Kitty in Drag

Gulf of maine scuttlebut

Guys - its very simple. Organize a block of votes. Tell your board of elected directors to include an item at the business meeting, which this year will be part of the awards dinner in October. Your elected directors will present the question to the membership. There will be a vote. The result of the vote will determine the rating spread. Its that simple. No secret polls or ballots or anything else. At the same time, it won't be changed by the board absent a vote of the membership unless it is very clear that a concensus has developed. At this time, there is a sufficient split on the issue that board action absent a vote is unlikely.

Guys - its very simple. Organize a block of votes. Tell your board of elected directors to include an item at the business meeting, which this year will be part of the awards dinner in October. Your elected directors will present the question to the membership. There will be a vote. The result of the vote will determine the rating spread. Its that simple. No secret polls or ballots or anything else. At the same time, it won't be changed by the board absent a vote of the membership unless it is very clear that a concensus has developed. At this time, there is a sufficient split on the issue that board action absent a vote is unlikely.

Ugh, please don't put this on the agenda at the awards banquet. I realize it's the time when there is the most GMORA members gathered onshore and I whole heartedly agree that as many voices as possible should be heard on the subject, but - if we start on this we won't get anything else done.

On the other hand, I strongly urge any and all interested GMORA members to contact other interested members to assult the GMORA board and either get on the agenda of a regular meeting or request a special meeting to discuss the issue.

As SShow said, the board won't make a change without a clear concensus and like Kitty said, it's no sacred cow. Everyone wants to make it as much fun as possible but where the has to be compromise, someone won't get their way. That's why there has to be a vote (and WAS a vote this year) and we all have to acknowledge it's the best choice for all concerned.

I hope this changes; It would be nice to have some breeze.

Sat

W winds around 5 kt...becoming S in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

Sat Night

SW winds 5 to 10 kt. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

Is the start really at 11:15 or some nonsense? Looks like we will be working on on tan Sat. afternoon.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt B @ Jul 6 2006, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

What? No talk of the PHRF champs? Max, is there a Scratch sheet? Who what are we racing resting against?

ct_ninepin.jpg

:ph34r:

/c

Carl: Oh no! Homer's going over those falls!

Lenny: Oh good! He snagged that tree branch.

Carl: Oh no! The branch broke off!

Lenny: Oh good! He can grab onto them pointy rocks!

Carl: Oh no! Them pointy rocks broke his arms and legs.

Lenny: Oh good! Those helpful beavers are swimming out to save him!

Carl: Oh no! They're biting him, and stealing his pants!

G

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Jul 6 2006, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? No talk of the PHRF champs? Max, is there a Scratch sheet? Who are we racing against?

The usual suspects:

Class A Revolution Ed Rogers 48

Class A Kaos Scott Smithwick 69

Class A Big Dog Party Pete Price 12

Class A Bandito Dick Hale -3

Class A Wiley Bruce Cumback 72

Class A Scaramouche Merle Hallet 60

Class A Pain Killer Rick Simmons 42

Class A Whiplash Theodore Smith 72

Class A Beausoleil Richard Parent 75

Class A Tamarack Bob Kellogg 60

Class A Revo Ocho Doyle & Jim Marchant 45

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt B @ Jul 6 2006, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

What? No talk of the PHRF champs? Max, is there a Scratch sheet? Who what are we racing resting against?

ct_ninepin.jpg

:ph34r:

/c

Carl: Oh no! Homer's going over those falls!

Lenny: Oh good! He snagged that tree branch.

Carl: Oh no! The branch broke off!

Lenny: Oh good! He can grab onto them pointy rocks!

Carl: Oh no! Them pointy rocks broke his arms and legs.

Lenny: Oh good! Those helpful beavers are swimming out to save him!

Carl: Oh no! They're biting him, and stealing his pants!

G

Tu madre! :rolleyes:

Adios Pantelones! B)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt B @ Jul 6 2006, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

What? No talk of the PHRF champs? Max, is there a Scratch sheet? Who are we racing against?

