east coast.  But for now, its espo.   But he's still a dick.

Hey John,  how yooos doin'????  No offence meant. 

Just calling a spade a spade.  I'm probably your best ally here from what I've read.  The internet is brutal.  First hand face to face is better.  See you soon.

Alan

I don't get offened. Never have.

Mostly losers on this site that don't own a boat, live pay check to pay check, looking for a free ride from some schumk owner or looking to get to go sailing  and hiding behind alias's because they a bunch of pussies.

I commend you for using your boat name and signing off with your name.

See you soon 

If you drive like my mom that makes sense, FWIW she passed away in 2003 and didn't pay much attention to her driving before that either. Any body hoping to do her would have to gather her ashes before hauling them.

Had forgotten how truly bad the NYC roads and drivers are. Then again DiBlasio has other priorities. 

Thanks John.  And hey, some assholes I actually like.  Maybe I should describe you going forwards as 'overly opinionated and largely misguided'.

And, to everyone else on this web site, 2savage is Alan D Townsley.  My boat is called Savage.  And I do not hide behind the screen of the internet. 

:  writers who are so ashamed of their lives they find it necessary to post anonymously are the same ones who claim to be better than the "real" posters.

3 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

:  writers who are so ashamed of their lives they find it necessary to post anonymously are the same ones who claim to be better than the "real" posters.

plusse oune!

On 12/8/2016 at 11:25 AM, The Commodore said:

Mr. Esposito has been sandbagging for years.

Howe bigga storme he exspecteng?  Dos ehe live neare streame rivere or somthinge?

The attention whore is strong with this one, is savage barf bitches dad? 

On 28 May 2017 at 4:45 AM, 2savage said:

Lots of rhetoric here.  The internet is a mask.   I have known John for many years.  Only say here what you would say to someone's face.  BTW I will not pass judgment here.  I'll talk to John one on one.  

Great advise. If you are ever down in Australia, look me up so I can call to a wanker over a beer.

50 minutes ago, BillDBastard said:

If memory serves, more of a git than a wank, but that might just be the fog of time. He really hasn't showed his face in several years out on the racecourse.

He wase at BIRW 2015.

On 5/28/2017 at 9:27 AM, 2savage said:

Thanks John.  And hey, some assholes I actually like.  Maybe I should describe you going forwards as 'overly opinionated and largely misguided'.

And, to everyone else on this web site, 2savage is Alan D Townsley.  My boat is called Savage.  And I do not hide behind the screen of the internet. 

WB, Alan.  

Was in City Island last week picking up a boat and didn't see the Espo's a dick billboard. But I did see a nice C&C, a couple of old 5 or 6 meters and a cool mini-trans at Barron's...

4 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Was in City Island last week picking up a boat and didn't see the Espo's a dick billboard.

NY Marnitime Historecalle Societey is restorreng it and wille house in they musseume.  A niew LES sine / meassage boarde wille replase it.

7 hours ago, Rando said:

WB, Alan.  

Hey Randy, that you?  Long time dude.  You still married?   (Needleman, yes?).  Not Milton....??

These are the guys who ask me to work on their boats, and I sit and listen to  them for minutes, and say: "I can probably find a couple of guys for you, but it's going to take a few weeks, and they aren't cheap..... But I have no time for this job right now."

On 5/28/2017 at 7:30 AM, jesposito said:

I don't get offened. Never have.

Mostly losers on this site that don't own a boat, live pay check to pay check, looking for a free ride from some schumk owner or looking to get to go sailing  and hiding behind alias's because they a bunch of pussies.

I commend you for using your boat name and signing off with your name.

See you soon 

^^THIS^^ is why i keep telling you to sell the boat and foggetabouth this damned site.. the spandex forums are just as fun & everyone pays their own bills and can't latch onto the better racers, unless they can hold a wheel, and we know that's a lot harder than what it takes to join a crew.

As for moving out of Cat4, johnny is all about the ride and not the race.. He barely races, he does do over 10k miles per year and is uber generous to many fellow cyclists, inviting them over for bbqs and well stocked parties... 

I first met Espo sailing around 30 years ago, am thankful that I've re-found him cycling. 

I guess we get along because everyone thought i was a dick too!

(I also can't believe this thread lives on!)

19 hours ago, Flip Rigsby said:

...Back from the dead, Yo SPO What Up???

Not much, living the dream, not sailing much and don't care.

Pick and choose the events, and go cycling the rest of the time

Don't miss the douche bags and cunts on this site

How about you?

Hey Espo,

Geez, you and the reservoir dogs still racing the J29?  Thats awesome.

Been a long time - say hi to the gang for me.

Lincoln

3 hours ago, Swabbie said:

Bump 

Salvage Rep is a dick too! 

I thicke you neede to starte anorther threade, thissis expo's threade.