Guest espo sucks

espo is a dick

Guest espo sucks

This e-mail exchange betwen Robin (owner of Pheonix) and John Esposito, andwas sent to all of EBYRA. The point isn't to bash Phoenix and their NA win, but to illustrate what a huge head Espo has. Enjoy:

Friends and Sailors and all the wonderful people who cared along the way to get Phoenix to yesterdays 2005 Soverel 33 National Title.

I am a humble man today. So happy with a big smile on this face. Phoenix has come full circle after THREE hard years. From a wreck to a Champion !

I just returned home a few minutes ago, Monday. Hmm, partied a bit last night. I am just a regular small business guy who tried to due something three seasons ago really tuff to accomplish. Become a better sailor and jump up into a much more competitive type sailboat as an owner/skipper. Phoenix started off with a big crash on November 7, 2002, as most of you know, just 8 days after I bought Saucy Girl from Bill. It was the worst boating day of all my 57 years. In hindsight, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Then the hens and chickens rocks at Larchmont YC gave her a much stiffer keel at the NOODs in Sept. 2003. I never quit on her and always thought she would come back faster and better if I committed to her to the end. I did that without reservation. This beautiful Phoenix sailboat has been a handful to keep up with physically and financially, but today I am all smiles thanks to so many people I care about so much. So here goes the names and TU's to who made Phoenix happen from Sept. 2002 purchase on to today's National Title.

Bill - So much support continues to this day. Bill was such a gentleman when we ran into difficulty with the purchase of Saucy Girl after marine survey. We sat down and did not allow, as Bill said, a "deal buster" to get in the way. Bill still sails on his old girl as alternate crew and will join us the next couple of Wednesdays. What a great ship you sold me. This Soverel 33 Hull No. 70 is now on the National Championship Trophy THREE times.

Barrons Boat Yard - John Barron - Who went beyond the call of duty for me personally. You are a very decent human being who did the right thing for Phoenix. Thank you Jason Barron for dropping my pretty boat. I did not understand what you were trying to accomplish. Today I now know you were just trying to make Phoenix faster.

The Original SIX - Who put her back together over six months in that Barrons shed and made Phoenix better then before.

John Barron/Kurt Larsen/Todd Aven/Eben Hansmire/Michael Reive/Skipper

I will always be indebted to you SIX for the endless weekends and many hours you gave over SIX MONTHS. When I review the photographs along the way, I cannot believe what a great ship we all made her after so much damage.

Kurt Larsen - Without Kurt Phoenix could never have become competitive again. Kurt did a stellar job with technical support, setting up the Phoenix rigging, but also gave me the support I needed to determine if she was a total or repairable. Kurt was the "Phoenix project manager" and along with all the skippers repair/refinishing skills combined with Kurt, she is better then I ever thought she could be.

Bill Heintz/Iris Vogel - TU for taking me out on Deviation before I purchased Saucy Girl. So I could get first hand knowledge of what these great Soverel 33's were about. You two were always there for me in person or on the phone with support. And again this weekend still giving me support. Your the best. I cannot believe how good you and your very light crew sail that Deviation boat with no pros on board. Amazing !

Steve Benjamin - When I ran into technical problems during the first six months, who better to call then the original salesman. The Benj. sent me to many emails to get her back to Mark Soverel original specification. Benj. even took photos of Phoenix underway and sent them to me explaining her mast rake was wrong. TU so much Steve Benj. and Tom Castiglione for all your personal support.

Doyle Sailmakers - Mark Ploch/Paul Beaudin

UK Sailmakers - Kerry Klinger-Butch Ulmer

North Sails Group - Steve Benjamin/Tom Castiglione

You know the deal. Who ever bangs up their vehicle next gets the next sail purchase. I love to reciprocate and give business back to say TU. TU for all the great sails you all build. ALL THREE LOFTS WERE ON PHOENIX FOR THIS VICTORY.

Main Sail - UK Sailmakers Carbon Tape Drive

155% Genoa - North 3-DL /Light-Medium

145% Carbon No. 2 - UK Sailmakers

Spinnaker - Doyle Runner

VMG Spinnaker - Doyle

TU to the pro's who have come aboard and made Phoenix a much better ship.

My Great Former Captains - Who have put up with me. I have learned so much from all of you and your crews:

Sirena/IMS 43 - Steve Loeb - The best ship I have ever sailed on. The record book shows this.

Vamp/J-44 - Lenny Sitar - Five great years of sailing and knowledge gained. TU Lenny for so much.

Deviation/Soverel 33 - Iris Vogel - Learned so much at BIRW from you in 2003.

Chaika/Taylor 34 - Richie Coar and Judy Judson - Always there with an honest opinion and helping hand.

Joe Nanartowich/To many boats he has brought me to remember - TU for what you did for me. I remember it all so clearly.

WOW/J-29 - Hank Buchanan - Two years of experience and two Key West Race Weeks in 96 & 97. Most important, Hank introduced Robin to Bear Hovey who did so much this weekend.

Diogenes/J-44 - Malcolm Clark - Doc has been around forever. He was a big help to me last year and the beginning of this season. Provided good insight which I carried over to Phoenix.

Bear Hovey and John Esposito - Mama Mia did I get TWO tuff winners for the Nationals. Robin knew Phoenix had a shot with the two of you aboard. After all, look at your track records. People told me the two of you together would be tuff to live with and you would eat the Phoenix crew up. You did that a bit. If I did not have all those years with other tuff pro's, who knows what could have happened yesterday when you two were chewing us up and spitting all out. Bottom line, the crew never gave up and in the end walked away with a national title. Thanks so much for helping us accomplish an amazing Nationals. You helped complete the cycle from 2002 to this championship. That was this Skippers dream at the beginning of 2005, to be competitive at the Soverel 33 One Design events. I did not know Phoenix would have a National title today. Bear Hovey and John Esposito own a large piece of that Title. TU, TU and TU again.