The usual suspects:

Jesus Max... You shouldn't post the results until AFTER the race...

G

Ugh, please don't put this on the agenda at the awards banquet. I realize it's the time when there is the most GMORA members gathered onshore and I whole heartedly agree that as many voices as possible should be heard on the subject, but - if we start on this we won't get anything else done.

On the other hand, I strongly urge any and all interested GMORA members to contact other interested members to assult the GMORA board and either get on the agenda of a regular meeting or request a special meeting to discuss the issue.

As SShow said, the board won't make a change without a clear concensus and like Kitty said, it's no sacred cow. Everyone wants to make it as much fun as possible but where the has to be compromise, someone won't get their way. That's why there has to be a vote (and WAS a vote this year) and we all have to acknowledge it's the best choice for all concerned.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

To the Board of GMORA...

After the 2006 season a group of good looking owners would like a special meeting called to discuss the rating bands for the upcoming season.

We acknowedge that if we do not show up or voice our opinion at the special meeting we will STFU for the next year.

Yours Truely,

Kitty

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt B @ Jul 6 2006, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

The usual suspects:

Jesus Max... You shouldn't post the results until AFTER the race...

G

yea, I'm not liking that next to last place behind the Beneteau, thats happened once this year, and it's not going to happen again!

To the Board of GMORA...

After the 2006 season a group of good looking owners would like a special meeting called to discuss the rating bands for the upcoming season.

We acknowedge that if we do not show up or voice our opinion at the special meeting we will STFU for the next year.

Yours Truely,

Kitty

Kitty, you are man of honor and integrity. I acknowledge your request.

As for the timing, it should come very soon after the 2006 season so that we can come to some sort of concensus before the annual meeting/awards banquet. That way we can have a vote with as much of the membership as possible in attendance but without an uncontrollable amount of discussion.

Now, to hijack this thread for a moment-

Who is planning on doing the now famous Admiral Perry "Get There Any Way Possible" Race?

Just wondering how many boats and how long the finish line might be up.

Is the start really at 11:15 or some nonsense? Looks like we will be working on on tan Sat. afternoon.

So much for the GMORA directive of 12:00 starts.... :angry:

I believe that it is going to be a sailing race, Stickboy. Don't get me wrong stickboy if there is only a knot of wind then D-Sail to the nearest bar at warp speed 4.

I believe that we are going to take our own times .

HYC has volunteered to start the race and score it.

Let's talk about start times and finish line. The starting line should, in my opinion, be inside Eagle Island.

Maybe the finish line should be a range between the Cuckcolds and Fishermand point (or a government mark up there.)

What do you guys want

I believe that it is going to be a sailing race, Stickboy. Don't get me wrong stickboy if there is only a knot of wind then D-Sail to the nearest bar at warp speed 4.

Let's talk about start times and finish line. The starting line should, in my opinion, be inside Eagle Island.

Maybe the finish line should be a range between the Cuckcolds and Fishermand point (or a government mark up there.)

What do you guys want

I'd swear I read somewhere that Bob was going to finish boats. I'll have to get back to you on that. Was it in the HYC newsletter?

sIDESHOW bOB FINISHES US? No, he needs to race.

In a tribute to Admiral Perry this should be a take your own time race. Remember Admiral Perry told us he made it to the pole. ( but did he?????)

What do you guys want?

Thanks to Kitty to arrange start. As the NOR states:

Schedule of Events:

Check in with committee no later than 1114

Six-minute sequence starts at 1129

DIV 3 1135

DIV 2 1145

DIV 1 1155

Courses and Means of Propulsion:

Course is 20.0 nm. Start shall be on Broad Sound southwest of Eagle Island. Near (Gong G”1”)

COURSE:

Appropriately: Drunkard’s Ledge must be left to Port. While you are at it, leave nearby

R N “2” to Port as well. (There appears to be a 4-foot spot inside of that mark!)

