Guest espo sucks

espo is a dick

You obviously have not read his explaination for replying the way he did.

You mean the part where he didn't want to be included with the other crew in the thank you email?

You appologists do not understand where the problem is. It has nothing to do with his sailing ability.

well since 2001

4 NAs

2 Key Wests

2 Block Islands

sounds like a great ride to me got any openings for AYC fall series Espo?

I've got room (we're undefeated at KWRW - never went, BIRW - again never went, and the NA's - you guessed it, never went).

well since 2001

4 NAs

2 Key Wests

2 Block Islands

sounds like a great ride to me got any openings for AYC fall series Espo?

All said, I might crew with him if I had the time and Tommy dosnt need me calling tactics on my regular ride (Titan)

Now last I heard, Peter Isler was calling tactics for Tommy Hill's Titan. Great creds for a newbie. Are we to understand that be you?

If not, that was as bad a post as Espo's email. If I got it right, come call tactics for me on my multi. I'll welcome you back from the Carib with all the Pain Killers you can drink.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

What I find amusing are the sycophants posting on this thread. Sailman, Kevlar, MikeR, jdougherty .... Guys, do you have a poster of Espo on your bedroom wall?

oh yeah, almost forgot:

Sycophant \SIK-uh-fuhnt\, noun: A person who seeks favor by flattering people of wealth or influence; a parasite; a toady.

I know the man and my opinion of him is the way that I see him.

I've never sailed with him, probably never will, and have absolutely no need to suck up in any way.

If working hard to win makes him a dick, so be it.

You should meet his family since that is what really defines a person. Good folk all.

By the way, hiding behind pseudonyms makes you a bit of a coward in my opinion.

Cheers,

MikeR

I've posted here many times and identified myself, unlike many of the other folk who like to take cheap shots at people and hide behind pseudomyms.

Mike Robinson

Bayside, NY

mike@riggersworld.com

OK?

What I find amusing are the sycophants posting on this thread.  Sailman, Kevlar, MikeR, jdougherty .... Guys, do you have a poster of Espo on your bedroom wall?

oh yeah, almost forgot:

Sycophant \SIK-uh-fuhnt\, noun: A person who seeks favor by flattering people of wealth or influence; a parasite; a toady.

I know the man and my opinion of him is the way that I see him.

I've never sailed with him, probably never will, and have absolutely no need to suck up in any way.

If working hard to win makes him a dick, so be it.

You should meet his family since that is what really defines a person. Good folk all.

By the way, hiding behind pseudonyms makes you a bit of a coward in my opinion.

Cheers,

MikeR

My post wasn't about John - read it again and you'll see that

By the way, do you somehow think posting as "MikeR" identifies you in some way. I'm sure you're the only Mike R in the nation :blink:

MikeR's full name has been posted more than once in SA. He's hardly anonymous.

Edit: whoops Mike beat me to it.

Edited by OneFifty

GIANT DICKS

so, you're telling us you crave for giant dicks?

Coyote,

Never said i was more than a weekend warrior nor should be considered in the same sentence as Dave D or Dave Perry, but I do help out all J/29 guys and anyone else that calls me for help or advise or asks me to go out sailing with them as long as i have the time.

If you knew this wingnut with the Sov.33 and knew the whole story you would understand where i am coming from, maybe someday you will come out from behind the alais name and we can sit down and discuss it over a beer.

John

If you knew this wingnut with the Sov.33 and knew the whole story you would understand where i am coming from, [...]

'struth... The whole story is v. important. Damn sure it's worth a beer to hear it! I haven't sailed with John, but I've been on Robin's boat.

Can we say 'crocodile tears'? I KNEW that we could. :D

Coyote,

Never said i was more than a weekend warrior nor should be considered in the same sentence as Dave D or Dave Perry, but I do help out all J/29 guys and anyone else that calls me for help or advise or asks me to go out sailing with them as long as i have the time.

If you knew this wingnut with the Sov.33 and knew the whole story you would understand where i am coming from, maybe someday you will come out from behind the alais name and we can sit down and discuss it over a beer.

John

Sounds reasonable. If we cross paths, I'll pony up....

I gotta move back east, you guys are having way to much fun back there!

"Pile"

You don't know the half of it amigo.