The Phoenix Crewmembers/Her future - What can I say. I told you weeks ago this would be a very tuff physical and emotional weekend for all. After all, some of you are at the beginning of your LIS sailing careers. Thank you for what you do for Phoenix. Maybe after reading this email you will better understand the long road I have had with Phoenix. Being an owner/skipper has tremendous responsibilities attached to it. I have closely watched all my former skippers go through this routine. The boat is always on your mind, day and night 24/7. Starting today Phoenix goes back to her normal crewmembers and we will have so much fun at the NOODS and more. Keep the faith and lets have a great fall racing season. You guys are the best and this Skipper knows how lucky he is.

Ciao and thank you to all. I cannot express how happy I am today

Robin - Phoenix - Hull No. 70 of 90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

Thanks again for the weekend it was at times frustrating but all in all a good time.

It is now time to call Triad Trailers 860-354-1146 ask for Mike, to get a trailer so we can defend the title next year.

I will make up a list of things to do to make the boat faster and easier to sail.

I am glad you had a good weekend.

Regards John

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have had a chance to digest Robins e-mail, and sent out a positive response, I know I disappointed a few, so for those that I disappointed here it comes.

Now I know where he got his driving skills from sailing 5 years with Lenny would do that, I will leave it like that since I like Lenny.

As far as Doc I guess the in-sight he got from sailing on Diogenes accounts for the poor starts I have witnessed on Wed. nites, bad mark rounds,and poor tactics. I am surprised at the J/44 class results and that Diogenes is never top 3 because when when he had the old one tonner he did ok maybe its because the boat rated 105 and the rest of the one tonners rate in the middle to high 90s

Regards John

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John,

It never seems to surprise me how you can turn something so wonderful into sh_ _ ? Mass email again just like last time. Just have to have ALL the attention? Lets see, Phoenix won the National Soverel 33 Regatta against some of the best Soverel 33 helmsman and tacticians. No need to mention their names as they are all established drivers inside the YRA of LIS. As for Robin on the helm, I must have been at least pretty dam good, or Bear and you would NEVER have had a chance to get even close to the front. Careful John as the Phoenix crew is starting to get the hate machine towards YOU.

Up yours John. How about trying to be positive? Can you do that?

Robin - Phoenix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

My last e-mail was not to put you down you did a decent job driving, better than I thought.

As far as mentioning Bear and I with some of the pathetic sailors that you mentioned is like a slap in the face so I commented on it, which after my first positive e-mails I was getting reponses from people that I was either drinking something funny or getting soft and I cant have that.

As far as some of your crew binging the hate towards me, I have 2 words “BRING IT” My crew and I welcome it and if you think I have hate my helmsman is me times 2 so tell them to be careful what they wish for there is a lot of racing this fall where we might end up in the same division.

Love, John

had to create a new identity (or lack thereof) to post this huh? :ph34r:

Yeah it sure sucks to have a whole bunch of big yankee fucks chasing you around the east coast.

I think espo will take that as a complement.

espo would be the first to agree with you

as a matter of fact i'm a dick too, as so his his whole crew

this is like yesterdays news you really should learn how to deal with it

there is no whining and crying in sailboat racing

espo is a god.

why does robin keep referring to himself as "robin?"

it's sorta "BobDole" creepy...

post-1-1126797209.jpg

I'm trying to care about any of this.

Really, I am.

8 boats at a National Championship, and this guy thinks he's King? WTF? Blow me- get a real true one design that has more than "8!!!" show up-

Probably treated himself to a new "blow-up" date that night that listened, without comment of course, to how great he is.

This e-mail exchange betwen Robin (owner of Pheonix) and John Esposito, andwas sent to all of EBYRA.  The point isn't to bash Phoenix and their NA win, but to illustrate what a huge head Espo has.  Enjoy:

Friends and Sailors and all the wonderful people who cared along the way to get Phoenix to yesterdays 2005 Soverel 33 National Title.

I am a humble man today. So happy with a big smile on this face. Phoenix has come full circle after THREE hard years. From a wreck to a Champion !

I just returned home a few minutes ago, Monday. Hmm, partied a bit last night. I am just a regular small business guy who tried to due something three seasons ago really tuff to accomplish. Become a better sailor and jump up into a much more competitive type sailboat as an owner/skipper. Phoenix started off with a big crash on November 7, 2002, as most of you know, just 8 days after I bought Saucy Girl from Bill. It was the worst boating day of all my 57 years. In hindsight, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Then the hens and chickens rocks at Larchmont YC gave her a much stiffer keel at the NOODs in Sept. 2003. I never quit on her and always thought she would come back faster and better if I committed to her to the end. I did that without reservation. This beautiful Phoenix sailboat has been a handful to keep up with physically and financially, but today I am all smiles thanks to so many people I care about so much. So here goes the names and TU's to who made Phoenix happen from Sept. 2002 purchase on to today's National Title.

Bill - So much support continues to this day. Bill was such a gentleman when we ran into difficulty with the purchase of Saucy Girl after marine survey. We sat down and did not allow, as Bill said, a "deal buster" to get in the way. Bill still sails on his old girl as alternate crew and will join us the next couple of Wednesdays. What a great ship you sold me. This Soverel 33 Hull No. 70 is now on the National Championship Trophy THREE times.

Barrons Boat Yard - John Barron - Who went beyond the call of duty for me personally. You are a very decent human being who did the right thing for Phoenix. Thank you Jason Barron for dropping my pretty boat. I did not understand what you were trying to accomplish. Today I now know you were just trying to make Phoenix faster.

The Original SIX - Who put her back together over six months in that Barrons shed and made Phoenix better then before.

John Barron/Kurt Larsen/Todd Aven/Eben Hansmire/Michael Reive/Skipper

I will always be indebted to you SIX for the endless weekends and many hours you gave over SIX MONTHS. When I review the photographs along the way, I cannot believe what a great ship we all made her after so much damage.

