Guest espo sucks

espo is a dick

In all fairness to CRW, last year, the bigger boats were outside, with very little current, and there were absolutely no knats or mosquitos at the tent. 2005, was a different story, which is what Will is reffering to.

I don't think Espo is up on his malaria shots so Charleston is out.

Why is Espo trying to give himself Malaria? Not that its a bad thing...

just saying he has no desire to head into that mosquito infested swamp they call a City and sail in two knot effluent.

Does Espo pay you guys to post for him or do you do it for free?

It's a requirement for our work-release program. If we fuck up we have to spend the summer sailing in that windless hell known as the Chesapeake.

In all fairness to CRW, last year, the bigger boats were outside, with very little current, and there were absolutely no knats or mosquitos at the tent. 2005, was a different story, which is what Will is reffering to.

Stop making excuses! It sucks, don't do it!

just saying he has no desire to head into that mosquito infested swamp they call a City and sail in two knot effluent.

It's a requirement for our work-release program. If we fuck up we have to spend the summer sailing in that windless hell known as the Chesapeake.

It may be "windless" and "hell", but we like to call it home. You guys ever head down, let me know in advance. I'll buy you a round. Just promise me I don't have to speak "goomba-nics".

Will--let him go. He will learn---Seefest can spend their time racing against O'Days and Hobie 33s. Maybe a Tarten 10 if they get lucky.

Then motor 2 hours upriver to get hauled out. Dumbest regatta we have ever done. the only fun thing that happened was when Rob W. fell into the drink during practice.

It may be "windless" and "hell", but we like to call it home. You guys ever head down, let me know in advance. I'll buy you a round. Just promise me I don't have to speak "goomba-nics".

Absolutely--I will probably sail a few regattas with Bump on his J/35

Will--let him go. He will learn---Seefest can spend their time racing against O'Days and Hobie 33s. Maybe a Tarten 10 if they get lucky.

Then motor 2 hours upriver to get hauled out. Dumbest regatta we have ever done. the only fun thing that happened was when Rob W. fell into the drink during practice.

I've only read the first and last page of this thread.

Is it worth wasting my life on, or can someone provide a useful summary of what's happened?

J

Be sure to bring Espo. What's he drink? Wine spritzers?

Be sure to bring Espo. What's he drink? Wine spritzers?

shirley temples

Get a DVD of The Sopranos.... the acting is better.

just like this thread, a really long show about nothing. can't wait for page 18!

what we really need is a really long letter telling espo that he is god. that'll unleash the dick in him.

s.

We need a thread that SOLO is gay or the biggest Douche on this site

We used stealth manouvers to stay as far from Clean as possible.

We did have a close encounter with the Clean's on the second day at which time the Mrs. flipped us the bird.

Graduating from Charm School is not on her resume.

So your the fuckwit that crossed in front of us three times in the same race. Good job!

It wasn't me that yelled at you it was the ownner so I guess that makes IRA A DICK!

Stay THE FUCK OUT OF OUR WAY dip shit

We did have a close encounter with the Clean's on the second day at which time the Mrs. flipped us the bird.

So your the fuckwit that crossed in front of us three times in the same race. Good job!

It wasn't me that yelled at you it was the ownner so I guess that makes IRA A DICK!

soft

Yeah good Idea, did Espo do Key West?? i didn't see Hustler on the sheet, did he go for a romp in a J105 again this year??

He was on a J-29 that got beat (a few times) by an O'Day 40. They wound up beating the O'Day by a half-point for the week, so he's got that going for him.

Yep. I was on the water shooting with Sharon Green and that was the only boat all week to throw foul language in our direction. So now I know why they say espo is a dick.

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Were you the idiots in the dark blue picknick boat with the outboard crisscrossing the racecourse?.......that wasn't espo, that was me that threw foul language your way. :angry:

We had a muzzle on espo, or he would have chimed in also :lol:

Ira,

As I told Espo, sacrificing a full beer and tossing it at the offending boat/helicopter goes a along way towards them giving you a wide berth.