Cheers,

MikeR (the real one)

Hey Espo...just on the the phone Rob W...mate thanks for this...you buty.

Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers

Well...while I am captivated by the word play and subsequent, increased vocabularies which this thread creates, I must say that I am throughly disappointed in the lack of rhetorical analysis on most of your parts.

The pithy accolade doled upon Jespo by the self-proclaimed Inter-galatic Soveral 33 champion does not hold water. (metonymy) I am sure that the profound sentiment offered to the crew, the boat, and all other figures associated with this program was meant to capture the truest of modern manly instincts, the kiss-up.

Personally, I respect the quiet dignity, the silenced repast of a skipper who sends the young kid on the crew to get the trophy, all the while retreating to a leather encased den to smoke a fine cigar, to drink a brandy, and to contemplate the rare-ness of the steak he or she will be dining on later.

When did men start becoming emotional "thanking" machines? I guess this thread epitomizes the shift from strength to weakness, pride to emotive whimpering, and boot wearing to boot licking. Thank God, there are a few left with pride, integrity, honesty, and balls.

nice.

s.

How about a blow job?

B)

Obviously, you didn't quite understand the sentiment, rhetoric, or meaning behind my observation.

Chances are Philo you are often seeking approval. Chances are you picture yourself as a powerful and worldly creature. Chances are you like people to lie to you. Chances are you lie to others about your qualifications. Chances are your wrists are limp. Chances are as a pale, pasty fat child you were repeatedly beaten by the girls and foreign exchange students. Chances are you work as a drone. Chances are women mock you and men just ignore you. And chances are that you can count on your small fingers the number of women who have approached your anemic, feckless unit. Blow job denied.

Well...while I am captivated by the word play and subsequent, increased vocabularies which this thread creates, I must say that I am throughly disappointed in the lack of rhetorical analysis on most of your parts.

The pithy accolade doled upon Jespo by the self-proclaimed Inter-galatic Soveral 33 champion does not hold water. (metonymy) I am sure that the profound sentiment offered to the crew, the boat, and all other figures associated with this program was meant to capture the truest of modern manly instincts, the kiss-up.

Personally, I respect the quiet dignity, the silenced repast of a skipper who sends the young kid on the crew to get the trophy, all the while retreating to a leather encased den to smoke a fine cigar, to drink a brandy, and to contemplate the rare-ness of the steak he or she will be dining on later.

When did men start becoming emotional "thanking" machines? I guess this thread epitomizes the shift from strength to weakness, pride to emotive whimpering, and boot wearing to boot licking. Thank God, there are a few left with pride, integrity, honesty, and balls.

i think i'm in love...

nice.

s.

How about a blow job?

B)

Obviously, you didn't quite understand the sentiment, rhetoric, or meaning behind my observation.

Chances are Philo you are often seeking approval. Chances are you picture yourself as a powerful and worldly creature. Chances are you like people to lie to you. Chances are you lie to others about your qualifications. Chances are your wrists are limp. Chances are as a pale, pasty fat child you were repeatedly beaten by the girls and foreign exchange students. Chances are you work as a drone. Chances are women mock you and men just ignore you. And chances are that you can count on your small fingers the number of women who have approached your anemic, feckless unit. Blow job denied.

Kit-

You are the absolute, positive, immaculate, powerful BEST!!!

We're working on a boat for the j24 East Coasts, whenever they are.

Cheers,

MikeR

Wow..very impressive. Top shelf bitch slap.

We're working on a boat for the j24 East Coasts, whenever they are.

somewhere between Portsmouth NH and Cabo Wasted Flah, hombre.

see you there.

kitty's a real stand up girl, the kind you'd wanna take home to your mom...... till your mom rips on you for her being taller and wider than you

Dacrons Last, Dick Runs Last, or what ever the fuck your name is, didn't you get a clew the last time you ran your mouth? You mess with Kitty you get the Tiger. Seems to me your making enemies with all the wrong people. Better run back to mommy and let her protect you!

kitty's a real stand up girl, the kind you'd wanna take home to your mom...... till your mom rips on you for her being taller and wider than you

Oh, you again, what the prehistoric water dozer you attempt to race has once again brought you into the fray.