Kurt Larsen - Without Kurt Phoenix could never have become competitive again. Kurt did a stellar job with technical support, setting up the Phoenix rigging, but also gave me the support I needed to determine if she was a total or repairable. Kurt was the "Phoenix project manager" and along with all the skippers repair/refinishing skills combined with Kurt, she is better then I ever thought she could be.

Bill Heintz/Iris Vogel - TU for taking me out on Deviation before I purchased Saucy Girl. So I could get first hand knowledge of what these great Soverel 33's were about. You two were always there for me in person or on the phone with support. And again this weekend still giving me support. Your the best. I cannot believe how good you and your very light crew sail that Deviation boat with no pros on board. Amazing !

Steve Benjamin - When I ran into technical problems during the first six months, who better to call then the original salesman. The Benj. sent me to many emails to get her back to Mark Soverel original specification. Benj. even took photos of Phoenix underway and sent them to me explaining her mast rake was wrong. TU so much Steve Benj. and Tom Castiglione for all your personal support.

Doyle Sailmakers - Mark Ploch/Paul Beaudin

UK Sailmakers - Kerry Klinger-Butch Ulmer

North Sails Group - Steve Benjamin/Tom Castiglione

You know the deal. Who ever bangs up their vehicle next gets the next sail purchase. I love to reciprocate and give business back to say TU. TU for all the great sails you all build. ALL THREE LOFTS WERE ON PHOENIX FOR THIS VICTORY.

Main Sail - UK Sailmakers Carbon Tape Drive

155% Genoa - North 3-DL /Light-Medium

145% Carbon No. 2  - UK Sailmakers

Spinnaker - Doyle Runner

VMG Spinnaker - Doyle

TU to the pro's who have come aboard and made Phoenix a much better ship.

My Great Former Captains - Who have put up with me. I have learned so much from all of you and your crews:

Sirena/IMS 43 - Steve Loeb - The best ship I have ever sailed on. The record book shows this.

Vamp/J-44 - Lenny Sitar - Five great years of sailing and knowledge gained. TU Lenny for so much.

Deviation/Soverel 33 - Iris Vogel - Learned so much at BIRW from you in 2003.

Chaika/Taylor 34 - Richie Coar and Judy Judson - Always there with an honest opinion and helping hand.

Joe Nanartowich/To many boats he has brought me to remember - TU for what you did for me. I remember it all so clearly.

WOW/J-29 - Hank Buchanan - Two years of experience and two Key West Race Weeks in 96 & 97. Most important, Hank introduced Robin to Bear Hovey who did so much this weekend.

Diogenes/J-44 - Malcolm Clark - Doc has been around forever. He was a big help to me last year and the beginning of this season. Provided good insight which I carried over to Phoenix.

Bear Hovey and John Esposito - Mama Mia did I get TWO tuff winners for the Nationals. Robin knew Phoenix had a shot with the two of you aboard. After all, look at your track records. People told me the two of you together would be tuff to live with and you would eat the Phoenix crew up. You did that a bit. If I did not have all those years with other tuff pro's, who knows what could have happened yesterday when you two were chewing us up and spitting all out. Bottom line, the crew never gave up and in the end walked away with a national title. Thanks so much for helping us accomplish an amazing Nationals. You helped complete the cycle from 2002 to this championship. That was this Skippers dream at the beginning of 2005, to be competitive at the Soverel 33 One Design events. I did not know Phoenix would have a National title today. Bear Hovey and John Esposito own a large piece of that Title. TU, TU and TU again.

The Phoenix Crewmembers/Her future - What can I say. I told you weeks ago this would be a very tuff physical and emotional weekend for all. After all, some of you are at the beginning of your LIS sailing careers. Thank you for what you do for Phoenix. Maybe after reading this email you will better understand the long road I have had with Phoenix. Being an owner/skipper has tremendous responsibilities attached to it. I have closely watched all my former skippers go through this routine. The boat is always on your mind, day and night 24/7. Starting today Phoenix goes back to her normal crewmembers and we will have so much fun at the NOODS and more. Keep the faith and lets have a great fall racing season. You guys are the best and this Skipper knows how lucky he is.

Ciao and thank you to all. I cannot express how happy I am today

Robin - Phoenix - Hull No. 70 of 90

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

Thanks again for the weekend it was at times frustrating but all in all a good time.

It is now time to call Triad Trailers 860-354-1146 ask for Mike, to get a trailer so we can defend the title next year.

I will make up a list of things to do to make the boat faster and easier to sail.

I am glad you had a good weekend.

Regards John 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I have had a chance to digest Robins e-mail, and sent out a positive response, I know I disappointed a few, so for those that I disappointed here it comes.

Now I know where he got his driving skills from sailing 5 years with Lenny would do that, I will leave it like that since I like Lenny.

As far as Doc I guess the in-sight he got from sailing on Diogenes accounts for the poor starts I have witnessed on Wed. nites, bad mark rounds,and poor tactics. I am surprised at the J/44 class results and that Diogenes is never top 3 because when when he had the old one tonner he did ok maybe its because the boat rated 105 and the rest of the one tonners rate in the middle to high 90s   

Regards John

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John,

It never seems to surprise me how you can turn something so wonderful into sh_ _ ? Mass email again just like last time. Just have to have ALL the attention? Lets see, Phoenix won the National Soverel 33 Regatta against some of the best Soverel 33 helmsman and tacticians. No need to mention their names as they are all established drivers inside the YRA of LIS. As for Robin on the helm, I must have been at least pretty dam good, or Bear and you would NEVER have had a chance to get even close to the front. Careful John as the Phoenix crew is starting to get the hate machine towards YOU.

Up yours John.  How about trying to be positive? Can you do that?

Robin - Phoenix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin,

My last e-mail was not to put you down you did a decent job driving, better than I thought.