Sequin Island must be left to Port and ALL other navigational marks need to be honored!

One is allowed to run one’s said engine for one hour should the wind conditions drop below 5

knots. Racing class is ‘suggested’ to not use their engines in event of light wind conditions.

El Ocho motors at over seven knots, Finish shall be between Cuckold’s Light and (G ”1C”) All boats will be finished by 1800. No

finish Committee shall be present so the vessel’s skipper is responsible for logging his own GPS

time and contacting the race officials at Hawk’s in Boothbay by 1915 or 1930

To the Board of GMORA...

Yours Truely,

Kitty

Kitty, you are man of honor and integrity. I acknowledge your request.

As for the timing, it should come very soon after the 2006 season so that we can come to some sort of concensus before the annual meeting/awards banquet. That way we can have a vote with as much of the membership as possible in attendance but without an uncontrollable amount of discussion.

The honorable Maxluff concurs....

In a tribute to Admiral Perry this should be a take your own time race. Remember Admiral Perry told us he made it to the pole. ( but did he?????)

EXACTLY!

Now people are starting to understand!

If a Melges24 doesn't win in this light light breeze...something is seriously wrong. This was proven several years ago at MS.

If a Melges24 doesn't win in this light light breeze...something is seriously wrong. This was proven several years ago at MS.

Is it racing this weekend?

I think bhouse will try to be out!

All I know that it looks to be Hendo weather:

"NOAA

SAT

SW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING S IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2

TO 3 FT.

SAT NIGHT

SW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT.

SUN

SW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING S 10 TO 15 KT IN THE

AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT. "

It is...........

It is...........

Awesome!

The melges 24 is 'the shape of things to come' for the future of sailing in the Gulf of Maine.

Small sportboats like this are perfect for sailing day races in Maine and one can easiliy haul it out and trailer away to warmer climits come winter for great OD racing!

http://www.usmelges24.com/

she looks great, boathouse!

clean up this weekend!!

/c

Indeed. She looks great, Boathouse! Congrats.

Suider, fun race yesterday...hope you noticed the ol Roach Coach was going good!

i did, haji.... looked like you guys were having a good race...

i have a thing for those boats, anyway.... to me they look like they are going well just sitting there!!

always liked that design...

/c

EXACTLY!

I heard an ugly rumor that Hawks was closed?

Not sshow, Kitty. Bob at BHYC had volunteered to finish people, but neither stickboy nor I can remember where we read that! CRS doncha know.

And Max... I hope you will trust us low-tech cruising class boats to guesstimate when winds are below 5 knots -- we have no fancy wind instruments to give us true velocity.

EXACTLY!

I heard an ugly rumor that Hawks was closed?

Hawk's WILL BE OPEN Friday night of the 14th!

Traditional Boozebay nighttime activities to commence at there!

7:30 at Hawk's a Bottle of Mount Gay Rum to winner of each class in the Casco Bay to Boothbay race!

This will be the First Annual Admiral Peary Trophy: http://www.gmora.org/pdf/boothbay-race-06.pdf

Not sshow, Kitty. Bob at BHYC had volunteered to finish people, but neither stickboy nor I can remember where we read that! CRS doncha know.

And Max... I hope you will trust us low-tech cruising class boats to guesstimate when winds are below 5 knots -- we have no fancy wind instruments to give us true velocity.

The spirit of this event involves 'honor among theives' ie. hour of motoring, take own time, guess at wind speed. It will all be good!

The spirit of this event involves 'honor among theives' ie. hour of motoring, take own time, guess at wind speed. It will all be good!

I put in a vote that next year the Peary Trophy Race be raced under pirate rules... i.e. Get there as fast as possible, using whatever means at your disposal, sails, engine, tow, trailer, etc. Then let the lying begin. The least believable, but most sincere, liar with the fastest time, wins. So if you sound convincing when you say that a mighty gust swept you onto the highway and onto a trailer... Or that you couldn't turn the engine off because there was a bomb attached that would explode if your speed fell below 6 knots... Or if you have NO idea how that tow line got attached to that cigarette boat... You get the idea.