Dude, just because you are a short little man with arms that more resemble day old bread then hardened steel, doesn't mean that you should feel less then adequate around women.

Yet maybe I should address what is really at the heart of your tirade. Sorry for the short history lesson. But let me see, every time any one expresses interest in me you launch off on a tirade about how tall, how broad, and how unattractive I am. Why? Well, I truly think it is because you desire that masculine attention for yourself. Okay sweetie, you can have Beardid Clam and the others; I truly did not realize that you had affections for them, and I am sorry for stepping/cutting in line.

Please accept my apologies.

Philo-it is actually an example of anaphora, but mathis is a good catch.

sorry for hijack.

Hey, for all the Espo-bashing, where's the Bear-baiting? He's just as cocky, but doesn't know how to use a computer, so I guess it's not as fun. Although his recent dealings in the Star world are pretty bash-worthy. T-bone steak, anyone?

4. Teaky. Hes not even mentioned. But give him a 3 asshole rating for the red man bag, just in case hes involved somehow.

Nice.

Damn, this thread alone makes me want to move to the east coast and buy a J29 just to get in the shit.

Hopefully some of you guys will jump onto the FT10M, we could use the enthusiasm, talent, trauma, bitchin', et al.

As I've seen in many J29 and espo threads ... bring it!!

Hey, for all the Espo-bashing, where's the Bear-baiting? He's just as cocky, but doesn't know how to use a computer, so I guess it's not as fun. Although his recent dealings in the Star world are pretty bash-worthy. T-bone steak, anyone?

The star class has a new term. It's called bearing into. Bear's a good guy but wear earplugs. He knows who I am so dont even start.

That impressed you? You need to go sailing with some real women.

"Pile"

I do. 7 of them and me, give or take a few with the occasional guy thrown in. Females are my preferance for crew. Any age, any size and any skill level. I race for fun and a boat load of women is fun. No wind, lots of wind..I dont care.

here all those little heads are girls. Might be some below mixing drinks too, don't remember. Big bastard is T. he's always welcome. Oh..and yes that impressed me.

post-1-1127302963.jpg

You should think about choosing a better picture to make your point.

I wish I had one.

You should think about choosing a better picture to make your point.

His point is that Bear is so good a sailor he can even beat these other guys sailing backwards

Okay sweetie, you can have Beardid Clam and the others;

hey...what the???....I compliment you and you sik this wanker on me?

I gotta scream FOUL!

Didn't mean to shove him your way. I was just trying to point out his obvious affections for the man-like creatures like yourself.

The dude is an absolute uninformed misguided archiac creature.

Hey is that really a picture of SK, christ she looks worse than she did in Charleston...... if you were on my boat id stick you on the rail.

IC, whats up....... you just kinda ramble on in these prophetic (pathetic) paragaphs; pull your act together pickle breath

is that you in the pic kitty, the tall one i am guessing? J22 team...

There is nothing more stimulating then a strong grasp of creative license, one recieves from intellilectual banter...

What a bunch of wasted cyber space...blah....blah...blah... who the F cares?

I love rhetorical questions. Obviously you care, because you took the time to post.

Now, let's add up the bytes in cyber space wasted by each contributor to this forum. Who do you suppose is the winner? Who answers a rhetorical question with another rhetorical question?

I love you, now STFU!

Hey Philo you fucking douche bag,

I dont make the divisions i enter like everyone else get a fucking life or come out and sail on Fastlane I can get you on board, i even owe you 9 second same boat with an inboard,someone as good as yourself should be able to beat me with that handicap,

How bout it PUT UP OR FUCK OFF you dumb MOTHER FUCKER!

Yours truely John

PS You know where to find me

I dont make the divisions i enter like everyone else get a fucking life or come out and sail on Fastlane I can get you on board, i even owe you 9 second same boat with an inboard,someone as good as yourself should be able to beat me with that handicap,

How bout it PUT UP OR FUCK OFF  you dumb MOTHER FUCKER!

Yours truely John

Espo, what is your schedule like for '06. Racing AYC Spring? We could add one one PHRF wanker to fleet that could possibly give you a run in the right conditions...

Rule 54,

Dont know about AYC spring the boats not back up north, we have to see when the Annapolis NOODS are it usually the same time but we can do something else next spring.

john

How bout it PUT UP OR FUCK OFF you dumb MOTHER FUCKER!