Will Museler

Good advice Will. We had plenty of beers onboard, so sacrificing one wouldn't be that bad.

Not sure Crashtestdummy would agree Ira

just like this thread, a really long show about nothing. can't wait for page 18!

what we really need is a really long letter telling espo that he is god. that'll unleash the dick in him.

s.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong.

Espo is a dick.

Clean is a douche.

Use the "Search" function.

Geez, how hard is that?

s.

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong.

Espo is a dick.

Clean is a douche.

Use the "Search" function.

Geez, how hard is that?

And YOU ARE??????

must have been a bitch having Janer AND the Oday40 crossing in front of you all day

Why'd you guys motor two hours up river........there's free launching and hauling at the Charleston Yacht Club! We were on the trailer one hour after the last race ended. After 2005, they timed the tides with the racing, ebb tide in the morning and flood in the afternoon. You're right, we don't want to race those boats.....we want to race Hustler.

True.

Yeah good Idea, did Espo do Key West?? i didn't see Hustler on the sheet, did he go for a romp in a J105 again this year??

He was on a J-29 that got beat (a few times) by an O'Day 40. They wound up beating the O'Day by a half-point for the week, so he's got that going for him.

Yep. I was on the water shooting with Sharon Green and that was the only boat all week to throw foul language in our direction. So now I know why they say espo is a dick.

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Were you the idiots in the dark blue picknick boat with the outboard crisscrossing the racecourse?.......that wasn't espo, that was me that threw foul language your way. :angry:

Ira,

As I told Espo, sacrificing a full beer and tossing it at the offending boat/helicopter goes a along way towards them giving you a wide berth.

Will Museler

Good advice Will. We had plenty of beers onboard, so sacrificing one wouldn't be that bad.

You're probably right.

must have been a bitch having Janer AND the Oday40 crossing in front of you all day

And the Scooter gets a hit!

I've only read the first and last page of this thread.

Is it worth wasting my life on, or can someone provide a useful summary of what's happened?

J

Aaaaaa - go ahead. Waste your life. Then give US the summary.

After 2005, they timed the tides with the racing, ebb tide in the morning and flood in the afternoon.

Must be some pretty powerful people to have timed the tides to coincide with scheduled races. Or, perhaps, it was the other way around.

And YOU ARE??????

Speak up, John. I can't hear you.

After 2005, they timed the tides with the racing, ebb tide in the morning and flood in the afternoon.

Must be some pretty powerful people to have timed the tides to coincide with scheduled races. Or, perhaps, it was the other way around.

And YOU ARE??????

Speak up, John. I can't hear you.

South Carolina is God's country--they put in a order for the tides--and the Lord and Savior makes it happen. Not like in the Godless North East!

Pitman speaks the truth, they also ordered up thousands of beautiful blond southern women, who just happen to go to college there.......Now that's Gods country.

Pitman speaks the truth, they also ordered up thousands of beautiful blond southern women, who just happen to go to college there.......Now that's Gods country.

Be careful Squally--I hear your wife is WICKED SMAAHT!--She will catch you!

I just did my 'expences' for 36 hrs in CHS.

It was FUN. Not sure where the $ went though.

Sail Safe!

What were you spending money on at Charleston High School? (CHS???)--if you mess around with high school girls you will get locked up--and I will get a call to bail you out. BE CAREFUL!!

Thanks for the offer Neil. at this rate, I may just have one attorney in each state on the USEC (some for road violations etc.).

In reality, this business of keeping vendors (Stevedores,Port Authority,Ship Agents) in line, is really tough business.

Looking forward to CRW again.

Sail Safe

even if i was, i don't date italians.

s.

Good, I heard that, just other Soviet fags

s.

espo, go to your local libery and search for newspapers from 1992 or so. Soviet Union is no more! i know, i was just as surprised as you are when dopo told me about it.

s.