As far as mentioning Bear and I with some of the pathetic sailors that you mentioned is like a slap in the face so I commented on it, which after my first positive e-mails I was getting reponses from people that I was either drinking something funny or getting soft and I cant have that.

As far as some of your crew binging the hate towards me, I have 2 words “BRING IT”  My  crew and I welcome it and if you think I have hate my helmsman is me times 2 so tell them to be careful what they wish for there is a lot of racing this fall where we might end up in the same division.

Love, John   

Don't know who you are or what EBYRA is or why anyone cares, but I point out that your post is not pasted, which makes it highly suspect. Was it you who made bold some of the text? Better luck next time with the rabble-rousing.

Espo, You are my hero. Im sure Espo's comments about the hacks that be are only to inspire them to become better sailors.

Oh BTW I wouldn't wanna piss Espo off if I were you. I drove through the Pine Barrons this past weekend and it was not a place where I would want to be burried.

How was your cell phone reception?.... and was someone talking about Interior Decorators and deceased Hungarians?

Cheers,

MikeR

Looks like the only people Robin's forgot to thank were the Eater Bunny, Santa, and the tooth fairy.

Can you provide more info on the "Eater Bunny"?

Can you provide more info on the "Eater Bunny"?

I was going to mention that "eater bunny" sounds like an activity on a good date! Something for the end of the evening...but if the movie theater is dark enough...have at it.

Really, this sounds like little more than just plain good smack talk, with a pinch of less than good smack take.

Looks like John is a dick who sails with assholes.

It's his choice.

From someone who knows most of them....

A very talented bunch and good guys all!!

You don't get to be good on the race course without being a bit arrogant. As Ralf says: "Bring the Hate"

Cheers,

MikeR

same old story a bunch of stoned idiots that can never get out of 5th get schooled on thier own boat by espo and a few talented dicks. once the realization that maybe they are hacks sets in it turns ugly, ends up here and the shit starts flying.............i love this place

by the way we all know espo has a huge head

by the way we all know espo has a huge head

i think he knows too :P

the following is quoted from the J/29 Website article summarizing the 2005 J/29 North Americans (no author listed)

"Saturday morning was gray and the winds howled again but more westerly. John Esposito’s crew on Hustler put their stamp on the regatta in the big breeze. They have always been respected for their heavy air prowess but this time they left the marina blasting M.C. Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This” from their windows-down Ford Excursion."

the following is quoted from the J/29 Website article summarizing the 2005 J/29 North Americans (no author listed)

"Saturday morning was gray and the winds howled again but more westerly. John Esposito’s crew on Hustler put their stamp on the regatta in the big breeze. They have always been respected for their heavy air prowess but this time they left the marina blasting M.C. Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This” from their windows-down Ford Excursion."

OH shit - I just puked on myself. :huh:

"Saturday morning was gray and the winds howled again but more westerly.  John Esposito’s crew on Hustler put their stamp on the regatta in the big breeze.  They have always been respected for their heavy air prowess but this time they left the marina blasting M.C. Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This” from their windows-down Ford Excursion."

To each his own, but not many guys can pull of that kind of attitude like he can. B) IMHO that's a classic.

To each his own, but not many guys can pull of that kind of attitude like he can. B) IMHO that's a classic.

No, what was classic was in Charleston when Espo pulled out of the marina in the Excursion and blasted through a red light while jammin' 50 cent.

Now that was classic!

I, know, you, know

I'm, on, fiiiii-re

[Chorus: 50 Cent]

If, you don't know, who I be

You betta ask somebooooody about me

Oh - you wanna be tough nigga, a look is enough

I put that snub nose to ya and bust nigga

If, you don't know, who I be

You betta ask somebooooody about me

And they'll tell ya I'm a soldier boy

And I done told ya, over and over boy

[Verse One: Lloyd Banks]

I come from a big city, the streets corrupt

Now I'm rollin with snub-noses to heat you up

Out here niggaz'll do anything to reach a buck

Cause when you broke you can't afford to fuck ya sneakers up

I take my time, keep my mind on my bank funds

Learn how to seperate the real from the fake ones

And on my heater nina rep what could I carry on

My nigga just lost his momma, and his daddy gone

From now on I can provide cause my paper's straight

Family losin his legs, but I can take the weight

Some niggaz hate but I'll be damned if they hold me down

Front niggaz didn't know me then, bet they know me now

Blunt and a smile, eventually it'll be a frown

Cause every time I turn around a nigga locked down

While I'm in the world, tryin to bring my loot through

Hopin one day we can kick it like we used to, my nigga

[Chorus]

[Verse Two: Young Buck]

Uhh, they never seen 26's on a Hummer

My goal is to try to fuck Trina by the summer

Some niggaz hate me, but they only made me

Go and put mo' ice in my mouth than Baby (bling bling!)

G-Unit and Shady, them dudes is crazy

Next time, we only usin Dr. Dre's beats

Fuck you, pay me, take your magazine flicks

This ain't no Nelly hurr, take a good look at this

Got the wrists of a chemist and the heart of a hustler

Plus I probably done robbed mo' artists than Russell

Always in trouble, you can blame my mother

Gave birth to a gorilla and raised him in the jungle

I ain't crawled, I stumbled across the Mexican with birds

Papi had coke and new plates and pounds of herb

Keep my hand on my glock, and my ear to the streets

I'm a country boi, you can hear it when I speak

G-Unit!

[Chorus]

[Verse Three: 50 Cent]

Bentley is all dreams, G-5 is understood

I made a nigga heart colder than December (yeah!)

Don't take much to make my gun go off

One shot'll make a hardrock look oh so soft (woo!)

If you don't know you betta ask who I be

Or end up in ICU gettin fed through a IV

Down in the Lou', they say they feelin me derrty

In New Orleans they say I'm that nigga, ya heard me?