Yours truely John

I bet your mother is very proud of you.

OK, so Robin got a bit carried away thanking everyone he could think of: some of them twice and missing some entirely . . . what's so remarkable about that?

Espo is Espo, nothing new here. Content with his reputation: he's a good sailor and respected by the people that he sails with.

So I don't get it -- what's the point?

Bill Heintz

OK, so Robin got a bit carried away thanking everyone he could think of: some of them twice and missing some entirely . . . what's so remarkable about that?

Espo is Espo, nothing new here. Content with his reputation: he's a good sailor and respected by the people that he sails with.

Bill Heintz

Bill,

I think that's the funny part about reading this thread, there is no real point, just amusing watching people wind up about nothing.

Nice job getting in front of Whako yesterday.

Will Museler

Bill Heintz

There's a point?

Shit-now I gotta read it all again.

Philo Dick,

Yes you will in fact lose, and the owner will probably not thank you because there is no second place.

And just maybe you will have the BALLS to introduce yourself and stop hidding behind some alais, but your probably spineless like someone else from the J/105 class that denied his identity when approched by the owner of JATO.

I guess only time will tell.

Since i cant spell truely.

FUCK OFF John

5 pages of dribble about some bloke who signs his name "FUCK OFF John". :blink:

You seppos really are special.......

Yankees.

They don't get to sail much.

Gotta pass the time.

5 pages of dribble about some bloke who signs his name "FUCK OFF John". :blink:

You seppos really are special.......

Ahh...Bunabaroo... there are no substitutes for old mate Espo. If we could fix his accent he would make a worthy Aussie.

Love yer work John. Make sure you tell Bear to FUCK OFF for me. In the nicest possible way of course.

Cheers mate...best thread in a while.

there are no substitutes for old mate Espo. If we could fix his accent he would make a worthy Aussie.

Accents don't seem to matter much anymore evo. If John is prepared to swear by Bundy rum and meat pies we'll make him an honorary aussie. easy.

there are no substitutes for old mate Espo. If we could fix his accent he would make a worthy Aussie.

Accents don't seem to matter much anymore evo. If John is prepared to swear by Bundy rum and meat pies we'll make him an honorary aussie. easy.

Once you have heard it you may change your mind...sort of like a really big Italian/American/City Island gorilla being strangled underwater.

It does however, with a little imagination, enhance this thread immeasurably.

Philo Dick,

Yes you will in fact lose, and the owner will probably not thank you because there is no second place.

And just maybe you will have the BALLS to introduce yourself and stop hidding behind some alais, but your probably spineless like someone else from the J/105 class that denied his identity when approched by the owner of JATO.

I guess only time will tell.

Since i cant spell truely.

FUCK OFF John

Imagination on...........................Ahh I see how it works now!

Please forgive me if I don't re-read all 5 scintillating pages......

Yeah, there is a point. But the very type of people the point refers to are inherently too stupid and ignorant to comprehend it, so the thread is currently caught in a vicious circle.

Here is a hint.. Its got nothing to do with sailing. Its been defined in the last 4 pages of posts a few times.

But the pointless ones can only revert to what they know....'Great sailor'... blah blah blah.

We are in a virtual vortex of toilet water that will eventually suck us all down into a black hole. Or the bilge of Hustler. But we might be making progress. I'll try to come back later with one more explanation for Johnny, to see if he can get it.

Its for HIS benefit. to make HIM a better person. Not mine. I'm going out of my way hear to help the guy.

Hey Johnny, am I getting through to you sister? Am I? Huh?

Yours Truely (you spelled it wrong you fucking Douche Bag)

Mr. Philo Dumb Motherucker Beddoe

p.s.

And I will be on a boat in your division next week. And we (not 'I') will lose to you.

And maybe we'll have our best finish yet. And maybe the owner will thank me later for coming along. And maybe I wont shit all over him afterward.

i'll get the first round at AYC if you have the balls to show up

This is good.. Let it out boys! We are making progress! Lets see your sensitive side! And whats behind the letter to the YRA protesting J105 ratings? Wassup wit dat?