G

G

Whiplash and Tom Hall made out like crazy... Winning A and B... Decent breeze and very little rain. The Ocho would have enjoyed the conditions... Lots of beer on Wiley and I think we made a respectable showing, coming in after Merle and just ahead of Revo^2. HYC throws a good party too. There was some sort of yellow rice thing with sausage, chicken, and shrimp that was to die for, as well as beer and chips... All up, a very nice day of racing.

G

Yo G / Suider / Ocho Crew

Please help me. I would like to purchase one of those utra-swank REVO OCHO workshirts. You know... the short sleeve button up with the mechanic style patches. Those are hella cool and I want one ASAP. I will pay $$$. This is not a hoax. Please help me. Perhaps this would require contacting Les Monsieurs Marchants?

Saint

AFAIK, maxluff is the only one that has one of the shirts, and i'm not even sure he has one that says 'el ocho', although we most certainly should get them....... you reading this max?

our foulies have the mechanic-style patches...

/c

Yes, Indeed our stylish crew gear, aka Ronstan Lightweight Inshore jackets do have the forementioned 'El Ocho' gas attendent style patch. I understand your confusion as G was looking so sexy that afternoon.

Unfortunately at this time we do not have the button down black DICKIES shirts.

Perhaps if everyone throws down $ I will arrange for my East LA contacts to produce more custom 'El Ocho' patches to be placed on black button down Dickies shirts. My cost would of about $25.00 for a quantity of six...

post-5090-1151593031_thumb.jpg

I'm in.

XL

Pay you at PHRF's

-Saint

Done and we should see said shirts prior to Boozebay Regatta! ($30 w/ shipping and stitching.)

Update on El Ocho shirts:

Black Dickie Shirts are here.

Name patches sent out from my East LA contact on Wed. (I am not talking about Lewiston Auburn here!)

Shirts to tailor first of the week.

That means EL OCHO evening wear will be out in force on Friday at Hawk's in Boozebay.

Hey Jerk-

We can go to sleep now we have the scoop on the OUCHO shirts.

Good Night

Kitty XOXO

love and hugs!

Lookin' light air:

post-5090-1152333096_thumb.jpg

This just in from the "official" committe boat for the Admiral Perry-

( I have asked for more than one start- They will adjust depending on number of boats- So far ten have signed up)

If you have not signed up send info to: bfmail@nlis.net

Hello All,

>

>

>

> These are all the folks who signed up for the feeder race. Please

> e-mail me back with yacht names, sail #s and PHRF ratings: Pete

> Price, if you would fwd along to your GMORA address list and perhaps

> some others will join the fun.

>

>

>

> I look Fwd to seeing you all at the start off Eagle Island. I will be

> in East Coast Yacht Sales 22' rigid inflat with East Coast Yacht Sales

> all over the side of it. Remember us down the road!

>

>

>

> VHF: Channel #72

>

>

>

> Warning at 10:50 and Prep at 10:55

>

>

>

> 11:00 start

>

>

>

> I do not have any flags etc. I will give a series of short blasts on

> an air horn 1 minute before that start squence with a long blast at 10

> minutes, 5 minutes and the start. I will use GPS times.

>

>

>

> The course:

>

> Start off Eagle Island RN #2 (port end of line)

>

> Round Broad Sound Bell "BS" to port

>

> Round Cuckolds Bell "1C" to port

>

> Finish off Tubbler Is. 4 sec flasher "8"

>

> (presumably that will be left to starboard)

>

>

>

> course distance is 24.15 miles

>

>

>

> The lead yacht should call Ralph Drayer when at, or approaching, The

> Cuckolds if you do not reach him call the Boothbay Harbor YC or Bob

> Norton

>

>

>

> Ralph Drayer: 522-9119 (cell)

>

> Bob Norton: 882-9622 (cell)

>

> Boothbay Harbor YC 633-5750

>

>

>

> Bill Full 772-8517 (cell)

Dirt Dog,

You guys beat us by one second in the third race.