From them Southside blocks to Watts, Westside don't front

You know about them Grapestreet Gangstas, G'd up

Rollin that weed up

Nigga get outta line, get shot stabbed jacked

Hit with a bat or beat up

Fuck that, we're on that same bullshit

Same forty-cally glock, same full clip

Pussy claat bwoy, ya nah wanna tak wif me

I'm a real rudebwoy, ya nah wanna ruf wif me

"Saturday morning was gray and the winds howled again but more westerly.  John Esposito’s crew on Hustler put their stamp on the regatta in the big breeze.  They have always been respected for their heavy air prowess but this time they left the marina blasting M.C. Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This” from their windows-down Ford Excursion."

wrong thread. the puke thread is nearby, though.

Some may not agree with your assesment.

Naw, I sure everyone will agree that listening to 50 cent is a sign of bad musical taste. AYC Fall series AG?

only seppos could possibly come up with this sort of drivel..... my guess is that these people cannot actually sail for shit and the only trophy they deserve is the Talk It Up Cup

Don’t think the tent opens till after the races, how about we stick you below with a laptop and you can post race updates?

50 cents is a rapper (I think).

espo is much more important than some other news:

Customers and employees chased after Mr. Wilson, tackling him in the parking lot. Wal-Mart officials declined to comment on the incident.

On average, the tide will be about 2 feet higher than normal.

The median price in June hit a record at $335,000. But they make life difficult for people like Nancy Rase......

The man on the gold bike was looking for a victim.

All the women were uncomfortable and tried to get away from Brown.

Mr. Rude is in charge of the "pit bull" area at the sanctuary, said Katherine Rude, Mr. Rude's wife.........

Espo is my homie!He busted in my knee caps.He'll kick ur ass too!

50 cent is gangsta!

But what the fuck do I know im only a rookie anyways.

By the way Espo Im gonna second Flips offer on a "little challenge" you still owe us from last year.BRING IT!!!

O yea Congrats at kicking ass at NA's

AST and Flip,

The challenge is on only if we can sail Sov.33 and I get the National Champion to drive and you get the spinless DOUCHE BAG that started this thread to drive for you.

John

AG,

You lonely fool so what are you doing at Uk these days now that the Ultras all failed, I guess it goes along with your sailing skills, you might learn something if I was out with JD and you came along.

Your good friend John

GL sailor,

Must really kill you that we win as much as we do its not about who drives,its a team sport put the best guys in the best positions. Try it some time maybe you will be able to read he name on the side of the boat when we finish

Douche who started this post,

I guess it kind of back fired on you except for 2 or 3.

Now that i called Robin and his hacks out for some fall fun , Why dont you have the BALLs to post up with your real name.

Yes I am calling you out!

GL sailor,

Must really kill you that we win as much as we do its not about who drives,its a team sport put the best guys in the best positions. Try it some time maybe you will be able to read he name on the side of the boat when we finish

Ive gotta back him here.

Sailors go in thier best positions on the boat.Espo may not be the best driver in the world so he gives up the helm and is Trimmer on his own boat.How many owners do that?

Its a team thing not an I thing.

Sov 33's?If we can get enough of those turds together its on brother!

What did you gain in the process?

How small is your dick?

What did he gain?The brains to never sail a Soveral 33 again.

Dont make fun of his little pablo.His wife said it was cute anyways.

LoL just fuckin with you J

This is probably just espo and a bunch of his homies yankin' out collective chains again.

On the off chance it's not, it does look a little like espo has 'being hard' and 'being a jerk' confused. Also, MC Hammer? Good god. That poor misguided boy. Perhaps it's all just a cry for help.

Soveral 33 huh! You'll never catch me on one of those cheesedick peices! I would rather Kick your ass in a J/29!!!!!!

Come get some!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a number.

Soveral 33 huh! You'll never catch me on one of those cheesedick peices! I would rather Kick your ass in a J/29!!!!!!

Come get some!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take a number.

Im at the top of the list!!!!!

boy this thread really fizzled out...I'm putting the popcorn back in the cupboard.

I cant wait to win the Evelyn 32-2 Worlds one year (6, maybe 7 boats max.) and then go whole-

hog thanking everyone on the planet, The Eater Bunny, The Motion Picture Academy,

my Drama Coach, Quantum Sails, Santa, Bob Evelyn, Forespar, Harken, the toothLESS fairy,

VC-Offshore and everyone else....

IN ONE ORGASMIC GUSH OF SELF-CONGRATULATORY JISM!!

Solo and espo encouraged to sail with us (for ample $$$ compensation, of course), then

I, too, can whine, publically, over some shit that should've been worked out before we all put the boat away.

cant fukken wait. Course, John could show up with "Remedy" and squash this whole fantasy.

as an aside, I hope you guys can get the espo vs snatch match together in St P. this time around!

FACK, I needs to get down to that big pink house in Feb.

post-1-1126901514.jpg

boy this thread really fizzled out...I'm putting the popcorn back in the cupboard.

I cant wait to win the Evelyn 32-2 Worlds one year (6, maybe 7 boats max.) and then go whole-

hog thanking everyone on the planet, The Eater Bunny, The Motion Picture Academy,

my Drama Coach, Quantum Sails, Santa, Bob Evelyn, Forespar, Harken, the toothLESS fairy,

VC-Offshore and everyone else....

IN ONE ORGASMIC GUSH OF SELF-CONGRATULATORY JISM!!

Solo and espo encouraged to sail with us (for ample $$$ compensation, of course), then

I, too, can whine, publically, over some shit that should've been worked out before we all put the boat away.

cant fukken wait.

Holy Shit Evelyn 32 worlds! Can I sign up? Im a half ass trimmer. Espo would have a field day with me.

Put me in coach! I need a big head!

thats the Dick Veltheon special.  did I mention he's a dick

;)

True, he's a dick

Try posting something new every once and a while, are you gonna sail vta cup?

AG,

You lonely fool so what are you doing at Uk these days now that the Ultras all failed, I guess it goes along with your sailing skills, you might learn something if I was out with JD and you came along.