K.E.- dumb offer.. you just opened yourself up to buying 100 rounds to the first 100 guys saying they are me. Or is that a round for everyone there?

Filo,

You mean this letter to YRALIS:

Letter from J. Esposito re: J105’s ODR rating. Results to be collected on boats racing in ODR configuration. W/L 105 J105 Tabled

Anyone out there think a J105 in OD config rated at 105 is correct?

So are you that lame that you will not even take an offer of a free drink at the club after a race? Pathetic.

Will Museler

Nope.

First of all, I'm not now nor never will be a J105 owner.

105 is generous but on in light air on a w/l course it's probably not far off. They are absolute dogs. As the wind builds or if there the course has a reaching component it's a totally different story.

Tough boat to rate fairly in a light air region.

This is good.. Let it out boys!  We are making progress!  Lets see your sensitive side! And whats behind the letter to the YRA protesting J105 ratings?  Wassup wit dat?

K.E.- dumb offer.. you just opened yourself up to buying 100 rounds to the first 100 guys saying they are me.  Or is that a round for everyone there?

Filo,

You mean this letter to YRALIS:

So are you that lame that you will not even take an offer of a free drink at the club after a race? Pathetic.

Will Museler

Mueslix,

The only reason I would not come, is the impulse to bitch slap you might become overwhelming, and I wish to remain a gentleman.

Regards,

Philo

Now there's a cop-out if I ever saw one.

Cheers,

MikeR

hey Will--can I watch whe he tries to 'bitch slap' you-?-I want to sell tickets--he obviously doesn't know you very well

Neil C.

Neil, I will bring cash fo a ticket tomorrow.

Question is : who is this Philobeddoe? The division is not very big. Smoke him out...

Tom E.

Philo--is obviously one of the wankers who post here all the time--big balls when they hide behind the computer screens--but never hear from them on the water--or on the lawn after racing---I would seriously doubt that he will ever confront Will or me or John--just another pussy

I admit that the competition at AYC Fall is weak--but what can we do--we can only race the guys who show up

I hope he shows up Saturday--hey maybe he will beat us--we've been beaten before--as John says--"Just bring it"

neil

This is good.. Let it out boys! We are making progress! Lets see your sensitive side! And whats behind the letter to the YRA protesting J105 ratings? Wassup wit dat?

K.E.- dumb offer.. you just opened yourself up to buying 100 rounds to the first 100 guys saying they are me. Or is that a round for everyone there?

:lol: sure man i'll be waiting at the bar with a fistful of hundreds, smile on my face buying drinks........come on down i have no beef with you i just want to see what the future of crybaby sailing looks like

Philo--is obviously one of the wankers who post here all the time--big balls when they hide behind the computer screens--but never hear from them on the water--or on the lawn after racing---I would seriously doubt that he will ever confront Will or me or John--just another pussy

I admit that the competition at AYC Fall is weak--but what can we do--we can only race the guys who show up

I hope he shows up Saturday--hey maybe he will beat us--we've been beaten before--as John says--"Just bring it"

neil

Actually dont know who you are, but help me out. I'll follow the loudest mouth at the bar to find the general location, but when I get closer,

a. which is the fat one ?

b. which is the shjort one?

c. which is the shjort and fat one?

You know, Neil, Will, John and I all sign our real names.

You don't. You're a pussy.

Cheers,

MikeR

Yes lets delete it all--Philo will never reveal his 'secret identity' --no matter how much we try to bait him---he is just a noisemaker----there will never be any fisticuffs---I just was so amused by his threat to 'bitch slap' Will--HILARIOUS!!!

this reads like a porn script - you're dick, you're pussy, no you're dick, no you're pussy, i said pussy, no you said dick, dick, pussy, pussy, dick...

one part is missing though - the fucking.

kevlar, i am not a pussy but can i still take you up on that round of drinks offer? so thirsty.

s.

anytime Solo

Hey Pete--what are we going to do with this idiot?--now he is threatning to puke on Will--but in memory serves me Will will be in Newport this weekend--so he will have to puke on one of us instead---I guess he is just another sailing acoholic

I ;)

Philo -you are too much--you are slapping people--puking on them crapping on them--you will be a busy guy on Saturday

that is.....if you have the balls to reveal yourself--I'm easy to find--I'm the fat guy

Neil C.

