Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editor

Kahn, Coutts.....

Have fun! First through third place in the Caption Contest get swag form our friends at the Sailing Pro Shop.

That fat guy at the helm wants me to hike harder, what an ass....I always thought you wanted the weight on the rail, not on the ends!.....How did I get on this god forsaken boat, and this yappy N. Zealander with the ego! The ego's on this boat are makin' me sick...uh, uh here it comes.....

Lacking a rigging knife to commit Sepuku, the jib trimmer realized that perhaps the only out from Team Pegasus would be drowning.

This is one long wave. I can hardly wait to pickup my paycheck.

I don't think anyone saw me dump the water ballast from my jacket, do you?

"Fine! If you guys aren't going to hike than I will."

"Umm, is someone going to let that guy know we're about to round the mark and set?"

"Constipation can be distracting sometimes."

"Hey Phillippe! Hold your course so I can get this guys hat."

Feeling that their civil rights have been violated by the unfairness of the situation, Team Pegasus emulates the defiant pose of Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the 1968 Olympics

Somehow I didn't think this is what they meant when they said there'd be plenty of drinking at this regatta!

or

OK ... so, how's our boatspeed now? Any better?!

" I think were draggin something.. Wait.. It looks like.. uh.. Two big fat egos."

Kahn: "Did you say eggos?"

"That's the last time I have a bulimic on the crew"

or "If you're going to puke, wait until the guy overlaps us at the mark."

Getting his sports confused, crewman performs quasimoto-style head dip before hanging 5 on the dowse.

" I think were draggin something.. Wait.. It looks like.. uh.. Two big fat egos."

Kahn: "Did you say eggos?"

HA HA HA HA HA HA that's fucking funny! It was nice to finally beat them in the last race. of course, 69 other guys did too.

Ok, dudes, I have the proof right here that I got a ride with Coutts and Kahn...aw, shit! :angry:

RC-I swear to God Phillipe I saw your son diving on the keel this morning!

PK-What the hell was he doing?

RC-He said he was doing research for the next AC.

PK-What the hell does that mean?

RC-I don't know but it appears DC's nuts are firmly attached to the keel!

Through intensive three boat testing, Team Pegsasus discovers that the farting roll tack results in an extra 1/100th of a knot coming out of the tack. Let them eat beans.

Hey Philippe - maybe if I grab onto the motorboat this photographer is on, he can tow us around the course, and we can stop losing to your 15 year old son...

"Who assembled the hiking mannequin back to front?"

"That is the last time I eat Russell's own recipe seafood marinara".

"So get off my case, I am filling the windward water ballast tank as fast as I can!"

Khan: "talk to me! talk to me! can you see the line!? are we over the line!? I think we're over!

- I'm looking! I'm looking! But I just can't see it! water is not so clear around here." Says crew.

Russ: "Don’t crack the shits with me Phillippe ! ! You asked for spineless bastards that would not talk back"

When I signed up for this gig I didn't realize I was going to be the only one hiking!

Or

Man I'm so tired, all those 6 hour de-briefings every evening of all our screw ups, maybe some cold water will keep me awake!