Your good friend John

Hey, where did I toss any shit your way? That was very uncalled for John. I guess some here do have you pegged.

No, it's ok for him to be a dick, because he's a really good sailor.

It probably helps him foster great personal relationships outside of sailing, and get out of speeding tickets too.

Ag,

Sorry i miss understood your post last nite, also thought you meant that if I sailed with JD you wouldnt.

My bad, sorry!

John

All I know about Espo is that he sails a mean J/29 and is not afraid to put his money where his mouth his.

I had a chance to chat with Espo a few years back and they guy was a straight shooter who was more than willing to help out a fellow sailor.

Espo get's the vote in my books

i am in but only if it is no more than 7 boats, one of which has a cheater keel and espo remains the asshole that he is. i charge more than bear, though, but i also weight more so in terms of LBS/AAAAIndex/$$$ (aka the "Expensive Phattie Asshole Coefficient" EPAC) it is about the same as bear.

can't wait!

s.

ps, no kevlar edge on board, please, he is a real dick.

sorry Soslow,

but i'm there and theres no way around it either deal with it or sit your fat ass on the dock. i'm starting to think you might not be a big enough dick to sail with us..............no, come to think of it you'll fit right in.

As I recall this is true - if memory serves his crew did not make weigh in for class so rather than punt a crew member, he elected to sail in Perf instead, just like any good dickhead would do. I could be wrong, but that is how my memory serves on that topic.

this thread was sucking before pg 2...

now i'm interested

Hustler is good but they’re beatable, anyone want to charter a j/29 with me at KWRW and prove the point?  :huh:

like THAT has a chance.

Hey I hear there's a 29 in Deltaville that might be available, "Resurrection"

;)

JD, Thats a joke i hope, I dont think you can beat me across the line with your 36.7. And you know your one of FEW people I like. Its a very short list, and you know i dont care what people think of me or if they like me, cause if I did I would post up like the rest of the PUSSY's on this thread especially the DICK that started this thread.

John

AG,

I am not sure what boat you sail on just that u work for UK,well I guess if we have a crossing situation and I dont get it, it would be well desrved i guess, at the next event lets chat so I know who you are.

John

PS

You know that when I received Robins email, Thanking all those pathetic western LIS sailors and a one line thank you at the end for Bear and myself just twisted m e the wrong way all the tips he received from those guys showed up at the Larchmont NOODS and the Nationals the last 2 years. The guy dont know the difference between feathering and pinching, the crew he has except for BOSI, I have forgotten more about the sport then they will ever know, 16 wed nite they can only win 1 without help Iris would dominate when she came down years ago and the reason she dont is because some of the pathetic sailors would give her a problem when she was picking up her crew off the dock, away to keep her away so they didnt have to race her. Before the regatta I would get 2 to 3 phone call and 2-3 emails The sunday at Riverside YC the cocksucker wouldnt even buy drinks he was concerned about some dumbass pictures. I am at a stage in life that if I take time away from my family we need to have the best people in position if you have high expectations not hacks and i dont like to be out there being frustrated when the pit person cant get the pole up, the driver REACHES away from the weather mark instead of down wind, I dont think i need to keep going i think i made my point.

So far as my sailing skills I have never said i was the best, but I will give 110% at all times and never give-up or stop pushing the boat and crew until the race is over and always try to get better and nobody wants to win more than me or the guys that sail with me on my boat. I will let the results of Hustler and the boats I sail on speak for themselves.

I hope this clears the air as to where my response to his e-mail came from , and i do not hide behind some alais name I am a straight shooter nothing is held back, so for the asswhole that started this thread, YOU ASKED FOR IT YOU GOT IT! NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

And yes that is the 2nd time I"m calling you out!

Hope this clears up

JD, Thats a joke i hope, I dont think you can beat me across the line with your 36.7. And you know your one of FEW people I like. Its a very short list, and you know i dont care what people think of me or if they like me, cause if I did I would post up like the rest of the PUSSY's on this thread especially the DICK that started this thread.

John

Yes John it was a joke (I thought it was pretty damm funny).

You know that when I received Robins email, Thanking all those pathetic western LIS sailors and a one line thank you at the end for Bear and myself just twisted m e the wrong way all the tips he received from those guys showed up at the Larchmont NOODS and the Nationals the last 2 years. The guy dont know the difference between feathering and pinching, the crew he has except for BOSI, I have forgotten more about the sport then they will ever know, 16 wed nite they can only win 1 without help Iris would dominate when she came down years ago and the reason she dont is because some of the pathetic sailors would give her a problem when she was picking up her crew off the dock, away to keep her away so they didnt have to race her.

So, you and Bear could have double-handed and won?

All sailors from WLIS are pathetic? Isn't that where you and Bear are from?

You know that when I received Robins email, Thanking all those pathetic western LIS sailors and a one line thank you at the end for Bear and myself just twisted m e the wrong way all the tips he received from those guys showed up at the Larchmont NOODS and the Nationals the last 2 years. The guy dont know the difference between feathering and pinching, the crew he has except for BOSI, I have forgotten more about the sport then they will ever know, 16 wed nite they can only win 1 without help Iris would dominate when she came down years ago and the reason she dont is because some of the pathetic sailors would give her a problem when she was picking up her crew off the dock, away to keep her away so they didnt have to race her. Before the regatta I would get 2 to 3 phone call and 2-3 emails The sunday at Riverside YC the cocksucker wouldnt even buy drinks he was concerned about some dumbass pictures. I am at a stage in life that if I take time away from my family we need to have the best people in position if you have high expectations not hacks and i dont like to be out there being frustrated when the pit person cant get the pole up, the driver REACHES away from the weather mark instead of down wind, I dont think i need to keep going i think i made my point.