Neil, he can smack Biggie if he dares but there is no way i'm letting this fool puke on me he's all yours ;)

This Philo individual is a real piece of work. Up to 37 posts in 2 days and he acts like he's been around SA for years.

The ONE thing he has done for me is help me decide to be on the Espo/Hustler fan club.

I'd sail with you guys anytime I was honored enough with an invitation and I would be insulted if I didn't get a "Fuck Off" from John. :P

Truly tight programs are hard to find in the weekend warrior ranks and those that are should be respected. Good on you Hustler guys.

I offer my boat to Philo to settle this on the water. Match race between the Hustler boys and whoever Phlo-jo can beg to sail with him.

If Phlio IDed himself and agreed to get a crew to Narragansett Bay I am sure John would be more than happy to truck the boat here for a best of 7 shoot-out.

Come on Philo...I am letting you use a well prepared boat to put up or shut up!

Will he take you up on this?

I'm betting not.

Vin, going to need crowd control? There will be a lot of spectators.

Cheers,

MikeR

Keep it simple, mano-a-mano, use lasers.

Short course, best of seven.

Could settle this silliness in one afternoon.

Would be great for spectators.

wow. I got some popcorn during the 2nd page. What a cool thread. It''s more crass than anything people post on the political board. Outstanding.

Beneteau 36.7 - rotating boats... and it is done for Charity. Little sick kids get help.

Owner driver.. and max 1 pro on board

That can easily be arranged. Wonder if you have the balls to do it?

Snapper,

Like i've said before anytime, you set it up with Vin. I have nothing to prove you know the race record.

john

RobbieB,

Get me your contact info and I'll get you out on Hustler, we would love to have you.

John

Bitch Face,

Call me let me know when you and C-unit are coming up maybe we can set something up to take this fool Philob on, but I would bet that after the beating hes going to get this weekend i doubt he will still be up for the challenge.

John

Snapper,

Like i've said before anytime, you set it up with Vin. I have nothing to prove you know the race record.

john

Word. We'll bring it. Time and place to be arranged offline. Hold on to your cod piece Espo!

-Snap

Philo,

Why pro's you seem good enough to take me on. I say no pro's and take Vin up on his offer the boat is fast he just beat the guy who came 2nd at the 2004 NAs or are you scared the boat is easy to sail wont take a guy like you long to figure it out. Hey you have a shot at me this weekend why dont you see how you get beat before you dig a bigger hole for yourself.

John

Snapper,

Be careful, for someone that has not been to a class event you might be biteing off more that you can chew.

J

Snapper,

Be careful, for someone that has not been to a class event you might be biteing off more that you can chew.

J

Espo,

No worries. If we do it at an event, fleet racing fine. Match racing - even better.

Vin, I'll e-mail you.

I'm getting lathered up and show ready just thinking about it. Better let the lads know now.

-Snap

hmmm....seems to me that all of you dont like a straight talker like espo and are sittin in your sand box cryin over a story that you only know half of, espo is better man than a lot of people that i have met and contrary to alot of people out there he actually has gota pair

slaveboy

hmmm....seems to me that all of you dont like a straight talker like espo and are sittin in your sand box cryin over a story that you only know half of, espo is better man than a lot of people that i have met and contrary to alot of people out there he actually has gota pair

slaveboy

This thread reads like a bunch of teenagers bragging about how good they are at whatever it is teenagers do these days. Weak. Serously weak.

Word just in out of Annapolis

"all charges were dropped against John Esposito regarding an incident that occured

in April of 2005"

It seems that the courts there agreed with Johns' Attorney Neil that if you sit at an intersection and shout expletives at passing motorists, that motorist is then entitled to confront you and if you fail to yield and apologize said motorist can bitch slap you. With no repercussions whatsoever.

"Having my attorney Neil and many witnesses present made it easy to smack this punk, people were yelling "HIT HIM" what would you do? John said.

John expressed the importance of having Neil present at all times and will be sure to have him and his many adoring fans by his side this weekend at AYC fall series.

Pete--it is always better to have your lawyer present when you are 'pushing the envelope'----I would really hope that Philo takes Vin M. up on his offer---lets get it on!

Neil C.