We were your bitches today!

Good sailing ...congrats.

Kitty

Thanks Kitty, we had a good weekend.

I was sure you had us in the third race Sat.

Admiral Peary Race -

OK in the spirit of the race how close is everyone going to follow the NOR? For Example leave Seguin to Port, I always cut inside....just asking in the slim event that I save my time someone might try to deprive me of the trophy :lol:

Not that this trophy won't be shared with all participating racers. My plan is to get Kitty and Dirt Dog so hammered on Friday night they look green on Saturday....maybe just maybe I'll be able to keep them on my side of the horizon. Nice job this weekend guys.

PS Haji very nice job this season...I'm psyched for Ed.

Admiral Peary Race -

OK in the spirit of the race how close is everyone going to follow the NOR? For Example leave Seguin to Port, I always cut inside....just asking in the slim event that I save my time someone might try to deprive me of the trophy :lol:

Not that this trophy won't be shared with all participating racers. My plan is to get Kitty and Dirt Dog so hammered on Friday night they look green on Saturday....maybe just maybe I'll be able to keep them on my side of the horizon. Nice job this weekend guys.

Just received this email...much better course:

VHF: Channel #72

Warning at 10:50 and Prep at 10:55

11:00 start

I do not have any flags etc. I will give a series of short blasts on an air horn 1 minute before that start squence with a long blast at 10 minutes, 5 minutes and the start. I will use GPS times.

The course:

Start off Eagle Island RN #2 (port end of line)

Round Broad Sound Bell "BS" to port

Round Cuckolds Bell "1C" to port

Finish off Tubbler Is. 4 sec flasher "8"

(presumably that will be left to starboard)

course distance is 24.15 miles

Admiral Peary Race -

Thanks Soggy. The Revo II gang is great, a real bunch of characters...it's been fun to see them really get their "game face" going. Hell, yesterday there were only 2 beers onboard! Ed was so happy after the first race on Sunday (bullet) he said it was his best race ever on the boat. Actually we credit all success to the better food onboard this year....

Wish I could make the Admiral Peary race this friday (that's what it's called, right?) but turns out I definitely have to go to the Solo Sailing Hall of Fame gig at the Museum of Yachting in Newport this Friday. No, they're not "inducting" me but I'm supposed to talk to some people there. Hope it's worth the $ for the gas....

Admiral Peary Race -

Thanks Soggy. The Revo II gang is great, a real bunch of characters...it's been fun to see them really get their "game face" going. Hell, yesterday there were only 2 beers onboard! Ed was so happy after the first race on Sunday (bullet) he said it was his best race ever on the boat. Actually we credit all success to the better food onboard this year....

Wish I could make the Admiral Peary race this friday (that's what it's called, right?) but turns out I definitely have to go to the Solo Sailing Hall of Fame gig at the Museum of Yachting in Newport this Friday. No, they're not "inducting" me but I'm supposed to talk to some people there. Hope it's worth the $ for the gas....

Have fun in Newport, just make sure that your on Revo2 for the start on Sat. I was speaking with Ed on the phone today, Friday night before Southport sounds like fun.

So - any boats got room for two pick-up crew this weekend? We'll be at Bbay, but not racing our boat this year.

Admiral Peary Race -

I do not have any flags etc. I will give a series of short blasts on an air horn 1 minute before that start squence with a long blast at 10 minutes, 5 minutes and the start. I will use GPS times.

The course:

Come on Soggy, keep Seguin to port!! Better sailing to seaward anyway without the Kennebec River slop.

Stickboy and I need a hand, though. We plan to sail the boat up together Friday and leave her in the Boothbay area for the Southport race the following weekend. So we need a ride back to Freeport on Sunday night. Anyone got room (preferably in a car)?