I guess what ever you want to call it now, you can just be classified as a glorified Mexican

s.

espo, go to your local libery and search for newspapers from 1992 or so. Soviet Union is no more! i know, i was just as surprised as you are when dopo told me about it.

s.

They just rebranded. <_<

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Ira,

Will Museler

Seefest with no beer=Seefest racing without me.

He better not follow his idol on the theory of no beer

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Ira,

Will Museler

Espo,

You heard it from the horses mouth. No sacrificial beer.

Thats ok, we'll just stop at South of the Border for some bottle rockets. I'm sure Alden can rig up some slick rig for accurate aim.......that ought to deter the photo boats!

You must not have been there before, CRW is blessed with most gorgeous brunette's than any place, this is one that leaves the blonds standing as brides maids, for a change.

Looking forward to it again.

Regards

post-1224-1233266365.gif

Ira,

Will Museler

Espo,

You heard it from the horses mouth. No sacrificial beer.

Thats ok, we'll just stop at South of the Border for some bottle rockets. I'm sure Alden can rig up some slick rig for accurate aim.......that ought to deter the photo boats!

We can use soda!!

Jeeesus christ. What the hell is this seefest / hustler love fest going on? This makes me want to vomit. The two of you need to get a room. This is making the deathbedfarr 30 look better every day. What happened to wishing black death upon competitors? I suppose you are going to tell me that no black was worn on the boat last week?

You two are getting soft.

I just did my 'expences' for 36 hrs in CHS.

It was FUN. Not sure where the $ went though.

Sail Safe!

What were you spending money on at Charleston High School? (CHS???)--if you mess around with high school girls you will get locked up--and I will get a call to bail you out. BE CAREFUL!!

So what do you charge those girls for lessons? And do they pay extra to watch you lick your eyebrows?

I havent the pleasure to know the esteemed mr Espo but given the length of this thread he must be someone

some say he is the stig. no one really knows

I havent the pleasure to know the esteemed mr Espo but given the length of this thread he must be someone

some say he is the stig. no one really knows

Some say he is made of cheese and is also the man in the moon.

Make sure you guys get the pecking order right in this love-fest for all things Espo -

T. Hutch is the man.

Chuck Norris aspires to be T. Hutch.

Espo aspires to be Chuck Norris' personal assistant.

Make sure you guys get the pecking order right in this love-fest for all things Espo -

T. Hutch is the man.

Don't let Chuck Norris find out about this thread.

• If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
  • There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
  • Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
  • Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
  • Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
  • Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
  • Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
  • Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
  • When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  • There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
  • When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
  • Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
  • Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
  • Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
  • Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost
  • Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Some say the Stig may be Chuck Norris

Let's see your boy Hutch stack up to that!

T. Hutch is the man.

• If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
  • There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
  • Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
  • Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
  • When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
  • When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
  • Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
  • Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Chuck Norris can't stop a .45 cal. bullet!!!!

So Bring it!

T. Hutch is the man.

Chuck Norris can't stop a .45 cal. bullet!!!!

So Bring it!

Jesus walked on water--but Chuck Norris swims through land.

T. Hutch is the man.

Chuck Norris grates parmesan cheese with his beard.

But does he buy sails? :P

He doesn't have to--he wills them into existence

I'm in awe, truly.

I'm in awe, truly.

Sometimes I wonder what thread this is all about.

C'mon you all can do better than Chuck Norris. Does anyone know if he evens sails?

I'm in awe, truly.

C'mon you all can do better than Chuck Norris. Does anyone know if he evens sails?

Chuck Norris owns a 36.7. Just look at the class registry.

I'm in awe, truly.

Chuck Norris owns a 36.7 because he is utterly immune to despair and shame. He drives a GMC Gremlin and wears man-capris for the same reason. That, and in the hope that someone will mouth off at him for one of these things so he can crush their skull like a robin egg.

I'm in awe, truly.