So far as my sailing skills I have never said i was the best, but I will give 110% at all times and never give-up or stop pushing the boat and crew until the race is over and always try to get better and nobody wants to win more than me or the guys that sail with me on my boat. I will let the results of Hustler and the boats I sail on speak for themselves.

I hope this clears the air as to where my response to his e-mail came from , and i do not hide behind some alais name I am a straight shooter nothing is held back, so for the asswhole that started this thread, YOU ASKED FOR IT YOU GOT IT! NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

And yes that is the 2nd time I"m calling you out!

Hope this clears up

Oh my god. You are such a clown. YOU SAIL A FUCKING J29 FOR GODS SAKE!!! You cant really take yourself this seriously. Get a grip my friend and get out in the larger world. It might do your ego well.

Your mothers a clown, thats the boat i have each shit! or come on out and race me!

Your mothers a clown...

Thats a brilliant response.....just the sort of thing I would expect from someone who says "I've forgotten more about the sport than they will ever know.." Do you really say this stuff with a straight face? I'll bet one of your other favorites is "I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck" You are a little, little man.

Feckless fuckers! If only they knew it was not about them, but only us. Espo you is da man! Put them in their little world with the rest of the Phrfidiots!

Look it up if you think you can accept the consequences!

Philo,

Let's see, first post? Hmmmmm.... chances that you are the moron who started this thread? Survey says.......

DingDingDing Winner!

Give it a rest and take your beatings quietly.

Will Museler

Sensitive little fuckers huh?

Damn, truth hurts don't it.

Keep talking Espo, and keep backin' it up.

You Know....a lot of us grew up sailing in LIS. It was a good place to start because we lived there and there was some good talent there. Some of us moved on to bigger boats and more far-fetched parts of the world. LIS has always been a hot bed of talent. But no more so than any other part of the world.

Its just that my vision of a world class sailor is not some trash-talking J29 sailor...a local hero; or weekend warrior...whatever you want to call him. Give him his props...he's due. But lets call a weekend warrior... a weekend warrior.

A world class sailor is the guy sailing the J29 who kicks ass in the local fleet and then goes on to help the newbie sailor raise his own game, without compensation and without any self recognition....(think: Dave Dell. Dave Perry etc etc..those Southport guys are well grounded)...Espo: You obviously have talent and drive. You can be an icon or a sidebar...its your choice.

Ahoy Assman,

The Mudflap Girl is a red-blooded touch of Americana, what better thing to fly for a first generation self made grocer cum real estate mogul?

Are you an easily offended, Kabbala water carrying, Nautica wearing 'where's my Kiehl's lemon verbena hand cream' Metrosexual guy?

Oh Hell's Bell's- I forgot, all competitive Yacht owners are supposed to be self-absorbed, Narcissistic, egotistical assholes. Lord knows it's inappropriate to go out, be competitive and still have a sense of humor about everything.

Maybe Lenny should name his new boat and fly a kite with a typical self congratulatory image that represents his business, trophy wife or some phony Grec-Roman god that he 'discovered' at Disneyland with the kids.

Oh wait, all of those are already taken.

Lenny is a generous and salt o' the earth guy. As for his past association with Robin? Well we are all entiled to a few mistakes....

Lenny, FOR THE RECORD shuns pro's and believes in an owner/driver policy. When was the last time you saw him in the protest room? Has you ever seen him turn down any competitors handshake or NOT offer a drink to anyone regardless of whether they just whooped his crew or not?

Sometimes there is something to be said for a little humor, last time I checked, most of us regulars joes do this racing stuff to have fun and get away from the frustrations of work and life.

Go back to reading the 'featured pet aboard of the month' in SAIL magazine and leave Lenny (that's Mr. Sitar to you) alone.

Signed,

A Corinthian distance racer-with a FINE ass by the way.

"Apparently they cannot tow a trailer very well either. "

Philo:

Would you care to elaborate on this a bit?

Cheers,

MikeR

i am in but only if it is no more than 7 boats, one of which has a cheater keel and espo remains the asshole that he is.  i charge more than bear, though, but i also weight more so in terms of LBS/AAAAIndex/$$$ (aka the "Expensive Phattie Asshole Coefficient" EPAC) it is about the same as bear.

can't wait!

s.

ps, no kevlar edge on board, please, he is a real dick.

sorry Soslow,

but i'm there and theres no way around it either deal with it or sit your fat ass on the dock. i'm starting to think you might not be a big enough dick to sail with us..............no, come to think of it you'll fit right in.

well, i am glad you got it all sorted out without my assistance, kevlar wedge. now go ask beerdidclam if i let him bring you onboard for the evelyn 32-2 worlds.

s.

no thanks Solo

i sailed with Footlong this weekend and he says you never shut up, and there's nothing i can't stand more than someone that talks more than me. And if you think i'm a real dick go back and read some of your posts :lol: , all kidding aside (not really) i was wondering what was going on with Great White i did'nt see him in the ALIR and not in the harbor either, did he sell or just leave it in Newport all summer?

Hey Mike don't let this troll drag you into this he's not worth the time or energy

Sensitive little fuckers huh?

Damn, truth hurts don't it.

Keep talking Espo, and keep backin' it up.

You Know....a lot of us grew up sailing in LIS. It was a good place to start because we lived there and there was some good talent there. Some of us moved on to bigger boats and more far-fetched parts of the world. LIS has always been a hot bed of talent. But no more so than any other part of the world.

Its just that my vision of a world class sailor is not some trash-talking J29 sailor...a local hero; or weekend warrior...whatever you want to call him. Give him his props...he's due. But lets call a weekend warrior... a weekend warrior.

A world class sailor is the guy sailing the J29 who kicks ass in the local fleet and then goes on to help the newbie sailor raise his own game, without compensation and without any self recognition....(think: Dave Dell. Dave Perry etc etc..those Southport guys are well grounded)...Espo: You obviously have talent and drive. You can be an icon or a sidebar...its your choice.

So what's your point?

Only pros can be smack talkin' badasses?

