• Announcements

• Zapata

Abbreviated rules   07/28/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version: Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7 If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.   We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement. Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.   If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest wrongboat

miss key west?

Didn't think I could regret not being there any more than I have. I thought wrong.

Please tell me that outfit is not adhesive.

Drive on.

I was there and saw her.

Do you remember this one (not me, her)?

One? Doesn't she have another one just like it on the other side of her chest?

I like that this is a 105 sailor. Where're all the smack talkers who've been suffering up north while he glommed onto her?

Drive on.

or....the girl that made our crew shirts...

T shirt printer by day and dancer by night...she emailed me over 60 pics

Did you get a good price on the shirts, or did you even ask? :rolleyes:

shit, this must be what i missed tuesday, no? that was the only day i didnt go to the tent...

Friday night. I don't know how you could have missed her. No one else did.

Her name is Corilina. Nice girl. Sails on the ID48 blue. She walked into one of our crew houses (Magic Glove) looking for directions. We invited her to stay for some drinks. The upshot is she got married to Willie in a small but intimate service overseen by our skipper Colm. I'm a bit jet lagged so I can't be arsed to post pics of the service (I know the tag line - pics or it didn't happen) but I'll post tomorrow - promise.

Thanks to everyone involved in KWRW. We had a ball.

Winners are grinners. :-)

Her name is Corilina. Nice girl. Sails on the ID48 blue. She walked into one of our crew houses (Magic Glove) looking for directions. We invited her to stay for some drinks. The upshot is she got married to Willie in a small but intimate service overseen by our skipper Colm. I'm a bit jet lagged so I can't be arsed to post pics of the service (I know the tag line - pics or it didn't happen) but I'll post tomorrow - promise.

Thanks to everyone involved in KWRW. We had a ball.

Winners are grinners. :-)

So her name is Corilina and she likes the Willie. Got it.

Friday night. I don't know how you could have missed her. No one else did.

oh yeah, i forgot i missed friday as well. Fucken hell, i missed more than i thought i would.

Her name is Corilina. Nice girl. Sails on the ID48 blue. She walked into one of our crew houses (Magic Glove) looking for directions. We invited her to stay for some drinks. The upshot is she got married to Willie in a small but intimate service overseen by our skipper Colm. I'm a bit jet lagged so I can't be arsed to post pics of the service

Please tell me she's a US citizen?

oh yeah, i forgot i missed friday as well. Fucken hell, i missed more than i thought i would.

I'd say the $60.00 is sounding like a bargin.

By the way what night was the Wedding?

Miss KW

I know I'm from up north where the girls are thick but this chick needs some meat on her bones. She looks like she just got out of a concentration camp.

She looks like she just got out of a concentration camp.

I'm all for those skinny chicks learning to concentrate. Mer's body is pretty much the same, and she's got the concentration of a tadpole.

Must have been one hell of a honeymoon. We had to drop her off the boat for the first three days after a skateboarding accident Sunday afternoon. Let her back on on Thursday and a prefectly good regatta went down the tubes.

And no I'm not blaming her, just bad luck.

Must have been one hell of a honeymoon. We had to drop her off the boat for the first three days after a skateboarding accident Sunday afternoon. Let her back on on Thursday and a prefectly good regatta went down the tubes.

And no I'm not blaming her, just bad luck.

thanks burnsed.... i got the same feeling that im just bad luck.... but DFL's dont usually follow me....

I'd say the $60.00 is sounding like a bargin.

By the way what night was the Wedding?

mate, you dont know half the story (i dont think, depends whether you read the mug shot thread i guess...) of me not wanting to spend 60 dollars... No, i missed friday because the old man didnt feel like waiting for me anymore and wanted to go home...

BTW who had the SA battle flag on your boat?

Hey Mustang, nice meeting you by the grinding pedestal.

I was preoccupied by my wife doing the competition with her bow chick.

That's hot.

Dude I'm still down here, where can I find her now!!

BB, John and the Al's are still there due to problems with the Excursion. PM me and I'll give you his cell.

Oh no, there was nothing under the banner. Since she was keen on taking dollars into the skirt a $20 was held and she said go ahead! Well it dropped right thru, not a whisker or adhesive could catch the bill. What a view and nice return.

he had just spilt his entire drink down the side of me, i smelt like booze for the next 2 days.

Hey Sunny, we're looking for some crew/entertainment for the 2007 Beneteau 36.7 NA's. Are you interested?

Oops, I just got smacked in the head. Mer said no chick allowed who's smaller than her.

Hey sunfish, eat a couple of grapes and then we should be alright...

I know I'm from up north where the girls are thick but this chick needs some meat on her bones. She looks like she just got out of a concentration camp.

I've got enough meat on my bone for her....and I can help her concentrate on where to camp her bones

One? Doesn't she have another one just like it on the other side of her chest?

I like that this is a 105 sailor. Where're all the smack talkers who've been suffering up north while he glommed onto her?

Drive on.

J105 sailors rock.

yes actualy the banner made a great halter top

Brilliant insight by a........NEWBIE!

Go away.

Listen.

Learn.

Be silent.

Brilliant insight by a........NEWBIE!

Go away.

Listen.

Learn.

Be silent.

So she shouldn't comment about a pic of HERSELF???

hmmmmmmm jumper puppies

6.jpg

Watch it Jacko! That, Sir, happens to be a good friend of mine and a damn fine Melges 24 sailor.

~Skirts.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greg B @ Jan 24 2007, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Yeah, but what about the girl? :D

Ha Ha; yeah ok, they are both great Melgi sailors...

After the 'Fast & Furious' incident in Barbados, I'm happy to see her still racing hard. V. cool girl.

post-15764-1169669549_thumb.jpg

Oops, I just got smacked in the head. Mer said no chick allowed who's smaller than her.

Hey sunfish, eat a couple of grapes and then we should be alright...

am i big, ugly, and hairy enough here?

- and to comply with code i have a picture [im to the left]

post-15764-1169669549_thumb.jpg

am i big, ugly, and hairy enough here?

- and to comply with code i have a picture [im to the left]

Judging by the lockers in the background - I'm gonna guess middle school.

Had a shop teacher in junior high (what they called it back then) who had a thicker beard and at least 50 pounds than either of those two. Her name was Mrs. Werthen and she was not to be messed with.

(shudder)

Drive on.

Watch it Jacko! That, Sir, happens to be a good friend of mine and a damn fine Melges 24 sailor.

~Skirts.

Was just admiring her sunny disposition Skirts...

really stands out in the photo too....

both of them are tremendous.....

Perhapps she could team up

with BJ P. and Sol R.

and have Dawg set for life :o:o:o:o:lol:

Anyone get a pic with this one ----------- > KWRW Beach Babe !!

i was hopping some one would push her back in the water. where is peta when you really need them?