So - any boats got room for two pick-up crew this weekend? We'll be at Bbay, but not racing our boat this year.

HUH??? Talk to stickboy, unless you're tired of sailing boring cruising class.

SShow, I'll let you know by tomorrow latest...working on who I have on for the weekend right now. Just need to make a couple of phone calls.

Admiral Peary Race -

The course:

Come on Soggy, keep Seguin to port!! Better sailing to seaward anyway without the Kennebec River slop.

I figure that I'll be motor sailing with the inflatable also fired up as the "after burner"...after all G said it was OK. "The shortest distance between two points is a great circle."

Sugested course revision for Admiral Peary Trophy 2007:

Start: Falmouth Sea Grill Outside Bar (note your start time on cocktail napkin, save napkin to remove lipstick from clothing later that night)

Finish: Hawk's Bar (are you the first one here? Yea! You won!)

Course: Leave mainland to port (also no rocks, bricks, bouys, whales, large turtles, or other marine obstructions may be harmed (bashed up on) by any part of your boat)

Propulsion: Yes (smoke 'em if ya got 'em)

Class Breaks: No (c'mon)

G

No way. You are clearly not the winner if you get there first. You win when enough people have been there long enough before you to get drunk enough to keep buying rounds once you get there.... mmm.... Dr. McGillicuddies...

Becareful, if it's a constant left hand turn on the way to Boothbay people will think we're racing NASCAR.

(extremely slow day at work...wish I was out on the water!!)

No way. You are clearly not the winner if you get there first. You win when enough people have been there long enough before you to get drunk enough to keep buying rounds once you get there.... mmm.... Dr. McGillicuddies...

Dr. and Cuervo... Tequilacuddies. Mmm...

Dr. and Vodka with lime... McGillakazes... Mmm...

G

Graceful - who are ya? What were you sailing on? If you haven't sailed Boothbay before, you're in for fun and games!

just finished reading notice of sail and racing instructions..wondering who might be going with the pants optional for men, tops optional for women?

Admiral Peary Race -

The course:

Sounds good. Thanks to Bill and HYC for making this thing happen. I relinquish all RC control to HYC and will be responsible for the 'trophies'....

I understand that there is a scoring error in the final race last weekend.

It did not change overall finish for regatta and probably not overall points for season

Maybe Stickboy could comment and tell us when we shoulsd expect season scoring to be updated...

Kitty

I understand that there is a scoring error in the final race last weekend.

It did not change overall finish for regatta and probably not overall points for season

Maybe Stickboy could comment and tell us when we shoulsd expect season scoring to be updated...

Kitty

Hi Stick -

If you want to send me the final results for the Harraseeket and PHRF/OD races, I can crunch the numbers in Excel for the Rinderl points.

soggy

Guys - Stick is out of town for a few days. I don't know whether he has the data with him. If so, I'll ask him to send it to me and I'll publish it to the site. Otherwise, we may be SOL for a few.

Guys - Stick is out of town for a few days. I don't know whether he has the data with him. If so, I'll ask him to send it to me and I'll publish it to the site. Otherwise, we may be SOL for a few.

K, just know that I can help with that stuff any time you need it....just ask.

No, I need the individual results from days one and two of the regatta, since GMORA scores by day, not regatta. I don't have that - unless its online somewhere I haven't noticed.

The Rinderle tallies are only updated to the Pilots, I think. Stick thought he had sent the points through Harraseeket to our exec cmte web liaison, but perhaps the spreadsheet got lost in cyberspace.

Stickboy had to do a quick touch-and-go at home Sunday night -- had no time to do the Rinderle points before heading out. He is currently on a work retreat at some campy but elegant estate on LongGiland (NY). He may well have the data with him. If he calls I'll ask him to forward it on to sshow.

Soggy, either sshow or I can float your proposal by him. Do you have Sailwave on your 'puter? You might need that... or not. Maybe he can do a quick conversion of the results to Excel and just send you the files.