Chuck Norris owns a 36.7 because he is utterly immune to despair and shame. He drives a GMC Gremlin and wears man-capris for the same reason. That, and in the hope that someone will mouth off at him for one of these things so he can crush their skull like a robin egg.

Hmmm...GMC Gremlin? Is that like an AMC Gremlin? Chuck Norris's house has no doors--he walks thru walls.

I'm in awe, truly.

Hmmm...GMC Gremlin? Is that like an AMC Gremlin? Chuck Norris's house has no doors--he walks thru walls.

He stole the plans from AMC and had GMC build him a custom one- the AMC design was not gay enough to suit his purposes.

The GMC version has an 8 ltr diesel

I'm in awe, truly.

I think he sails with RandNJ

Come on guys lets get this thread up to a 1000, I am getting nervous the Clean thread from KW is catching up

I'm in awe, truly.

Come on guys lets get this thread up to a 1000, I am getting nervous the Clean thread from KW is catching up

If it makes you feel better, I don't think I've even graced the KW thread with the almighty Pytlak presence.

I'm in awe, truly.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think I've even graced the KW thread with the almighty Pytlak presence.

Thank You!

This thread embarrasses the hell out of me.

Paul Elvstrøm, whose shoes few if any of us are fit to shine, said

You haven't won the race, if in winning the race you have lost the respect of your competitors.

So has he lost your respect? I'm confused here. Has he raced against you?

haven't respected Espo since he laughed at my bare feet. Chuck Norris wouldn't pick on the poor like that. Nor the stig. life is just so unfair.

Chuck Norris can make a J105 plane.

How about a Bene 36.7?

Cheers,

MikeR

This thread embarrasses the hell out of me.

Paul Elvstrøm, whose shoes few if any of us are fit to shine, said

You haven't won the race, if in winning the race you have lost the respect of your competitors.

So has he lost your respect? I'm confused here. Has he raced against you?

I wasn't speaking about any one poster in particular -- but a quick scan through this thread reveals an awful lot of what passes for smack talk among 13 year old boys.

I wasn't speaking about any one poster in particular -- but a quick scan through this thread reveals an awful lot of what passes for smack talk among 13 year old boys.

this is where you are getting confused.

they are 12. seriously...just kids...they aren't allowed to sail at night

am so

this is where you are getting confused.

they are 12. seriously...just kids...they aren't allowed to sail at night

Hey! We choose not to sail at night.

post-10526-1233667141_thumb.jpg

I hear Espo wears Depends - they were bought for him by Pitman. :lol:

I heard from I Hate Everyone that RandNJ is the big Depends user or at least should be.

T. Hutch is the man.

That must be irritating on your thighs when he is giving you head.

Espo sails a J105.

OK OK--Now the insults have gone just a little too far!!

Espo sails a J105.

Wait just one more... I hear you do pit for them on that J105. :P

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

I hear that you do BOW on a J/105---now that's an insult!

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

You heard wrong. BUT if I did, I would probably suck at it.

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

I hear that you do BLOW THE BOW on a J/105---now that's an insult!

You heard wrong. BUT if I did, I would probably suck it.

Yea but would you swallow? If so I think Hustler has openings, I hear John is a good teacher

Espo sails a J105.

I hear you manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination

does this thread have a sponsor?

DependsAstronaut.jpg

s.

just for you...........

post-11311-1233684574_thumb.jpg

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

Yea but would you swallow? If so I think Hustler has openings, I hear John is a good teacher

Yeah your mother taught me

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

post-10526-1233687203_thumb.jpg

Family portrait of MikeC and his mother.

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

I think you're confusing him with that clueless red headed guy, but then again...

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

post-10526-1233687203_thumb.jpg

Family portrait of MikeC and his mother.

Nice shot, did you take that of me at Key West. When she takes her teeth out she gives good head. Got to keep it in the family

Espo sails a J105.

Stop the insults please!

The name "Hustler" is making more sense as you guys post. Is Larry Flynt a silent owner?