Shit man, we get crucified every time we admit we won a race.

Weekend warrior, local hero, icon, or asshole - this is a competition.

Winners rule.

Graciousness is gravy, and class is king.

At the beginning and end of it all you just gotta geterdone though my friend.

Espo does, that matters.

Sorry if that contradicts your warm fuzzy version of a scoreless soccer for kids kinda world that simply does not exist.

No, what was classic was in Charleston when Espo pulled out of the marina in the Excursion and blasted through a red light while jammin' 50 cent.

Now that was classic!

Is Espo 16 years old and driving his daddys car?

Yeah, this thread may set a record for number of assholes involved

1. Cant blame owner being excited regardless of competition. Its a nice achievement. I think his willingness and intention to thank everyone was greater than his effort at self promotion. Alot of owners would not have said anything to their supporters. He had a nice original intention. So the AAAA (Assman American Asshole Academy) will give him 3 assholes out of 4 because at the Noods without Espo he finished 4/5 while Espo had 4 bullets to win J29's.

2. Espo - no question a great sailor, but he rated 4 out of 4 assholes way before this email event. So the AAAA will go into private session to see if the scale can be re-configured to a 5 asshole maximum just to accomodate him. (This is serious as the Asshole scale is similar to the Richter scale. Each asshole rating is 10x greater than the previous asshole rating. And what kind of guy weighing 10

stones calls himself 'Bear'? Is that with or without wearing the fleece vest? They've blown the scale to pieces. Could be the Barry Bonds of amatuer keel boat racing. Check those assholes for steroids please.

3. Lenny. The fact he is even mentioned here is disturbing. There is conflicting info coming in, and the AAAA does not have enough info to rate him at this time. But you know that anyone that puts a mudflap titty babe graphic on his spin is gonna get something. Stay tuned.

4. Teaky. Hes not even mentioned. But give him a 3 asshole rating for the red man bag, and just in case hes involved somehow.

Funniest post I've seen in a while....

I give it 4 assholes unless the scale has changed. :lol:

another useless troll pussy tossing around shit and hiding behind anonymity, the worst kind of pussy there is here.

Had to post just to be part of the threads' name.

Espo-get a real boat and join the fuckin' talent pool. Pulling jib strings on a 29 makers you an awesome sailor? What a fuckin' joke.

Play against the big boys baby, then you can call yourself a real sailor. Until then you are still the same small-minded, self-absorbed prick you have always been.

Really-if I did the same shit for 15+ years without any new challenges while the real talent moves on, my head might end up as big as yours. Then again, probably not. NO ONE is as big an ass as you are baby. Take a fuckin' bow bitch.

Abby,

What class of boat would you prefer John sail? What would measure up to your impressive stature of racing elite status? Do you think that he does not race on other boats in other classes? More than likely John has pounded you into the back of the pack in some regatta and you are just one of the many bitter clueless a-holes that don't like John.

Here's a news bulliten: He doesn't care! To offer up a quote:

"I have enough friends. I'm not out here to make friends, I'm out here to win"

Plain and simple that is the phiosophy going on here.

Will Museler

he he he he.

no matter, he's earned it. Bashing the guys that helped get him to where he is. That is the biggest pussy there is.

Dumb, ugly and ignorant is no way to go thru life.

at least he says it to thier faces and identifies himself

unlike you 2 pussies, i'd love to see you both come out of hiding and stand up tall like real men, then say what you have to say, otherwise you will only be know as a couple of wankers that get off on being scared little girls.

AB NORMAL

Dumb ,cant help it . Ugly, Mothers fault. Ignorant, Bad upbringing. Life , Who knows? I hope this helps you all. OH People who winge could not have been breast fead at birth,shame . Sailing is forever yachties come and go!

Had to post just to be part of the threads' name.

Espo-get a real boat and join the fuckin' talent pool.  Pulling jib strings on a 29 makers you an awesome sailor?  What a fuckin' joke.

Play against the big boys baby, then you can call yourself a real sailor.  Until then you are still the same small-minded, self-absorbed prick you have always been.

Really-if I did the same shit for 15+ years without any new challenges while the real talent moves on, my head might end up as big as yours.  Then again, probably not.  NO ONE is as big an ass as you are baby.  Take a fuckin' bow bitch.

Abby,

What class of boat would you prefer John sail? What would measure up to your impressive stature of racing elite status? Do you think that he does not race on other boats in other classes? More than likely John has pounded you into the back of the pack in some regatta and you are just one of the many bitter clueless a-holes that don't like John.

Here's a news bulliten: He doesn't care! To offer up a quote:

"I have enough friends. I'm not out here to make friends, I'm out here to win"

Plain and simple that is the phiosophy going on here.

Will Museler

Don't know the dude, but to shit on a guy because he basically said "thanks" seems like its about something other than winning. Seems he was on the boat that did. Seems like he did not own that boat but was crewing. Seems the owner said "thanks." Seems like he should STFU, but what do I know?

Cause it seems I should have gone right instead of left this weekend. Seems like if he had been there he would have known that and saved me and I could have thanked him and then he could have shit me??

JOMBP

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Sycophant \SIK-uh-fuhnt\, noun: A person who seeks favor by flattering people of wealth or influence; a parasite; a toady.

Such a big word...was that on your learn 365 new words this year calendar.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Espo has been around for a long time. Everyone knows he's a great sailor with a very high opinion of himself. He wants to win and he wants credit when his boat does win. I'm fine with that. If he wants to yell while he's on the boat but act normal after racing is done. Big deal, there are others like that around.

What I find amusing are the sycophants posting on this thread. Sailman, Kevlar, MikeR, jdougherty .... Guys, do you have a poster of Espo on your bedroom wall?

oh yeah, almost forgot:

Sycophant \SIK-uh-fuhnt\, noun: A person who seeks favor by flattering people of wealth or influence; a parasite; a toady.

I keep his post