Soggy - If you're willling to help, we'll keep you in the pocket for a few if you don't mind.

C Koch - I have sailwave if I get the data from Stickboy.

All - Sorry about failing to have HYC results up.... thought I'd done it, then tuned the concept out. We'll get back on track asap.

Soggy - If you're willling to help, we'll keep you in the pocket for a few if you don't mind.

C Koch - I have sailwave if I get the data from Stickboy.

All - Sorry about failing to have HYC results up.... thought I'd done it, then tuned the concept out. We'll get back on track asap.

Cool, I've got Sailwave and can hack, crack or find any other software that might be necessary.

peeker-

that's SOP on BDP always.

kitty

Well than it sounds like a great ride to Boothbay!!!

Who's racing short handed with a kite? I'm thinking about it - could be a nice spinnaker reach most of the way. I can't open .pdf files at the moment so could someone confirm I can use my autohelm if I'm solo?

assuming nothing major comes from the potential scoring error on Sundays race....rumor has it Kitty is in the top slot overall in current standings.

Kudos to Kitty

assuming nothing major comes from the potential scoring error on Sundays race....rumor has it Kitty is in the top slot overall in current standings.

Kudos to Kitty

kitty likes that!

thanks, doggie

No, I need the individual results from days one and two of the regatta, since GMORA scores by day, not regatta. I don't have that - unless its online somewhere I haven't noticed.

sshow... just looked at the results on the PYC site. If Stickboy hasn't sent you the stuff, you can figure out which races were done on which days by looking at the start times (at least for Classes A B and C).

A little strange the cruising class results are not up there, but considering our suboptimal performance, I shouldn't complain! B)

Ok - who is going to Camden- who is doing the Papa Smirf Classic

Camden for BDP

rollcall please:

Bandito will be in Camden

Sheerness will make the long trip to Camden. A Lindenberg might also make an apearence depending on the forcast.

For Reggie, another long time lerker comes out........

peeker-

that's SOP on BDP always.

kitty

Well than it sounds like a great ride to Boothbay!!!

That's how we roll....

sshow... just looked at the results on the PYC site. If Stickboy hasn't sent you the stuff, you can figure out which races were done on which days by looking at the start times (at least for Classes A B and C).

A little strange the cruising class results are not up there, but considering our suboptimal performance, I shouldn't complain! B)

Mates:

Results for Cruising should be up soon.

Class A F/Up my bad. Now Fix'ed.

Sailwave 2nd go on S/W should be better next.

Humbling reporting.

roll... did someone say roll??

Roll Tack at 5.123kts for a Admiril Perry Winner.

I read somewhere that the evelyn 32-2 "The Wagon" is for sale. Is this true? Cool boat...never seen an evelyn with an open transome.

I read somewhere that the evelyn 32-2 "The Wagon" is for sale. Is this true? Cool boat...never seen an evelyn with an open transome.

Yet another newby!!!

The wagon is for sale- cool boat.

Mates:

Humbling reporting.

owww a riddle.

Kitty sucks at riddles.

As more of incentive for regester a lurker month, REggie bear will be buying rum drinks for any newly baptized SA member at the boozebay.

what!?!?

hmmmmmm.... i probably can't convince you with the whole 'new identity' trick, huh?

:lol::lol:

actually, i owe you one for the hans bracelet, anyway....

/c

Yet another newby!!!

The wagon is for sale- cool boat.

I may have to check it out if he brings it to boozebay this weekend. I've always been a fan of the evelyns.

The wagon is a great boat, with a very nice sail inventory. Anybody that buys her will do well.

As more of incentive for regester a lurker month, REggie bear will be buying rum drinks for any newly baptized SA member at the boozebay.

I'll be there Reggie. A few Dark & Stupids should help our crew work.

Mates:

Humbling reporting.

owww a riddle.

Kitty sucks at riddles.

Oooh, oooh, I solved one. I think.